Given a choice between grief and nothing, I'd choose grief. -- William Faulkner

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!

SubjectAuthor
* Pussy Grabbers Unite!kmiller
+- Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!film...@gmail.com
`* Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!Hank
 +- Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!bfh
 +- Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!bfh
 +* Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!kmiller
 |`* Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!Hank
 | `* Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!kmiller
 |  `* Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!bfh
 |   `* Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!kmiller
 |    `- Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!bfh
 `- Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!kmiller

1
Pussy Grabbers Unite!

<W-qdnZ1rwKji0u3_nZ2dnUU7-WGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14479&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14479

Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 14:39:13 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: Pussy Grabbers Unite!
 by: kmiller - Mon, 2 May 2022 21:39 UTC

Trump defends Nebraska gubernatorial candidate facing groping allegations

Former President Donald Trump defended Nebraska gubernatorial candidate
Charles Herbster at a rally on Sunday, dismissing recent sexual
misconduct allegations against him as "malicious" and saying they were
the main motivation for his decision to hold an event in the Cornhusker
State ahead of the GOP primary later this month.

"He's been badly maligned and it's a shame. That's why I came out here,"
Trump, who has faced more than a dozen sexual misconduct allegations and
denied them, said of Herbster during his remarks in Greenwood. "It would
have been easy for me to say, 'I'm not gonna come.' I defend my people
when I know they're good."

The full-throated defense came just days after the Nebraska Examiner
reported that seven women, including Republican state Sen. Julie Slama,
had accused Herbster of groping them at political events or beauty
pageants, with an additional woman accusing him of kissing her forcibly.
In six cases, at least one eyewitness corroborated the women's
allegations, the publication reported.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/01/politics/trump-defends-herbster-sexual-misconduct-claims/index.html

Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!

<b3532c90-f870-4de4-9a8c-830f0364909dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14484&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14484

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 19:28:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Tue, 3 May 2022 02:28 UTC

On Monday, May 2, 2022 at 2:39:20 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
> Trump defends Nebraska gubernatorial candidate facing groping allegations
>
> Former President Donald Trump defended Nebraska gubernatorial candidate
> Charles Herbster at a rally on Sunday, dismissing recent sexual
> misconduct allegations against him as "malicious" and saying they were
> the main motivation for his decision to hold an event in the Cornhusker
> State ahead of the GOP primary later this month.
>
> "He's been badly maligned and it's a shame. That's why I came out here,"
> Trump, who has faced more than a dozen sexual misconduct allegations and
> denied them, said of Herbster during his remarks in Greenwood. "It would
> have been easy for me to say, 'I'm not gonna come.' I defend my people
> when I know they're good."
>
> The full-throated defense came just days after the Nebraska Examiner
> reported that seven women, including Republican state Sen. Julie Slama,
> had accused Herbster of groping them at political events or beauty
> pageants, with an additional woman accusing him of kissing her forcibly.
> In six cases, at least one eyewitness corroborated the women's
> allegations, the publication reported.
>

> https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/01/politics/trump-defends-herbster-sexual-misconduct-claims/index.html

"Pussy grabbers of a feather, stick together!" Lucky thing those past sins have been washed pure by the pious devotion of loving grace.... In Jesus name, Amen...

Falwell Jr.

Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!

<24c6e035-c43f-451d-a873-e6ba6eb697f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14514&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14514

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 15:37:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: trailbla...@gmail.com (Hank)
 by: Hank - Wed, 4 May 2022 22:37 UTC

On Monday, May 2, 2022 at 5:39:20 PM UTC-4, kmiller wrote:
> Trump defends Nebraska gubernatorial candidate facing groping allegations
>
> Former President Donald Trump defended Nebraska gubernatorial candidate
> Charles Herbster at a rally on Sunday, dismissing recent sexual
> misconduct allegations against him as "malicious" and saying they were
> the main motivation for his decision to hold an event in the Cornhusker
> State ahead of the GOP primary later this month.
>
> "He's been badly maligned and it's a shame. That's why I came out here,"
> Trump, who has faced more than a dozen sexual misconduct allegations and
> denied them, said of Herbster during his remarks in Greenwood. "It would
> have been easy for me to say, 'I'm not gonna come.' I defend my people
> when I know they're good."
>
> The full-throated defense came just days after the Nebraska Examiner
> reported that seven women, including Republican state Sen. Julie Slama,
> had accused Herbster of groping them at political events or beauty
> pageants, with an additional woman accusing him of kissing her forcibly.
> In six cases, at least one eyewitness corroborated the women's
> allegations, the publication reported.
>

> https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/01/politics/trump-defends-herbster-sexual-misconduct-claims/index.html

"I did not have sexual relations with that women".

Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!

<YZDcK.18182$h6X.12383@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14516&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14516

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 19:27:51 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 4 May 2022 23:27 UTC

Hank wrote:
> On Monday, May 2, 2022 at 5:39:20 PM UTC-4, kmiller wrote:
>> Trump defends Nebraska gubernatorial candidate facing groping allegations
>>
>> Former President Donald Trump defended Nebraska gubernatorial candidate
>> Charles Herbster at a rally on Sunday, dismissing recent sexual
>> misconduct allegations against him as "malicious" and saying they were
>> the main motivation for his decision to hold an event in the Cornhusker
>> State ahead of the GOP primary later this month.
>>
>> "He's been badly maligned and it's a shame. That's why I came out here,"
>> Trump, who has faced more than a dozen sexual misconduct allegations and
>> denied them, said of Herbster during his remarks in Greenwood. "It would
>> have been easy for me to say, 'I'm not gonna come.' I defend my people
>> when I know they're good."
>>
>> The full-throated defense came just days after the Nebraska Examiner
>> reported that seven women, including Republican state Sen. Julie Slama,
>> had accused Herbster of groping them at political events or beauty
>> pageants, with an additional woman accusing him of kissing her forcibly.
>> In six cases, at least one eyewitness corroborated the women's
>> allegations, the publication reported.
>>

>> https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/01/politics/trump-defends-herbster-sexual-misconduct-claims/index.html
>
> "I did not have sexual relations with that women".

Oh shoot, Hank. Be quiet about pointing out the innocent and
irrelevant foibles and peccadilloes of liberals that occurred in the
past passage of time. It's nothing more than a political and
ideological distraction from their political and ideological
distractions.

And BTW, since collusion, collusion, collusion, treason, treason,
treason, insurrection, insurrection, insurrection, and other things
don't seem to be working efficaciously, Biden has given us a new one -
"Ultra MAGA".

HawHawHaw! At the end of the day going forward, I just bygod love all
these new and creative words and phrases that have been put on the
table in the passage of time.... even if they nearly all suffer from
intellectual malnutrition.

Fruits and Veggies! Fruits and Veggies! I allege that those are the
solution to nearly all of our problems that are on the table in the
current context at this point in the passage of time. Why, you might
ask? Well, because the passage of time is significant.

--
bill

Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!

<QrFcK.617$6iMa.39@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14517&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14517

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 21:08:00 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 5 May 2022 01:08 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 5/4/2022 3:37 PM, Hank wrote:
>> On Monday, May 2, 2022 at 5:39:20 PM UTC-4, kmiller wrote:
>>> Trump defends Nebraska gubernatorial candidate facing groping
>>> allegations
>>>
>>> Former President Donald Trump defended Nebraska gubernatorial
>>> candidate
>>> Charles Herbster at a rally on Sunday, dismissing recent sexual
>>> misconduct allegations against him as "malicious" and saying they were
>>> the main motivation for his decision to hold an event in the
>>> Cornhusker
>>> State ahead of the GOP primary later this month.
>>>
>>> "He's been badly maligned and it's a shame. That's why I came out
>>> here,"
>>> Trump, who has faced more than a dozen sexual misconduct
>>> allegations and
>>> denied them, said of Herbster during his remarks in Greenwood. "It
>>> would
>>> have been easy for me to say, 'I'm not gonna come.' I defend my people
>>> when I know they're good."
>>>
>>> The full-throated defense came just days after the Nebraska Examiner
>>> reported that seven women, including Republican state Sen. Julie
>>> Slama,
>>> had accused Herbster of groping them at political events or beauty
>>> pageants, with an additional woman accusing him of kissing her
>>> forcibly.
>>> In six cases, at least one eyewitness corroborated the women's
>>> allegations, the publication reported.
>>>

>>> https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/01/politics/trump-defends-herbster-sexual-misconduct-claims/index.html
>>>

>> "I did not have sexual relations with that women".
>
>     For us perverts "consent" is a major issue. "That" woman was a
> consenting adult. The people who had their pussy grabbed did not
> consent. Slick Willy's crimes are not an eternal excuse for the
> grabbers who come behind him.

damstraight. The passage of time is significant.

--
bill

Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!

