Do not count your chickens before they are hatched. -- Aesop

interests / alt.politics / Silence from NoBrain Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The Data

SubjectAuthor
* Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The DataBradley K. Sherman
`* Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The DataNoBody
 +* Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The DataBradley K. Sherman
 |`* Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The DataNoBody
 | `- Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The DataNoBody
 +- Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The DataUbiquitous
 +* Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The DataGronk
 |`- Silence from NoBrain Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up TheGronk
 `* Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The DataLee
  `- Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The DataRudy Canoza

1
Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The Data

<srumr8$g0h$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14407&group=alt.politics#14407

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The Data
Date: 15 Jan 2022 14:48:08 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 14:48 UTC

| Census Memo Cites 'Unprecedented' Meddling by Trump
| Administration
|
| Newly released documents show that top career officials at
| the Census Bureau had drafted a list of complaints about
| political interference in the 2020 count.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/15/us/2020-census-trump.html>

Memo to RWEC regurgitating nutjobs: The Census is mandated
by the Constitution.

--bks

Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The Data

<tlq5ugl0plu4tiidncbp4b6k1o6civ117d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14410&group=alt.politics#14410

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The Data
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 10:40:36 -0500
 by: NoBody - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 15:40 UTC

On 15 Jan 2022 14:48:08 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | Census Memo Cites 'Unprecedented' Meddling by Trump
> | Administration
> |
> | Newly released documents show that top career officials at
> | the Census Bureau had drafted a list of complaints about
> | political interference in the 2020 count.
><https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/15/us/2020-census-trump.html>
>
>Memo to RWEC regurgitating nutjobs: The Census is mandated
>by the Constitution.
>
> --bks

Paywalled, propaganda site. That would be typical of Bradley who
claims he's been on the Internet for over 20 years yet refuses to
support his claim

Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The Data

<sruqas$n2q$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14411&group=alt.politics#14411

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 15:47:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 15:47 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>> | Census Memo Cites 'Unprecedented' Meddling by Trump
>> | Administration
>> |
>> | Newly released documents show that top career officials at
>> | the Census Bureau had drafted a list of complaints about
>> | political interference in the 2020 count.
>><https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/15/us/2020-census-trump.html>
>>
>>Memo to RWEC regurgitating nutjobs: The Census is mandated
>>by the Constitution.
>
>Paywalled, propaganda site.

Get your Russian puppet masters to shell out the $4.

--bks

Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The Data

<hGDEJ.157631$lz3.66717@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14415&group=alt.politics#14415

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: websperm...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 09:40:31 -0800
 by: Ubiquitous - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 17:40 UTC

On 1/15/2022 7:40 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On 15 Jan 2022 14:48:08 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>

>> | Census Memo Cites 'Unprecedented' Meddling by Trump
>> | Administration
>> |
>> | Newly released documents show that top career officials at
>> | the Census Bureau had drafted a list of complaints about
>> | political interference in the 2020 count.
>> <https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/15/us/2020-census-trump.html>
>>
>> Memo to RWEC regurgitating nutjobs: The Census is mandated
>> by the Constitution.
>>
>> --bks
>
> Paywalled,

waaaahhhhhh!

Buy a fucking subscription, blowjob.

--
If you're not reading the New York Times, you're not following the news.

Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The Data

<ss0ane$vet$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14429&group=alt.politics#14429

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 22:33:38 -0700
 by: Gronk - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 05:33 UTC

NoBody wrote:
> On 15 Jan 2022 14:48:08 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>

>> | Census Memo Cites 'Unprecedented' Meddling by Trump
>> | Administration
>> |
>> | Newly released documents show that top career officials at
>> | the Census Bureau had drafted a list of complaints about
>> | political interference in the 2020 count.
>> <https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/15/us/2020-census-trump.html>
>>
>> Memo to RWEC regurgitating nutjobs: The Census is mandated
>> by the Constitution.
>>
>> --bks
>
> Paywalled, propaganda site. That would be typical of Bradley who
> claims he's been on the Internet for over 20 years yet refuses to
> support his claim

