Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 11:29:31 -0500
From: "1.AAC08...@nowhere
Subject: Tubby Trump ...
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans
 by: "1.AAC08...@nowhere - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 16:29 UTC

Heh ... looks like Trump has been EATING a lot between
golf games .......

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/01/21/21/53223985-10428469-image-a-31_1642801226214.jpg

Perhaps he idolizes president Taft and Arthur ? :-)

In any case, we'd be better off with DeSantis or a few
others next time. Not such narcissistic assholes.
Besides, Trumps recent 'events', he's sounding more
and more like senile Joe ... ranting, unfocused.
Trump still has a role, but not as POTUS. The sooner
he figures that out the better. Meanwhile, he CAN
torture the Dems all he wants :-)

LOL... Pansy Ass Pussy Liberal Hypocrites Chastize Those Who Fat Shame, Then Fat Shame

<MPG.3c567eafbcb1be1498c15b@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14654&group=alt.politics#14654

From: al...@aohell.com (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans
Subject: LOL... Pansy Ass Pussy Liberal Hypocrites Chastize Those Who Fat Shame, Then Fat Shame
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 20:51:37 -0600
 by: AlleyCat - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 02:51 UTC

On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 11:29:31 -0500, "1.AAC0832" says...

> Heh ... looks like Trump has been EATING a lot between
> golf games .......

So?

And?

What's YOUR excuse, pussy?

Get your idea for this post from THIS koOk?

=====

"Nancy Pelosi Uses Ridiculous Logic to Defend Fat-Shaming President Trump"

https://libertyhub.com/nancy-pelosi-uses-ridiculous-logic-to-defend-fat-
shaming-president-trump/

=====
Liberals, Democrats Need to Stop Fat Shaming Donald Trump

https://www.businessinsider.com/liberals-progressives-stop-fat-shaming-donald-
trump-obesity-2020-11?op=1

Fat shaming Trump has been widely accepted and popular among progressives and
liberals for years. Fat shaming doesn't harm Trump, but rather average fat
people, who internalize public fat-shaming ...

=====

OPINION: Big Fat Shame-Obesity and the New Liberal 'Victim ...

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/opinion-fat-vs-fit-are-obese-people-the-new-
liberal-victim-class

Fat-shaming. Fat-shaming has become a new third-wave feminist movement, and
bigger women especially are demanding society not only accept them, but embrace
their full figures and lifestyle without judgment. Look at the HuffPo photo
spread, its message is clear: I'm Fat, I'm Beautiful, Screw You If You Think
Otherwise, you judgmental, skinny bitch.

=====

Adjust Your Insults Accordingly: Fat-Shaming Is Now Racist ...

https://defconnews.com/2020/08/20/adjust-your-insults-accordingly-fat-shaming-
is-now-racist

According to liberals, who are experts on this type of thing, fat-shaming is a
form of racism deeply-rooted in white supremacy. It would seem that Moore
getting a pass for being a bounce house full of flubber is cultural
appropriation and white privilege, but the liberals have spoken on the matter.

=====

Why Liberals Are So Physically Monstrous And Repulsive ...

https://www.returnofkings.com/118536/why-liberals-are-so-physically-monstrous-
and-repulsive

So by pushing all of this liberal, green-haired, tatted, pierced, fat-person
ideology (it's cool, man, don't let 'em shame you!)?well, what if there is an
end-game plan. And what if that end-game plan is annihilation of the fucktards.

=====

Bill Maher Says Fat Shaming Needs to Make a Comeback

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/07/bill-maher-fat-shaming-obesity-real-time-video

Live. o. Bill Maher thinks obese people need a little fat shaming ... in order
to save their lives. Bill launched on his HBO show, "Real Time with Bill
Maher," jeering at liberals who have made ...

=====

Pro Wrestler 'Tyrus' DESTROYS Idea of 'Fat Shaming ...

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/pro-wrestler-destroys-liberals-fat-shaming

Lost 50 pounds. He didn't whine about being "fat shamed." He did what was
required of the job. In this case, losing 50 pounds. Because when one is in the
business where one's physical appearance plays a key role in their employment,
one keeps their physical appearance in check. So they can keep cashing the
checks.

=====

Why is body shaming not a problem to liberals when the ...

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-body-shaming-not-a-problem-to-liberals-when-the-
subject-is-conservative?share=1

Answer (1 of 17): Dear Anonymous: I am consistent enough to say that it is for
me. There are many good reasons to detest Donald Trump. He is ignorant, petty
and vindictive, a childish bully, dictatorial, pathologically dishonest,
untrustworthy, and corrupt. The above list is not exhaustive, but...

=====

12 Ways Liberals Are Annoying - Pride

https://www.pride.com/activism/2016/5/24/12-ways-liberals-are-annoying

7. Gentrifying Neighborhoods. Again, liberals hate racism and also the one-
percent, but that won't stop them from moving into a historically non-white
neighborhood and opening up a third wave ...

=====

Why do liberals encourage people to be obese and ... - Quora

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-liberals-encourage-people-to-be-obese-and-
unhealthy?share=1

Answer (1 of 10): Liberals "encourage" people to be obese? How? More liberals
are vegetarians and/or vegans and there isn't a lot of obesity there. Didn't
Michelle Obama plant a backyard garden at the White House and encourage the
consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, same for kid's school ...

=====

The Left's Shaming of Scott Walker - Noah Rothman ...

https://www.commentary.org/noah-rothman/the-lefts-shaming-of-scott-walker

Liberals are aware of the acute health emergency posed by obesity and are
foursquare behind taxpayer-funded efforts ...

Re: LOL... Pansy Ass Pussy Liberal Hypocrites Chastize Those Who Fat Shame, Then Fat Shame

<obOdnaUqE94aQHH8nZ2dnUU7-evNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14659&group=alt.politics#14659

Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 23:45:58 -0500
Subject: Re: LOL... Pansy Ass Pussy Liberal Hypocrites Chastize Those Who Fat
Shame, Then Fat Shame
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans
From: "1.AAC08...@nowhere
 by: "1.AAC08...@nowhere - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 04:45 UTC

On 1/22/22 21:51, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 11:29:31 -0500, "1.AAC0832" says...
>
>> Heh ... looks like Trump has been EATING a lot between
>> golf games .......
>
> So?
>
> And?
>
> What's YOUR excuse, pussy?

I voted for him, twice. IF he's the candidate
again I'll make it three times. Still has the
best grasp of what MAGA means. However he IS
a pain in the ass, grates like sandpaper. For
that reason I hope he isn't the next candidate.
A more bearable MAGA candidate WOULD get more
votes hatetotellya.

Don't lose the war out of loyalty to your favorite
'general'. The vital JOB ahead is the de-Woking/
de-Socializing of our govt. Make sure it gets done.
Trump, well, he'll still have his billions, hot and
cold running blondes and his visage in the mirror.

But he may need a WIDER mirror, judging by
recent photos :-)

"Fat shaming" ??? I'm not a Wokie so I don't
give a shit. The guy is TOO FAT now. Must eat
a giant Hershey bar between golf holes ...