From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.urban
Subject: 81 killed in bridge collapse in India (fwd)
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 21:25:25 +0000
 by: danny burstein - Sun, 30 Oct 2022 21:25 UTC

If anyone's still here...
====
Always *break step*, eh?

>From: JeSSe <zo@so.org>
>Subject: 81 killed in bridge collapse in India
>uk.current-events.terrorism
====
Horror in India as 81 are killed after suspension bridge COLLAPSES:
Hundreds of Diwali worshippers are thrown into river leaving scores dead
and dozens injured - just a week after the bridge was reopened

At least 81 people have died and another 30 have been injured near
Morbi Video footage shows the collapse which left people clinging on for
safety Prime Minister Narendra Modi said he is 'deeply saddened' by the
tragedy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11370749/60-dead-bridge-COLLAPSES-river-western-India-Video-shows-people-desperately-clinging-on.html

Re: 81 killed in bridge collapse in India (fwd)

<172603a69dce5c5f$1$3423475$565a1436@news.usenetexpress.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=146&group=alt.folklore.urban#146

From: kittypry...@proton.me (shadowcat)
Subject: Re: 81 killed in bridge collapse in India (fwd)
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.urban
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 20:12:06 +0000
 by: shadowcat - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 20:12 UTC

God, this is terrible news. I hope they can rebuild a bigger and better
bridge so this tragedy doesn't happen again.