One big pile is better than two little piles. -- Arlo Guthrie

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Why The Delta Variant Is Hyper-Contagious: A New Study Sheds Light

SubjectAuthor
* Why The Delta Variant Is Hyper-Contagious: A New Study Sheds Lightslider
`* Re: Why The Delta Variant Is Hyper-Contagious: A New Study Sheds Lightchris rodgers
 `* Re: Why The Delta Variant Is Hyper-Contagious: A New Study Shedsslider
  +* everybody must get gaslighted .........chris rodgers
  |`* Re: everybody must get gaslighted .........slider
  | `* Re: everybody must get gaslighted .........chris rodgers
  |  `* Re: everybody must get gaslighted .........slider
  |   `* Re: everybody must get gaslighted .........chris rodgers
  |    `* Re: everybody must get gaslighted .........slider
  |     `* don't let your ego get in the way ...chris rodgers
  |      `* Re: don't let your ego get in the way ...slider
  |       `* Re: don't let your ego get in the way ...chris rodgers
  |        `- Re: don't let your ego get in the way ...slider
  `- Re: Why The Delta Variant Is Hyper-Contagious: A New Study Shedsslider

1
Why The Delta Variant Is Hyper-Contagious: A New Study Sheds Light

<op.0608ckf87eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1489&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1489

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Why The Delta Variant Is Hyper-Contagious: A New Study Sheds Light
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 12:18:10 +0100
 by: slider - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 11:18 UTC

After months of data collection, scientists agree: The delta variant is
the most contagious version of the coronavirus worldwide. It spreads about
two to three times faster than the original version of the virus, and it's
currently dominating the outbreak in the United States, responsible for
more than 80% of COVID cases.

A new study, published online this month, sheds light on why. It finds
that the variant grows more rapidly inside people's respiratory tracts and
to much higher levels, researchers at the Guangdong Provincial Center for
Disease Control and Prevention reported.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2021/07/08/1013794996/why-the-delta-variant-is-so-contagious-a-new-study-sheds-light?t=1627122747461

On average, people infected with the delta variant had about 1,000 times
more copies of the virus in their respiratory tracts than those infected
with the original strain of the coronavirus, the study reported.

In addition, after someone catches the delta variant, the person likely
becomes infectious sooner. On average, it took about four days for the
delta variant to reach detectable levels inside a person, compared with
six days for the original coronavirus variant.

In the study, scientists analyzed COVID-19 patients involved in the first
outbreak of the delta variant in mainland China, which occurred between
May 21 and June 18 in Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong province. The
researchers measured the levels of virus in 62 people involved in that
outbreak and compared them with the levels in 63 patients infected in 2020
with an early version of the virus.

Their findings suggest that people who have contracted the delta variant
are likely spreading the virus earlier in the course of their infection.

And the scientists underscore the importance of quarantining immediately
for 14 days after coming into contact with someone diagnosed with
COVID-19, as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
recommends.

Or even better, getting fully vaccinated. Preliminary data shows that in
some U.S. states, 99.5% of COVID-19 deaths in the past few months were
among people who weren't vaccinated, said CDC director Dr. Rochelle
Walensky at a White House press conference in early July.

And 97% of those currently hospitalized with COVID-19 are unvaccinated,
according to Walensky.

"We know that the delta variant ... is currently surging in pockets of the
country with low vaccination rates," Walensky said. "We also know that our
authorized vaccines prevent severe disease, hospitalization and death from
the delta variant."

### - it's gonna be very difficult to end this update on a cute puppy
story (will do my best heh) as current chatter surrounding this delta
variant is suggesting that people are somewhere around 5-times more likely
to catch this strain if/whenever they're exposed to it!

the original strain being contagious enough to actually cause a pandemic,
one source is alarmingly suggesting that this delta variant is so very
contagious that it's inevitable that everyone on the planet will become
infected with it regardless of any of the preventative measures employed!

the only hope being that those who've been vaccinated are less likely to
end up in hospital and/or to die from it!

so not a good day, for example, for any anti-vaxxers out there still
refusing to take their medicine, coz they're gonna catch it anyway at some
point whether they believe in it, like it, hate it or otherwise?

everyone here in the uk still waiting to see if 'bungling boris' goes down
with it or not after being exposed to delta by his health secretary (oh
the irony heh) both of them currently in 2 weeks isolation in order to
find out...

there being far less sympathy here for the boris this time around i can
tell ya! (i.e., they'll likely be arranging mass coach-parties and day-out
passes to go piss on the fuckers grave if he snuffs it lol)

:D

Re: Why The Delta Variant Is Hyper-Contagious: A New Study Sheds Light

<da93bd0a-28de-4365-ace1-e5dafee01846n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1490&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1490

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 06:49:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 13:49 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B224XDJw6g

salt and pepper = sgt pepper
cheer up, the best is coming.

Re: Why The Delta Variant Is Hyper-Contagious: A New Study Sheds Light

<op.061lnzk07eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1491&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1491

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Why The Delta Variant Is Hyper-Contagious: A New Study Sheds
Light
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 17:05:49 +0100
 by: slider - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 16:05 UTC

luc(k)y in the sky with diamonds wrote...

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B224XDJw6g
>
> salt and pepper = sgt pepper
> cheer up, the best is coming.

### - smile, is still one of my fav. albums...

can clearly remember listening to this for the first time age 17 and
immediately becoming rooted to the spot...

just couldn't believe some of the things they were sayin'??

Woke up, fell out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up, I noticed I was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke
Somebody spoke and I went into a dream
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :))))

coz dat was literally moi every morning going to work haha...

(was stoned on the bus every morning + don't think i would've even gotten
there otherwise heh)

'working' was thus a very surreal activity hah (i went through the motions
but my heart was never in it kinda thing...) ;)

as for the whole of human civilisation slowly going down the proverbial
drain coz of covid?

well, if it does, then peeps can bitch all they's like coz there's
fuck-all anyone can do about it now! - it don't WANNA go away! - it's the
new flu only several times nastier! and ain't exactly evolving in the
direction of becoming more harmless?

pandemic after pandemic of ever-worsening covid seems to be the future
then, no?

the new normal! (Sic.)

i.e., only our OWN evolution can sort this shit out now innit!

and that can take a very long time... maybe too long! (one of the
competing scenarios for the end of the dinosaurs is/was some kinda virus
for example...)

meanwhile, the average human life span has already dropped a couple of
points because covid picks-off the elderly and the infirm, and is rapidly
working/evolving it's way down the age range to-boot besides?

added to which, many smaller nations (the uk included) are beginning to
reach their economic limits/backups after 16 constant months of this
shit... thus they're now lifting the lockdowns and sending everyone back
our regardless coz we can't afford anymore lockdowns! thus the only
difference between now and the beginning of it all being that a high
percentile of the population here have now had shots of an antigen
singularly designed for only the original strain, which they reckon not
one person in the uk now carries because it's all the later delta variant
instead!?

iow: after ALL that, we're basically right back to square one again,
literally reduced to gambling that the current vaccines MIGHT still have
some useful effects against an even more severe super-version of it??
(iow: covid is obviously winning the race, it's moving faster than us!)

one tiny glimmer of hope remains, however small (cue the puppy-story heh)
- and it's nada official or anything so they're reluctant to yet call it a
trend... but after an initial spike in cases after july 19th's
freedumb-day, those figures have apparently started to drop again thus
indicating (if true) some kinda actual 'herd-immunity' going on? (may be!)

we'll have to wait to see if it continues, but then we haven't had much
luck to date...

which if correct, would actually be the first bit of real luck we've had?

so place yer' bets! ;)

everybody must get gaslighted .........

<02e1a8ad-6e0c-4c81-a2b1-3c1ed914b93en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1492&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1492

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 11:43:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: everybody must get gaslighted .........
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 18:43 UTC

well let's turn the dial a bit here, from out of left field comes this:
(you think about it just about everything i write is coming out of
left or right field)

when you're not afraid of being a fucking gaslighter you can
gaslight anyone. Sound familiar? i'm using the master gasbag's
goofball logic here, remember "when you're not afraid of being a fool"?
etc etc. From day one shorty was gaslighting everyone. He got so
good at it with bullshittin' his teachers, professors, chairman of the dept,
regents of calif, etc etc. Then skillfully constructs nine or ten whoppers
and has the whole new age crowd totally bamboozled. He did it so well
he even brought in a couple other grifters to help him out. Fucking amazing eh?
We'll call them Los Nuevos gaslightereos. If you examine his 'doings' you'll
clearly see this is what he did. Oh and he had to give back the PhD, he ain't
no doctor, just a graduate student with a good game.

Re: everybody must get gaslighted .........

<op.061vr4lu7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1493&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1493

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: everybody must get gaslighted .........
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 20:44:18 +0100
 by: slider - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 19:44 UTC

turns the dial not far enough wrote...

