From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Eventually...
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 14:42:26 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 12 May 2022 19:42 UTC

some of the shit they are throwing at the wall may stick but I doubt it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-suggests-covid-death-toll-worse-than-1-million-without-biden

Re: OT? - Eventually...

<61e4ec97-9da2-4ef3-9353-d4d4ea821515n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14571&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14571

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 12:47:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT? - Eventually...
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Thu, 12 May 2022 19:47 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 12:42:31 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> some of the shit they are throwing at the wall may stick but I doubt it.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-suggests-covid-death-toll-worse-than-1-million-without-biden
>
>Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots LIKE TRUMP.

Naturally Fido if it was up to orange “clown” we would still be waiting for summer for it to go away and thanks to the compassionate moron many Americans lost they’re life
__

Re: OT? - Eventually...

<w9hfK.68$C7G6.60@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14579&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14579

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 19:57:16 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 12 May 2022 23:57 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> some of the shit they are throwing at the wall may stick but I doubt it.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-suggests-covid-death-toll-worse-than-1-million-without-biden

Right. And inflation would have been worse. The stock market would
have fallen farther. There would have been even more river crossings.
There would have been even more cirme. There would have been an even
bigger shortage of baby formula. Gas prices would be even higher. The
country would be even more divided. BLM would have even more mansions
to offset their disproportionate disadvantages. At the end of the day
going forward, Biden has saved us! He has expertly triangulated the
calculus, and invented new metrics to make the messaging more
efficacious as we spin our way into the future of better days in the
inexorable passage of time.

HawHawHawHawHaw!
(jesus h christ i thought we had reached the apogee of stupidity but i
was wrong)
HawHawHaw!
There literally aren't enough HawHawHaw's on the shelves to do it justice.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Eventually...

<cJudnWz5vI6AL-D_nZ2dnUU7-KmdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14583&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14583

Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 18:19:25 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 13 May 2022 01:19 UTC

On 5/12/2022 4:57 PM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> some of the shit they are throwing at the wall may stick but I doubt it.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-suggests-covid-death-toll-worse-than-1-million-without-biden
>>
> Right. And inflation would have been worse. The stock market would have
> fallen farther. There would have been even more river crossings. There
> would have been even more cirme. There would have been an even bigger
> shortage of baby formula. Gas prices would be even higher. The country
> would be even more divided. BLM would have even more mansions to offset
> their disproportionate disadvantages. At the end of the day going
> forward, Biden has saved us! He has expertly triangulated the calculus,
> and invented new metrics to make the messaging more efficacious as we
> spin our way into the future of better days in the inexorable passage of
> time.
>
> HawHawHawHawHaw!
> (jesus h christ i thought we had reached the apogee of stupidity but i
> was wrong)
> HawHawHaw!
> There literally aren't enough HawHawHaw's on the shelves to do it justice.

Just in case, at the end of the day, you find yourownbloodyself with an
extra HawHawHaw or two:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/12/health/fda-underwear-sti.html

HawHawHaw! Can't you just picture JohnGeorge wearing a pair of those
things? HawHawHaw! He'd probably put them on his head! HawHawHaw!

Re: OT? - Eventually...

<TIifK.5847$Yfl6.4366@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14586&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14586

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 21:43:14 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 13 May 2022 01:43 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 5/12/2022 4:57 PM, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:
>>> some of the shit they are throwing at the wall may stick but I
>>> doubt it.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-suggests-covid-death-toll-worse-than-1-million-without-biden
>>>
>> Right. And inflation would have been worse. The stock market would
>> have fallen farther. There would have been even more river
>> crossings. There would have been even more cirme. There would have
>> been an even bigger shortage of baby formula. Gas prices would be
>> even higher. The country would be even more divided. BLM would have
>> even more mansions to offset their disproportionate disadvantages.
>> At the end of the day going forward, Biden has saved us! He has
>> expertly triangulated the calculus, and invented new metrics to make
>> the messaging more efficacious as we spin our way into the future of
>> better days in the inexorable passage of time.
>>
>> HawHawHawHawHaw!
>> (jesus h christ i thought we had reached the apogee of stupidity but
>> i was wrong)
>> HawHawHaw!
>> There literally aren't enough HawHawHaw's on the shelves to do it
>> justice.
>>

> Just in case, at the end of the day, you find yourownbloodyself with
> an extra HawHawHaw or two:
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/12/health/fda-underwear-sti.html
>
> HawHawHaw! Can't you just picture JohnGeorge wearing a pair of those
> things? HawHawHaw! He'd probably put them on his head! HawHawHaw!

Hey LeRoy! Is that a condom in your wallet?

No, man. Thas vanilla panties.

Do they have 'em in chocolate?

I dunno, but the coconut and almond was out of stock......but I was
talkin' to Bubba last week, and he said he found some BOGO Bud Light
panties. You oughtta check with Amazon. They got everything.

--
bill