From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Hunter Biden's laptop
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 09:01:15 -0500
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Thu, 19 May 2022 14:01 UTC

More than 120,000 emails from the notorious Hunter Biden laptop have
been published on a searchable online database anyone can access.

The site, called https://bidenlaptopemails.com/, allows users the option
to download all 128,00 plus emails from Hunter’s hard drive onto their
own computer.

I'm sure that in a few days all the best ones will be published online.

What I'm waiting for is next January. I wonder if Brandon's impeachment
trial will be televised live and if any of the emails will come into
play? Or, will he retire for medical reasons before then?

Re: Hunter Biden's laptop

<t66m1h$1tho$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14616&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14616

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Hunter Biden's laptop
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 00:06:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 20 May 2022 00:06 UTC

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Hunter Biden's laptop

<6c61d8fa-7ec2-495b-ac68-b4d09b8ba3a2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14620&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14620

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 19:31:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Fri, 20 May 2022 02:31 UTC

On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 5:06:15 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> [...]
> > that Thursday, under the caption “Brian Stelter just got destroyed by a
> > college freshman!” It was featured two days later on Tucker Carlson’s
> > Fox News show, and Carlson was giddy while describing it. “There are
> > still a couple of kids at the University of Chicago who are awake enough
> > to say, ‘Wait a second, what are you talking about? Disinformation?’”
> > After playing the video, he cracked himself up.
> >
> > Kaitlyn Tiffany is a staff writer at The Atlantic."
> >
> > https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2022/04/tech-companies-suppressed-biden-laptop/629680/
> >
> > Because Americans in general have absolutely no real idea of their
> > own history, we are, of course, doomed to repeat it. Only now we're
> > repeating our history at warp speed.
> >
> > TB
> >
> As hard as it may be to believe, your posts are getting more ridiculous by

<t68lko$1gbj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14630&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14630

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 18:11:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 20 May 2022 18:11 UTC

<86158e12-97b7-40e0-8b72-584a1209df89n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14631&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14631

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 11:19:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 20 May 2022 18:19 UTC

On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 11:11:40 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> film...@gmail.com <film...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > And, "As hard as it may be to believe," your posts are excelling at
> > revealing how stupid you are getting to be, by the day... I suspect that
> > you are envious of TB's abilities, to C&P, explaining the POV he
> > makes... Pee Wee Herman has a far better repartee, than you do.......
> >
> > A frequent TB Booster
> >
> I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong.
>
>Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots LIKE TRUMP

Not likely Fido you’re just a moron and nobody could be this stupid except Honk and that is a toss-up.