<5qWdnVYy7NRMuu7_nZ2dnUU7-KOdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14518&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14518

Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 18:26:43 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 5 May 2022 01:26 UTC

On 5/4/2022 3:37 PM, Hank wrote:
> On Monday, May 2, 2022 at 5:39:20 PM UTC-4, kmiller wrote:
>> Trump defends Nebraska gubernatorial candidate facing groping allegations
>>
>> Former President Donald Trump defended Nebraska gubernatorial candidate
>> Charles Herbster at a rally on Sunday, dismissing recent sexual
>> misconduct allegations against him as "malicious" and saying they were
>> the main motivation for his decision to hold an event in the Cornhusker
>> State ahead of the GOP primary later this month.
>>
>> "He's been badly maligned and it's a shame. That's why I came out here,"
>> Trump, who has faced more than a dozen sexual misconduct allegations and
>> denied them, said of Herbster during his remarks in Greenwood. "It would
>> have been easy for me to say, 'I'm not gonna come.' I defend my people
>> when I know they're good."
>>
>> The full-throated defense came just days after the Nebraska Examiner
>> reported that seven women, including Republican state Sen. Julie Slama,
>> had accused Herbster of groping them at political events or beauty
>> pageants, with an additional woman accusing him of kissing her forcibly.
>> In six cases, at least one eyewitness corroborated the women's
>> allegations, the publication reported.
>>

>> https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/01/politics/trump-defends-herbster-sexual-misconduct-claims/index.html
>
> "I did not have sexual relations with that women".

Oh, Honk. Do I really have to point out to you that it would be either,
"that woman" or "those women"? HawHawHaw! What a maroon.

Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!

<5qWdnVEy7NT6te7_nZ2dnUU7-KOdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14519&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14519

Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 18:29:14 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 5 May 2022 01:29 UTC

On 5/4/2022 6:00 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 5/4/2022 3:37 PM, Hank wrote:
>> On Monday, May 2, 2022 at 5:39:20 PM UTC-4, kmiller wrote:
>>> Trump defends Nebraska gubernatorial candidate facing groping
>>> allegations
>>>
>>> Former President Donald Trump defended Nebraska gubernatorial candidate
>>> Charles Herbster at a rally on Sunday, dismissing recent sexual
>>> misconduct allegations against him as "malicious" and saying they were
>>> the main motivation for his decision to hold an event in the Cornhusker
>>> State ahead of the GOP primary later this month.
>>>
>>> "He's been badly maligned and it's a shame. That's why I came out here,"
>>> Trump, who has faced more than a dozen sexual misconduct allegations and
>>> denied them, said of Herbster during his remarks in Greenwood. "It would
>>> have been easy for me to say, 'I'm not gonna come.' I defend my people
>>> when I know they're good."
>>>
>>> The full-throated defense came just days after the Nebraska Examiner
>>> reported that seven women, including Republican state Sen. Julie Slama,
>>> had accused Herbster of groping them at political events or beauty
>>> pageants, with an additional woman accusing him of kissing her forcibly.
>>> In six cases, at least one eyewitness corroborated the women's
>>> allegations, the publication reported.
>>>

>>> https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/01/politics/trump-defends-herbster-sexual-misconduct-claims/index.html
>>>

>> "I did not have sexual relations with that women".
>
>     For us perverts "consent" is a major issue. "That" woman was a
> consenting adult. The people who had their pussy grabbed did not
> consent. Slick Willy's crimes are not an eternal excuse for the grabbers
> who come behind him.
>
> TB

Pussy grabbing is a god (or state) given right. A woman should not have
control over whether or not her pussy is grabbed. Stop The Squeal!

Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!

<65e6cde2-76a4-40d0-abf9-bd41d68c0c98n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14521&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14521

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 01:24:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: trailbla...@gmail.com (Hank)
 by: Hank - Thu, 5 May 2022 08:24 UTC

On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 9:26:48 PM UTC-4, kmiller wrote:
> On 5/4/2022 3:37 PM, Hank wrote:
> > On Monday, May 2, 2022 at 5:39:20 PM UTC-4, kmiller wrote:
> >> Trump defends Nebraska gubernatorial candidate facing groping allegations
> >>
> >> Former President Donald Trump defended Nebraska gubernatorial candidate
> >> Charles Herbster at a rally on Sunday, dismissing recent sexual
> >> misconduct allegations against him as "malicious" and saying they were
> >> the main motivation for his decision to hold an event in the Cornhusker
> >> State ahead of the GOP primary later this month.
> >>
> >> "He's been badly maligned and it's a shame. That's why I came out here,"
> >> Trump, who has faced more than a dozen sexual misconduct allegations and
> >> denied them, said of Herbster during his remarks in Greenwood. "It would
> >> have been easy for me to say, 'I'm not gonna come.' I defend my people
> >> when I know they're good."
> >>
> >> The full-throated defense came just days after the Nebraska Examiner
> >> reported that seven women, including Republican state Sen. Julie Slama,
> >> had accused Herbster of groping them at political events or beauty
> >> pageants, with an additional woman accusing him of kissing her forcibly.
> >> In six cases, at least one eyewitness corroborated the women's
> >> allegations, the publication reported.
> >>

> >> https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/01/politics/trump-defends-herbster-sexual-misconduct-claims/index.html
> >
> > "I did not have sexual relations with that women".
> Oh, Honk. Do I really have to point out to you that it would be either,
> "that woman" or "those women"? HawHawHaw! What a maroon.

Unless you're gay I feel sorry for your wife if you've never grabbed her pussy. If you're gay, I can only assume you're a cock-grabber, or is it cock-gobbler?

Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!

<5qWdnVAy7NRCSO7_nZ2dnUU7-KOdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14523&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14523

Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 06:49:19 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 5 May 2022 13:49 UTC

On 5/5/2022 1:24 AM, Hank wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 9:26:48 PM UTC-4, kmiller wrote:

>>> "I did not have sexual relations with that women".
>> Oh, Honk. Do I really have to point out to you that it would be either,
>> "that woman" or "those women"? HawHawHaw! What a maroon.
>
> Unless you're gay I feel sorry for your wife if you've never grabbed her pussy. If you're gay, I can only assume you're a cock-grabber, or is it cock-gobbler?

Besides the obvious fact that you're short a comma (no big surprise
there), it's interesting to read your personal fantasies out here on the
Webs, Honk. If only they weren't so mundane.

Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!

<SiTcK.234$SOP1.46@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14525&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14525

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 12:54:09 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 5 May 2022 16:54 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 5/5/2022 1:24 AM, Hank wrote:

>>> Oh, Honk. Do I really have to point out to you that it would be
>>> either,
>>> "that woman" or "those women"? HawHawHaw! What a maroon.
>>
>> Unless you're gay I feel sorry for your wife if you've never grabbed
>> her pussy. If you're gay, I can only assume you're a cock-grabber,
>> or is it cock-gobbler?
>
> Besides the obvious fact that you're short a comma (no big surprise
> there), it's interesting to read your personal fantasies out here on
> the Webs, Honk. If only they weren't so mundane.

damn. You jumped on me for too many commas comma and now you jump on
Hank for too few. The world has literally gotten soooo complexicated.
At the end of the day going forward comma I just hope that Comma Cops
are not federally funded.

45/64/5

--
bill

Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!

<4_SdnXodH7YF4un_nZ2dnUU7-S-dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14533&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14533

Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 18:53:31 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 6 May 2022 01:53 UTC

On 5/5/2022 9:54 AM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> Unless you're gay I feel sorry for your wife if you've never grabbed
>>> her pussy. If you're gay, I can only assume you're a cock-grabber, or
>>> is it cock-gobbler?
>>
>> Besides the obvious fact that you're short a comma (no big surprise
>> there), it's interesting to read your personal fantasies out here on
>> the Webs, Honk. If only they weren't so mundane.
>
> damn. You jumped on me for too many commas comma and now you jump on
> Hank for too few. The world has literally gotten soooo complexicated. At
> the end of the day going forward comma I just hope that Comma Cops are
> not federally funded.
>
> 45/64/5

If I jumped on you commalogically and didn't jump on Honk a woke
snowflake guy like you would be whining that my jumping was
discriminatory and reporting me to all sorts of agencies with acronyms.

4.18/.59/10

Re: Pussy Grabbers Unite!

<tC%cK.1887$RWva.1361@fx96.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14534&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14534

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 22:21:12 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 6 May 2022 02:21 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 5/5/2022 9:54 AM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> Besides the obvious fact that you're short a comma (no big surprise
>>> there), it's interesting to read your personal fantasies out here
>>> on the Webs, Honk. If only they weren't so mundane.
>>
>> damn. You jumped on me for too many commas comma and now you jump on
>> Hank for too few. The world has literally gotten soooo
>> complexicated. At the end of the day going forward comma I just hope
>> that Comma Cops are not federally funded.
>>
>> 45/64/5
>>

> If I jumped on you commalogically and didn't jump on Honk a woke
> snowflake guy like you would be whining that my jumping was
> discriminatory and reporting me to all sorts of agencies with acronyms.

I might have literally whined comma but reporting is not on the table
in this context. And BTW comma what the hell is "snow"?

> 4.18/.59/10

44/65/3

--
bill