If entropy is increasing, where is it coming from?

interests / alt.politics / Japan Followed The Science, And It Worked

SubjectAuthor
* Japan Followed The Science, And It WorkedBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It WorkedBeamMeUpScotty
|`* Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It WorkedBradley K. Sherman
| +- Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It WorkedRudy Canoza
| +- Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It WorkedBeamMeUpScotty
| +- Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It WorkedBeamMeUpScotty
| `- Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It WorkedBeamMeUpScotty
+* Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It WorkedTrumper Traitors
|`- Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It Worked1.AAC0832
+- Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It WorkedTrumper Traitors
`- Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It WorkedTrumper Traitors

1
Japan Followed The Science, And It Worked

<ssme1p$eul$1@panix2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14686&group=alt.politics#14686

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Japan Followed The Science, And It Worked
Date: 24 Jan 2022 14:45:13 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 14:45 UTC

Japan 147 deaths/million 79% fully vaccinated
USA 2,662 deaths/million 63% fully vaccinated

| What Japan Got Right About Covid-19
| What really happened was that science was used to create an
| effective strategy and a digestible message. That message
| -- to avoid the three C's -- was actionable without being
| alarmist and prescribed a solution that could outlast
| changing circumstances. It worked because of an underlying
| trust between the public and pandemic responders.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/24/opinion/japan-covid.html>

While Trump was telling outright lies and refusing to wear a
mask or social distance, Japan was preaching the three C's
to avoid: Closed spaces, Crowded places, Close contact.

Unlike American right-wing assholes, Japanese understand
that freedom comes with responsibilities.

--bks

Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It Worked

<aKzHJ.3985$CW.3392@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14690&group=alt.politics#14690

Subject: Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It Worked
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 10:38:45 -0500
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 15:38 UTC

On 1/24/22 9:45 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> Japan 147 deaths/million 79% fully vaccinated
> USA 2,662 deaths/million 63% fully vaccinated
>

> | What Japan Got Right About Covid-19
> | What really happened was that science was used to create an
> | effective strategy and a digestible message. That message
> | -- to avoid the three C's -- was actionable without being
> | alarmist and prescribed a solution that could outlast
> | changing circumstances. It worked because of an underlying
> | trust between the public and pandemic responders.
> <https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/24/opinion/japan-covid.html>
>
> While Trump was telling outright lies and refusing to wear a
> mask or social distance, Japan was preaching the three C's
> to avoid: Closed spaces, Crowded places, Close contact.
>
> Unlike American right-wing assholes, Japanese understand
> that freedom comes with responsibilities.
>
> --bks

The ONLY part of that that helped was to avoid closed spaces with
recirculated air... inside in heating and air conditioned spaces are
where the virus runs rampant.

What is needed is what was always needed and that's for all closed air
recirculating systems to instead exhaust the air they use and pull fresh
air without virus in it into the buildings.

It works in infectious wards of hospitals and in all but Wuhan
labritories that use special chambers to work with infectious diseases.

The Japanese hit the one thing that caused the spread and that was lock
downs where people were stuck inside buildings and not allowed outside.
Outside is where you should be.

--
That's Karma

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
304. Only in Democrats Dystopian America... Can they have terrorists
kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by
fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.

Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It Worked

<ssmj0n$13i$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14691&group=alt.politics#14691

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 16:09:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 16:09 UTC

BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-SURE@idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>On 1/24/22 9:45 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> Japan 147 deaths/million 79% fully vaccinated
>> USA 2,662 deaths/million 63% fully vaccinated
>>

>> | What Japan Got Right About Covid-19
>> | What really happened was that science was used to create an
>> | effective strategy and a digestible message. That message
>> | -- to avoid the three C's -- was actionable without being
>> | alarmist and prescribed a solution that could outlast
>> | changing circumstances. It worked because of an underlying
>> | trust between the public and pandemic responders.
>> <https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/24/opinion/japan-covid.html>
>>
>> While Trump was telling outright lies and refusing to wear a
>> mask or social distance, Japan was preaching the three C's
>> to avoid: Closed spaces, Crowded places, Close contact.
>>
>> Unlike American right-wing assholes, Japanese understand
>> that freedom comes with responsibilities.
>>
>The ONLY part of that that helped was to avoid closed spaces with
>recirculated air...

Wrong again, Russian troll.

--bks

Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It Worked

<WOAHJ.24269$XU.2744@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14692&group=alt.politics#14692

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: js...@phendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 08:52:05 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 16:52 UTC

On 1/24/2022 8:09 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-SURE@idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>> On 1/24/22 9:45 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>>> Japan 147 deaths/million 79% fully vaccinated
>>> USA 2,662 deaths/million 63% fully vaccinated

>>> <https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/24/opinion/japan-covid.html>
>>>
>>> While Trump was telling outright lies and refusing to wear a
>>> mask or social distance, Japan was preaching the three C's
>>> to avoid: Closed spaces, Crowded places, Close contact.
>>>
>>> Unlike American right-wing assholes, Japanese understand
>>> that freedom comes with responsibilities.
>>>
>> The ONLY part of that that helped was to avoid closed spaces with
>> recirculated air...
>
> Wrong again, Russian troll.

#ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty is so badly brain-damaged he is unaware he's lying.

Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It Worked

<ssn5aa$ko23$7@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14694&group=alt.politics#14694

Followup: soc.culture.russia,soc.culture.russian
From: deathfor...@gmail.com (Trumper Traitors)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv,alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.russia,soc.culture.russian,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 21:22:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trumper Traitors - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 21:22 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> Japan 147 deaths/million 79% fully vaccinated
> USA 2,662 deaths/million 63% fully vaccinated
>

> | What Japan Got Right About Covid-19
> | What really happened was that science was used to create an
> | effective strategy and a digestible message. That message
> | -- to avoid the three C's -- was actionable without being
> | alarmist and prescribed a solution that could outlast
> | changing circumstances. It worked because of an underlying
> | trust between the public and pandemic responders.
> <https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/24/opinion/japan-covid.html>
>
> While Trump was telling outright lies and refusing to wear a
> mask or social distance, Japan was preaching the three C's
> to avoid: Closed spaces, Crowded places, Close contact.
>
> Unlike American right-wing assholes, Japanese understand
> that freedom comes with responsibilities.
>
> --bks

Have you thought that it just could be revenge of the Christian god because
he hates rightists from the Bible Belt?

Those Japs don't pray to Jesus because God forgot to put them in the Bible.

Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It Worked

<ssn5fq$ko23$8@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14695&group=alt.politics#14695

Followup: soc.culture.russia,soc.culture.russian,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism.satire
From: let.trum...@blackhole.nebulax.com (BeamMeUpScotty)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv,alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.russia,soc.culture.russian,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 21:25:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 21:25 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> Wrong again, Russian troll.
>
> --bks

Trump got double vaxxed and boosted and now he's an outcast. Passionately
hated by all of his former followers because they now know the truth.

He's not very intelligent and was easily duped into taking the fake vaccine
not once, but THREE TIMES!

Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It Worked

<zbCdnSdcB_TXBnL8nZ2dnUU7-WfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14719&group=alt.politics#14719

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russia,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics
From: z24ba7....@nowhere (1.AAC0832)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 01:40:10 -0500
 by: 1.AAC0832 - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 06:40 UTC

Look ... Japanese are conditioned to OBEY, even in
this era. You can get them to do what nobody in
any freedom-minded country could possibly bear.

But ... I don't think this will even serve them
against Covid variants to come. Omicron is mostly
irrelevant, but it won't be the last. Not one
reason we can't expect a Super-Delta in six
months or a year - just as lethal, twice as
contagious.

Japan, esp the cities, are severely packed-in.
No WAY to really "isolate". Covid simply hasn't
got them YET.

Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It Worked

<ssp1e7$li5u$7@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14731&group=alt.politics#14731

Followup: soc.culture.russia,soc.culture.russian
From: deathfor...@gmail.com (Trumper Traitors)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv,alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.russia,soc.culture.russian,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:28:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trumper Traitors - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:28 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> Japan 147 deaths/million 79% fully vaccinated
> USA 2,662 deaths/million 63% fully vaccinated
>

> | What Japan Got Right About Covid-19
> | What really happened was that science was used to create an
> | effective strategy and a digestible message. That message
> | -- to avoid the three C's -- was actionable without being
> | alarmist and prescribed a solution that could outlast
> | changing circumstances. It worked because of an underlying
> | trust between the public and pandemic responders.
> <https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/24/opinion/japan-covid.html>
>
> While Trump was telling outright lies and refusing to wear a
> mask or social distance, Japan was preaching the three C's
> to avoid: Closed spaces, Crowded places, Close contact.
>
> Unlike American right-wing assholes, Japanese understand
> that freedom comes with responsibilities.
>
> --bks

Have you thought that it just could be revenge of the Christian god because
he hates rightists from the Bible Belt?

Those Japs don't pray to Jesus because God forgot to put them in the Bible.

Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It Worked

<ssp1e8$li5u$8@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14732&group=alt.politics#14732

Followup: soc.culture.russia,soc.culture.russian,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism.satire
From: let.trum...@blackhole.nebulax.com (BeamMeUpScotty)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv,alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.russia,soc.culture.russian,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:28:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:28 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> Wrong again, Russian troll.
>
> --bks

Trump got double vaxxed and boosted and now he's an outcast. Passionately
hated by all of his former followers because they now know the truth.

He's not very intelligent and was easily duped into taking the fake vaccine
not once, but THREE TIMES!

Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It Worked

<sss74f$mnqj$163@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14852&group=alt.politics#14852

Followup: soc.culture.russia,soc.culture.russian
From: deathfor...@gmail.com (Trumper Traitors)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv,alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.russia,soc.culture.russian,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 19:23:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trumper Traitors - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 19:23 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> Japan 147 deaths/million 79% fully vaccinated
> USA 2,662 deaths/million 63% fully vaccinated
>

> | What Japan Got Right About Covid-19
> | What really happened was that science was used to create an
> | effective strategy and a digestible message. That message
> | -- to avoid the three C's -- was actionable without being
> | alarmist and prescribed a solution that could outlast
> | changing circumstances. It worked because of an underlying
> | trust between the public and pandemic responders.
> <https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/24/opinion/japan-covid.html>
>
> While Trump was telling outright lies and refusing to wear a
> mask or social distance, Japan was preaching the three C's
> to avoid: Closed spaces, Crowded places, Close contact.
>
> Unlike American right-wing assholes, Japanese understand
> that freedom comes with responsibilities.
>
> --bks

Have you thought that it just could be revenge of the Christian god because
he hates rightists from the Bible Belt?

Those Japs don't pray to Jesus because God forgot to put them in the Bible.

Re: Japan Followed The Science, And It Worked

<sss74g$mnqj$164@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14854&group=alt.politics#14854

Followup: soc.culture.russia,soc.culture.russian,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism.satire
From: let.trum...@blackhole.nebulax.com (BeamMeUpScotty)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv,alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.russia,soc.culture.russian,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 19:24:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 19:24 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote