Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: Balance of Nature
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 19:50:26 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 23:50 UTC

Fruits and Veggies pills.

They are literally wonderful. You don't have to buy produce at
Walmart. You don't have to worry about keeping it fresh. You don't
have to prepare or cook it. All you need is a little tap water and a
recycled mostly clean foam cup. Some people won't even need that. All
that time you save can be spent to increase your intelligence by
spending it on Megabuttface, twattle, instacrap, and tickpick.

I also allege they're missing the boat by not coming out with Beefies,
Piggies, Fowlies, and Fishies. Just think of all the wasted time you'd
save to repurpose to nourish your brain on social media. And don't
forget to get some of those jellyfish memory supplement pills so that
you can remember all that good stuff you learn. You might even
discover that you have the genes to be a genius.

But if they come out with Oreosies or Krakenies, I'm gonna pass. Those
aren't very nourishing, but they have to be nibbled and sipped to be
appreciated.

You're welcome.

--
bill

Re: Balance of Nature

<t4km0v$av8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14448&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14448

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Balance of Nature
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 00:59:11 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:iCdOp08SaHLIQjMN7ppDGy13PYE=
 by: George.Anthony - Sun, 1 May 2022 00:59 UTC

bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
> Fruits and Veggies pills.
>
> They are literally wonderful. You don't have to buy produce at
> Walmart. You don't have to worry about keeping it fresh. You don't
> have to prepare or cook it. All you need is a little tap water and a
> recycled mostly clean foam cup. Some people won't even need that. All
> that time you save can be spent to increase your intelligence by
> spending it on Megabuttface, twattle, instacrap, and tickpick.
>
> I also allege they're missing the boat by not coming out with Beefies,
> Piggies, Fowlies, and Fishies. Just think of all the wasted time you'd
> save to repurpose to nourish your brain on social media. And don't
> forget to get some of those jellyfish memory supplement pills so that
> you can remember all that good stuff you learn. You might even
> discover that you have the genes to be a genius.
>
> But if they come out with Oreosies or Krakenies, I'm gonna pass. Those
> aren't very nourishing, but they have to be nibbled and sipped to be
> appreciated.
>
> You're welcome.

Chocolate Chippies keep me going. Well, that and an occasional nip of
Barton’s 1792 bourbon.

Re: Balance of Nature

<GslbK.452510$iK66.241235@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14449&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14449

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 21:34:30 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 1 May 2022 01:34 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
>> Fruits and Veggies pills.
>>
>> They are literally wonderful. You don't have to buy produce at
>> Walmart. You don't have to worry about keeping it fresh. You don't
>> have to prepare or cook it. All you need is a little tap water and a
>> recycled mostly clean foam cup. Some people won't even need that. All
>> that time you save can be spent to increase your intelligence by
>> spending it on Megabuttface, twattle, instacrap, and tickpick.
>>
>> I also allege they're missing the boat by not coming out with Beefies,
>> Piggies, Fowlies, and Fishies. Just think of all the wasted time you'd
>> save to repurpose to nourish your brain on social media. And don't
>> forget to get some of those jellyfish memory supplement pills so that
>> you can remember all that good stuff you learn. You might even
>> discover that you have the genes to be a genius.
>>
>> But if they come out with Oreosies or Krakenies, I'm gonna pass. Those
>> aren't very nourishing, but they have to be nibbled and sipped to be
>> appreciated.
>>
>> You're welcome.
>>

> Chocolate Chippies keep me going. Well, that and an occasional nip of
> Barton’s 1792 bourbon.

It must not be very good if you've had it that long.

--
bill

Re: Balance of Nature

<t4kosc$umt$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14451&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14451

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 01:47:56 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:+qIPkpegLyod1yD2+3ipAdy1B2U=
 by: George.Anthony - Sun, 1 May 2022 01:47 UTC

bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
>>> Fruits and Veggies pills.
>>>
>>> They are literally wonderful. You don't have to buy produce at
>>> Walmart. You don't have to worry about keeping it fresh. You don't
>>> have to prepare or cook it. All you need is a little tap water and a
>>> recycled mostly clean foam cup. Some people won't even need that. All
>>> that time you save can be spent to increase your intelligence by
>>> spending it on Megabuttface, twattle, instacrap, and tickpick.
>>>
>>> I also allege they're missing the boat by not coming out with Beefies,
>>> Piggies, Fowlies, and Fishies. Just think of all the wasted time you'd
>>> save to repurpose to nourish your brain on social media. And don't
>>> forget to get some of those jellyfish memory supplement pills so that
>>> you can remember all that good stuff you learn. You might even
>>> discover that you have the genes to be a genius.
>>>
>>> But if they come out with Oreosies or Krakenies, I'm gonna pass. Those
>>> aren't very nourishing, but they have to be nibbled and sipped to be
>>> appreciated.
>>>
>>> You're welcome.
>>>

>> Chocolate Chippies keep me going. Well, that and an occasional nip of
>> Barton’s 1792 bourbon.
>>
> It must not be very good if you've had it that long.

Too bad it doesn’t continue to age in the bottle.