From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Who says the MAGA king can't get his "message" out?
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 18:09:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 17 May 2022 18:09 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian-ztopzpam@gmail.com> wrote:

> It looks like the orange outrage's "messages" are getting out. They
> just don't have much content.
>
> "Trump, Don Jr., Imagine Themselves MAGA 'Royalty' In Cringey Memes""
>
> https://news.yahoo.com/trump-don-jr-imagine-themselves-121639140.html
>
> I guess that was the most important thing they had to say?
>
> TB

Not only what he did as president worked but the trolling of you clueless
liberals he is doing is working to perfection. Too bad you goofy wokies
aren’t actually awake.

--

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Who says the MAGA king can't get his "message" out?