Hindsight is always 20:20. -- Billy Wilder

interests / alt.politics / Re: Australia has decided to 'let Covid rip.' Is that a good idea?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Australia has decided to 'let Covid rip.' Is that a good idea?1.AAC0832
+- Re: Australia has decided to 'let Covid rip.' Is that a good idea?Rod Speed
`* Re: Australia has decided to 'let Covid rip.' Is that a good idea?Fran
 `- Re: Australia has decided to 'let Covid rip.' Is that a good idea?"1.AAC0832"

1
Re: Australia has decided to 'let Covid rip.' Is that a good idea?

<nNmdnXdKpO0B_nT8nZ2dnUU7-VvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14554&group=alt.politics#14554

Subject: Re: Australia has decided to 'let Covid rip.' Is that a good idea?
Newsgroups: alt.politics,aus.politics,alt.health.virus.cure.alternatives,talk.politics.misc,sac.politics
From: z24ba7....@nowhere (1.AAC0832)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 08:28:59 -0500
 by: 1.AAC0832 - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 13:28 UTC

On 1/18/22 10:05 PM, Petzl wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 21:28:56 -0500, A154B456p43 <kubble332@u8332.net>
> wrote:
>
>> It is not a good idea. Actually, given the saga of
>> the tennis player, it appears they are not keen to
>> just "let 'er rip". Omicron may be "mild-ER" but
>> enough cases fast enough would still overwhelm
>> their hospital capacity. A side effect of keeping
>> covid suppressed for so long is that it means a
>> larger percentage are ripe to catch it.
>>
> Omicron is overwhelming every western nation with or without the
> lock-down.
> Facts are right now to keep supply going it to a regulated degree has
> to be learned to live with.
>
> CNN and MSM (fakenews) are growing broke now choking on their own
> bullshit. Forcing them to turn on those elect via a stolen election!
> <https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-mainstream-media-turning-on-joe-biden>
> or https://t.ly/Dttv
> Tucker Carlson: Mainstream media is turning on Joe Biden
> Mainstream media cannot ignore the Biden calamity they created

They did, are and will continue to ignore the
calamity they created.

Remember "Baghdad Bob" - Saddam's main propaganda
guy ? He was literally on media telling Iraqis
that the American invaders were being defeated
and driven out of the country while you could
hear M-1 tanks rolling by outside the venue.

Anyway, Omicron really isn't as bad as the previous
variants - which is good. However it's still bad
ENOUGH, and super-catchy. The Australian population
(and we think Western Oz - but it's like dropped
out of the universe so it's hard to know) went
all CovidFascist and DID prevent a lot of cases
that way (at other horrible prices alas). Their
vax rate isn't any better than anybody elses
alas. This means a larger percentage with no
Omicron WILL take full advantage.

Re: Australia has decided to 'let Covid rip.' Is that a good idea?

<op.1ga1soswbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14558&group=alt.politics#14558

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,aus.politics,alt.health.virus.cure.alternatives,talk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 04:35:02 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 17:35 UTC

1.AAC0832 <z24ba7.net> wrote
> Petzl wrote
>> A154B456p43 <kubble332@u8332.net> wrote

>>> It is not a good idea. Actually, given the saga of
>>> the tennis player, it appears they are not keen to
>>> just "let 'er rip". Omicron may be "mild-ER" but
>>> enough cases fast enough would still overwhelm
>>> their hospital capacity. A side effect of keeping
>>> covid suppressed for so long is that it means a
>>> larger percentage are ripe to catch it.

>> Omicron is overwhelming every westernnation with or without the
>> lock-down.

Bullshit.

>> Facts are right now to keep supply going it to aregulated degree has to
>> be learned to live with.

More mindless bullshit.

> Anyway, Omicron really isn't as bad as the previous variants -
> which is good.

Thats very arguable indeed given the death rate we are seeing.

> However it's still bad ENOUGH, and super-catchy.

> The Australian population (and we think Western Oz - but it's like
> dropped out of the universe so it's hard to know)

Only for pig ignorant yanks.

> went all CovidFascist and DID prevent a lot of cases that way

Yep, vastly better deaths by covid per million than
the USA, UK, etc etc etc. Only New Zealand and
Taiwan of substantial countrys have done better.

> (at other horrible prices alas).

That's pig ignorant mindless yankee bullshit.
All of Australia, Taiwan and New Zealand have
done fine, better than the USA and UK in fact.

> Their vax rate isn't any better than anybody elses alas.

More pig ignorant yankee bullshit. Well over 95% fully
vaxed in the state capitals and major towns. Leaves
you stupid yanks for dead. UK too, particularly London.

> This means a larger percentage with no

Don't need to supplement the vax.

> and Omicron WILL take full advantage.

Bullshit with what matters, severe disease and death.

Re: Australia has decided to 'let Covid rip.' Is that a good idea?

<sscm1c$n4n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14561&group=alt.politics#14561

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,alt.health.virus.cure.alternatives,talk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 09:00:10 +1100
 by: Fran - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 22:00 UTC

On 21/01/2022 12:28 am, 1.AAC0832 wrote:
> On 1/18/22 10:05 PM, Petzl wrote:
>> On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 21:28:56 -0500, A154B456p43 <kubble332@u8332.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> It is not a good idea. Actually, given the saga of
>>> the tennis player, it appears they are not keen to
>>> just "let 'er rip". Omicron may be "mild-ER" but
>>> enough cases fast enough would still overwhelm
>>> their hospital capacity. A side effect of keeping
>>> covid suppressed for so long is that it means a
>>> larger percentage are ripe to catch it.
>>>
>>   Omicron is overwhelming every western nation with or without the
>> lock-down.
>> Facts are right now to keep supply going it to a regulated degree has
>> to be learned to live with.
>>
>> CNN and MSM (fakenews) are growing broke now choking on their own
>> bullshit. Forcing them to turn on those elect via a stolen election!
>> <https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-mainstream-media-turning-on-joe-biden>
>>
>>   or     https://t.ly/Dttv
>> Tucker Carlson: Mainstream media is turning on Joe Biden
>> Mainstream media cannot ignore the Biden calamity they created
>

>   They did, are and will continue to ignore the
>   calamity they created.
>
>   Remember "Baghdad Bob" - Saddam's main propaganda
>   guy ? He was literally on media telling Iraqis
>   that the American invaders were being defeated
>   and driven out of the country while you could
>   hear M-1 tanks rolling by outside the venue.
>
>   Anyway, Omicron really isn't as bad as the previous
>   variants - which is good. However it's still bad
>   ENOUGH, and super-catchy. The Australian population
>   (and we think Western Oz - but it's like dropped
>   out of the universe so it's hard to know) went
>   all CovidFascist and DID prevent a lot of cases
>   that way (at other horrible prices alas). Their
>   vax rate isn't any better than anybody elses
>   alas. This means a larger percentage with no
>   Omicron WILL take full advantage.

Jesus wept! We've got one village idiot responding to another village
idiot! The election was stolen from Trump says one village idiot and
the other village idiot calls out Baghdad Bob for trying to spread lies
and misdirection but then he goes on to try to spread similar lies and
misdirection. Obviously neither village idiot has sufficient brains to
be able to realise they've been sucked in by and neither can use google
to get some basic facts before spewing their garbage across the airwaves.

Re: Australia has decided to 'let Covid rip.' Is that a good idea?

<JZednap945AhrXf8nZ2dnUU7-UOdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14571&group=alt.politics#14571

Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 23:04:12 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.politics,alt.health.virus.cure.alternatives,talk.politics.misc,sac.politics
From: "1.AAC08...@nowhere
 by: "1.AAC08...@nowhere - Fri, 21 Jan 2022 04:04 UTC

On 1/20/22 17:00, Fran wrote:
> On 21/01/2022 12:28 am, 1.AAC0832 wrote:
>> On 1/18/22 10:05 PM, Petzl wrote:

>>>   Omicron is overwhelming every western nation with or without the
>>> lock-down.
>>> Facts are right now to keep supply going it to a regulated degree has
>>> to be learned to live with.
>>>
>>> CNN and MSM (fakenews) are growing broke now choking on their own
>>> bullshit. Forcing them to turn on those elect via a stolen election!
>>> <https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-mainstream-media-turning-on-joe-biden>
>>>
>>>   or     https://t.ly/Dttv
>>> Tucker Carlson: Mainstream media is turning on Joe Biden
>>> Mainstream media cannot ignore the Biden calamity they created
>>

>>    They did, are and will continue to ignore the
>>    calamity they created.
>>
>>    Remember "Baghdad Bob" - Saddam's main propaganda
>>    guy ? He was literally on media telling Iraqis
>>    that the American invaders were being defeated
>>    and driven out of the country while you could
>>    hear M-1 tanks rolling by outside the venue.
>>
>>    Anyway, Omicron really isn't as bad as the previous
>>    variants - which is good. However it's still bad
>>    ENOUGH, and super-catchy. The Australian population
>>    (and we think Western Oz - but it's like dropped
>>    out of the universe so it's hard to know) went
>>    all CovidFascist and DID prevent a lot of cases
>>    that way (at other horrible prices alas). Their
>>    vax rate isn't any better than anybody elses
>>    alas. This means a larger percentage with no
>>    Omicron WILL take full advantage.
>
> Jesus wept!  We've got one village idiot responding to another village
> idiot!  The election was stolen from Trump says one village idiot and
> the other village idiot calls out Baghdad Bob for trying to spread lies
> and misdirection but then he goes on to try to spread similar lies and
> misdirection.  Obviously neither village idiot has sufficient brains to
> be able to realise they've been sucked in by and neither can use google
> to get some basic facts before spewing their garbage across the airwaves.

Ummmmmmm ... this thread isn't about Trump, or even so
much about Biden. Pay attention.