From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Woman who assaulted Chipotle worker sentenced to fast food job for two months
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 08:47:20 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 16:47 UTC

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67619012

A judge has ordered Rosemary Hayne, 39, must now work at a fast-food
job for two months.

Hayne was captured in a viral video screaming at a Chipotle employee
before throwing her food in the worker's face.

At first, she was slated to pay a fine and serve 180 days in jail,
with 90 days suspended.

But then, the judge had another idea.

"You didn't get your burrito bowl the way you like it, and this is how
you respond?" Judge Timothy Gilligan told Hayne at her sentencing in
Parma, Ohio.

"This is not 'Real Housewives of Parma.' This behaviour is not
acceptable," he said, according to local Fox affiliate WJW.

Judge Gilligan told Hayne she could cut off 60 days in jail if she
agreed to work at least 20 hours per week at a fast-food restaurant
for two months.

Hayne accepted.

The incident on 5 September was captured by a bystander, who posted
the video to Reddit, where it went viral.

In court, Hayne apologised and tried to explain the rationale behind
her screaming at the Chipotle worker, 26-year-old Emily Russell.

"If I showed you how my food looked and how my food looked a week
later from that same restaurant, it's disgusting looking," Hayne said,
according to WJW.

"I bet you won't be happy with the food you are going to get in the
jail," Judge Gilligan quipped.

Re: Woman who assaulted Chipotle worker sentenced to fast food job for two months

<d27gni56evt4pacgu17i9jflujdlqad3bp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14858&group=alt.food.fast-food#14858

From: kw...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 00:40:31 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 08:40 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 08:47:20 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67619012
>
>A judge has ordered Rosemary Hayne, 39, must now work at a fast-food
>job for two months.

Karens never learn.

>Hayne was captured in a viral video screaming at a Chipotle employee
>before throwing her food in the worker's face.
>
>At first, she was slated to pay a fine and serve 180 days in jail,
>with 90 days suspended.
>
>But then, the judge had another idea.
>
>"You didn't get your burrito bowl the way you like it, and this is how
>you respond?" Judge Timothy Gilligan told Hayne at her sentencing in
>Parma, Ohio.
>
>"This is not 'Real Housewives of Parma.' This behaviour is not
>acceptable," he said, according to local Fox affiliate WJW.
>
>Judge Gilligan told Hayne she could cut off 60 days in jail if she
>agreed to work at least 20 hours per week at a fast-food restaurant
>for two months.

A much better deal, really. Plus the money she earns can be used
to offset her fine.

>Hayne accepted.
>
>The incident on 5 September was captured by a bystander, who posted
>the video to Reddit, where it went viral.
>
>In court, Hayne apologised and tried to explain the rationale behind
>her screaming at the Chipotle worker, 26-year-old Emily Russell.
>
>"If I showed you how my food looked and how my food looked a week
>later from that same restaurant, it's disgusting looking," Hayne said,
>according to WJW.
>
>"I bet you won't be happy with the food you are going to get in the
>jail," Judge Gilligan quipped.

Probably not.

--

Vegetarian: Indian word for lousy hunter.

Re: Woman who assaulted Chipotle worker sentenced to fast food job for two months

<OnydnVRS_8ucJpz7nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16643&group=alt.food.fast-food#16643

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:53:53 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:53 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67619012
>
> A judge has ordered Rosemary Hayne, 39, must now work at a fast-food
> job for two months.
>
> Hayne was captured in a viral video screaming at a Chipotle employee
> before throwing her food in the worker's face.

And, as usual, there was a video filmed and posted of the incedent.

Re: Woman who assaulted Chipotle worker sentenced to fast food job for two months

<fng30j5i3naho8fqq3f3p5o861vdalj8bm@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16651&group=alt.food.fast-food#16651

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:31:42 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:31 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:53:53 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67619012
>>
>> A judge has ordered Rosemary Hayne, 39, must now work at a fast-food
>> job for two months.
>>
>> Hayne was captured in a viral video screaming at a Chipotle employee
>> before throwing her food in the worker's face.
>
>And, as usual, there was a video filmed and posted of the incedent.

Jenny CONTINUES to run away from his lie that all such incidents are
recorded.

As expected.