Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 18:25:45 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: Speaking Of HawHawHaw!
 by: kmiller - Fri, 13 May 2022 01:25 UTC

Donald Trump repeatedly asked if China could shoot hurricanes at US,
reveal former officials

Former senior officials of the Trump administration revealed that former
President Donald Trump would repeatedly ask his aides if China had a
secret technology that could create large hurricanes to launch at the U.S.

Trump would then allegedly follow up with questions as to whether this
would constitute an act of war, inciting a U.S. military retaliation.

In an interview with Rolling Stone on Tuesday, three anonymous former
senior officials laid out some of former President Trump’s most
outlandish statements regarding hurricanes.

“It was almost too stupid for words,” said one source, “I did not get
the sense he was joking at all.”

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-repeatedly-asked-china-001720032.html

HawHawHaw!

Re: Speaking Of HawHawHaw!

<SNifK.34$YFJb.29@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14587&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14587

Subject: Re: Speaking Of HawHawHaw!
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 21:48:33 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 13 May 2022 01:48 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> Donald Trump repeatedly asked if China could shoot hurricanes at US,
> reveal former officials
>
> Former senior officials of the Trump administration revealed that
> former President Donald Trump would repeatedly ask his aides if China
> had a secret technology that could create large hurricanes to launch
> at the U.S.
>
> Trump would then allegedly follow up with questions as to whether this
> would constitute an act of war, inciting a U.S. military retaliation.
>
> In an interview with Rolling Stone on Tuesday, three anonymous former
> senior officials laid out some of former President Trump’s most
> outlandish statements regarding hurricanes.
>
> “It was almost too stupid for words,” said one source, “I did
> not get the sense he was joking at all.”
>
> https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-repeatedly-asked-china-001720032.html
>
> HawHawHaw!

trumptrumptrump.

HawHawHaw!

At the end of the day last night, I heard something down the hill near
the creek that sounded like "trumptrumptrump". I think a Democrat
must've gotten lost on the way to the drop box.

--
bill