> well let's turn the dial a bit here, from out of left field comes this:
> (you think about it just about everything i write is coming out of
> left or right field)
>
> when you're not afraid of being a fucking gaslighter you can
> gaslight anyone. Sound familiar? i'm using the master gasbag's
> goofball logic here, remember "when you're not afraid of being a fool"?
> etc etc. From day one shorty was gaslighting everyone. He got so
> good at it with bullshittin' his teachers, professors, chairman of the
> dept,
> regents of calif, etc etc. Then skillfully constructs nine or ten
> whoppers
> and has the whole new age crowd totally bamboozled. He did it so well
> he even brought in a couple other grifters to help him out. Fucking
> amazing eh?
> We'll call them Los Nuevos gaslightereos. If you examine his 'doings'
> you'll
> clearly see this is what he did. Oh and he had to give back the PhD,
> he ain't
> no doctor, just a graduate student with a good game.

### - geez why you still harping-on about 'him' when ALL of goddamn
SOCIETY runs on more or less exactly the same scammer program?? (this
being what jeremy just couldn't accept)

i.e., ALL of these 'belief-systems' (including people's belief in their
respective societies) prey on exactly the same gullible weaknesses in
people, exactly the same! you can dress it up however ya like in whatever
form, culture, or even politics, but it's all exactly the same item to
begin with and works on the sole basis & fact that no one in planet
wallyworld actually knows wtf they's really doin'! NO ONE! the few
outsiders who CAN see it all don't count! (mainly coz they're not usually
in any real position to MAKE it count except perhaps as
teachers/tricksters...)

smile... besides, cc even told you he was "tricking" people didn't he?
that people HAD to be tricked or they just wouldn't learn? (laffing coz
it's true; we have to be fooled into learning coz that's how shit-dumb we
ultimately is haha)

iow: if you understand HOW cc did it then you ALSO know how society does
it too!

exactly HOW this is pointed OUT to people doesn't ultimately matter
though...

the MAIN thing is to somehow 'realise' it and then struggle against it
until ya can see it all for yourself!

there isn't anything else ;)

https://youtu.be/msOH0-2P3Zg?t=642

(script/story apparently written by bruce lee who was then robbed of
starring in it heh)

Re: everybody must get gaslighted .........

<d4caed41-55d5-46c5-a7e8-a44a6f59bcfan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1494&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1494

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 14:09:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 21:09 UTC

, slider wrote:

> turns the dial not far enough wrote..

> ### - geez why you still harping-on about 'him' when ALL of goddamn
> SOCIETY runs on more or less exactly the same scammer program?? (this
> being what jeremy just couldn't accept)

I doubt that there are many who went down this tightly constructed
road of baloney. He got lucky when you look at it.

> i.e., ALL of these 'belief-systems' (including people's belief in their
> respective societies) prey on exactly the same gullible weaknesses in
> people, exactly the same! you can dress it up however ya like in whatever
> form, culture, or even politics, but it's all exactly the same item to
> begin with and works on the sole basis & fact that no one in planet
> wallyworld actually knows wtf they's really doin'! NO ONE! the few
> outsiders who CAN see it all don't count! (mainly coz they're not usually
> in any real position to MAKE it count except perhaps as
> teachers/tricksters...)

Gullible is the word, bingo! Very good choice of words.
They have nickname for gullible peeps, it is 'gulls'.
This is what bamboozlers call their victims.

> smile... besides, cc even told you he was "tricking" people didn't he?
> that people HAD to be tricked or they just wouldn't learn? (laffing coz
> it's true; we have to be fooled into learning coz that's how shit-dumb we
> ultimately is haha)

Tricked into learning what? A bunch of useless shit.?
No thanx, i was in the Army once, and once was plenty. lol!

> iow: if you understand HOW cc did it then you ALSO know how society does
> it too!

Listening Jo Jo Biden is kind of like that, the son of a bitch is going senile.
Nurse! ha ha.

> exactly HOW this is pointed OUT to people doesn't ultimately matter
> though...

I guess not, most people too embarrassed to admit it.

> the MAIN thing is to somehow 'realise' it and then struggle against it
> until ya can see it all for yourself!

Struggle, muggle, i ain't fightin' nothing.

> there isn't anything else ;)
>
> https://youtu.be/msOH0-2P3Zg?t=642
>
> (script/story apparently written by bruce lee who was then robbed of
> starring in it heh)

You had to throw in some grasshopper shit now didn't ya?
Gezus.

Re: everybody must get gaslighted .........

<op.06186rz17eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1495&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1495

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 01:33:53 +0100
 by: slider - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 00:33 UTC

>> turns the dial not far enough wrote..
>
>> ### - geez why you still harping-on about 'him' when ALL of goddamn
>> SOCIETY runs on more or less exactly the same scammer program?? (this
>> being what jeremy just couldn't accept)
>
> I doubt that there are many who went down this tightly constructed
> road of baloney. He got lucky when you look at it.

### - let's just say that he was very eccentric in his aberrations lol
:))))

>> i.e., ALL of these 'belief-systems' (including people's belief in their
>> respective societies) prey on exactly the same gullible weaknesses in
>> people, exactly the same! you can dress it up however ya like in
>> whatever
>> form, culture, or even politics, but it's all exactly the same item to
>> begin with and works on the sole basis & fact that no one in planet
>> wallyworld actually knows wtf they's really doin'! NO ONE! the few
>> outsiders who CAN see it all don't count! (mainly coz they're not
>> usually
>> in any real position to MAKE it count except perhaps as
>> teachers/tricksters...)
>
> Gullible is the word, bingo! Very good choice of words.
> They have nickname for gullible peeps, it is 'gulls'.
> This is what bamboozlers call their victims.

### - or what the wolves call sheeps or gangsters call mugs, it's the same
old shit whatever way ya looks at it...

>> smile... besides, cc even told you he was "tricking" people didn't he?
>> that people HAD to be tricked or they just wouldn't learn? (laffing coz
>> it's true; we have to be fooled into learning coz that's how shit-dumb
>> we
>> ultimately is haha)
>
> Tricked into learning what? A bunch of useless shit.?
> No thanx, i was in the Army once, and once was plenty. lol!

### - being in the army 'should' have clarified everything but didn't,
perhaps because you weren't exposed to some really gruesome shit that
permanently blew quite a few people's minds, to the point they couldn't
ever really 'belong' again in the way they used to belong, all that
innocent stuff completely gone/shot away forever see? no home to go to
(shades of the deer hunter and apocalypse now here huh, for them there was
no 'back' to come back to, suddenly they were homeless outsiders through
no fault or choice of their own...)

'tricked' then into dropping everything ya gots iow... and because no one
but no one gives that shit up voluntarily so we 'have' to be tricked!
tricked into letting-go enough of the old way to be able to see summat
else beyond our original programming! (i.e., it's not easy to get people
to voluntarily empty their cup some huh)

and if the army didn't sort you out then being with cc defo should have
finished off the job, mainly because they're both intrinsically the same
just very different flavours ;)

i.e., in 'both' instances one is thus indoctrinated (or inducted then)
into a novel form of behaviour, different behavours giving rise to
different perceptions of oneself being in the world...

coz we're all kinda made of plastic see? we can adopt many different
forms; cultural, political and/or whatever, every type/kind of learned
behaviour on the planet bearing testament to our incredible ability to
shape-shift into different modes, only most people stick with their
original indoctrination for life is all... once a hindu always a hindu
kinda thing... and to change that one would perforce have to be tricked
out of identifying with it via some kinda alternate education ;)

>> iow: if you understand HOW cc did it then you ALSO know how society does
>> it too!
>
> Listening Jo Jo Biden is kind of like that, the son of a bitch is going
> senile.
> Nurse! ha ha.

### - harris is up next, so i hopes you're ready for summat as different
(read: radical) as a black woman prez then haha (mr chips runs screaming
down the road waving his arms in protest at the mere prospect lol :)))

>> exactly HOW this is pointed OUT to people doesn't ultimately matter
>> though...
>
> I guess not, most people too embarrassed to admit it.

### - people's self-confidence derives from them feeling/thinking that
they 'already' know what it's all about, many of 'em even have advanced
degrees in it and shit lol (so you just try tellin' 'em they're wrong
now?? lol they'll beat the livin' snot outta ya first!)

>> the MAIN thing is to somehow 'realise' it and then struggle against it
>> until ya can see it all for yourself!
>
> Struggle, muggle, i ain't fightin' nothing.

### - it's a quiet struggle, the equivalent of dragging oneself up out of
the ocean and onto the dry land, see? slowly advancing but an inch at a
time and this takes a certain amount of sustained effort is all...

i mean, even when learning to WILD (a relatively simple enough thing to do
because it's innate) one still has to first kinda 'give' it to oneself
huh, ya have to go through the motions of learning to do it until it
becomes second nature and thus becomes seemingly easier...

iow: we struggle all our lives man, it's unavoidable, it starts with
struggling to walk and then to remain alive, and it doesn't end until it
ends! life IS struggle! the only real question being: wtf exactly are ya
gonna choose to struggle with?? the effort is exactly the same however
whatever ya choose or end up doing!

>> there isn't anything else ;)
>>
>> https://youtu.be/msOH0-2P3Zg?t=642
>>
>> (script/story apparently written by bruce lee who was then robbed of
>> starring in it heh)
>
> You had to throw in some grasshopper shit now didn't ya?
> Gezus.

### - of course haha, it's a nice flavour :)

and coz that's what all THOSE stories are ultimately about too! what else!
it's an established genre for christsakes haha...

(there is only the one story/truth ya know, there's just 10 million
different flavours of it is all, which is exactly what he explains in that
clip! (the only pertinent part OF that clip, and was said, presumably, by
bruce lee himself!) and that only 'some' of them stay to invent new paths
and to teach! the rest just fuck off apparently haha...)

;)

Re: everybody must get gaslighted .........

<8e0fa945-56de-4bb0-a290-50d3745a3f78n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1496&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1496

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 06:32:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 13:32 UTC

hot tip for the day is magnesium
this stuff works wonders.

Re: everybody must get gaslighted .........

<op.063u4lrq7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1497&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1497

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 22:25:23 +0100
 by: slider - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 21:25 UTC

mr viti-min-ol wrote...

> hot tip for the day is magnesium
> this stuff works wonders.

### - lol @ you and supplements :)))

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/expert-answers/magnesium-supplements/faq-20466270

Too much magnesium from foods isn't a concern for healthy adults. However,
the same can't be said for supplements. High doses of magnesium from
supplements or medications can cause nausea, abdominal cramping and
diarrhea.

In addition, the magnesium in supplements can interact with some types of
antibiotics and other medicines. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if
you're considering magnesium supplements, especially if you routinely use
magnesium-containing antacids or laxatives.

***

your next book: 'How to successfully shit through the eye of a needle'

ahaha :D

don't let your ego get in the way ...

<4c6df94a-212b-43de-b5d2-f30d33156d50n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1498&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1498

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 18:48:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: don't let your ego get in the way ...
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 01:48 UTC

> mr viti-min-ol wrote...
> > hot tip for the day is magnesium
> > this stuff works wonders.
> ### - lol @ you and supplements :)))

you and your half-baked internet references that a high schooler could debunk.

> https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/expert-answers/magnesium-supplements/faq-20466270

> Too much magnesium from foods isn't a concern for healthy adults. However,
> the same can't be said for supplements. High doses of magnesium from
> supplements or medications can cause nausea, abdominal cramping and
> diarrhea.

well let's do away with supplemented magnesium then?
You can eat all kinds of stuff that will give you expanded
magnesium levels, sure, go ahead, make your next salad.
Enjoy those delicious pumpkin seeds, un huh, tasty eh ?

> In addition, the magnesium in supplements can interact with some types of
> antibiotics and other medicines. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if
> you're considering magnesium supplements, especially if you routinely use
> magnesium-containing antacids or laxatives.

Yeah ok doctor internet, but here's the game:
no magnesium in your body = no energy.
You can do all the horseshit you like in activity but
the fact remains that you will have no energy being made
unless you have some magnesium in your body. About
60% of it is stored in the bones, another important part of
it is stored right next to the heart on the left side.

And if you do talk to your doctor he won't know shit about magnesium.
Nice huh? You are on your own grasshopper, once in a lifetime someone
comes along to turn you on to something. Don't fight with him or her,
they might be saving life in the long run.

Re: don't let your ego get in the way ...

<op.064cmxw97eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1499&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1499

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: don't let your ego get in the way ...
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 04:43:35 +0100
 by: slider - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 03:43 UTC

forgot to leave his own ego at home wrote...

>> mr viti-min-ol wrote...
>> > hot tip for the day is magnesium
>> > this stuff works wonders.
>> ### - lol @ you and supplements :)))
>
> you and your half-baked internet references that a high schooler could
> debunk.

### - (really laffing) well the gaslighter jeremy repeatedly stated
exactly the same thing over & over but totally flunked the opportunity
provided to come up with even ONE single error on my part??

you're welcome to try the same thing: either put up or shut up is the
deal, your money where your mouth is or you're just livin' in a resentful
dream world :)

>> https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/expert-answers/magnesium-supplements/faq-20466270
>
>> Too much magnesium from foods isn't a concern for healthy adults.
>> However,
>> the same can't be said for supplements. High doses of magnesium from
>> supplements or medications can cause nausea, abdominal cramping and
>> diarrhea.
>
> well let's do away with supplemented magnesium then?
> You can eat all kinds of stuff that will give you expanded
> magnesium levels, sure, go ahead, make your next salad.
> Enjoy those delicious pumpkin seeds, un huh, tasty eh ?

### - there are certainly quite ordinary foodstuffs one can consume that
will supplement for magnesium... we need magnesium for full health just
like we need a whole bunch of other stuff too, whether having any extra of
it in the system being of benefit is controversial though... i.e., if
you're lacking in it then it will certainly help you, but if you're not
lacking in it then it's unlikely to turn ya into a superman...

>> In addition, the magnesium in supplements can interact with some types
>> of
>> antibiotics and other medicines. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if
>> you're considering magnesium supplements, especially if you routinely
>> use
>> magnesium-containing antacids or laxatives.
>
> Yeah ok doctor internet, but here's the game:
> no magnesium in your body = no energy.
> You can do all the horseshit you like in activity but
> the fact remains that you will have no energy being made
> unless you have some magnesium in your body. About
> 60% of it is stored in the bones, another important part of
> it is stored right next to the heart on the left side.

### - are people generally lacking in magnesium then?

otoh, if someone lives exclusively on big macs they's prolly lacking in
just about everything LOL ! just about any plain salad would likely make
them feel great haha :)))

> And if you do talk to your doctor he won't know shit about magnesium.
> Nice huh? You are on your own grasshopper, once in a lifetime someone
> comes along to turn you on to something. Don't fight with him or her,
> they might be saving life in the long run.

### - being a common-enough substance even only a pharmacist would likely
know about any 'contra-indications' for magnesium according to that
excerpt (which is what i think it was saying before ya gots yerself a
wedgie?)

as for moi? i just challenge everything equally heh, particularly that of
magic pills and potions + various snake-oils ya know? i check and then
double-check, and then damn well check it again okay? and even THEN it
will STILL remain on the very edge of ever being accepted until it
eventually passes the test of time as well... i don't convince easy hehe
(like never lol)

only what passes the test of time is what i ultimately deals with matey,
anything else is just speculation and am always fairly up-front about
that...

Re: don't let your ego get in the way ...

<36c57456-3866-4643-89cd-83e736b7b4ddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1500&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1500

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 05:43:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 12:43 UTC

> only what passes the test of time is what i ultimately deals with matey,
> anything else is just speculation and am always fairly up-front about
> that...

yeah well you keep readin' einstein, you'll hit the right note soon.

Re: don't let your ego get in the way ...

<op.06455x1q7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1501&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1501

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:21:23 +0100
<op.064cmxw97eafsp@slider>
<36c57456-3866-4643-89cd-83e736b7b4ddn@googlegroups.com>
 by: slider - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 14:21 UTC

no humour left apparently, wrote...

>> only what passes the test of time is what i ultimately deals with matey,
>> anything else is just speculation and am always fairly up-front about
>> that...
>
> yeah well you keep readin' einstein, you'll hit the right note soon.

### - okay, stock up on toilet roll and i'll send ya a new mop for xmas
then haha :D

coz you keep doin' those supplements matey and you'll be shitting through
the eye of a needle in no time lol :)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao5Kq0hJwzY

"it started as a fart in bed..." :D

Re: Why The Delta Variant Is Hyper-Contagious: A New Study Sheds Light

<op.066bg5w17eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1503&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1503

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Light
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 06:13:43 +0100
 by: slider - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 05:13 UTC

> one tiny glimmer of hope remains, however small (cue the puppy-story
> heh) - and it's nada official or anything so they're reluctant to yet
> call it a trend... but after an initial spike in cases after july 19th's
> freedumb-day, those figures have apparently started to drop again thus
> indicating (if true) some kinda actual 'herd-immunity' going on? (may
> be!)

### - don't say fuck-all ok... delta is rampant here BUT the number of
daily infected has continued to drop for the 6th day in a row?? only 12
deaths in the last 24 hours being very low as well considering everyone's
doin' just about whatever they damn well like here at the moment...

am holdin' my breath a bit here boss :)