You attempt things that you do not even plan because of your extreme stupidity.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Leaked!

SubjectAuthor
* Leaked!George.Anthony
+* Re: Leaked!George Anthony
|+* Re: Leaked!George.Anthony
||`- Re: Leaked!bfh
|+- Re: Leaked!George.Anthony
|`- Re: Leaked!kmiller
`* Re: Leaked!Jerry Osage
 +- Re: Leaked!George.Anthony
 `* Re: Leaked!kmiller
  `* Re: Leaked!George Anthony
   `- Re: Leaked!George Anthony

1
Leaked!

<t4riqk$d63$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14487&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14487

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Leaked!
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 10:47:33 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 3 May 2022 15:47 UTC

Undoubtedly some liberal SCOTUS associate or clerk leaked this to put
pressure on the court, ala, Obama care. It worked then so why not?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-chief-justice-marshal-investigate-leak-breach-of-trust
--
- Joe Biden - what you get when you order a president through the mail.

Re: Leaked!

<ca5c3d71-9aaf-4c96-b892-61f85125cf1fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14488&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14488

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 09:11:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Leaked!
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Tue, 3 May 2022 16:11 UTC

On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 8:47:34 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> Undoubtedly some liberal SCOTUS associate or clerk leaked this to put
> pressure on the court, ala, Obama care. It worked then so why not?
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-chief-justice-marshal-investigate-leak-breach-of-trust
>
>Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots LIKE TRUMP

Let’s find that liberal snitch and rout out the only one telling the truth so it will take attention away from lying sacks of GOP shit that deceived Congress to garner that lifetime golden goose egg. Everybody should have a dishonest judge in his pocket, bet even Honk would agree with that.
--

Re: Leaked!

<t4rp69$b5l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14489&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14489

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 12:36:09 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 3 May 2022 17:36 UTC

On 5/3/2022 11:38 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 5/3/2022 9:11 AM, George Anthony wrote:
>> On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 8:47:34 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
>>> Undoubtedly some liberal SCOTUS associate or clerk leaked this to put
>>> pressure on the court, ala, Obama care. It worked then so why not?
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-chief-justice-marshal-investigate-leak-breach-of-trust
>>>

>>> Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots
>>> LIKE TRUMP
>>
>> Let’s find that liberal snitch and rout out the only one telling the
>> truth so it will take attention away from lying sacks of GOP shit that
>> deceived Congress to garner that lifetime golden goose egg. Everybody
>> should have a dishonest judge in his pocket, bet even Honk would agree
>> with that.
>> --
>
> "The original Roe v. Wade ruling was leaked, too"
>
> https://www.npr.org/2022/05/03/1096097236/roe-wade-original-ruling-leak
>
> TB
And...?

--
- Joe Biden - what you get when you order a president through the mail.

Re: Leaked!

<sSdcK.692345$mF2.539212@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14490&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14490

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 13:44:56 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 3 May 2022 17:44 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> On 5/3/2022 11:38 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:

>>> Let’s find that liberal snitch and rout out the only one telling
>>> the truth so it will take attention away from lying sacks of GOP
>>> shit that deceived Congress to garner that lifetime golden goose
>>> egg. Everybody should have a dishonest judge in his pocket, bet
>>> even Honk would agree with that.
>>> --
>>
>> "The original Roe v. Wade ruling was leaked, too"
>>
>> https://www.npr.org/2022/05/03/1096097236/roe-wade-original-ruling-leak
>>
>> TB
> And...?

It's obvious to me - this country needs fewer lawyers and more
plumbers and roofers and LeafGuard gutter salespeople.

--
bill

Re: Leaked!

<27037h1ae36ljns6fj0auhi2q218jsbrfn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14491&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14491

From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 14:39:24 -0500
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Tue, 3 May 2022 19:39 UTC

On Tue, 3 May 2022 10:47:33 -0500, "George.Anthony" <ganthony@gmail.org>
wrote:

>Undoubtedly some liberal SCOTUS associate or clerk leaked this to put
>pressure on the court, ala, Obama care. It worked then so why not?
>
>https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-chief-justice-marshal-investigate-leak-breach-of-trust

Twitter, and now this. It seems that the pendulum is swinging back
towards the middle, much to the chagrin of the Liberals. And, in my
world view anything that pisses off Liberals is a step in the right
direction. And Trump gets credit for this turn of events - he appointed
Constitutional judges to the bench.

“It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to
the people’s elected representatives.”

Re: Leaked!

<t4sc3b$4vt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14492&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14492

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 17:58:52 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 3 May 2022 22:58 UTC

On 5/3/2022 5:06 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 5/3/2022 9:11 AM, George Anthony wrote:
>> On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 8:47:34 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
>>> Undoubtedly some liberal SCOTUS associate or clerk leaked this to put
>>> pressure on the court, ala, Obama care. It worked then so why not?
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-chief-justice-marshal-investigate-leak-breach-of-trust
>>>

>>> Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots
>>> LIKE TRUMP
>>
>> Let’s find that liberal snitch and rout out the only one telling the
>> truth so it will take attention away from lying sacks of GOP shit that
>> deceived Congress to garner that lifetime golden goose egg. Everybody
>> should have a dishonest judge in his pocket, bet even Honk would agree
>> with that.
>> --
>
> "In Leaked Abortion Decision, Justice Alito Relies on Jurist Who
> Supported Marital Rape, Executed 'Witches'
> The draft Supreme Court opinion striking down Roe v. Wade heavily
> references Sir Matthew Hale, a 17th century Brit who dehumanized women."
>
> https://jezebel.com/supreme-court-roe-v-wade-draft-cites-sir-matthew-hale-1848872890
>

>       It's hard for me to get too excited or upset about this one.
> We're pretty well protected from this one here and it has already been
> an important political issue that gets mentioned in the campaign ads on
> TV. Here I expect that this will help <gasp> liberul politicians. I
> expect Oregon to get both a political and economic boost from this
> nonsense.
>
> https://money.usnews.com/investing/news/articles/2022-05-02/amazon-to-reimburse-u-s-employees-who-travel-for-treatments-including-abortions
>

> "(Reuters) -Amazon.com Inc, the second-largest U.S. private employer,
> told its staff on Monday it will pay up to $4,000 in travel expenses
> annually for non-life threatening medical treatments including
> abortions, according to a message seen by Reuters.
>
> The decision makes the online retailer the latest company after
> Citigroup Inc, Yelp Inc and others to respond to Republican-backed state
> laws curbing abortion access, helping employees bypass them. It shows
> how companies are eager to retain and attract talent in locations that
> remain important to their operations despite legal changes impacting
> employees' health."
> [snip]
>
> "A 'fanatically committed' conservative likely leaked Alito's draft
> opinion -- here's why: Yale Law professor"

Not a chance in hell this was leaked by a conservative. But you can keep
on hoping.

--
- Joe Biden - what you get when you order a president through the mail.

Re: Leaked!

<t4sc6u$4vt$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14493&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14493

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 18:00:46 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 3 May 2022 23:00 UTC

On 5/3/2022 2:39 PM, "Jerry Osage"@osage.com wrote:
> On Tue, 3 May 2022 10:47:33 -0500, "George.Anthony" <ganthony@gmail.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Undoubtedly some liberal SCOTUS associate or clerk leaked this to put
>> pressure on the court, ala, Obama care. It worked then so why not?
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-chief-justice-marshal-investigate-leak-breach-of-trust
>>
> Twitter, and now this. It seems that the pendulum is swinging back
> towards the middle, much to the chagrin of the Liberals. And, in my
> world view anything that pisses off Liberals is a step in the right
> direction. And Trump gets credit for this turn of events - he appointed
> Constitutional judges to the bench.
>
> “It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to
> the people’s elected representatives.”

For the near future at least, it seems the SCOTUS is leaving non-
constitutional issues to the states where they belong. I'm hopeful they
won't be bullied like with Obama care.

--
- Joe Biden - what you get when you order a president through the mail.

Re: Leaked!

<ptmdnXXD1sWzRuz_nZ2dnUU7-QWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14495&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14495

Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 18:47:28 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 4 May 2022 01:47 UTC

On 5/3/2022 12:39 PM, "Jerry Osage"@osage.com wrote:
> On Tue, 3 May 2022 10:47:33 -0500, "George.Anthony" <ganthony@gmail.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Undoubtedly some liberal SCOTUS associate or clerk leaked this to put
>> pressure on the court, ala, Obama care. It worked then so why not?
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-chief-justice-marshal-investigate-leak-breach-of-trust
>>
> Twitter, and now this. It seems that the pendulum is swinging back
> towards the middle, much to the chagrin of the Liberals. And, in my
> world view anything that pisses off Liberals is a step in the right
> direction. And Trump gets credit for this turn of events - he appointed
> Constitutional judges to the bench.
>
> “It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to
> the people’s elected representatives.”

Hell, yeah! I agree with NotSoSage! Let's return the rights to the
states. The right to keep slaves. The right to kill indians. The right
to force 12 year old females to marry. Jesus, what a fucking maroon!

Re: Leaked!

<ptmdnXbD1sW9Qez_nZ2dnUU7-QUAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14498&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14498

Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 18:51:31 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 4 May 2022 01:51 UTC

On 5/3/2022 9:38 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 5/3/2022 9:11 AM, George Anthony wrote:
>> On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 8:47:34 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
>>> Undoubtedly some liberal SCOTUS associate or clerk leaked this to put
>>> pressure on the court, ala, Obama care. It worked then so why not?
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-chief-justice-marshal-investigate-leak-breach-of-trust
>>>

>>> Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots
>>> LIKE TRUMP
>>
>> Let’s find that liberal snitch and rout out the only one telling the
>> truth so it will take attention away from lying sacks of GOP shit that
>> deceived Congress to garner that lifetime golden goose egg. Everybody
>> should have a dishonest judge in his pocket, bet even Honk would agree
>> with that.
>> --
>
> "The original Roe v. Wade ruling was leaked, too"
>
> https://www.npr.org/2022/05/03/1096097236/roe-wade-original-ruling-leak
>
> TB

Hey! That's different!

Re: Leaked!

<4a401225-44d3-4dd5-9b09-1e652a49e7dcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14535&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14535

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 05:49:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 6 May 2022 12:49 UTC

On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 6:47:33 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
> On 5/3/2022 12:39 PM, "Jerry Osage"@osage.com wrote:
> > On Tue, 3 May 2022 10:47:33 -0500, "George.Anthony" <gant...@gmail.org>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Undoubtedly some liberal SCOTUS associate or clerk leaked this to put
> >> pressure on the court, ala, Obama care. It worked then so why not?
> >>
> >> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-chief-justice-marshal-investigate-leak-breach-of-trust
> >>
> > Twitter, and now this. It seems that the pendulum is swinging back
> > towards the middle, much to the chagrin of the Liberals. And, in my
> > world view anything that pisses off Liberals is a step in the right
> > direction. And Trump gets credit for this turn of events - he appointed
> > Constitutional judges to the bench.
> >
> > “It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to
> > the people’s elected representatives.”
> Hell, yeah! I agree with NotSoSage! Let's return the rights to the
> states. The right to keep slaves. The right to kill indians. The right
> to force 12 year old females to marry. Jesus, what a fucking maroon!

I like that going back I already picked Fido as my personal slave, naturally I would have to whup his black ass to teach him how to bow properly.

Re: Leaked!

<dca5a3e8-f7ae-4957-9926-e7a33d520bbfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14536&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14536

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 10:44:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 6 May 2022 17:44 UTC

On Friday, May 6, 2022 at 8:07:59 AM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 5/6/2022 5:49 AM, George Anthony wrote:

> >> Hell, yeah! I agree with NotSoSage! Let's return the rights to the
> >> states. The right to keep slaves. The right to kill indians. The right
> >> to force 12 year old females to marry. Jesus, what a fucking maroon!
> >
> > I like that going back I already picked Fido as my personal slave, naturally I would have to whup his black ass to teach him how to bow properly.
> Even if you had some use for his ability to shuck and jive and
> dance around I don't think you could get enough useful work from him to
> make it worth the effort. By the time you add in the cost of a dog house
> and dog food this idea doesn't make much sense. Unless you enjoy
> whupping on asses it would make more sense to just go out and buy a lawn
> jockey.
>
> TB

Oh wow thanks for the tip, would not want a waste of perfectly good dog food, perhaps he could be repurposed as a clown.