Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 14:03:14 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 9 May 2022 18:03 UTC

High-speed internet service is no longer a luxury—it’s a necessity.
But too many families go without high-speed internet because of the
cost or have to cut back on other essentials to make their monthly
internet service payments. Lowering prices—including the cost of
high-speed internet service—is President Biden’s top priority.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/05/09/fact-sheet-president-biden-and-vice-president-harris-reduce-high-speed-internet-costs-for-millions-of-americans/

"top priority" - not "one of his top priorities". I guess that means
it's ahead of inflation, unfettered illegal immigration, supply chain
problems, oil production, crime, Russia, China, etc. But I'm glad to
see that it's ahead of gun control.
HawHawHaw!

And as soon he gets all the low-information people hooked up, he'll
probably try to float an Internet Voting Program. That'll solve
problems like drop boxes, standing in line with no food or water,
busing, and other things that keep disadvantaged people from Doing The
Right Thing by voting Democrat.
HawHawHaw!

And hey Kevin. You should look into this. Maybe you can get faster
high speed internet cheaper and quicker than you can get it from
oligarch Musk.
HawHawHaw!

Ping ms 48
Download Mbps 87.95
Upload Mbps 11.59

--
bill

Re: Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)

<9uednXvZLqppXOT_nZ2dnUU7-VOdnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14548&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14548

Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 18:37:59 -0700
Subject: Re: Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Tue, 10 May 2022 01:37 UTC

On 5/9/2022 11:03 AM, bfh wrote:
> High-speed internet service is no longer a luxury—it’s a necessity. But
> too many families go without high-speed internet because of the cost or
> have to cut back on other essentials to make their monthly internet
> service payments. Lowering prices—including the cost of high-speed
> internet service—is President Biden’s top priority.
> https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/05/09/fact-sheet-president-biden-and-vice-president-harris-reduce-high-speed-internet-costs-for-millions-of-americans/
>

> "top priority" - not "one of his top priorities". I guess that means
> it's ahead of inflation, unfettered illegal immigration, supply chain
> problems, oil production, crime, Russia, China, etc. But I'm glad to see
> that it's ahead of gun control.
> HawHawHaw!
>
> And as soon he gets all the low-information people hooked up, he'll
> probably try to float an Internet Voting Program. That'll solve problems
> like drop boxes, standing in line with no food or water, busing, and
> other things that keep disadvantaged people from Doing The Right Thing
> by voting Democrat.
> HawHawHaw!
>
> And hey Kevin. You should look into this. Maybe you can get faster high
> speed internet cheaper and quicker than you can get it from oligarch Musk.
> HawHawHaw!
>
> Ping ms  48
> Download Mbps 87.95
> Upload Mbps 11.59

Sorry. I'm still too busy laughing at the orange goon's bullshit:

“Mark Esper was weak and totally ineffective, and because of it, I had
to run the military,” Trump’s statement to 60 Minutes boasted. “He was a
lightweight and figurehead, and I realized it very early on.

“I fired Yesper because he was a Rino (Republican in name only)
incapable of leading, and I had to run the military myself.”

HawHawHaw! The orange goon couldn't run a game of solitaire! HawHawHaw!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/may/09/trump-mark-esper-memoir-missiles-mexico-book

Re: Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)

<AtjeK.9854$gc62.5752@fx45.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14549&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14549

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 21:46:07 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 10 May 2022 01:46 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 5/9/2022 11:03 AM, bfh wrote:
>> High-speed internet service is no longer a luxury—it’s a
>> necessity. But too many families go without high-speed internet
>> because of the cost or have to cut back on other essentials to make
>> their monthly internet service payments. Lowering prices—including
>> the cost of high-speed internet service—is President Biden’s top
>> priority.
>> https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/05/09/fact-sheet-president-biden-and-vice-president-harris-reduce-high-speed-internet-costs-for-millions-of-americans/
>>

>> "top priority" - not "one of his top priorities". I guess that means
>> it's ahead of inflation, unfettered illegal immigration, supply
>> chain problems, oil production, crime, Russia, China, etc. But I'm
>> glad to see that it's ahead of gun control.
>> HawHawHaw!
>>
>> And as soon he gets all the low-information people hooked up, he'll
>> probably try to float an Internet Voting Program. That'll solve
>> problems like drop boxes, standing in line with no food or water,
>> busing, and other things that keep disadvantaged people from Doing
>> The Right Thing by voting Democrat.
>> HawHawHaw!
>>
>> And hey Kevin. You should look into this. Maybe you can get faster
>> high speed internet cheaper and quicker than you can get it from
>> oligarch Musk.
>> HawHawHaw!
>>
>> Ping ms  48
>> Download Mbps 87.95
>> Upload Mbps 11.59
>>

> Sorry. I'm still too busy laughing at the orange goon's bullshit:
>
> “Mark Esper was weak and totally ineffective, and because of it, I
> had to run the military,” Trump’s statement to 60 Minutes boasted.
> “He was a lightweight and figurehead, and I realized it very early on.
>
> “I fired Yesper because he was a Rino (Republican in name only)
> incapable of leading, and I had to run the military myself.”
>
> HawHawHaw! The orange goon couldn't run a game of solitaire! HawHawHaw!
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/may/09/trump-mark-esper-memoir-missiles-mexico-book

I don't know what you guys would do without the OG.

Ping ms
61
Download Mbps
104.64
Upload Mbps
14.54

--
bill

Re: Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)

<0900528c-dc5c-2814-f0eb-fc3789b5f7b2@yahoo.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14552&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14552

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphow...@yahoo.com (Frank Howell)
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 01:31:27 -0700
 by: Frank Howell - Tue, 10 May 2022 08:31 UTC

bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>> On 5/9/2022 11:03 AM, bfh wrote:
>>> High-speed internet service is no longer a luxury—it’s a
>>> necessity. But too many families go without high-speed internet
>>> because of the cost or have to cut back on other essentials to make
>>> their monthly internet service payments. Lowering prices—including
>>> the cost of high-speed internet service—is President Biden’s top
>>> priority.
>>> https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/05/09/fact-sheet-president-biden-and-vice-president-harris-reduce-high-speed-internet-costs-for-millions-of-americans/
>>>

>>> "top priority" - not "one of his top priorities". I guess that means
>>> it's ahead of inflation, unfettered illegal immigration, supply chain
>>> problems, oil production, crime, Russia, China, etc. But I'm glad to
>>> see that it's ahead of gun control.
>>> HawHawHaw!
>>>
>>> And as soon he gets all the low-information people hooked up, he'll
>>> probably try to float an Internet Voting Program. That'll solve
>>> problems like drop boxes, standing in line with no food or water,
>>> busing, and other things that keep disadvantaged people from Doing
>>> The Right Thing by voting Democrat.
>>> HawHawHaw!
>>>
>>> And hey Kevin. You should look into this. Maybe you can get faster
>>> high speed internet cheaper and quicker than you can get it from
>>> oligarch Musk.
>>> HawHawHaw!
>>>
>>> Ping ms  48
>>> Download Mbps 87.95
>>> Upload Mbps 11.59
>>>

>> Sorry. I'm still too busy laughing at the orange goon's bullshit:
>>
>> “Mark Esper was weak and totally ineffective, and because of it, I
>> had to run the military,” Trump’s statement to 60 Minutes boasted.
>> “He was a lightweight and figurehead, and I realized it very early on.
>>
>> “I fired Yesper because he was a Rino (Republican in name only)
>> incapable of leading, and I had to run the military myself.”
>>
>> HawHawHaw! The orange goon couldn't run a game of solitaire! HawHawHaw!
>>
>> https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/may/09/trump-mark-esper-memoir-missiles-mexico-book
>

> I don't know what you guys would do without the OG.
>
>  Ping ms
> 61
> Download Mbps
> 104.64
> Upload Mbps
> 14.54

Live a saner life free from mentally deranged assholes.

--
Frank Howell