Oh, give me a home, Where the buffalo roam, And I'll show you a house with a really messy kitchen.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...

SubjectAuthor
* Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...Bradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...Everton
|`- Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...wotawonderfulworld
+- Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...Kurt Nicklas
+- Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...Kurt Nicklas
+- Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...Kurt Nicklas
+- Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...Kurt Nicklas
+- Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...Kurt Nicklas
+- Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...Kurt Nicklas
+- Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...Kurt Nicklas
`- Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...Kurt Nicklas

1
Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...

<skhej4$1j5$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11491&group=alt.politics#11491

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...
Date: 17 Oct 2021 15:13:40 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 17 Oct 2021 15:13 UTC

| Texas Law Says Jury Panels Must Be Chosen Randomly. A
| Brazoria County Official Had a Different Idea.
|
| Brazoria County district clerk Rhonda Barchak sorted jurors
| by race and geography. Her attorney says the method was
| harmless, but the Texas Rangers are investigating
<https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/brazoria-county-jury-panels/>

Barchak pleaded the fifth in court:
<https://twitter.com/mkerrhardy/status/1449140879671836674>

--bks

Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...

<skip20$kfb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11503&group=alt.politics#11503

From: Everto...@gmail.com (Everton)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 03:18:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Everton - Mon, 18 Oct 2021 03:18 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Texas Law Says Jury Panels Must Be Chosen Randomly. A
> | Brazoria County Official Had a Different Idea.
> |
> | Brazoria County district clerk Rhonda Barchak sorted jurors
> | by race and geography. Her attorney says the method was
> | harmless, but the Texas Rangers are investigating
> <https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/brazoria-county-jury-panels/>
>
> Barchak pleaded the fifth in court:
> <https://twitter.com/mkerrhardy/status/1449140879671836674>

Blacks and vaccinated people aren't allowed to serve on juries in Texas,
along with pregnant women and most Catholics.

Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...

<XnsADC795B4E6BFFfoofoobarcom@85.12.62.240>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11507&group=alt.politics#11507

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: foo...@foobar.com (wotawonderfulworld)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 03:43:01 GMT
 by: wotawonderfulworld - Mon, 18 Oct 2021 03:43 UTC

Everton <Everton66@gmail.com> wrote in news:skip20$kfb$1@dont-email.me:

> Bradley K. Sherman wrote
>

>> | Texas Law Says Jury Panels Must Be Chosen Randomly. A
>> | Brazoria County Official Had a Different Idea.
>> |
>> | Brazoria County district clerk Rhonda Barchak sorted jurors
>> | by race and geography. Her attorney says the method was
>> | harmless, but the Texas Rangers are investigating
>> <https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/brazoria-county-jury-panel
>> s/>
>>
>> Barchak pleaded the fifth in court:
>> <https://twitter.com/mkerrhardy/status/1449140879671836674>
>
> Blacks and vaccinated people aren't allowed to serve on juries in
> Texas, along with pregnant women and most Catholics.

UNITED States huh ?

Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...

<skl2vc$cia$3@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11532&group=alt.politics#11532

From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 00:19:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Tue, 19 Oct 2021 00:19 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Texas Law Says Jury Panels Must Be Chosen Randomly. A
> | Brazoria County Official Had a Different Idea.
> |
> | Brazoria County district clerk Rhonda Barchak sorted jurors
> | by race and geography. Her attorney says the method was
> | harmless, but the Texas Rangers are investigating
> <https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/brazoria-county-jury-panels/>
>
> Barchak pleaded the fifth in court:
> <https://twitter.com/mkerrhardy/status/1449140879671836674>

Once they're rid of Abbott in the next election, they're gonna turn on all
the cripples and drive them into the Gulf of Mexico.

Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...

<smc2up$j97$90@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12256&group=alt.politics#12256

From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 20:56:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 20:56 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Texas Law Says Jury Panels Must Be Chosen Randomly. A
> | Brazoria County Official Had a Different Idea.
> |
> | Brazoria County district clerk Rhonda Barchak sorted jurors
> | by race and geography. Her attorney says the method was
> | harmless, but the Texas Rangers are investigating
> <https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/brazoria-county-jury-panels/>
>
> Barchak pleaded the fifth in court:
> <https://twitter.com/mkerrhardy/status/1449140879671836674>

Once they're rid of Abbott in the next election, they're gonna turn on all
the cripples and drive them into the Gulf of Mexico.

Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...

<snv0i2$vbt$4@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12926&group=alt.politics#12926

From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 04:28:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Sun, 28 Nov 2021 04:28 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Texas Law Says Jury Panels Must Be Chosen Randomly. A
> | Brazoria County Official Had a Different Idea.
> |
> | Brazoria County district clerk Rhonda Barchak sorted jurors
> | by race and geography. Her attorney says the method was
> | harmless, but the Texas Rangers are investigating
> <https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/brazoria-county-jury-panels/>
>
> Barchak pleaded the fifth in court:
> <https://twitter.com/mkerrhardy/status/1449140879671836674>

Once they're rid of Abbott in the next election, they're gonna turn on all
the cripples and drive them into the Gulf of Mexico.

Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...

<so1jrh$du4$8@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12947&group=alt.politics#12947

From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 04:10:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 04:10 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Texas Law Says Jury Panels Must Be Chosen Randomly. A
> | Brazoria County Official Had a Different Idea.
> |
> | Brazoria County district clerk Rhonda Barchak sorted jurors
> | by race and geography. Her attorney says the method was
> | harmless, but the Texas Rangers are investigating
> <https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/brazoria-county-jury-panels/>
>
> Barchak pleaded the fifth in court:
> <https://twitter.com/mkerrhardy/status/1449140879671836674>

Once they're rid of Abbott in the next election, they're gonna turn on all
the cripples and drive them into the Gulf of Mexico.

Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...

<soimda$og$112@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13126&group=alt.politics#13126

From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 15:38:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 15:38 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Texas Law Says Jury Panels Must Be Chosen Randomly. A
> | Brazoria County Official Had a Different Idea.
> |
> | Brazoria County district clerk Rhonda Barchak sorted jurors
> | by race and geography. Her attorney says the method was
> | harmless, but the Texas Rangers are investigating
> <https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/brazoria-county-jury-panels/>
>
> Barchak pleaded the fifth in court:
> <https://twitter.com/mkerrhardy/status/1449140879671836674>

Once they're rid of Abbott in the next election, they're gonna turn on all
the cripples and drive them into the Gulf of Mexico.

Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...

<som4pm$c0f$69@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13191&group=alt.politics#13191

From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 23:02:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 23:02 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Texas Law Says Jury Panels Must Be Chosen Randomly. A
> | Brazoria County Official Had a Different Idea.
> |
> | Brazoria County district clerk Rhonda Barchak sorted jurors
> | by race and geography. Her attorney says the method was
> | harmless, but the Texas Rangers are investigating
> <https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/brazoria-county-jury-panels/>
>
> Barchak pleaded the fifth in court:
> <https://twitter.com/mkerrhardy/status/1449140879671836674>

Once they're rid of Abbott in the next election, they're gonna turn on all
the cripples and drive them into the Gulf of Mexico.

Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...

<sridel$5tvu$29@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14189&group=alt.politics#14189

From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:54:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:54 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Texas Law Says Jury Panels Must Be Chosen Randomly. A
> | Brazoria County Official Had a Different Idea.
> |
> | Brazoria County district clerk Rhonda Barchak sorted jurors
> | by race and geography. Her attorney says the method was
> | harmless, but the Texas Rangers are investigating
> <https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/brazoria-county-jury-panels/>
>
> Barchak pleaded the fifth in court:
> <https://twitter.com/mkerrhardy/status/1449140879671836674>

Once they're rid of Abbott in the next election, they're gonna turn on all
the cripples and drive them into the Gulf of Mexico.

Re: Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...

<ssq0cr$ltma$227@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14804&group=alt.politics#14804

From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 23:16:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 23:16 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote