From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: soc.men, soc.women, soc.singles, alt.personals, soc.rights.human, alt.activism
Subject: Intersex Awareness Day
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 07:04:35 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 09:34 UTC

October 26, 2023 is Intersex Awareness Day and later, in
the night, it will be Howl at the Moon Night, and it
is also part of International Magic Week .

On my Eight Sexual Harmonics page
https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html I discuss
multi-spirit (usually two-spirit, with a male harmonic
and female harmonic, but I have come across two
case of four-spirit, each with two male harmonics and
two female harmonics, in applying my matchmaking
ability). I define two-spirit differently from transgender
in that two-spirit has a male harmonic and a female
harmonic in either a male body, female body, or
perhaps hermaphroditic body, and transgender
has a single harmonic of one gender in a body of the
opposite sex.

Anyway, I think that many multi-spirit identify as non-binary,
though I have come across one one-spirit bimT, Ivan Coyote,
who identifies as non-binary.

Also, on that page I discuss straight-type-2 (compatible
only with bisexual [attracted to both genders] of the
opposite gender), and speculate that many who identify
as incel have been straight-type-2-M with what I call
an old lock, and that many who identify as asexual have
been straight-type-2-F with an old lock. And I believe
that such old locks have recently been rendered incomplete.

Feel free to pass this on.

I’m still plugging away on alt.religion.druid .

"Spring come to you at the farthest In the very end of harvest. Scarcity
and want shall shun you. Ceres' blessing so is on you." (Shakespeare)

interests / soc.men / Intersex Awareness Day