Two wrights don't make a rong, they make an airplane. Or bicycles.

interests / alt.politics / Re: New Zealand stressed.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: New Zealand stressed.SevenOverSix
+* Re: New Zealand stressed.a322x1n
|`* Re: New Zealand stressed.SevenOverSix
| `* Re: New Zealand stressed.a322x1n
|  `- Re: New Zealand stressed.SevenOverSix
+* Re: New Zealand stressed.Michael Christ
|+- Re: New Zealand stressed.The Starmaker
|+* Re: New Zealand stressed.Byker
||`- Re: New Zealand stressed.Michael Christ
|+- Re: New Zealand stressed.The Starmaker
|+- Re: New Zealand stressed.The Starmaker
|+- Re: New Zealand stressed.The Starmaker
|+- Re: New Zealand stressed.The Starmaker
|`- Re: New Zealand stressed.The Starmaker
+- Re: New Zealand stressed.tesla sTinker
+* Re: New Zealand stressed.Andrew W
|`- Re: New Zealand stressed.Andrew
`* Re: New Zealand stressed.Andrew W
 `* Re: New Zealand stressed.a322x1n
  +- Re: New Zealand stressed.Andrew W
  `- Re: New Zealand stressed.Andrew W

1
Re: New Zealand stressed.

<qe-dncaFpK0aJsb8nZ2dnUU7-QHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10970&group=alt.politics#10970

Subject: Re: New Zealand stressed.
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 22:42:14 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 02:42 UTC

On 10/4/21 10:41 AM, a322x1n wrote:
> <https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-business-health-new-zeal
> and-auckland-829fc4cd04e68e9e3b264ac03418aeaf>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/4rbm4d8e>
>
> New Zealand admits it can no longer get rid of coronavirus.
> By NICK PERRY, today.
>
> WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — New Zealand’s government acknowledged
> Monday what most other countries did long ago: It can no longer
> completely get rid of the coronavirus.
>
> Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced a cautious plan to ease lockdown
> restrictions in Auckland, despite an outbreak there that continues to
> simmer.

It's beyond pandemic at this point, it's ENDEMIC ...
there will ALWAYS be a few active cases around and at
first opportunity ......

Only vax can deal with it (without ruining your country,
that is). And we'll need NEW, updated, vax next year, and
the next ...

I don't think it was intended as a bio-weapon, but it
sure as hell acts like one - a constant, dragging,
strain and expense. Authoritarian countries can push
past it, spoiled democracies not so much. Interesting
though how we've had TWO endemic diseases over the past
few decades - first HIV, now Covid. Any good insurgent
knows you don't try to kill all the enemy, you
just keep wounding them, make them waste resources.
After awhile, well, just ask the VC, the Taliban.

No, I don't blame either disease on some conspiracy,
I blame it on modern high-volume high-speed travel.
But the NEXT one ... ?

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<XnsADB9EA596666Btime2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10972&group=alt.politics#10972

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 04:02:14 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 04:02 UTC

SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote in

> On 10/4/21 10:41 AM, a322x1n wrote:
>> <https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-business-health-new-z
>> eal and-auckland-829fc4cd04e68e9e3b264ac03418aeaf>
>>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/4rbm4d8e>
>>
>> New Zealand admits it can no longer get rid of coronavirus.
>> By NICK PERRY, today.
>>
>> WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — New Zealand’s government
>> acknowledged Monday what most other countries did long ago: It can no
>> longer completely get rid of the coronavirus.
>>
>> Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced a cautious plan to ease
>> lockdown restrictions in Auckland, despite an outbreak there that
>> continues to simmer.
>
> It's beyond pandemic at this point, it's ENDEMIC ...
> there will ALWAYS be a few active cases around and at
> first opportunity ......
>
> Only vax can deal with it (without ruining your country,
> that is). And we'll need NEW, updated, vax next year, and
> the next ...
>
> I don't think it was intended as a bio-weapon, but it
> sure as hell acts like one - a constant, dragging,
> strain and expense. Authoritarian countries can push
> past it, spoiled democracies not so much. Interesting
> though how we've had TWO endemic diseases over the past
> few decades - first HIV, now Covid. Any good insurgent
> knows you don't try to kill all the enemy, you
> just keep wounding them, make them waste resources.
> After awhile, well, just ask the VC, the Taliban.
>
> No, I don't blame either disease on some conspiracy,
> I blame it on modern high-volume high-speed travel.
> But the NEXT one ... ?

Good points! These pandemics are probably teaching some
"bad actor" how it could be done. The problem lies with
protecting the friendly populations from your own viruses.
If that problem is solved, we've all got a problem.

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<sjglpc$hil$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10975&group=alt.politics#10975

From: jesusist...@hotmail.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 15:54:03 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 04:54 UTC

On 5/10/2021 1:42 pm, SevenOverSix wrote:
> On 10/4/21 10:41 AM, a322x1n wrote:
>> <https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-business-health-new-zeal
>> and-auckland-829fc4cd04e68e9e3b264ac03418aeaf>
>>
>>    <https://tinyurl.com/4rbm4d8e>
>>
>> New Zealand admits it can no longer get rid of coronavirus.
>> By NICK PERRY, today.
>>
>> WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — New Zealand’s government acknowledged
>> Monday what most other countries did long ago: It can no longer
>> completely get rid of the coronavirus.
>>
>> Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced a cautious plan to ease lockdown
>> restrictions in Auckland, despite an outbreak there that continues to
>> simmer.
>
>   It's beyond pandemic at this point, it's ENDEMIC ...
>   there will ALWAYS be a few active cases around and at
>   first opportunity ......
>
>   Only vax can deal with it (without ruining your country,
>   that is). And we'll need NEW, updated, vax next year, and
>   the next ...
>
>   I don't think it was intended as a bio-weapon, but it
>   sure as hell acts like one - a constant, dragging,
>   strain and expense. Authoritarian countries can push
>   past it, spoiled democracies not so much.  Interesting
>   though how we've had TWO endemic diseases over the past
>   few decades - first HIV, now Covid. Any good insurgent
>   knows you don't try to kill all the enemy, you
>   just keep wounding them, make them waste resources.
>   After awhile, well, just ask the VC, the Taliban.
>
>   No, I don't blame either disease on some conspiracy,
>   I blame it on modern high-volume high-speed travel.
>   But the NEXT one ... ?

Is probably the big one.

So much for lockdowns. Victoria Australia is going nuts with cases now,
Melbourne being the most locked down city in the world.

We could be creating a superdupervirus through the vaccinations.

You'd think by now people would be thinking, but they are too emotively
focused and determined to get their lives back that common sense has
been abandoned. I mean the other day we had a decision that you could
use the golf courses but you couldn't use the toilets on the golf courses!

Crazy stupid.

I can't see the old life coming back as the world has changed forever
now...again.

9/11 changed travel forever.

Nobody is going to accept this but our best bet is to toss the cards in
the air and let them land where they land. Who is going to be that
strong a leader though? At the end of it, we'll have a lasting natural
herd immunity.

We may very well push ourselves into such a position that we would beg
to get back to that option!!

As it stands we are creating a dependent artificial immunity that might
work in the short term, and has the very real possibility of creating a
superdupervirus, as in spraying the field of humanity with a vaccine
that formulates and lays the ground for a terrible resistant virus to
rise out of it.

We already see that with overuse of antibiotics...superbugs we can't
kill/have no defenses against.

One has to shake one's head to believe this is actually happening, yet
it is.

Michael Christ

--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying 'prove it' [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<sjifvr$9v2$18@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10978&group=alt.politics#10978

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.surh-limbaugh,alt.idiots,soc.culture.usa
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 21:27:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 21:27 UTC

Michael Christ wrote

> Is probably the big one.
>
> So much for lockdowns. Victoria Australia is going nuts with cases now,
> Melbourne being the most locked down city in the world.
>
> We could be creating a superdupervirus through the vaccinations.
>
> You'd think by now people would be thinking, but they are too emotively
> focused and determined to get their lives back that common sense has
> been abandoned. I mean the other day we had a decision that you could
> use the golf courses but you couldn't use the toilets on the golf courses!

Here in the south of the good ole us, we just leave the COVID dead to rot in
the fields outside of town. The stench of decomposing Trumpers is the new
state perfume in so many red states that I forget all their names.

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<ecWdnR2INOuTbsH8nZ2dnUU7-eHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10990&group=alt.politics#10990

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 20:51:25 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 00:51 UTC

On 10/5/21 12:02 AM, a322x1n wrote:
> SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote in
>
>> On 10/4/21 10:41 AM, a322x1n wrote:
>>> <https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-business-health-new-z
>>> eal and-auckland-829fc4cd04e68e9e3b264ac03418aeaf>
>>>
>>> <https://tinyurl.com/4rbm4d8e>
>>>
>>> New Zealand admits it can no longer get rid of coronavirus.
>>> By NICK PERRY, today.
>>>
>>> WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — New Zealand’s government
>>> acknowledged Monday what most other countries did long ago: It can no
>>> longer completely get rid of the coronavirus.
>>>
>>> Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced a cautious plan to ease
>>> lockdown restrictions in Auckland, despite an outbreak there that
>>> continues to simmer.
>>
>> It's beyond pandemic at this point, it's ENDEMIC ...
>> there will ALWAYS be a few active cases around and at
>> first opportunity ......
>>
>> Only vax can deal with it (without ruining your country,
>> that is). And we'll need NEW, updated, vax next year, and
>> the next ...
>>
>> I don't think it was intended as a bio-weapon, but it
>> sure as hell acts like one - a constant, dragging,
>> strain and expense. Authoritarian countries can push
>> past it, spoiled democracies not so much. Interesting
>> though how we've had TWO endemic diseases over the past
>> few decades - first HIV, now Covid. Any good insurgent
>> knows you don't try to kill all the enemy, you
>> just keep wounding them, make them waste resources.
>> After awhile, well, just ask the VC, the Taliban.
>>
>> No, I don't blame either disease on some conspiracy,
>> I blame it on modern high-volume high-speed travel.
>> But the NEXT one ... ?
>
> Good points! These pandemics are probably teaching some
> "bad actor" how it could be done. The problem lies with
> protecting the friendly populations from your own viruses.
> If that problem is solved, we've all got a problem.

Very very unfortunately, Covid HAS laid bare a detailed
blueprint for a bio-war campaign. Not only the how-it-
spreads stuff, but what the leadership can and can't
do about it, how to set countries against their own
and each other, the little tweaks that cause chaos.

The full genome of the smallpox virus is known, and
the info is out there. Modern techniques CAN re-create
the damned thing (they already built Polio from scratch
a year or two ago, literally jars of chemicals to live
and active virus). Smallpox spreads like Delta and is
far more lethal - and often REALLY fucks-up survivors.

Oh, and they stopped vaccinating for smallpox a LONG
time ago ... only the older half, maybe third, have
the Mark Of The Beast on our arm. Drug-resistant TB
is another nasty endemic disease that could be
weaponized. With all the Covid data, attackers know
EXACTLY how to get the most bang for their biowar
buck.

There are several groups, 'left' and 'right'
and theological, who might be interested in crushing
civilization. Little Kim could (secretly) force a
smallpox vax on his people and then blast the rest
of the world ... no way to trace it to him. Think
he would not be interested ? A million times cheaper
than his nuke program too. And the Islamists - they
are not too concerned about 'martyrs' - just slaying
the infidels. People who will strap on TNT are
capable of anything.

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<XnsADBAF1A17FE3time2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11001&group=alt.politics#11001

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 04:45:11 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 04:45 UTC

> On 10/5/21 12:02 AM, a322x1n wrote:
>> SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote in

>>> It's beyond pandemic at this point, it's ENDEMIC ...
>>> there will ALWAYS be a few active cases around and at
>>> first opportunity ......
>>>
>>> Only vax can deal with it (without ruining your country,
>>> that is). And we'll need NEW, updated, vax next year, and
>>> the next ...
>>>
>>> I don't think it was intended as a bio-weapon, but it
>>> sure as hell acts like one - a constant, dragging,
>>> strain and expense. Authoritarian countries can push
>>> past it, spoiled democracies not so much. Interesting
>>> though how we've had TWO endemic diseases over the past
>>> few decades - first HIV, now Covid. Any good insurgent
>>> knows you don't try to kill all the enemy, you
>>> just keep wounding them, make them waste resources.
>>> After awhile, well, just ask the VC, the Taliban.
>>>
>>> No, I don't blame either disease on some conspiracy,
>>> I blame it on modern high-volume high-speed travel.
>>> But the NEXT one ... ?
>>
>> Good points! These pandemics are probably teaching some
>> "bad actor" how it could be done. The problem lies with
>> protecting the friendly populations from your own viruses.
>> If that problem is solved, we've all got a problem.
>
> Very very unfortunately, Covid HAS laid bare a detailed
> blueprint for a bio-war campaign. Not only the how-it-
> spreads stuff, but what the leadership can and can't
> do about it, how to set countries against their own
> and each other, the little tweaks that cause chaos.
>
> The full genome of the smallpox virus is known, and
> the info is out there. Modern techniques CAN re-create
> the damned thing (they already built Polio from scratch
> a year or two ago, literally jars of chemicals to live
> and active virus). Smallpox spreads like Delta and is
> far more lethal - and often REALLY fucks-up survivors.
>
> Oh, and they stopped vaccinating for smallpox a LONG
> time ago ... only the older half, maybe third, have
> the Mark Of The Beast on our arm. Drug-resistant TB
> is another nasty endemic disease that could be
> weaponized. With all the Covid data, attackers know
> EXACTLY how to get the most bang for their biowar
> buck.
>
> There are several groups, 'left' and 'right'
> and theological, who might be interested in crushing
> civilization. Little Kim could (secretly) force a
> smallpox vax on his people and then blast the rest
> of the world ... no way to trace it to him. Think
> he would not be interested ? A million times cheaper
> than his nuke program too. And the Islamists - they
> are not too concerned about 'martyrs' - just slaying
> the infidels. People who will strap on TNT are
> capable of anything.

Perhaps some reforms will come out once we have COVID-19 under
control. It has exposed a lot of weakness in the global systems
of the world. I wonder if the governments of every country will
make the needed changes, or will we all "be doomed to repeat
history, endlessly"?

Oddly, an advanced vaccine against the more vicious forms of T.B.
is under development. So, any bio attack using smallpox, T.B., or
other nasty little virus or bacteria will have to be coupled with
a vigorious disinformation program to prevent the targets from fully
defending themselves. This current pandemic has shown how to go
about it.

Heaven help us all!

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<nMmdnbQAC8ma68P8nZ2dnUU7-eHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11018&group=alt.politics#11018

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 00:22:30 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 04:22 UTC

On 10/6/21 12:45 AM, a322x1n wrote:
> SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote in
>
>> On 10/5/21 12:02 AM, a322x1n wrote:
>>> SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote in

>>> Good points! These pandemics are probably teaching some
>>> "bad actor" how it could be done. The problem lies with
>>> protecting the friendly populations from your own viruses.
>>> If that problem is solved, we've all got a problem.
>>
>> Very very unfortunately, Covid HAS laid bare a detailed
>> blueprint for a bio-war campaign. Not only the how-it-
>> spreads stuff, but what the leadership can and can't
>> do about it, how to set countries against their own
>> and each other, the little tweaks that cause chaos.
>>
>> The full genome of the smallpox virus is known, and
>> the info is out there. Modern techniques CAN re-create
>> the damned thing (they already built Polio from scratch
>> a year or two ago, literally jars of chemicals to live
>> and active virus). Smallpox spreads like Delta and is
>> far more lethal - and often REALLY fucks-up survivors.
>>
>> Oh, and they stopped vaccinating for smallpox a LONG
>> time ago ... only the older half, maybe third, have
>> the Mark Of The Beast on our arm. Drug-resistant TB
>> is another nasty endemic disease that could be
>> weaponized. With all the Covid data, attackers know
>> EXACTLY how to get the most bang for their biowar
>> buck.
>>
>> There are several groups, 'left' and 'right'
>> and theological, who might be interested in crushing
>> civilization. Little Kim could (secretly) force a
>> smallpox vax on his people and then blast the rest
>> of the world ... no way to trace it to him. Think
>> he would not be interested ? A million times cheaper
>> than his nuke program too. And the Islamists - they
>> are not too concerned about 'martyrs' - just slaying
>> the infidels. People who will strap on TNT are
>> capable of anything.
>
> Perhaps some reforms will come out once we have COVID-19 under
> control. It has exposed a lot of weakness in the global systems
> of the world. I wonder if the governments of every country will
> make the needed changes, or will we all "be doomed to repeat
> history, endlessly"?

I'd like to think it'll all be better ... but, no, it won't.
It's repeat, repeat, repeat - at least since they learned to
jot it down on clay tablets. People, nations, NEVER learn.

> Oddly, an advanced vaccine against the more vicious forms of T.B.
> is under development. So, any bio attack using smallpox, T.B., or
> other nasty little virus or bacteria will have to be coupled with
> a vigorious disinformation program to prevent the targets from fully
> defending themselves. This current pandemic has shown how to go
> about it.
>
> Heaven help us all!

The vigorous disinfo campaign is only part of it. The real
weapon is TIME. An actual bio attack, it'll be all over the
place before any govt can react. Smallpox spreads like
wildfire on a California hillside already - imagine if
it was sprayed in a dozen international airports at the
same time ! NO stopping it. Disinfo only slows down the
response even more.

Smallpox or a near relative might actually get a rise out
of the Youth - since it'd leave their pretty flesh scarred
like the surface of the moon ... not to mention lots of
blindness, nerve and other internal damage. It killed
like 90% of the native American population.

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<m-6dnY259MtmXfj8nZ2dnUU7-T_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11302&group=alt.politics#11302

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 12:08:10 -0500
 by: Byker - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 17:08 UTC

"Michael Christ" wrote in message news:sjglpc$hil$1@dont-email.me...

> So much for lockdowns. Victoria Australia is going nuts with cases now,
> Melbourne being the most locked down city in the world.
>
> We could be creating a superdupervirus through the vaccinations.
>
> You'd think by now people would be thinking, but they are too emotively
> focused and determined to get their lives back that common sense has been
> abandoned. I mean the other day we had a decision that you could use the
> golf courses but you couldn't use the toilets on the golf courses!
>
> Crazy stupid.
>
> I can't see the old life coming back as the world has changed forever
> now...again.
>
> 9/11 changed travel forever.
>
> Nobody is going to accept this but our best bet is to toss the cards in
> the air and let them land where they land. Who is going to be that strong
> a leader though? At the end of it, we'll have a lasting natural herd
> immunity.
>
> We may very well push ourselves into such a position that we would beg to
> get back to that option!!
>
> As it stands we are creating a dependent artificial immunity that might
> work in the short term, and has the very real possibility of creating a
> superdupervirus, as in spraying the field of humanity with a vaccine that
> formulates and lays the ground for a terrible resistant virus to rise out
> of it.
>
> We already see that with overuse of antibiotics...superbugs we can't
> kill/have no defenses against.
>
> One has to shake one's head to believe this is actually happening, yet it
> is.

"Herd" immunity? Chances are the Kung Flu will
go from being a pandemic to becoming ENdemic...

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<sk56hg$stf$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11322&group=alt.politics#11322

From: jesusist...@hotmail.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 10:42:39 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 23:42 UTC

On 13/10/2021 4:08 am, Byker wrote:
> "Michael Christ"  wrote in message news:sjglpc$hil$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>> So much for lockdowns.  Victoria Australia is going nuts with cases now,
>> Melbourne being the most locked down city in the world.
>>
>> We could be creating a superdupervirus through the vaccinations.
>>
>> You'd think by now people would be thinking, but they are too emotively
>> focused and determined to get their lives back that common sense has been
>> abandoned. I mean the other day we had a decision that you could use the
>> golf courses but you couldn't use the toilets on the golf courses!
>>
>> Crazy stupid.
>>
>> I can't see the old life coming back as the world has changed forever
>> now...again.
>>
>> 9/11 changed travel forever.
>>
>> Nobody is going to accept this but our best bet is to toss the cards in
>> the air and let them land where they land.  Who is going to be that
>> strong
>> a leader though?  At the end of it, we'll have a lasting natural herd
>> immunity.
>>
>> We may very well push ourselves into such a position that we would beg to
>> get back to that option!!
>>
>> As it stands we are creating a dependent artificial immunity that might
>> work in the short term, and has the very real possibility of creating a
>> superdupervirus, as in spraying the field of humanity with a vaccine that
>> formulates and lays the ground for a terrible resistant virus to rise out
>> of it.
>>
>> We already see that with overuse of antibiotics...superbugs we can't
>> kill/have no defenses against.
>>
>> One has to shake one's head to believe this is actually happening, yet it
>> is.
>
> "Herd" immunity? Chances are the Kung Flu will
> go from being a pandemic to becoming ENdemic...

Possibly, probably.

I have since had an upgrade though, realising they believe this new
vaccine is the path to the future, a medical science revolution.

I guess we'll all see.

Michael Christ

--
[...]

The Atheist: "The don't believe and put their faith in the [any] truth.
So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<sk73jo$ekh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11344&group=alt.politics#11344

From: seavie...@yahoo.com (tesla sTinker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 10:04:50 -0700
 by: tesla sTinker - Wed, 13 Oct 2021 17:04 UTC

seven over six, you people are stupid.

I have already told you, it is pet coke.
It is also a very big problem because, no one gives a dam
about telling the truth. Truth is, epa already told people
years ago about the consequences and the oil cartel and the
political government did not give a dam and told the epa to
keep its mouth shut, but that is not ok with the freedom of
information act, so they still have documents on their site.

Here, this is a video of the black shit in the blood, and it proves\
the vac is a problem when it is admistered to someone who has
pet coke toxin, which is almost just about everyone by now.

Because it is in the air, and the high price oil cartel keep
killing people because they are pocketing big money on the whole
911 scam.

I would watch the video so you can see. But more so, I would go
read the epa reports on coke ovens, and understand just what is
wrong outside your door, because no one, is going to get away with
this, as long as the tcc is still here, and she shows the truth.

Murder 1, is a grave mortal sin, and today, it is happening everywhere,
and there are multiple people involved, that know what is going on,
and keep their mouths shut, because of the money.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RskBWeD8yFv8/

Black Matter in the blood.

Well, ingredients vary but most of it is metals differ types,
and since there is such a thing as magnetics, it does funny things
in your blood. Pet coke toxin

Corona, is just a very big mistake of a mortal sin that God, will not
forgive them for, because they do not believe in Him.

New Zealand, best I can warn you from the true Catholic Church,
is do not take the vaccine, and clean your homes very well.
You cannot see green coke, and black coke, is slight visible, but
all of it is so small, no one, can prevent it from the bloodstream.

Koch Brothers, and the oil cartel, Bush family, builderburgers, etc etc,
and the elite, are responsible for this killer. Do not let them get
aWAY WITH IT.

Fact is, read the epa reports on pet coke. Make certain you read all of
them, and , do not ignore the fact, that they have been told to
keep quiet about it, because this government is relying on oil cartel,
and it made that move, many years ago, when it elected people who worked
for them. Yes, they became presidents, just as Biden is one of them
now, cheated his way in even.

On 10/4/2021 7:42 PM, SevenOverSix scribbled:
> On 10/4/21 10:41 AM, a322x1n wrote:
>> <https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-business-health-new-zeal
>> and-auckland-829fc4cd04e68e9e3b264ac03418aeaf>
>>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/4rbm4d8e>
>>
>> New Zealand admits it can no longer get rid of coronavirus.
>> By NICK PERRY, today.
>>
>> WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — New Zealand’s government acknowledged
>> Monday what most other countries did long ago: It can no longer
>> completely get rid of the coronavirus.
>>
>> Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced a cautious plan to ease lockdown
>> restrictions in Auckland, despite an outbreak there that continues to
>> simmer.
>
> It's beyond pandemic at this point, it's ENDEMIC ...
> there will ALWAYS be a few active cases around and at
> first opportunity ......
>
> Only vax can deal with it (without ruining your country,
> that is). And we'll need NEW, updated, vax next year, and
> the next ...
>
> I don't think it was intended as a bio-weapon, but it
> sure as hell acts like one - a constant, dragging,
> strain and expense. Authoritarian countries can push
> past it, spoiled democracies not so much. Interesting
> though how we've had TWO endemic diseases over the past
> few decades - first HIV, now Covid. Any good insurgent
> knows you don't try to kill all the enemy, you
> just keep wounding them, make them waste resources.
> After awhile, well, just ask the VC, the Taliban.
>
> No, I don't blame either disease on some conspiracy,
> I blame it on modern high-volume high-speed travel.
> But the NEXT one ... ?

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<slufs4$b7a$185@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12006&group=alt.politics#12006

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.surh-limbaugh,alt.idiots,soc.culture.usa
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 17:11:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 3 Nov 2021 17:11 UTC

Michael Christ wrote

> Is probably the big one.
>
> So much for lockdowns. Victoria Australia is going nuts with cases now,
> Melbourne being the most locked down city in the world.
>
> We could be creating a superdupervirus through the vaccinations.
>
> You'd think by now people would be thinking, but they are too emotively
> focused and determined to get their lives back that common sense has
> been abandoned. I mean the other day we had a decision that you could
> use the golf courses but you couldn't use the toilets on the golf courses!

Here in the south of the good ole us, we just leave the COVID dead to rot in
the fields outside of town. The stench of decomposing Trumpers is the new
state perfume in so many red states that I forget all their names.

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<smjpbr$l6g$86@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12391&group=alt.politics#12391

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.surh-limbaugh,alt.idiots,soc.culture.usa
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 19:02:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 19:02 UTC

Michael Christ wrote

> Is probably the big one.
>
> So much for lockdowns. Victoria Australia is going nuts with cases now,
> Melbourne being the most locked down city in the world.
>
> We could be creating a superdupervirus through the vaccinations.
>
> You'd think by now people would be thinking, but they are too emotively
> focused and determined to get their lives back that common sense has
> been abandoned. I mean the other day we had a decision that you could
> use the golf courses but you couldn't use the toilets on the golf courses!

Here in the south of the good ole us, we just leave the COVID dead to rot in
the fields outside of town. The stench of decomposing Trumpers is the new
state perfume in so many red states that I forget all their names.

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<sookt8$hqp$173@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13272&group=alt.politics#13272

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.surh-limbaugh,alt.idiots,soc.culture.usa
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 21:49:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 21:49 UTC

Michael Christ wrote

> Is probably the big one.
>
> So much for lockdowns. Victoria Australia is going nuts with cases now,
> Melbourne being the most locked down city in the world.
>
> We could be creating a superdupervirus through the vaccinations.
>
> You'd think by now people would be thinking, but they are too emotively
> focused and determined to get their lives back that common sense has
> been abandoned. I mean the other day we had a decision that you could
> use the golf courses but you couldn't use the toilets on the golf courses!

Here in the south of the good ole us, we just leave the COVID dead to rot in
the fields outside of town. The stench of decomposing Trumpers is the new
state perfume in so many red states that I forget all their names.

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<sooofk$mle$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13278&group=alt.politics#13278

From: spa...@defense.com (Andrew W)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 09:50:24 +1100
 by: Andrew W - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 22:50 UTC

"SevenOverSix" wrote in message

>On 10/4/21 10:41 AM, a322x1n wrote:
>> <https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-business-health-new-zeal
>> and-auckland-829fc4cd04e68e9e3b264ac03418aeaf>
>>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/4rbm4d8e>
>>
>> New Zealand admits it can no longer get rid of coronavirus.
>> By NICK PERRY, today.
>>
>> WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — New Zealand’s government acknowledged
>> Monday what most other countries did long ago: It can no longer
>> completely get rid of the coronavirus.
>>
>> Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced a cautious plan to ease lockdown
>> restrictions in Auckland, despite an outbreak there that continues to
>> simmer.
>
> It's beyond pandemic at this point, it's ENDEMIC ...
> there will ALWAYS be a few active cases around and at
> first opportunity ......
>
> Only vax can deal with it (without ruining your country,
> that is). And we'll need NEW, updated, vax next year, and
> the next ...
>
> I don't think it was intended as a bio-weapon, but it
> sure as hell acts like one - a constant, dragging,
> strain and expense. Authoritarian countries can push
> past it, spoiled democracies not so much. Interesting
> though how we've had TWO endemic diseases over the past
> few decades - first HIV, now Covid. Any good insurgent
> knows you don't try to kill all the enemy, you
> just keep wounding them, make them waste resources.
> After awhile, well, just ask the VC, the Taliban.
>
> No, I don't blame either disease on some conspiracy,
> I blame it on modern high-volume high-speed travel.
> But the NEXT one ... ?

How can they expect to get rid of the coronavirus if they haven't even cured
the common cold or flu yet? The flu is also a coronavirus.
Flu vaccines have done much, so how can they just believe covid vaccines
will fix everything?

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<sooovp$pb1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13279&group=alt.politics#13279

From: spa...@defense.com (Andrew W)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 09:59:02 +1100
 by: Andrew W - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 22:59 UTC

"SevenOverSix" wrote in message

>On 10/4/21 10:41 AM, a322x1n wrote:
>> <https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-business-health-new-zeal
>> and-auckland-829fc4cd04e68e9e3b264ac03418aeaf>
>>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/4rbm4d8e>
>>
>> New Zealand admits it can no longer get rid of coronavirus.
>> By NICK PERRY, today.
>>
>> WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — New Zealand’s government acknowledged
>> Monday what most other countries did long ago: It can no longer
>> completely get rid of the coronavirus.
>>
>> Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced a cautious plan to ease lockdown
>> restrictions in Auckland, despite an outbreak there that continues to
>> simmer.
>
> It's beyond pandemic at this point, it's ENDEMIC ...
> there will ALWAYS be a few active cases around and at
> first opportunity ......
>
> Only vax can deal with it (without ruining your country,
> that is). And we'll need NEW, updated, vax next year, and
> the next ...
>
> I don't think it was intended as a bio-weapon, but it
> sure as hell acts like one - a constant, dragging,
> strain and expense. Authoritarian countries can push
> past it, spoiled democracies not so much. Interesting
> though how we've had TWO endemic diseases over the past
> few decades - first HIV, now Covid. Any good insurgent
> knows you don't try to kill all the enemy, you
> just keep wounding them, make them waste resources.
> After awhile, well, just ask the VC, the Taliban.
>
> No, I don't blame either disease on some conspiracy,
> I blame it on modern high-volume high-speed travel.
> But the NEXT one ... ?

Correction.
How can they expect to get rid of the coronavirus if they haven't even cured
the common cold or flu yet? The flu is also a coronavirus.
Flu vaccines ~haven't~ done much, so how can they just believe covid
vaccines
will fix everything?

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<eRSrJ.670429$Tjr1.499964@fx13.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13280&group=alt.politics#13280

From: andrew.3...@usa.net (Andrew)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 16:28:04 -0800
 by: Andrew - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 00:28 UTC

"Andrew W" wrote in message news:sooofk$mle$1@dont-email.me...
> How can they expect to get rid of the coronavirus if they haven't even cured
> the common cold or flu yet? The flu is also a coronavirus.
> Flu vaccines have done much, so how can they just believe covid vaccines
> will fix everything?

Good point. But the evidence is now clear that
the purpose is to greatly reduce the population.

The same people who are advocating that the
population needs to be reduced, are the same
ones who are using their influence (money) to
have everyone get "the jab", "the death 'vax'".
..

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<XnsADF9D97565312time2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13287&group=alt.politics#13287

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 03:22:37 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 03:22 UTC

"Andrew W" <space@defense.com> wrote in news:sooovp$pb1$1@dont-email.me:

> f"SevenOverSix" wrote in message
>
>>On 10/4/21 10:41 AM, a322x1n wrote:
>>> <https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-business-health-new-
>>> zeal and-auckland-829fc4cd04e68e9e3b264ac03418aeaf>
>>>
>>> <https://tinyurl.com/4rbm4d8e>
>>>
>>> New Zealand admits it can no longer get rid of coronavirus.
>>> By NICK PERRY, today.
>>>
>>> WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — New Zealand’s government
>>> acknowledged Monday what most other countries did long ago: It can
>>> no longer completely get rid of the coronavirus.
>>>
>>> Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced a cautious plan to ease
>>> lockdown restrictions in Auckland, despite an outbreak there that
>>> continues to simmer.
>>
>> It's beyond pandemic at this point, it's ENDEMIC ...
>> there will ALWAYS be a few active cases around and at
>> first opportunity ......
>>
>> Only vax can deal with it (without ruining your country,
>> that is). And we'll need NEW, updated, vax next year, and
>> the next ...
>>
>> I don't think it was intended as a bio-weapon, but it
>> sure as hell acts like one - a constant, dragging,
>> strain and expense. Authoritarian countries can push
>> past it, spoiled democracies not so much. Interesting
>> though how we've had TWO endemic diseases over the past
>> few decades - first HIV, now Covid. Any good insurgent
>> knows you don't try to kill all the enemy, you
>> just keep wounding them, make them waste resources.
>> After awhile, well, just ask the VC, the Taliban.
>>
>> No, I don't blame either disease on some conspiracy,
>> I blame it on modern high-volume high-speed travel.
>> But the NEXT one ... ?
>>
> Correction.
> How can they expect to get rid of the coronavirus if they haven't even
> cured the common cold or flu yet? The flu is also a coronavirus.
> Flu vaccines ~haven't~ done much, so how can they just believe covid
> vaccines will fix everything?

Flu vaccines have saved many lives, and with steady improvements, will
save many more:

<https://www.cdc.gov/flu/spotlights/2014-2015/flu-vaccine-saved-lives.htm

<https://tinyurl.com/2p94azv3>

<https://www.capecodhealth.org/medical-services/infectious-disease/vaccin
es-have-saved-countless-lives-over-centuries-of-use-and-re/>

<https://tinyurl.com/2p99f3ft>

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<sopofd$kog$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13293&group=alt.politics#13293

From: spa...@defense.com (Andrew W)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 18:56:22 +1100
 by: Andrew W - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 07:56 UTC

"a322x1n" wrote in message

>"Andrew W" <space@defense.com> wrote in news:sooovp$pb1$1@dont-email.me:
>
>> f"SevenOverSix" wrote in message

>>> It's beyond pandemic at this point, it's ENDEMIC ...
>>> there will ALWAYS be a few active cases around and at
>>> first opportunity ......
>>>
>>> Only vax can deal with it (without ruining your country,
>>> that is). And we'll need NEW, updated, vax next year, and
>>> the next ...
>>>
>>> I don't think it was intended as a bio-weapon, but it
>>> sure as hell acts like one - a constant, dragging,
>>> strain and expense. Authoritarian countries can push
>>> past it, spoiled democracies not so much. Interesting
>>> though how we've had TWO endemic diseases over the past
>>> few decades - first HIV, now Covid. Any good insurgent
>>> knows you don't try to kill all the enemy, you
>>> just keep wounding them, make them waste resources.
>>> After awhile, well, just ask the VC, the Taliban.
>>>
>>> No, I don't blame either disease on some conspiracy,
>>> I blame it on modern high-volume high-speed travel.
>>> But the NEXT one ... ?
>>>
>> Correction.
>> How can they expect to get rid of the coronavirus if they haven't even
>> cured the common cold or flu yet? The flu is also a coronavirus.
>> Flu vaccines ~haven't~ done much, so how can they just believe covid
>> vaccines will fix everything?
>
>Flu vaccines have saved many lives, and with steady improvements, will
>save many more:
>
><https://www.cdc.gov/flu/spotlights/2014-2015/flu-vaccine-saved-lives.htm
>>

> <https://tinyurl.com/2p94azv3>
>
><https://www.capecodhealth.org/medical-services/infectious-disease/vaccin
>es-have-saved-countless-lives-over-centuries-of-use-and-re/>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/2p99f3ft>

I know people who always got the flu jabs, yet they always got sick with the
flu, while people like myself who didn't get the jabs and rarely got it.
In the last two years or so I haven't been sick once.

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<soq5ar$51t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13294&group=alt.politics#13294

From: spa...@defense.com (Andrew W)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 22:35:50 +1100
 by: Andrew W - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 11:35 UTC

"a322x1n" wrote in message

>"Andrew W" <space@defense.com> wrote in news:sopo8d$jin$1@dont-email.me:
>
>> "a322x1n" wrote in message
>>
>>> "Andrew W" <space@defense.com> wrote in

>>> Flu vaccines have saved many lives, and with steady improvements,
>>> will save many more:
>>>
>https://www.cdc.gov/flu/spotlights/2014-2015/flu-vaccine-saved-lives.htm
>>>
>>> <https://tinyurl.com/2p94azv3>
>>>
><https://www.capecodhealth.org/medical-services/infectious-disease/vacc
>ines-have-saved-countless-lives-over-centuries-of-use-and-re/>
>>>
>>> <https://tinyurl.com/2p99f3ft>
>>>
>> I know people who always got the flu jabs, yet they always got sick
>> with the flu, while people like myself who didn't get the jabs and
>> rarely got it. In the last two years or so I haven't been sick once.
>
>Actual facts: I've had an annual flu shot since they were available,
>and never had a problem with them. No one else has had more than a
>sore arm from a flu shot.

But have you had the flu? Never mind the side effects for now.

>Those who say they've had a problem with
>a flu shot are spreading disinformation, nothing more, or they
>caught cold after a flu shot.

That's your biased opinion. You don't know what everyone experiences.

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<srg7oc$51cd$31@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14130&group=alt.politics#14130

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.surh-limbaugh,alt.idiots,soc.culture.usa
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 03:04:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 03:04 UTC

Michael Christ wrote

> Is probably the big one.
>
> So much for lockdowns. Victoria Australia is going nuts with cases now,
> Melbourne being the most locked down city in the world.
>
> We could be creating a superdupervirus through the vaccinations.
>
> You'd think by now people would be thinking, but they are too emotively
> focused and determined to get their lives back that common sense has
> been abandoned. I mean the other day we had a decision that you could
> use the golf courses but you couldn't use the toilets on the golf courses!

Here in the south of the good ole us, we just leave the COVID dead to rot in
the fields outside of town. The stench of decomposing Trumpers is the new
state perfume in so many red states that I forget all their names.

Re: New Zealand stressed.

<ssq3ud$lva6$25@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14814&group=alt.politics#14814

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.surh-limbaugh,alt.idiots,soc.culture.usa
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:17:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:17 UTC

Michael Christ wrote