The shortest distance between two points is under construction. -- Noelie Alito

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visit

SubjectAuthor
* Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visitJerry Sauk
+* Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visitSkeeter
|+- Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visitKWills
|`* Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visitJerry Sauk
| `- Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visitKWills
+* Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visitKlausSchadenfreude
|+* Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visitKWills
||`* Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visitJerry Sauk
|| `- Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visitKWills
|`* Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visitJerry Sauk
| +- Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visitKlausSchadenfreude
| `- Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visitKWills
+- Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visitFrank
`- Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visitKWills

1
Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visit

<P-Odnbv1WsQBve_4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14788&group=alt.food.fast-food#14788

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visit
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:29:41 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 19:29 UTC

Jsut ot update my previous jersey Mike's review,

I returned there a week later to try it again and I noticed something new
they do there. When you order your sub, they always ask "do you want any
more subs". This is a VERY smart practice to do and ALL sub shop's should
start doing it immediatey.

For example, Subway's current practice is to ask nothing, and when people
get to the checkout there is at least 4-5 people in between the checkout and
me, and the cashier asks "do you want chips and a drink" and the moron
customer says wait I have 5 more footlong subs to order. Backing EVERYONE
up. Typically, the 5 additional subs are for family members or coworker's
who aren't actually present, and of course the customer has no fucking idea
what the people want on the subs and instead of thinking to write everything
down, they have to call the people and ask them what veggies they want over
teh fucking phone.

This was, at Jersey Mike's, if there is a person in front of you ordering
and they say oh I need 6 sub's you don't have to wait before telling them to
go fuck themself and you can just walk out of the store and go somewhere
else to eat.

And yes, this is a serious problem, I don't eat at subway very often but it
is a common occurence to wait 30+ minutes in line inside the store.

Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visit

<MPG.3fdbe0e8afbc64e69904a0@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14795&group=alt.food.fast-food#14795

From: Skeeterw...@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visit
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 14:02:55 -0700
 by: Skeeter - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 21:02 UTC

In article <P-Odnbv1WsQBve_4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@supernews.com>,
jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...

> Jsut ot update my previous jersey Mike's review,
>
> I returned there a week later to try it again and I noticed something new
> they do there. When you order your sub, they always ask "do you want any
> more subs". This is a VERY smart practice to do and ALL sub shop's should
> start doing it immediatey.
>
> For example, Subway's current practice is to ask nothing, and when people
> get to the checkout there is at least 4-5 people in between the checkout and
> me, and the cashier asks "do you want chips and a drink" and the moron
> customer says wait I have 5 more footlong subs to order. Backing EVERYONE
> up. Typically, the 5 additional subs are for family members or coworker's
> who aren't actually present, and of course the customer has no fucking idea
> what the people want on the subs and instead of thinking to write everything
> down, they have to call the people and ask them what veggies they want over
> teh fucking phone.
>
> This was, at Jersey Mike's, if there is a person in front of you ordering
> and they say oh I need 6 sub's you don't have to wait before telling them to
> go fuck themself and you can just walk out of the store and go somewhere
> else to eat.
>
> And yes, this is a serious problem, I don't eat at subway very often but it
> is a common occurence to wait 30+ minutes in line inside the store.

You need to get a life.

Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visit

<lmg4nip6ucr5gvv4cfrgdmn41sd13qdred@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14800&group=alt.food.fast-food#14800

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 14:11:39 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 22:11 UTC

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:29:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Jsut ot update my previous jersey Mike's review,
>
>I returned there a week later to try it again and I noticed something new
>they do there. When you order your sub, they always ask "do you want any
>more subs". This is a VERY smart practice to do and ALL sub shop's should
>start doing it immediatey.
>
>For example, Subway's current practice is to ask nothing, and when people
>get to the checkout there is at least 4-5 people in between the checkout and
>me, and the cashier asks "do you want chips and a drink" and the moron
>customer says wait I have 5 more footlong subs to order. Backing EVERYONE
>up. Typically, the 5 additional subs are for family members or coworker's
>who aren't actually present, and of course the customer has no fucking idea
>what the people want on the subs and instead of thinking to write everything
>down, they have to call the people and ask them what veggies they want over
>teh fucking phone.

You're lying.

>This was, at Jersey Mike's, if there is a person in front of you ordering
>and they say oh I need 6 sub's you don't have to wait before telling them to
>go fuck themself and you can just walk out of the store and go somewhere
>else to eat.

Why would you tell someone to go fuck themselves if they order six
subs?

What is wrong with you?

>And yes, this is a serious problem,

No, it's not, liar.

Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visit

<teucN.4032$83n7.954@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14806&group=alt.food.fast-food#14806

From: fra...@creon.earth (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 01:23:37 GMT
 by: Frank - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 01:23 UTC

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:29:41 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> Jsut ot update my previous jersey Mike's review,
>
> I returned there a week later to try it again and I noticed something
> new they do there. When you order your sub, they always ask "do you
> want any more subs". This is a VERY smart practice to do and ALL sub
> shop's should start doing it immediatey.
>
> For example, Subway's current practice is to ask nothing, and when
> people get to the checkout there is at least 4-5 people in between the
> checkout and me, and the cashier asks "do you want chips and a drink"
> and the moron customer says wait I have 5 more footlong subs to order.
> Backing EVERYONE up. Typically, the 5 additional subs are for family
> members or coworker's who aren't actually present, and of course the
> customer has no fucking idea what the people want on the subs and
> instead of thinking to write everything down, they have to call the
> people and ask them what veggies they want over teh fucking phone.
>
> This was, at Jersey Mike's, if there is a person in front of you
> ordering and they say oh I need 6 sub's you don't have to wait before
> telling them to go fuck themself and you can just walk out of the store
> and go somewhere else to eat.
>
> And yes, this is a serious problem, I don't eat at subway very often but
> it is a common occurence to wait 30+ minutes in line inside the store.

Interesting. I appreciate the occasional word scramble, it adds
to the mystery; all that, and the grace of a galloping hippo.

But anyway: so which sandwich did you eat, and how did you like it?

--
-Frank 🌭

Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visit

<5sl5nitu59on9r55va541h0h60da7adguf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14809&group=alt.food.fast-food#14809

From: kw...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 00:44:56 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 08:44 UTC

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:29:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Jsut ot update my previous jersey Mike's review,
>
>I returned there a week later to try it again and I noticed something new
>they do there. When you order your sub, they always ask "do you want any
>more subs". This is a VERY smart practice to do and ALL sub shop's should
>start doing it immediatey.
>
>For example, Subway's current practice is to ask nothing, and when people
>get to the checkout there is at least 4-5 people in between the checkout and
>me, and the cashier asks "do you want chips and a drink" and the moron
>customer says wait I have 5 more footlong subs to order. Backing EVERYONE
>up. Typically, the 5 additional subs are for family members or coworker's
>who aren't actually present, and of course the customer has no fucking idea
>what the people want on the subs and instead of thinking to write everything
>down, they have to call the people and ask them what veggies they want over
>teh fucking phone.

This never happens, of course. But prove that it does. Since
you're feeding your NEED to lie, you will offer avoidance, if you
offer anything at all.

>This was, at Jersey Mike's, if there is a person in front of you ordering
>and they say oh I need 6 sub's you don't have to wait before telling them to
>go fuck themself and you can just walk out of the store and go somewhere
>else to eat.

Also never happens. See above.

>And yes, this is a serious problem, I don't eat at subway very often but it
>is a common occurence to wait 30+ minutes in line inside the store.

I'm not aware of anyone ever waiting that long. No one, except
maybe someone with a serious learning disability, would.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visit

<csl5ni5mnnk2c10tnae9qd9gq2ekmahpp4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14810&group=alt.food.fast-food#14810

From: kw...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 00:45:21 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 08:45 UTC

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 14:02:55 -0700, Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me>
wrote:

[...]

>> And yes, this is a serious problem, I don't eat at subway very often but it
>> is a common occurence to wait 30+ minutes in line inside the store.
>
>You need to get a life.

Waiting 30 minutes, or more, is Jenny's life. Although I'm
certain he doesn't do so. He is lying. Nothing more.

--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.

Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visit

<4tl5nidvg1dm6ujvo4nodebpkt6jpk7ig1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14811&group=alt.food.fast-food#14811

From: kw...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 00:45:32 -0800
 by: KWills - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 08:45 UTC

On Thu, 07 Dec 2023 14:11:39 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:29:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Jsut ot update my previous jersey Mike's review,
>>
>>I returned there a week later to try it again and I noticed something new
>>they do there. When you order your sub, they always ask "do you want any
>>more subs". This is a VERY smart practice to do and ALL sub shop's should
>>start doing it immediatey.
>>
>>For example, Subway's current practice is to ask nothing, and when people
>>get to the checkout there is at least 4-5 people in between the checkout and
>>me, and the cashier asks "do you want chips and a drink" and the moron
>>customer says wait I have 5 more footlong subs to order. Backing EVERYONE
>>up. Typically, the 5 additional subs are for family members or coworker's
>>who aren't actually present, and of course the customer has no fucking idea
>>what the people want on the subs and instead of thinking to write everything
>>down, they have to call the people and ask them what veggies they want over
>>teh fucking phone.
>
>You're lying.
>
>>This was, at Jersey Mike's, if there is a person in front of you ordering
>>and they say oh I need 6 sub's you don't have to wait before telling them to
>>go fuck themself and you can just walk out of the store and go somewhere
>>else to eat.
>
>Why would you tell someone to go fuck themselves if they order six
>subs?
>
>What is wrong with you?
>
>>And yes, this is a serious problem,
>
>No, it's not, liar.

As if anyone would wait 30 minutes, or more, for a Subway sub.
Jenny has, once again, PROVED he really does NEED to lie.

--
The Aztec contribution to our multicultural feast
will be delayed, until the main course stops begging

Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visit

<OnydnVpS_8ucJpz7nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16636&group=alt.food.fast-food#16636

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:51:24 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:51 UTC

"KWills" <kw@kw.kw> wrote in message
> On Thu, 07 Dec 2023 14:11:39 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:29:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Jsut ot update my previous jersey Mike's review,
>>>
>>>I returned there a week later to try it again and I noticed something new
>>>they do there. When you order your sub, they always ask "do you want any
>>>more subs". This is a VERY smart practice to do and ALL sub shop's
>>>should
>>>start doing it immediatey.
>>>
>>>For example, Subway's current practice is to ask nothing, and when people
>>>get to the checkout there is at least 4-5 people in between the checkout
>>>and
>>>me, and the cashier asks "do you want chips and a drink" and the moron
>>>customer says wait I have 5 more footlong subs to order. Backing
>>>EVERYONE
>>>up. Typically, the 5 additional subs are for family members or
>>>coworker's
>>>who aren't actually present, and of course the customer has no fucking
>>>idea
>>>what the people want on the subs and instead of thinking to write
>>>everything
>>>down, they have to call the people and ask them what veggies they want
>>>over
>>>teh fucking phone.
>>
>>You're lying.
>>
>>>This was, at Jersey Mike's, if there is a person in front of you ordering
>>>and they say oh I need 6 sub's you don't have to wait before telling them
>>>go fuck themself and you can just walk out of the store and go somewhere
>>>else to eat.
>>
>>Why would you tell someone to go fuck themselves if they order six
>>subs?
>>
>>What is wrong with you?
>>
>>>And yes, this is a serious problem,
>>
>>No, it's not, liar.
>
> As if anyone would wait 30 minutes, or more, for a Subway sub.
> Jenny has, once again, PROVED he really does NEED to lie.

No, I'm not lying, I never said people wait 30 minutes for a sub. What I
said was, people WOULD HAVE TO wait 30 minutes for the sub if they didn't
say "Fuck it" and leave the store.

Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visit

<OnydnVtS_8ucJpz7nZ2dnZfqn_cAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16638&group=alt.food.fast-food#16638

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:50:22 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:50 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:29:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Jsut ot update my previous jersey Mike's review,
>>
>>I returned there a week later to try it again and I noticed something new
>>they do there. When you order your sub, they always ask "do you want any
>>more subs". This is a VERY smart practice to do and ALL sub shop's should
>>start doing it immediatey.
>>
>>For example, Subway's current practice is to ask nothing, and when people
>>get to the checkout there is at least 4-5 people in between the checkout
>>and
>>me, and the cashier asks "do you want chips and a drink" and the moron
>>customer says wait I have 5 more footlong subs to order. Backing EVERYONE
>>up. Typically, the 5 additional subs are for family members or coworker's
>>who aren't actually present, and of course the customer has no fucking
>>idea
>>what the people want on the subs and instead of thinking to write
>>everything
>>down, they have to call the people and ask them what veggies they want
>>over
>>teh fucking phone.
>
> You're lying.

No, this is a common occurence.

> Why would you tell someone to go fuck themselves if they order six
> subs?

OBVIOUSLY BECOUSE THEY ARE BEING ***EXTREMELY*** INCONSIDERATE TO PEOPL
EBEHIND THEM IN LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visit

<OnydnVhS_8ucJpz7nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16642&group=alt.food.fast-food#16642

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:49:19 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:49 UTC

"Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message
> In article <P-Odnbv1WsQBve_4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@supernews.com>,
> jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...
>>
>> Jsut ot update my previous jersey Mike's review,
>>
>> I returned there a week later to try it again and I noticed something new
>> they do there. When you order your sub, they always ask "do you want any
>> more subs". This is a VERY smart practice to do and ALL sub shop's
>> should
>> start doing it immediatey.
>>
>> For example, Subway's current practice is to ask nothing, and when people
>> get to the checkout there is at least 4-5 people in between the checkout
>> and
>> me, and the cashier asks "do you want chips and a drink" and the moron
>> customer says wait I have 5 more footlong subs to order. Backing
>> EVERYONE
>> up. Typically, the 5 additional subs are for family members or
>> coworker's
>> who aren't actually present, and of course the customer has no fucking
>> idea
>> what the people want on the subs and instead of thinking to write
>> everything
>> down, they have to call the people and ask them what veggies they want
>> over
>> teh fucking phone.
>>
>> This was, at Jersey Mike's, if there is a person in front of you ordering
>> and they say oh I need 6 sub's you don't have to wait before telling them
>> go fuck themself and you can just walk out of the store and go somewhere
>> else to eat.
>>
>> And yes, this is a serious problem, I don't eat at subway very often but
>> it
>> is a common occurence to wait 30+ minutes in line inside the store.
>
> You need to get a life.

Would you care to expand on that? What exactly is wrong with my life? I
find it VERY fulfilling just the way it is.

Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visit

<14g30jlqpo0tfonov9ur2bjc3819iiumjl@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16646&group=alt.food.fast-food#16646

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:22:25 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:22 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:50:22 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:29:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Jsut ot update my previous jersey Mike's review,
>>>
>>>I returned there a week later to try it again and I noticed something new
>>>they do there. When you order your sub, they always ask "do you want any
>>>more subs". This is a VERY smart practice to do and ALL sub shop's should
>>>start doing it immediatey.
>>>
>>>For example, Subway's current practice is to ask nothing, and when people
>>>get to the checkout there is at least 4-5 people in between the checkout
>>>and
>>>me, and the cashier asks "do you want chips and a drink" and the moron
>>>customer says wait I have 5 more footlong subs to order. Backing EVERYONE
>>>up. Typically, the 5 additional subs are for family members or coworker's
>>>who aren't actually present, and of course the customer has no fucking
>>>idea
>>>what the people want on the subs and instead of thinking to write
>>>everything
>>>down, they have to call the people and ask them what veggies they want
>>>over
>>>teh fucking phone.
>>
>> You're lying.
>
> No, this is a common occurence.

No, you're lying.

>> Why would you tell someone to go fuck themselves if they order six
>> subs?
>
>OBVIOUSLY BECOUSE THEY ARE BEING ***EXTREMELY*** INCONSIDERATE TO PEOPL
>EBEHIND THEM IN LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're ordinary customers and YOU need to start showing them respect,
or YOU will be on the next You Tube video getting YOUR face hammered.

Don't want to wait on other people? Get there earlier.

Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visit

<vou40jdni3rau5ltmtuhthsrg38bkqh76g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16674&group=alt.food.fast-food#16674

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 00:37:13 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 07:37 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:49:19 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message
>> In article <P-Odnbv1WsQBve_4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@supernews.com>,
>> jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...
>>>
>>> Jsut ot update my previous jersey Mike's review,
>>>
>>> I returned there a week later to try it again and I noticed something new
>>> they do there. When you order your sub, they always ask "do you want any
>>> more subs". This is a VERY smart practice to do and ALL sub shop's
>>> should
>>> start doing it immediatey.
>>>
>>> For example, Subway's current practice is to ask nothing, and when people
>>> get to the checkout there is at least 4-5 people in between the checkout
>>> and
>>> me, and the cashier asks "do you want chips and a drink" and the moron
>>> customer says wait I have 5 more footlong subs to order. Backing
>>> EVERYONE
>>> up. Typically, the 5 additional subs are for family members or
>>> coworker's
>>> who aren't actually present, and of course the customer has no fucking
>>> idea
>>> what the people want on the subs and instead of thinking to write
>>> everything
>>> down, they have to call the people and ask them what veggies they want
>>> over
>>> teh fucking phone.
>>>
>>> This was, at Jersey Mike's, if there is a person in front of you ordering
>>> and they say oh I need 6 sub's you don't have to wait before telling them
>>> go fuck themself and you can just walk out of the store and go somewhere
>>> else to eat.
>>>
>>> And yes, this is a serious problem, I don't eat at subway very often but
>>> it
>>> is a common occurence to wait 30+ minutes in line inside the store.
>>
>> You need to get a life.
>
>Would you care to expand on that? What exactly is wrong with my life? I
>find it VERY fulfilling just the way it is.

Fat, friendless and worthless is no way to live life, Jenny. You
can't possibly find your life fulfilling.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visit

<bpu40j53ao31mtpo2qvd3gsjt7kd8g5qjh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16675&group=alt.food.fast-food#16675

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 00:37:51 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 07:37 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:50:22 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 13:29:41 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Jsut ot update my previous jersey Mike's review,
>>>
>>>I returned there a week later to try it again and I noticed something new
>>>they do there. When you order your sub, they always ask "do you want any
>>>more subs". This is a VERY smart practice to do and ALL sub shop's should
>>>start doing it immediatey.
>>>
>>>For example, Subway's current practice is to ask nothing, and when people
>>>get to the checkout there is at least 4-5 people in between the checkout
>>>and
>>>me, and the cashier asks "do you want chips and a drink" and the moron
>>>customer says wait I have 5 more footlong subs to order. Backing EVERYONE
>>>up. Typically, the 5 additional subs are for family members or coworker's
>>>who aren't actually present, and of course the customer has no fucking
>>>idea
>>>what the people want on the subs and instead of thinking to write
>>>everything
>>>down, they have to call the people and ask them what veggies they want
>>>over teh fucking phone.
>>
>> You're lying.
>
> No, this is a common occurence.

If so, you will present the VALID, VERIFIABLE, CREDIBLE evidence
for the claim. If you're simply feeding your NEED to lie, you will
offer only avoidance. If you don't run away from the truth.

>> Why would you tell someone to go fuck themselves if they order six
>> subs?
>
>OBVIOUSLY BECOUSE

What is "BECOUSE"?

>THEY ARE BEING ***EXTREMELY*** INCONSIDERATE TO PEOPL

What is "PEOPL"?

>EBEHIND

What is "EBEHIND"?

>THEM IN LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have every right to order six subs at one time if they wish.
If you don't like it, get to the store earlier.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Follow-up to Jersey Mike's visit

<hqu40jlfbfds19q7n9fdesvkhdthdica4p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16676&group=alt.food.fast-food#16676

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 00:38:24 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 07:38 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:51:24 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 00:45:32 -0800

How, exactly, does your waiting MONTHS to add to the mountain of PROOF
that you NEED to lie benefit you?

>"KWills" <kw@kw.kw> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 07 Dec 2023 14:11:39 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

JENNY! Please restore whatever you screwed up in your settings.

>>>You're lying.

>>>Why would you tell someone to go fuck themselves if they order six
>>>subs?
>>>
>>>What is wrong with you?

Note that Jenny ran away from the question asked of him.

>>>No, it's not, liar.
>>
>> As if anyone would wait 30 minutes, or more, for a Subway sub.
>> Jenny has, once again, PROVED he really does NEED to lie.
>

>No, I'm not lying,

But you are.

>I never said people wait 30 minutes for a sub. What I
>said was, people WOULD HAVE TO wait 30 minutes for the sub if they didn't
>say "Fuck it" and leave the store.

Nowhere above does the sentence you claim exist.
Get the professional mental health care you NEED. I'm serious.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]