If it's worth doing, it's worth doing for money.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Ban on ‘Excessive’ Gasoline Prices Is Heading for House Vote

SubjectAuthor
* Ban on ‘Excessive’ Gasoline Prices Is HeaFrank Howell
`* Re: Ban on ‘Excessive’ Gasoline Prices Isbfh
 `* Re: Ban on ‘Excessive’ Gasoline Prices Is HeadinHank
  +- Re: Ban on ‘Excessive’ Gasoline Prices Is HeadinGeorge Anthony
  `- Re: Ban on ‘Excessive’ Gasoline Priceskmiller

1
Ban on ‘Excessive’ Gasoline Prices Is Heading for House Vote

<SiifK.33614$qMI1.19870@fx96.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14582&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14582

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphow...@usermail.com (Frank Howell)
Subject: Ban_on_‘Excessive’_Gasoline_Prices_Is_Hea
ding_for_House_Vote
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 18:15:28 -0700
 by: Frank Howell - Fri, 13 May 2022 01:15 UTC

The US president would have the authority to declare an emergency that
would make the sale of gasoline at “excessive” prices illegal under
legislation House Democrats plan to bring to the floor next week.

The effort, announced Thursday by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, comes as
Democrats seek to blame record high gasoline prices on the oil industry
amid fears that angry voters could punish Democrats in the midterm
elections in November.

“Price gouging needs to be stopped,” Pelosi said at a press conference
Thursday. “This is a major exploitation of the consumer.”

"The bill would give the federal Trade Commission ability to penalize
price gougers, but would prioritize larger companies while protecting
independent gas stations.

Good luck on this "Iron Curtain" solution for high prices in the USSR
that lead to non-existent goods."

Today WTI crude is 107 a barrel and Brent 108.9. This what the
refineries have to pay for their feed stock today and if regulations
results in a loss is going to comply.

--
Frank Howell

Re: Ban on ‘Excessive’ Gasoline Prices Is Heading for House Vote

<jtifK.18494$L_b6.16915@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14585&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14585

Subject: Re:_Ban_on_‘Excessive’_Gasoline_Prices_Is
_Heading_for_House_Vote
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 21:26:39 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 13 May 2022 01:26 UTC

Frank Howell wrote:
> The US president would have the authority to declare an emergency that
> would make the sale of gasoline at “excessive” prices illegal
> under legislation House Democrats plan to bring to the floor next week.
>
> The effort, announced Thursday by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, comes as
> Democrats seek to blame record high gasoline prices on the oil
> industry amid fears that angry voters could punish Democrats in the
> midterm elections in November.
>
> “Price gouging needs to be stopped,” Pelosi said at a press
> conference Thursday. “This is a major exploitation of the consumer.”
>
> "The bill would give the federal Trade Commission ability to penalize
> price gougers, but would prioritize larger companies while protecting
> independent gas stations.
>
> Good luck on this "Iron Curtain" solution for high prices in the USSR
> that lead to non-existent goods."
>
> Today WTI crude is 107 a barrel and Brent 108.9. This what the
> refineries have to pay for their feed stock today and if regulations
> results in a loss is going to comply.

It's Trump's fault. My peas came up today, and the birds found them
instantly. That's Trump's fault, too. damorangegoon.

--
bill

Re: Ban on ‘Excessive’ Gasoline Prices Is Heading for House Vote

<f844914b-022c-4cde-859f-5ab90a2e26fen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14588&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14588

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 01:56:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Ban_on_‘Excessive’_Gasoline_Prices_Is_Headin
g_for_House_Vote
From: trailbla...@gmail.com (Hank)
 by: Hank - Fri, 13 May 2022 08:56 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 9:26:42 PM UTC-4, bfh wrote:
> Frank Howell wrote:
> > The US president would have the authority to declare an emergency that
> > would make the sale of gasoline at “excessive†prices illegal
> > under legislation House Democrats plan to bring to the floor next week.
> >
> > The effort, announced Thursday by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, comes as
> > Democrats seek to blame record high gasoline prices on the oil
> > industry amid fears that angry voters could punish Democrats in the
> > midterm elections in November.
> >
> > “Price gouging needs to be stopped,†Pelosi said at a press
> > conference Thursday. “This is a major exploitation of the consumer.â€
> >
> > "The bill would give the federal Trade Commission ability to penalize
> > price gougers, but would prioritize larger companies while protecting
> > independent gas stations.
> >
> > Good luck on this "Iron Curtain" solution for high prices in the USSR
> > that lead to non-existent goods."
> >
> > Today WTI crude is 107 a barrel and Brent 108.9. This what the
> > refineries have to pay for their feed stock today and if regulations
> > results in a loss is going to comply.
> >
> It's Trump's fault. My peas came up today, and the birds found them
> instantly. That's Trump's fault, too. damorangegoon.
>
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
All smoke and mirrors. The Dems want high gas prices, otherwise they won't be able to sell electric cars.

