If you're going to America, bring your own food. -- Fran Lebowitz, "Social Studies"

interests / alt.politics / Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of Transmission

SubjectAuthor
* Unvaccinated Please are the Big Highway of TransmissionMighty Wannabe
+- Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of TransmissionMighty Wannabe
`* Re: Unvaccinated Please are the Big Highway of TransmissionMark of the Beast
 +* Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of TransmissionMighty Wannabe
 |+- Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of TransmissionBeamMeUpScotty
 |+- Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of TransmissionRichA
 |+- Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of TransmissionRichA
 |+- Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of TransmissionRichA
 |+- Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of TransmissionRichA
 |+- Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of TransmissionDemtards
 |+- Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of TransmissionRichA
 |+- Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of TransmissionRichA
 |+- Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of TransmissionRichA
 |+- Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of TransmissionRichA
 |`- Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of TransmissionRichA
 `* Re: Unvaccinated Please are the Big Highway of TransmissionSiri Cruise
  +- Re: Unvaccinated Please are the Big Highway of TransmissionBeamMeUpScotty
  `- Re: Unvaccinated Please are the Big Highway of TransmissionMark of the Beast

1
Unvaccinated Please are the Big Highway of Transmission

<3Q9PI.767592$HdJ9.72739@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7056&group=alt.politics#7056

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Subject: Unvaccinated Please are the Big Highway of Transmission
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 08:22:23 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 12:22 UTC

There won't be many Trump voters left alive in 2024. Delta variant is
killing them ignorant kooks.

Covid-19 infections of vaccinated people are expected. But the
unvaccinated are 'the big highway of transmission,' experts say

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/06/health/us-coronavirus-friday/index.html

Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of Transmission

<PT9PI.244388$Ob1.170547@fx13.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7057&group=alt.politics#7057

Subject: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of Transmission
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 08:26:24 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 12:26 UTC

There won't be many Trump voters left alive in 2024. Delta variant is
killing them ignorant kooks.

Covid-19 infections of vaccinated people are expected. But the
unvaccinated are 'the big highway of transmission,' experts say

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/06/health/us-coronavirus-friday/index.html

Re: Unvaccinated Please are the Big Highway of Transmission

<sejb7m$f13$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7059&group=alt.politics#7059

From: Mot...@sbcglobal.net (Mark of the Beast)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 06:51:02 -0600
 by: Mark of the Beast - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 12:51 UTC

On 8/6/21 6:22 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:

> There won't be many Trump voters left alive in 2024. Delta variant is
> killing them ignorant kooks.
>

> Covid-19 infections of vaccinated people are expected. But the
> unvaccinated are 'the big highway of transmission,' experts say
>
> https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/06/health/us-coronavirus-friday/index.html

That would go a long way to explain why Joe Biden, Kamala Harris,
Alejandro Mayorkas and Nancy Pelosi insist on letting millions of Third
World, unvaccinated invaders through the non-existent border with Mexico
and provide them with transportation around the nation. Then fake news
sources like CNN can blame, say, the Florida governor or disenfranchised
Republican voters for the spread of the Delta variant rather than the
millions of infected illegal aliens that are pouring into the nation at
the invitation of the Biden team.

Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of Transmission

<kBaPI.423918$Rw2.144081@fx11.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7060&group=alt.politics#7060

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 09:14:56 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 13:14 UTC

Mark of the Beast wrote on 8/6/2021 8:51 AM:
> On 8/6/21 6:22 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>>
>> There won't be many Trump voters left alive in 2024. Delta variant is
>> killing them ignorant kooks.
>>

>> Covid-19 infections of vaccinated people are expected. But the
>> unvaccinated are 'the big highway of transmission,' experts say
>>
>> https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/06/health/us-coronavirus-friday/index.html
>>

> That would go a long way to explain why Joe Biden, Kamala Harris,
> Alejandro Mayorkas and Nancy Pelosi insist on letting millions of
> Third World, unvaccinated invaders through the non-existent border
> with Mexico and provide them with transportation around the nation.
> Then true news sources like CNN can blame, say, the Florida governor
> or disenfranchised Republican voters for the spread of the Delta
> variant rather than the millions of infected illegal aliens that are
> pouring into the nation at the invitation of the Biden team.

Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Mayorkas and Nancy Pelosi are geniuses.

Stupid Trump voters are consuming precious food and air on the planet.
We should therefore commit their bodies to the ground, earth to earth,
ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in sure and certain hope of them becoming
worm food and recycle the nutrients.

Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of Transmission

<w1bPI.853$fI7.353@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7062&group=alt.politics#7062

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 09:45:00 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 13:45 UTC

On 8/6/21 9:14 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Mark of the Beast wrote on 8/6/2021 8:51 AM:
>> On 8/6/21 6:22 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>>>
>>> There won't be many Trump voters left alive in 2024. Delta variant is
>>> killing them ignorant kooks.
>>>

>>> Covid-19 infections of vaccinated people are expected. But the
>>> unvaccinated are 'the big highway of transmission,' experts say
>>>
>>> https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/06/health/us-coronavirus-friday/index.html
>>>

>> That would go a long way to explain why Joe Biden, Kamala Harris,
>> Alejandro Mayorkas and Nancy Pelosi insist on letting millions of
>> Third World, unvaccinated invaders through the non-existent border
>> with Mexico and provide them with transportation around the nation.
>> Then true news sources like CNN can blame, say, the Florida governor
>> or disenfranchised Republican voters for the spread of the Delta
>> variant rather than the millions of infected illegal aliens that are
>> pouring into the nation at the invitation of the Biden team.
>
> Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Mayorkas and Nancy Pelosi are geniuses.
>
> Stupid Trump voters are consuming precious food and air on the planet.
> We should therefore commit their bodies to the ground, earth to earth,
> ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in sure and certain hope of them becoming
> worm food and recycle the nutrients.

*There it is*

The TRUE DEEP and VISCERAL HATE THAT'S IN ALL DEMOCRATS.

--
That's karma

Re: Unvaccinated Please are the Big Highway of Transmission

<chine.bleu-A0EC9D.06554106082021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7063&group=alt.politics#7063

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 06:55:49 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 13:55 UTC

In article <sejb7m$f13$1@dont-email.me>,
Mark of the Beast <MotB@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> That would go a long way to explain why Joe Biden, Kamala Harris,
> Alejandro Mayorkas and Nancy Pelosi insist on letting millions of Third
> World, unvaccinated invaders through the non-existent border with Mexico
> and provide them with transportation around the nation. Then fake news

How many reach North Dakota or Wyoming?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Unvaccinated Please are the Big Highway of Transmission

<VtbPI.1109$Cz4.630@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7067&group=alt.politics#7067

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 10:15:17 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 14:15 UTC

On 8/6/21 9:55 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <sejb7m$f13$1@dont-email.me>,
> Mark of the Beast <MotB@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> That would go a long way to explain why Joe Biden, Kamala Harris,
>> Alejandro Mayorkas and Nancy Pelosi insist on letting millions of Third
>> World, unvaccinated invaders through the non-existent border with Mexico
>> and provide them with transportation around the nation. Then fake news
>
> How many reach North Dakota or Wyoming?

Biden delivering them in the dark... who knows?
NO transparency and no REAL NEWS....

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them prove it with
actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't find the
duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then you didn't
dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the Marxist-Democrat plan that
says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have a lack of transparency and
then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6SUoJNIrGo
Dreams from my real father...

Re: Unvaccinated Please are the Big Highway of Transmission

<sejgjm$bdg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7071&group=alt.politics#7071

From: Mot...@sbcglobal.net (Mark of the Beast)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 08:22:44 -0600
 by: Mark of the Beast - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 14:22 UTC

On 8/6/21 7:55 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <sejb7m$f13$1@dont-email.me>,
> Mark of the Beast <MotB@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> That would go a long way to explain why Joe Biden, Kamala Harris,
>> Alejandro Mayorkas and Nancy Pelosi insist on letting millions of Third
>> World, unvaccinated invaders through the non-existent border with Mexico
>> and provide them with transportation around the nation. Then fake news
>
> How many reach North Dakota or Wyoming?

That's a good question. It's shocking when I travel through those
states to still see people with white skin cleaning motel rooms, working
in fast food restaurants, and running gas stations and convenience
stores. It's like getting in a time machine and seeing what American
looked like in the middle to last half of the 20th century. I'm not sure
how you would get those numbers.

Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of Transmission

<sekqmt$93u$8@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7093&group=alt.politics#7093

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2021 02:21:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RichA - Sat, 7 Aug 2021 02:21 UTC

Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Mayorkas and Nancy Pelosi are geniuses.
>
> Stupid Trump voters are consuming precious food and air on the planet.
> We should therefore commit their bodies to the ground, earth to earth,
> ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in sure and certain hope of them becoming
> worm food and recycle the nutrients.

I want to know how Mike Pence is doing since Trump and him got cheated and
the election was stolen by Biden and that negress Kamala.

Mike Pence may be a Catholic, but he's surely pissed off about being replaced
by a black woman.

Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of Transmission

<senaif$m3$5@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7159&group=alt.politics#7159

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 01:04:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RichA - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 01:04 UTC

Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Mayorkas and Nancy Pelosi are geniuses.
>
> Stupid Trump voters are consuming precious food and air on the planet.
> We should therefore commit their bodies to the ground, earth to earth,
> ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in sure and certain hope of them becoming
> worm food and recycle the nutrients.

I want to know how Mike Pence is doing since Trump and him got cheated and
the election was stolen by Biden and that negress Kamala.

Mike Pence may be a Catholic, but he's surely pissed off about being replaced
by a black woman.

Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of Transmission

<sesq9r$v84$24@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7304&group=alt.politics#7304

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 03:03:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RichA - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 03:03 UTC

Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Mayorkas and Nancy Pelosi are geniuses.
>
> Stupid Trump voters are consuming precious food and air on the planet.
> We should therefore commit their bodies to the ground, earth to earth,
> ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in sure and certain hope of them becoming
> worm food and recycle the nutrients.

I want to know how Mike Pence is doing since Trump and him got cheated and
the election was stolen by Biden and that negress Kamala.

Mike Pence may be a Catholic, but he's surely pissed off about being replaced
by a black woman.

Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of Transmission

<shlrd7$rrb$7@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9608&group=alt.politics#9608

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 21:28:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RichA - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 21:28 UTC

Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Mayorkas and Nancy Pelosi are geniuses.
>
> Stupid Trump voters are consuming precious food and air on the planet.
> We should therefore commit their bodies to the ground, earth to earth,
> ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in sure and certain hope of them becoming
> worm food and recycle the nutrients.

I want to know how Mike Pence is doing since Trump and him got cheated and
the election was stolen by Biden and that negress Kamala.

Mike Pence may be a Catholic, but he's surely pissed off about being replaced
by a black woman.

Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of Transmission

<20210913.014816.43353c09@mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9622&group=alt.politics#9622

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 01:48:16 +0100
From: remai...@domain.invalid (Demtards)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism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";
mail-complaints-to="abuse@neodome.net"
 by: Demtards - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 00:48 UTC

On 12 Sep 2021, RichA <rander3127@gmail.com> posted some

> Mighty Wannabe wrote
>

>> Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Mayorkas and Nancy Pelosi are
>> geniuses.
>>
>> Stupid Trump voters are consuming precious food and air on the
>> planet. We should therefore commit their bodies to the ground,
earth
>> to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in sure and certain hope
of
>> them becoming worm food and recycle the nutrients.
>>

> I want to know how Mike Pence is doing since Trump and him got
cheated
> and the election was stolen by Biden and that negress Kamala.
>

> Mike Pence may be a Catholic, but he's surely pissed off about
being
> replaced by a black woman.

She's not a black woman. She's a half-breed dick sucking whore who
fucked her way into political office.

Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of Transmission

<slk3uc$ghp$59@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11848&group=alt.politics#11848

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 18:46:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RichA - Sat, 30 Oct 2021 18:46 UTC

Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Mayorkas and Nancy Pelosi are geniuses.
>
> Stupid Trump voters are consuming precious food and air on the planet.
> We should therefore commit their bodies to the ground, earth to earth,
> ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in sure and certain hope of them becoming
> worm food and recycle the nutrients.

I want to know how Mike Pence is doing since Trump and him got cheated and
the election was stolen by Biden and that negress Kamala.

Mike Pence may be a Catholic, but he's surely pissed off about being replaced
by a black woman.

Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of Transmission

<slv0gc$f8f$87@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12034&group=alt.politics#12034

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 21:55:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RichA - Wed, 3 Nov 2021 21:55 UTC

Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Mayorkas and Nancy Pelosi are geniuses.
>
> Stupid Trump voters are consuming precious food and air on the planet.
> We should therefore commit their bodies to the ground, earth to earth,
> ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in sure and certain hope of them becoming
> worm food and recycle the nutrients.

I want to know how Mike Pence is doing since Trump and him got cheated and
the election was stolen by Biden and that negress Kamala.

Mike Pence may be a Catholic, but he's surely pissed off about being replaced
by a black woman.

Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of Transmission

<smhrm2$kf8$5@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12351&group=alt.politics#12351

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 01:29:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RichA - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 01:29 UTC

Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Mayorkas and Nancy Pelosi are geniuses.
>
> Stupid Trump voters are consuming precious food and air on the planet.
> We should therefore commit their bodies to the ground, earth to earth,
> ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in sure and certain hope of them becoming
> worm food and recycle the nutrients.

I want to know how Mike Pence is doing since Trump and him got cheated and
the election was stolen by Biden and that negress Kamala.

Mike Pence may be a Catholic, but he's surely pissed off about being replaced
by a black woman.

Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of Transmission

<sridvl$5u84$43@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14222&group=alt.politics#14222

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,misc.survivalism
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 23:03:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RichA - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 23:03 UTC

Mighty Wannabe wrote

> Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Mayorkas and Nancy Pelosi are geniuses.
>
> Stupid Trump voters are consuming precious food and air on the planet.
> We should therefore commit their bodies to the ground, earth to earth,
> ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in sure and certain hope of them becoming
> worm food and recycle the nutrients.

I want to know how Mike Pence is doing since Trump and him got cheated and
the election was stolen by Biden and that negress Kamala.

Mike Pence may be a Catholic, but he's surely pissed off about being replaced
by a black woman.

Re: Unvaccinated People are the Big Highway of Transmission

<ssprud$lsa2$1@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14751&group=alt.politics#14751

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh