From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: the times they be a changing.
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 17:33:40 -0500
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Sun, 22 May 2022 22:33 UTC

The times, they be a changing - sorry Bob.

Over my lifetime conservatives have been moving to the left. One of
today's conservatives would have been considered a liberal in 1950.
However, they have moved towards the left much more slowly than the
liberals. Liberals have moved much further to the left than I would've
thought possible. Moreover, they still are plumbing for the edge. They
have abandoned all common sense and have taken "If it feels good – Do
it!" to absurd extremes, but is there still room to move even further
left? It appears so.

The bell curve has shifted so far to the left that Bill Maher is now to
the right of center on many, or perhaps most, pressing issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMBzfUj5zsg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDTi2eMW26U
~~~~~

The Second Coming - W. B. Yeats

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.

Yeats wrote that in 1919 for that time. However, it seems to be very
applicable now. We have seen the second coming and we do not like what
we are seeing.

The mid-terms will be the start, and 2024 will bring sanity back. At
least, that is my hope.
--

Jerry O.

Re: the times they be a changing.

<t6g799$rf4$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14662&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14662

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: the times they be a changing.
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 14:55:37 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:/mBFCXu8pDRDHRrLbdYtK1akoNM=
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 23 May 2022 14:55 UTC

<Jerry Osage@osage.com> wrote:

> The times, they be a changing - sorry Bob.
>
> Over my lifetime conservatives have been moving to the left. One of
> today's conservatives would have been considered a liberal in 1950.
> However, they have moved towards the left much more slowly than the
> liberals. Liberals have moved much further to the left than I would've
> thought possible. Moreover, they still are plumbing for the edge. They
> have abandoned all common sense and have taken "If it feels good – Do
> it!" to absurd extremes, but is there still room to move even further
> left? It appears so.
>
> The bell curve has shifted so far to the left that Bill Maher is now to
> the right of center on many, or perhaps most, pressing issues.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMBzfUj5zsg
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDTi2eMW26U
> ~~~~~
>
> The Second Coming - W. B. Yeats
>
> Turning and turning in the widening gyre
> The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
> Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
> Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
> The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
> The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
> The best lack all conviction, while the worst
> Are full of passionate intensity.
>
> Surely some revelation is at hand;
> Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
>
> Yeats wrote that in 1919 for that time. However, it seems to be very
> applicable now. We have seen the second coming and we do not like what
> we are seeing.
>
> The mid-terms will be the start, and 2024 will bring sanity back. At
> least, that is my hope.

As it is of most of us. That includes the liberal nut cases here (ah, there
I go with the redundancy again) who secretly hope republicans get back in
the majority.

--
“…after 14 months, nothing is built, nothing is back, and nothing is better
…” - Senator John Kennedy

Re: the times they be a changing.

<ef9fd092-c77e-4565-913d-bb4e4ba4acc5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14663&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14663

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 10:03:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Mon, 23 May 2022 17:03 UTC

On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 7:55:39 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> <Jerry Os...@osage.com> wrote:
> >
> > The times, they be a changing - sorry Bob.
> >
> > Over my lifetime conservatives have been moving to the left. One of
> > today's conservatives would have been considered a liberal in 1950.
> > However, they have moved towards the left much more slowly than the
> > liberals. Liberals have moved much further to the left than I would've
> > thought possible. Moreover, they still are plumbing for the edge. They
> > have abandoned all common sense and have taken "If it feels good – Do
> > it!" to absurd extremes, but is there still room to move even further
> > left? It appears so.
> >
> > The bell curve has shifted so far to the left that Bill Maher is now to
> > the right of center on many, or perhaps most, pressing issues.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMBzfUj5zsg
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDTi2eMW26U
> > ~~~~~
> >
> > The Second Coming - W. B. Yeats
> >
> > Turning and turning in the widening gyre
> > The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
> > Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
> > Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
> > The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
> > The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
> > The best lack all conviction, while the worst
> > Are full of passionate intensity.
> >
> > Surely some revelation is at hand;
> > Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
> >
> > Yeats wrote that in 1919 for that time. However, it seems to be very
> > applicable now. We have seen the second coming and we do not like what
> > we are seeing.
> >
> > The mid-terms will be the start, and 2024 will bring sanity back. At
> > least, that is my hope.
> As it is of most of us. That includes the liberal nut cases here (ah, there
> I go with the redundancy again) who secretly hope republicans get back in
> the majority.
>
>Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots LIKE TRUMP

Sure Fido keep waiting seams every time the druid from Mar O Lago opens his Pie hole his candidate goes down the drain with the rest of the shit, so yea change is coming Fido loser
--

Re: the times they be a changing.

<h5fo8htu8vkhnt4g9ar8rsr9qgo72bbnjo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14671&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14671

From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 21:05:40 -0500
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Tue, 24 May 2022 02:05 UTC

On Mon, 23 May 2022 14:55:37 -0000 (UTC), George.Anthony
<ganthony@gmail.net> wrote:

><Jerry Osage@osage.com> wrote:

<SNIP>
>> Yeats wrote that in 1919 for that time. However, it seems to be very
>> applicable now. We have seen the second coming and we do not like what
>> we are seeing.
>>
>> The mid-terms will be the start, and 2024 will bring sanity back. At
>> least, that is my hope.
>
>As it is of most of us. That includes the liberal nut cases here (ah, there
>I go with the redundancy again) who secretly hope republicans get back in
>the majority.

When bad things start happening to the Middle Class look around and you
will find Liberals, with the best of intentions, interfering in things
they do not understand.
--

Jerry O.

Re: the times they be a changing.

<t6j19k$i6l$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14690&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14690

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 11:31:47 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 24 May 2022 16:31 UTC

On 5/23/2022 9:05 PM, "Jerry Osage"@osage.com wrote:
> On Mon, 23 May 2022 14:55:37 -0000 (UTC), George.Anthony
> <ganthony@gmail.net> wrote:
>
>> <Jerry Osage@osage.com> wrote:
>>>
> <SNIP>
>>> Yeats wrote that in 1919 for that time. However, it seems to be very
>>> applicable now. We have seen the second coming and we do not like what
>>> we are seeing.
>>>
>>> The mid-terms will be the start, and 2024 will bring sanity back. At
>>> least, that is my hope.
>>
>> As it is of most of us. That includes the liberal nut cases here (ah, there
>> I go with the redundancy again) who secretly hope republicans get back in
>> the majority.
>>
> When bad things start happening to the Middle Class look around and you
> will find Liberals, with the best of intentions, interfering in things
> they do not understand.

"...things they do not understand". That would be just about anything
and everything.

--
- Joe Biden - what you get when you order a president through the mail.

Re: the times they be a changing.

<c123a8ee-607e-40bf-8feb-ac5ccc6af5ddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14693&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14693

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 12:53:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Tue, 24 May 2022 19:53 UTC

On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 9:31:50 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> On 5/23/2022 9:05 PM, "Jerry Osage"@osage.com wrote:
> > On Mon, 23 May 2022 14:55:37 -0000 (UTC), George.Anthony
> > <gant...@gmail.net> wrote:
> >
> >> <Jerry Os...@osage.com> wrote:
> >>>
> > <SNIP>

> >> As it is of most of us. That includes the liberal nut cases here (ah, there
> >> I go with the redundancy again) who secretly hope republicans get back in
> >> the majority.
> >>
> > When bad things start happening to the Middle Class look around and you
> > will find Liberals, with the best of intentions, interfering in things
> > they do not understand.
> "...things they do not understand". That would be just about anything
> and everything.
>
>Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots LIKE TRUMP

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/georgia-republicans-seen-dealing-trump-100511445.html

Oh Fido we do understand I see the Druid from Mar o Lago got deep sixed and his candidate swirling in the toilet, it has been alleged a certain BH from Georgia might have been the turncoat to sink the orange idiots pick.