Re: Ban on ‘Excessive’ Gasoline Prices Is Heading for House Vote

<db4be010-e559-48ec-ace7-bb05a03c6cb2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14589&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14589

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 06:15:07 -0700 (PDT)
g_for_House_Vote
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 13 May 2022 13:15 UTC

On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 1:56:53 AM UTC-7, trailbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 9:26:42 PM UTC-4, bfh wrote:
> > Frank Howell wrote:
> > > The US president would have the authority to declare an emergency that
> > > would make the sale of gasoline at “excessive†prices illegal
> > > under legislation House Democrats plan to bring to the floor next week.
> > >
> > > The effort, announced Thursday by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, comes as
> > > Democrats seek to blame record high gasoline prices on the oil
> > > industry amid fears that angry voters could punish Democrats in the
> > > midterm elections in November.
> > >
> > > “Price gouging needs to be stopped,†Pelosi said at a press
> > > conference Thursday. “This is a major exploitation of the consumer.â€
> > >
> > > "The bill would give the federal Trade Commission ability to penalize
> > > price gougers, but would prioritize larger companies while protecting
> > > independent gas stations.
> > >
> > > Good luck on this "Iron Curtain" solution for high prices in the USSR
> > > that lead to non-existent goods."
> > >
> > > Today WTI crude is 107 a barrel and Brent 108.9. This what the
> > > refineries have to pay for their feed stock today and if regulations
> > > results in a loss is going to comply.
> > >
> > It's Trump's fault. My peas came up today, and the birds found them
> > instantly. That's Trump's fault, too. damorangegoon.
> >
> > bill
> > Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
> All smoke and mirrors. The Dems want high gas prices, otherwise they won't be able to sell electric cars.
>
>Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots LIKE TRUMP

Don’t worry Honk if you taught your falling behind you still excel at stupid
--

Re: Ban on ‘Excessive’ Gasoline Prices Is Heading for House Vote

<cJudnW75vI7cwuP_nZ2dnUU7-KmdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14590&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14590

Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 06:38:10 -0700
Subject: Re:_Ban_on_‘Excessive’_Gasoline_Prices_
Is_Heading_for_House_Vote
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 13 May 2022 13:38 UTC

On 5/13/2022 1:56 AM, Hank wrote:
> On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 9:26:42 PM UTC-4, bfh wrote:
>> Frank Howell wrote:
>>> The US president would have the authority to declare an emergency that
>>> would make the sale of gasoline at “excessive†prices illegal
>>> under legislation House Democrats plan to bring to the floor next week.
>>>
>>> The effort, announced Thursday by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, comes as
>>> Democrats seek to blame record high gasoline prices on the oil
>>> industry amid fears that angry voters could punish Democrats in the
>>> midterm elections in November.
>>>
>>> “Price gouging needs to be stopped,†Pelosi said at a press
>>> conference Thursday. “This is a major exploitation of the consumer.â€
>>>
>>> "The bill would give the federal Trade Commission ability to penalize
>>> price gougers, but would prioritize larger companies while protecting
>>> independent gas stations.
>>>
>>> Good luck on this "Iron Curtain" solution for high prices in the USSR
>>> that lead to non-existent goods."
>>>
>>> Today WTI crude is 107 a barrel and Brent 108.9. This what the
>>> refineries have to pay for their feed stock today and if regulations
>>> results in a loss is going to comply.
>>>
>> It's Trump's fault. My peas came up today, and the birds found them
>> instantly. That's Trump's fault, too. damorangegoon.
>>
>> --
>> bill
>> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> All smoke and mirrors. The Dems want high gas prices, otherwise they won't be able to sell electric cars.

HawHawHaw!