From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: "Biden shamefully undermines the legitimacy of the 2022
elections"
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 16:05:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 16:05 UTC

On 2022-01-22, David Hartung <david@Hotmail.com> wrote:
> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/biden-shamefully-undermines-the-legitimacy-of-the-2022-elections
>
> [...]
> Now, it is President Joe Biden who is undermining faith in elections and
> dividing the country. His claim, equally false, is that the 2022
> elections will not be legitimate because Democrats failed to pass their
> partisan voting procedure bills Wednesday night.
>
> Asked directly if he thought the 2022 elections would be illegitimate in
> that event, Biden said, “I’m not going to say it’s going to be legit.
> The increase and the prospect of being illegitimate is in direct
> proportion to us not being able to get these reforms passed.”
>
> White House press secretary Jen Psaki must have recognized the gravity
> of Biden’s remarks because she issued a statement Thursday morning
> attempting to change what Biden had said.
>
> “Let’s be clear,” Psaki tweeted, “POTUS was not casting doubt on the
> legitimacy of the 2022 election. … He was explaining that the results
> would be illegitimate if states do what the former president asked them
> to do after the 2020 election.”
>
> But this is not at all what Biden actually said. He directly linked the
> Democrats' bills in Congress with the illegitimacy of the 2022 election.
> If Psaki wants to say Biden is old or tired and misspoke, that would be
> one thing. But she cannot pretend he didn’t say exactly what he said.
> [...]
>
> This seems to have become a favorite tactic of the left. If you cannot
> win, declare the election to be illegitimate. Unfortunately the mindless
> left will accept and believe this uncritically.

It's only when the Democrats are in danger of losing that all of a sudden the
electoral system becomes rigged.
Amazing how that works.
Peppermint Patty has the toughest job in America. Can you imagine having to
clean up after demented Joe Biden every day?

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

Re: "Biden shamefully undermines the legitimacy of the 2022 elections"

<XnsAE27883E5A5E5noemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14631&group=alt.politics#14631

Newsgroups: alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: "Biden shamefully undermines the legitimacy of the 2022 elections"
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 13:24:39 -0600
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 19:24 UTC

pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote in

> On 2022-01-22, David Hartung <david@Hotmail.com> wrote:
>> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/biden-shamefully
>> -undermines-the-legitimacy-of-the-2022-elections
>>
>> [...]
>> Now, it is President Joe Biden who is undermining faith in elections
>> and dividing the country. His claim, equally false, is that the 2022
>> elections will not be legitimate because Democrats failed to pass
>> their partisan voting procedure bills Wednesday night.
>>
>> Asked directly if he thought the 2022 elections would be illegitimate
>> in that event, Biden said, “I’m not going to say it’s going to
>> be legit. The increase and the prospect of being illegitimate is in
>> direct proportion to us not being able to get these reforms
>> passed.”
>>
>> White House press secretary Jen Psaki must have recognized the
>> gravity of Biden’s remarks because she issued a statement Thursday
>> morning attempting to change what Biden had said.
>>
>> “Let’s be clear,” Psaki tweeted, “POTUS was not casting doubt
>> on the legitimacy of the 2022 election. … He was explaining that
>> the results would be illegitimate if states do what the former
>> president asked them to do after the 2020 election.”
>>
>> But this is not at all what Biden actually said. He directly linked
>> the Democrats' bills in Congress with the illegitimacy of the 2022
>> election. If Psaki wants to say Biden is old or tired and misspoke,
>> that would be one thing. But she cannot pretend he didn’t say
>> exactly what he said. [...]
>>
>> This seems to have become a favorite tactic of the left. If you
>> cannot win, declare the election to be illegitimate. Unfortunately
>> the mindless left will accept and believe this uncritically.
>
> It's only when the Democrats are in danger of losing that all of a
> sudden the electoral system becomes rigged.
> Amazing how that works.

Which Demcrat ranted about "rigged election"?

So far not only is that a Republican staple,
but they rant about it DURING the election. Even
in elections they win...........