There's no such thing as a free lunch. -- Milton Friendman

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midterms

SubjectAuthor
* OT? - At Least Until After the MidtermsGeorge.Anthony
`* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the MidtermsJerry Osage
 +* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermsfilm...@gmail.com
 |+* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the MidtermsGeorge.Anthony
 ||+- Re: OT? - At Least Until After the MidtermsGeorge Antphony
 ||+- Re: OT? - At Least Until After the MidtermsGeorge.Anthony
 ||`* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermskmiller
 || `- Re: OT? - At Least Until After the MidtermsGeorge.Anthony
 |`* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the MidtermsJerry Osage
 | `* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermsbfh
 |  `* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the MidtermsJerry Osage
 |   `- Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermsfilm...@gmail.com
 `* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the MidtermsGeorge.Anthony
  `* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermsbfh
   +* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermskmiller
   |`- Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermsbfh
   +* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermskmiller
   |`- Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermsbfh
   `* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermskmiller
    `* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermsbfh
     +* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermskmiller
     |`* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermsbfh
     | +* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermskmiller
     | |`- Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermsbfh
     | `* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the MidtermsGeorge.Anthony
     |  `* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermsbfh
     |   +* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the MidtermsGeorge.Anthony
     |   |`- Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermsbfh
     |   `- Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermskmiller
     `* Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermsfilm...@gmail.com
      `- Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midtermsbfh

Pages:12
Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midterms

<t7kvrk$acr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14890&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14890

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midterms
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 13:35:49 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:3mc1N55nkk6zqXRqOHv/EBRqI6c=
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 13:35 UTC

That’s Mister Pibb to you, Bub.

--
“…because of the enormous progress we’ve made on the economy…” - Clueless
Joe Biden

Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midterms

<0GpnK.44137$lut9.18537@fx99.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14896&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14896

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 12:10:36 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 16:10 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> I think it's OK if you use rubber incontinence pants without the label.
>>
>> I myownself don't need 'em...............yet. It's been years since I
>> peed in my continence pants, and it was literally transitory by any
>> metric. Not only that, but it was the result of the unfortunate
>> near-simultaneous convergence of a number of inefficacious factors
>> which are unlikely to converge again in what's left of my lifetime.
>> However comma I've heard that the significance of the passage of time
>> is significant, so I'm not going to become complacent.
>>
>> By the way......I ordered some groceries from Walmart today for pickup
>> next week. They didn't have my Pibb. Is it likely that Pibb is made by
>> the same people that make fly formula?
>>
>> Ping ms
>> 39
>> Download Mbps
>> 95.54
>> Upload Mbps
>> 10.97
>>

> That’s Mister Pibb to you, Bub.

Man, you're not only not keeping up, but at the end of the day going
forward, you've fallen farther/further behind than anyone in all of
history. In 2001, the black monolith on the Moon told Coca-Cola to
pivot, triangulate, and rename Mr Pibb to Pibb Xtra. And they did. By
my calculus, that was literally about 21 years ago, and the
significance of time is significant by any metric.

If you think that's fake news, try to order a Mister Pibb from Walmart
and see what pops (no pun intended) up. Meanwhile, I've become so
familiar with Pibb Xtra, I just call it by its first name, "Pibb".

--
bill

Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midterms

<GJpnK.87641$5fVf.71885@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14897&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14897

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 12:14:30 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 16:14 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 6/5/2022 8:25 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> I think it's OK if you use rubber incontinence pants without the
>>> label.
>>
>> I myownself don't need 'em...............yet. It's been years since
>> I peed in my continence pants, and it was literally transitory by
>> any metric. Not only that, but it was the result of the unfortunate
>> near-simultaneous convergence of a number of inefficacious factors
>> which are unlikely to converge again in what's left of my lifetime.
>> However comma I've heard that the significance of the passage of
>> time is significant, so I'm not going to become complacent.
>>
>> By the way......I ordered some groceries from Walmart today for
>> pickup next week. They didn't have my Pibb. Is it likely that Pibb
>> is made by the same people that make fly formula?
>>
>>  Â Ping ms
>> 39
>> Download Mbps
>> 95.54
>> Upload Mbps
>> 10.97
>>
> So, you're saying you switched to unlabeled vinyl incontinence pants
> from Walmart?

