Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 18:02:14 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: Elon - Where Are You?
 by: kmiller - Tue, 3 May 2022 01:02 UTC

Hey, Elon! You should buy Google immediately. They're trampling all over
their employee's right to free speech. Hell, they even fired one today.
We can't let them get away with this. We gotta do something!

https://www.engadget.com/google-fires-ai-researcher-over-paper-challenge-132640478.html

Re: Elon - Where Are You?

<ah0cK.41563$JaS8.39408@fx47.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14483&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14483

Subject: Re: Elon - Where Are You?
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 22:17:41 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 3 May 2022 02:17 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> Hey, Elon! You should buy Google immediately. They're trampling all
> over their employee's right to free speech. Hell, they even fired one
> today. We can't let them get away with this. We gotta do something!
>
> https://www.engadget.com/google-fires-ai-researcher-over-paper-challenge-132640478.html

Hey. STFU you dumbass damPNWester. Why would you want Elon to risk
overextending himself before he gets you hooked up to the sky? That's
counterefficacious by any metric. Besides, Google is gonna shoot
theirownselves in the algorithm if they keep firing Indians and wimmen
just because they disagree with them. Don't they have a John Smith or
a Bob Jones that needs firing because they might be homophobic white
nationalist redneck cracker extremist Trumpies with a 6pak of Bud
Light and a pistol permit.............and maybe even a MAGA cap under
the truck seat?

--
bill

Re: Elon - Where Are You?

<ptmdnXTD1sX5Ruz_nZ2dnUU7-QUAAAAA@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14496&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14496

Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 18:48:23 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 4 May 2022 01:48 UTC

On 5/2/2022 7:17 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>> Hey, Elon! You should buy Google immediately. They're trampling all
>> over their employee's right to free speech. Hell, they even fired one
>> today. We can't let them get away with this. We gotta do something!
>>
>> https://www.engadget.com/google-fires-ai-researcher-over-paper-challenge-132640478.html
>>

> Hey. STFU you dumbass damPNWester. Why would you want Elon to risk
> overextending himself before he gets you hooked up to the sky? That's
> counterefficacious by any metric. Besides, Google is gonna shoot
> theirownselves in the algorithm if they keep firing Indians and wimmen
> just because they disagree with them. Don't they have a John Smith or a
> Bob Jones that needs firing because they might be homophobic white
> nationalist redneck cracker extremist Trumpies with a 6pak of Bud Light
> and a pistol permit.............and maybe even a MAGA cap under the
> truck seat?

You got something against Bud Light?

Re: Elon - Where Are You?

<C8lcK.708247$LN2.365161@fx13.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14501&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14501

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 22:02:09 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 4 May 2022 02:02 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 5/2/2022 7:17 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:
>>> Hey, Elon! You should buy Google immediately. They're trampling all
>>> over their employee's right to free speech. Hell, they even fired
>>> one today. We can't let them get away with this. We gotta do
>>> something!
>>>
>>> https://www.engadget.com/google-fires-ai-researcher-over-paper-challenge-132640478.html
>>>

>> Hey. STFU you dumbass damPNWester. Why would you want Elon to risk
>> overextending himself before he gets you hooked up to the sky?
>> That's counterefficacious by any metric. Besides, Google is gonna
>> shoot theirownselves in the algorithm if they keep firing Indians
>> and wimmen just because they disagree with them. Don't they have a
>> John Smith or a Bob Jones that needs firing because they might be
>> homophobic white nationalist redneck cracker extremist Trumpies with
>> a 6pak of Bud Light and a pistol permit.............and maybe even a
>> MAGA cap under the truck seat?
>>

> You got something against Bud Light?

I literally just don't like it - within any context of beer consumption.

70/16/1
gack.

--
bill

Re: Elon - Where Are You?

<t4u5hr$cpt$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14510&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14510

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 10:19:23 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 4 May 2022 15:19 UTC

On 5/3/2022 9:02 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> Hey. STFU you dumbass damPNWester. Why would you want Elon to risk
>>> overextending himself before he gets you hooked up to the sky? That's
>>> counterefficacious by any metric. Besides, Google is gonna shoot
>>> theirownselves in the algorithm if they keep firing Indians and
>>> wimmen just because they disagree with them. Don't they have a John
>>> Smith or a Bob Jones that needs firing because they might be
>>> homophobic white nationalist redneck cracker extremist Trumpies with
>>> a 6pak of Bud Light and a pistol permit.............and maybe even a
>>> MAGA cap under the truck seat?
>>>

>> You got something against Bud Light?
>
> I literally just don't like it - within any context of beer consumption.
>
> 70/16/1
> gack.

"Lite/Light" beer shouldn't really be called beer. I'd just as soon
drink water. It has even fewer calories.

--
- Joe Biden - what you get when you order a president through the mail.