Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 18:34:17 -0700
Subject: Re: My life as a RINO
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 18 May 2022 01:34 UTC

On 5/17/2022 2:22 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

>      My life as a RINO is officially over, and I'm glad. That took way
> too much effort. I had to study crazy people I'd rather not know all
> that much about. I thought it was over when I changed my registration to
> Democrat. I had changed it a couple of weeks before the deadline for the
> current election. Or something close to that. But then I got a
> retrumplican ballot. There might have been a rational person or two
> there, but not enough of them to qualify the group as Republicans.
>
>      After a good deal of study I picked the most *true* believer
> retrumplicans I could find, 'cuz, what the hell, the GOP deserves them.
> They have earned their crazy. I marked up my ballot and sent it in.
>
>      Today I cleaned out my mailbox because I wanted to be sure there
> was plenty of room for my new bow sight. At the bottom of the pile I
> found a shiny new Democrat ballot for this election. So it must be
> official. I'm not a RINO any more. I'm a DINO again. Phew.
>
> TB

Yeah, sure. I'm betting that, no matter what you say, you're simply
unable to give up them fine retrumplican theories. I hear the latest is
something called "replacement theory". Good gawd. How the fuck do them
folk make room in their tiny little minds for all of them stupid,
fucking, "theories"?

Re: My life as a RINO

<khYgK.19351$5gkf.18591@fx37.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14605&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14605

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 21:50:07 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 18 May 2022 01:50 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 5/17/2022 2:22 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>
>>  Â Â Â Â  My life as a RINO is officially over, and I'm glad. That
>> took way too much effort. I had to study crazy people I'd rather not
>> know all that much about. I thought it was over when I changed my
>> registration to Democrat. I had changed it a couple of weeks before
>> the deadline for the current election. Or something close to that.
>> But then I got a retrumplican ballot. There might have been a
>> rational person or two there, but not enough of them to qualify the
>> group as Republicans.
>>
>>  Â Â Â Â  After a good deal of study I picked the most *true*
>> believer retrumplicans I could find, 'cuz, what the hell, the GOP
>> deserves them. They have earned their crazy. I marked up my ballot
>> and sent it in.
>>
>>  Â Â Â Â  Today I cleaned out my mailbox because I wanted to be sure
>> there was plenty of room for my new bow sight. At the bottom of the
>> pile I found a shiny new Democrat ballot for this election. So it
>> must be official. I'm not a RINO any more. I'm a DINO again. Phew.
>>
>> TB
>
> Yeah, sure. I'm betting that, no matter what you say, you're simply
> unable to give up them fine retrumplican theories. I hear the latest
> is something called "replacement theory". Good gawd. How the fuck do
> them folk make room in their tiny little minds for all of them stupid,
> fucking, "theories"?

They literally just replace some of them. Sheesh. It's sorta like the
science that gets replaced randomly depending on the fad du jour.

Ping ms
37
Download Mbps
65.60