The important thing to remember about walking on eggs is not to hop.

interests / alt.politics / Nurses are angry.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Nurses are angry.SevenOverSix
+- Re: Nurses are angry.tesla Stinker
`* Re: Nurses are angry.Michael Christ
 +* Nurses are angry.Kurt Nicklas
 |`- Re: Nurses are angry. Pet Coke Toxintesla sTinker
 +- Re: Nurses are angry.SevenOverSix
 +* Nurses are angry.Kurt Nicklas
 |`* Re: Nurses are angry.Andrew
 | `- Re: Nurses are angry.BeamMeUpScotty
 +- Nurses are angry.Kurt Nicklas
 +- Nurses are angry.Kurt Nicklas
 +- Nurses are angry.Kurt Nicklas
 +- Nurses are angry.Kurt Nicklas
 +- Nurses are angry.Kurt Nicklas
 +- Nurses are angry.Kurt Nicklas
 `- Nurses are angry.Kurt Nicklas

1
Re: Nurses are angry.

<C4udnWamWoUylPj8nZ2dnUU7-dvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11284&group=alt.politics#11284

Subject: Re: Nurses are angry.
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 00:06:06 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 04:06 UTC

On 10/11/21 11:55 PM, a322x1n wrote:
> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/treat-us-better-nurses-flee-hospi
> tal-jobs-because-working-conditions-aren-t-safe/ar-AAPn1ya?ocid=msedgdhp&
> pc=U531>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/35e3nb9f>
>
> 'Treat us better': Nurses flee hospital jobs because working conditions
> aren't safe. Bonnie Castillo, 17 hrs ago.

Rather LARGE numbers are now employed as "traveling
nurses" - earning over $150/hr in most places.

Think of them as substitute teachers - making
ten times what the real teachers earn.

The Covid debacle did it - overworked, overstressed,
underprotected, underpaid, dissed. They've HAD it.

It's not just a US thing either.

In the US and UK, MILITARY people are trying to
fill the gaps. Expect mass casualties.

Re: Nurses are angry.

<sk3k80$u34$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11294&group=alt.politics#11294

From: "seavie...@yahoo.com" (tesla Stinker)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 09:24:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: tesla Stinker - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 09:24 UTC

On 10/11/21 9:06 PM, SevenOverSix wrote:
>On 10/11/21 11:55 PM, a322x1n wrote:
>> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/treat-us-better-nurses-flee-hospi
>> tal-jobs-because-working-conditions-aren-t-safe/ar-AAPn1ya?ocid=msedgdhp&
>> pc=U531>
>>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/35e3nb9f>
>>
>> 'Treat us better': Nurses flee hospital jobs because working conditions
>> aren't safe. Bonnie Castillo, 17 hrs ago.
>

> Rather LARGE numbers are now employed as "traveling
> nurses" - earning over $150/hr in most places.
>
> Think of them as substitute teachers - making
> ten times what the real teachers earn.
>
> The Covid debacle did it - overworked, overstressed,
> underprotected, underpaid, dissed. They've HAD it.
>
> It's not just a US thing either.
>
> In the US and UK, MILITARY people are trying to
> fill the gaps. Expect mass casualties.

Yup, and they better get hip to what it is they are treating. Pet coke
toxin.

Re: Nurses are angry.

<sk4q2r$que$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11317&group=alt.politics#11317

From: jesusist...@hotmail.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 07:10:02 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 20:10 UTC

On 12/10/2021 3:06 pm, SevenOverSix wrote:
> On 10/11/21 11:55 PM, a322x1n wrote:
>> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/treat-us-better-nurses-flee-hospi
>> tal-jobs-because-working-conditions-aren-t-safe/ar-AAPn1ya?ocid=msedgdhp&
>> pc=U531>
>>
>>    <https://tinyurl.com/35e3nb9f>
>>
>> 'Treat us better': Nurses flee hospital jobs because working conditions
>> aren't safe.  Bonnie Castillo, 17 hrs ago.
>

>   Rather LARGE numbers are now employed as "traveling
>   nurses" - earning over $150/hr in most places.
>
>   Think of them as substitute teachers - making
>   ten times what the real teachers earn.
>
>   The Covid debacle did it - overworked, overstressed,
>   underprotected, underpaid, dissed. They've HAD it.
>
>   It's not just a US thing either.
>
>   In the US and UK, MILITARY people are trying to
>   fill the gaps. Expect mass casualties.

Well, we were being praised for our front line sacrifice last year, and
now we are told to fuck off if you don't get the vax, including nurses
who have been serving their whole lives.

So, yeah.

Michael Christ

--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying 'prove it' [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "The don't believe and put their faith in the [any] truth.
So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

Nurses are angry.

<sk4qpl$no8$1@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11318&group=alt.politics#11318

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,alt.idiots
From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Subject: Nurses are angry.
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 20:22:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 20:22 UTC

Michael Christ wrote

> Well, we were being praised for our front line sacrifice last year, and
> now we are told to fuck off if you don't get the vax, including nurses
> who have been serving their whole lives.
>
> So, yeah.

We don't need medical professionals with their science shit when we have God.

Doctors cost money and are a ripoff

Re: Nurses are angry.

<Cpydneok65V8wvv8nZ2dnUU7-cPNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11331&group=alt.politics#11331

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 00:26:08 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Wed, 13 Oct 2021 04:26 UTC

On 10/12/21 4:10 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 12/10/2021 3:06 pm, SevenOverSix wrote:
>> On 10/11/21 11:55 PM, a322x1n wrote:
>>> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/treat-us-better-nurses-flee-hospi
>>>
>>> tal-jobs-because-working-conditions-aren-t-safe/ar-AAPn1ya?ocid=msedgdhp&
>>>
>>> pc=U531>
>>>
>>>    <https://tinyurl.com/35e3nb9f>
>>>
>>> 'Treat us better': Nurses flee hospital jobs because working conditions
>>> aren't safe.  Bonnie Castillo, 17 hrs ago.
>>

>>    Rather LARGE numbers are now employed as "traveling
>>    nurses" - earning over $150/hr in most places.
>>
>>    Think of them as substitute teachers - making
>>    ten times what the real teachers earn.
>>
>>    The Covid debacle did it - overworked, overstressed,
>>    underprotected, underpaid, dissed. They've HAD it.
>>
>>    It's not just a US thing either.
>>
>>    In the US and UK, MILITARY people are trying to
>>    fill the gaps. Expect mass casualties.
>
> Well, we were being praised for our front line sacrifice
> last year, and
> now we are told to fuck off if you don't get the vax, including
> nurses who have been serving their whole lives.
>
> So, yeah.

"Heros" are often taken for granted, overburdened,
persecuted, used, eventually victimized & abused.
From the comic books to reality - all true.

The last thing you want to be is a "hero".

So yea, TAKE 'em for the $150/hr. I can't blame you.

USA was bad, the UK was MUCH worse. Now you can't
find a doc or nurse even if you spend days trying.
People are starting to drop dead in droves ...

Re: Nurses are angry. Pet Coke Toxin

<sk752p$blv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11345&group=alt.politics#11345

From: seavie...@yahoo.com (tesla sTinker)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Nurses are angry. Pet Coke Toxin
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 10:29:55 -0700
 by: tesla sTinker - Wed, 13 Oct 2021 17:29 UTC

On 10/12/2021 1:22 PM, Kurt Nicklas scribbled:
> Michael Christ wrote
>
>> Well, we were being praised for our front line sacrifice last year, and
>> now we are told to fuck off if you don't get the vax, including nurses
>> who have been serving their whole lives.
>>
>> So, yeah.
>
> We don't need medical professionals with their science shit when we have God.
>
> Doctors cost money and are a ripoff

God forewarned those of His, that in the end times,
many would die. He did not say how. Pet coke toxin
is a very bad issue, and is ignored for people have
been dying from it now for a very long long time,
and only recently, did they dream up a bird flu topic
label for it. Using the word Crown, as in Crown of Christ.

The only answer is to stop the use of it.
Make Koch Brothers and the oil cartel pay for 911.
And make sure, they are put behind bars for murder 1
with all their buddies, including Bill Gates.

If they issue a vaccine to someone that has pet coke toxin,
it will induce a heart attack extremely likely. And most people have it
today, because of all the issues against it, and it being transported
everywhere, in mega tons. Most of it, uncovered. It is also way
worse than coal.

Lets see, what would be the cheapest way out for them?
To fool the public into making them think, its a virus.
So they can keep selling it.

Nurses are angry.

<slpkc4$j6n$17@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11911&group=alt.politics#11911

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,alt.idiots
From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 20:57:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 20:57 UTC

Michael Christ wrote

> Well, we were being praised for our front line sacrifice last year, and
> now we are told to fuck off if you don't get the vax, including nurses
> who have been serving their whole lives.
>
> So, yeah.

We don't need medical professionals with their science shit when we have God.

Doctors cost money and are a ripoff

Nurses are angry.

<slq02p$d2f$83@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11937&group=alt.politics#11937

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,alt.idiots
From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 00:17:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 00:17 UTC

Michael Christ wrote

> Well, we were being praised for our front line sacrifice last year, and
> now we are told to fuck off if you don't get the vax, including nurses
> who have been serving their whole lives.
>
> So, yeah.

We don't need medical professionals with their science shit when we have God.

Doctors cost money and are a ripoff

Re: Nurses are angry.

<BQ0gJ.96347$AkN1.19318@fx14.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11953&group=alt.politics#11953

From: andrew.3...@usa.net (Andrew)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 19:00:31 -0700
 by: Andrew - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 02:00 UTC

Michael Christ wrote

> Well, we were being praised for our front line sacrifice last year, and
> now we are told to fuck off if you don't get the vax, including nurses
> who have been serving their whole lives.
>
> So, yeah.

They see first hand the horrendous adverse effects that people got.

Re: Nurses are angry.

<j8bgJ.95096$mU7.29285@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11966&group=alt.politics#11966

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 09:35:10 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 13:35 UTC

On 11/1/21 10:00 PM, Andrew wrote:
> Michael Christ wrote
>>
>> Well, we were being praised for our front line sacrifice last year,
>> and now we are told to fuck off if you don't get the vax, including
>> nurses who have been serving their whole lives.
>>
>> So, yeah.
>
> They see first hand the horrendous adverse effects that people got.

Democrat Dictators know what nurses need better than those nurses who
are only trained and do the daily work keeping people from dying.

Of course Cuomo and McAuliffe are better equipped to make choices for
all the nurses because they're educated and they're Democrats.

Never mind their education was really indoctrination and NOT in medical
fields but in things like Political science and LAW SCHOOL, and WOKE
GENDER STUDIES, and the Social Science of how to implement Critical Race
Theory.

--
That's karma,

Democrats attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful
resistance is inevitable.

*We don't need to test for the WUHAN virus we need to test for a*
*suppressed immune system* and the people with immune system problems
need the VIRUS PASSPORTS, NOT the rest of us who are healthy. And it's
not just the elderly who have low functioning immune systems, also
people with HIV/AIDS and others, which may be why those groups have the
most issues with the virus and/or the FAKE vaccine.
https://www.brighteon.com/1a421368-d95b-4aa9-9c42-01a8c91ed41e

Nurses are angry.

<smf9o2$att$10@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12299&group=alt.politics#12299

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,alt.idiots
From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 02:11:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 02:11 UTC

Michael Christ wrote

> Well, we were being praised for our front line sacrifice last year, and
> now we are told to fuck off if you don't get the vax, including nurses
> who have been serving their whole lives.
>
> So, yeah.

We don't need medical professionals with their science shit when we have God.

Doctors cost money and are a ripoff

Nurses are angry.

<snuem4$r12$21@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12907&group=alt.politics#12907

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,alt.idiots
From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 23:23:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 23:23 UTC

Michael Christ wrote

> Well, we were being praised for our front line sacrifice last year, and
> now we are told to fuck off if you don't get the vax, including nurses
> who have been serving their whole lives.
>
> So, yeah.

We don't need medical professionals with their science shit when we have God.

Doctors cost money and are a ripoff

Nurses are angry.

<so1jtc$du4$108@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12959&group=alt.politics#12959

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,alt.idiots
From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 04:11:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 04:11 UTC

Michael Christ wrote

> Well, we were being praised for our front line sacrifice last year, and
> now we are told to fuck off if you don't get the vax, including nurses
> who have been serving their whole lives.
>
> So, yeah.

We don't need medical professionals with their science shit when we have God.

Doctors cost money and are a ripoff

Nurses are angry.

<sogcie$a2h$32@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13087&group=alt.politics#13087

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,alt.idiots
From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 18:38:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 18:38 UTC

Michael Christ wrote

> Well, we were being praised for our front line sacrifice last year, and
> now we are told to fuck off if you don't get the vax, including nurses
> who have been serving their whole lives.
>
> So, yeah.

We don't need medical professionals with their science shit when we have God.

Doctors cost money and are a ripoff

Nurses are angry.

<ss467a$d3f5$10@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14468&group=alt.politics#14468

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,alt.idiots
From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 16:41:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 16:41 UTC

Michael Christ wrote

> Well, we were being praised for our front line sacrifice last year, and
> now we are told to fuck off if you don't get the vax, including nurses
> who have been serving their whole lives.
>
> So, yeah.

We don't need medical professionals with their science shit when we have God.

Doctors cost money and are a ripoff

Nurses are angry.

<ssq0cu$ltma$234@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14805&group=alt.politics#14805

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,alt.idiots
From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 23:16:47 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 23:16 UTC

Michael Christ wrote