Wrong on both counts. Link is accessible and has a link to that memo:

https://www.brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/2022-01/BC-DOC-CEN-2020-1602-1445-1447.pdf

Here's some more

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/foia-documents-trump-administration-2020-census

Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The Data

<u6e8ug9murbe7hirv6jrcrmd4qt6ce3tr7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14443&group=alt.politics#14443

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 10:26:54 -0500
 by: NoBody - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 15:26 UTC

On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 15:47:40 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>>><https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/15/us/2020-census-trump.html>
>>>
>>>Memo to RWEC regurgitating nutjobs: The Census is mandated
>>>by the Constitution.
>>
>>Paywalled, propaganda site.
>
>Get your Russian puppet masters to shell out the $4.
>
> --bks

Why on earth would anyone support that tabloid? Your admission that
your citation is not viewable by the public at large is noted.
Therefore your claim (and the NYT's) is garbage - unless you'd like to
provide a source that can't be reviewed.

Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The Data

<r6kaug12ja5or4aad4k1uohjldbnh3b59h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14463&group=alt.politics#14463

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 06:20:09 -0500
 by: NoBody - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:20 UTC

On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 10:26:54 -0500, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 15:47:40 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
>Sherman) wrote:

>>>Paywalled, propaganda site.
>>
>>Get your Russian puppet masters to shell out the $4.
>>
>> --bks
>
>Why on earth would anyone support that tabloid? Your admission that
>your citation is not viewable by the public at large is noted.
>Therefore your claim (and the NYT's) is garbage - unless you'd like to
>provide a source that can't be reviewed.

And Bradley has run away again.

Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The Data

<nKednXzccsASZ3v8nZ2dnUU7-K_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14496&group=alt.politics#14496

From: clee...@gmail.com (Lee)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 11:36:15 -0600
 by: Lee - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 17:36 UTC

NoBody wrote:

> On 15 Jan 2022 14:48:08 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>

> > > Census Memo Cites 'Unprecedented' Meddling by Trump
> > > Administration
> > >
> > > Newly released documents show that top career officials at
> > > the Census Bureau had drafted a list of complaints about
> > > political interference in the 2020 count.
> > <https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/15/us/2020-census-trump.html>
> >
> > Memo to RWEC regurgitating nutjobs: The Census is mandated
> > by the Constitution.
> >
> > --bks
>
> Paywalled, propaganda site. That would be typical of Bradley who
> claims he's been on the Internet for over 20 years yet refuses to
> support his claim

You of all people dare to whine
about unsupported claims?

"You should be paying me reparations
because my ancestors were slaves".
Nobody, Nov 22 2021
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/xyY_X2uaZ6A

Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The Data

<4nDFJ.791$8Q.107@fx19.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14497&group=alt.politics#14497

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 10:09:02 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 18:09 UTC

On 1/18/2022 9:36 AM, Lee wrote:
> NoBody wrote:

>>> <https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/15/us/2020-census-trump.html>
>>>
>>> Memo to RWEC regurgitating nutjobs: The Census is mandated
>>> by the Constitution.
>>>
>>> --bks
>>
>> Paywalled, propaganda site. That would be typical of Bradley who
>> claims he's been on the Internet for over 20 years yet refuses to
>> support his claim

The claim is 100% supported. This Bradley K. Sherman post is from Feb. 1, 1998:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/-OSizlCXkYc/m/yY8XnLDkLrQJ

The political point of view expressed and the writing style are exactly the same
as the Bradley K. Sherman of today. Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness is a
lying mackerel-reeking cunt.

> You of all people dare to whine
> about unsupported claims?
>

> "You should be paying me reparations
> because my ancestors were slaves".
> Nobody, Nov 22 2021
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/xyY_X2uaZ6A

Yes, *excellent*! In the long litany of extremely stupid things KG/BoN has said
— and it stretches back years — that has to be the most absurd — first because
it's so obviously and blatantly a lie, and secondly because even true, he has
*zero* possibility of supporting it.

Silence from NoBrain Re: Nothing Says "Trump" Like Fucking Up The Data

<ssg2g0$b7e$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14595&group=alt.politics#14595

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)