No, man. As usual, you have literally miscomprehended me. I'm loyal to
FTL continence pants. For now.

--
bill

Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midterms

<t7lhdp$bjj$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14903&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14903

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 13:35:37 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 18:35 UTC

On 6/6/2022 11:10 AM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:

>>> I myownself don't need 'em...............yet. It's been years since I
>>> peed in my continence pants, and it was literally transitory by any
>>> metric. Not only that, but it was the result of the unfortunate
>>> near-simultaneous convergence of a number of inefficacious factors
>>> which are unlikely to converge again in what's left of my lifetime.
>>> However comma I've heard that the significance of the passage of time
>>> is significant, so I'm not going to become complacent.
>>>
>>> By the way......I ordered some groceries from Walmart today for pickup
>>> next week. They didn't have my Pibb. Is it likely that Pibb is made by
>>> the same people that make fly formula?
>>>
>>>   Ping ms
>>> 39
>>> Download Mbps
>>> 95.54
>>> Upload Mbps
>>> 10.97
>>>

>> That’s Mister Pibb to you, Bub.
>>
> Man, you're not only not keeping up, but at the end of the day going
> forward, you've fallen farther/further behind than anyone in all of
> history. In 2001, the black monolith on the Moon told Coca-Cola to
> pivot, triangulate, and rename Mr Pibb to Pibb Xtra. And they did. By my
> calculus, that was literally about 21 years ago, and the significance of
> time is significant by any metric.
>
> If you think that's fake news, try to order a Mister Pibb from Walmart
> and see what pops (no pun intended) up. Meanwhile, I've become so
> familiar with Pibb Xtra, I just call it by its first name, "Pibb".

You're right. I haven't seen a Mr. Pibb or Pibb or PibXtra around here.
What's extra about it? I may have to give up Dr. Pepper (I think he's
still a doctor).

--
- People are so judgmental... I can tell just by looking at them.

Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midterms

<uOxnK.13818$_T.13600@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14909&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14909

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 21:25:46 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 01:25 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> On 6/6/2022 11:10 AM, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:

>>> That’s Mister Pibb to you, Bub.
>>>
>> Man, you're not only not keeping up, but at the end of the day going
>> forward, you've fallen farther/further behind than anyone in all of
>> history. In 2001, the black monolith on the Moon told Coca-Cola to
>> pivot, triangulate, and rename Mr Pibb to Pibb Xtra. And they did.
>> By my calculus, that was literally about 21 years ago, and the
>> significance of time is significant by any metric.
>>
>> If you think that's fake news, try to order a Mister Pibb from
>> Walmart and see what pops (no pun intended) up. Meanwhile, I've
>> become so familiar with Pibb Xtra, I just call it by its first name,
>> "Pibb".
>>

> You're right. I haven't seen a Mr. Pibb or Pibb or PibXtra around
> here. What's extra about it? I may have to give up Dr. Pepper (I think
> he's still a doctor).

It doesn't actually have to be extra - it just has to persuade you
that it is.

--
bill

Re: OT? - At Least Until After the Midterms

<l8adnXi5qt83LwP_nZ2dnUU7-eudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14910&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14910

Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 19:06:37 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 02:06 UTC

On 6/6/2022 9:10 AM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:

>>> I myownself don't need 'em...............yet. It's been years since I
>>> peed in my continence pants, and it was literally transitory by any
>>> metric. Not only that, but it was the result of the unfortunate
>>> near-simultaneous convergence of a number of inefficacious factors
>>> which are unlikely to converge again in what's left of my lifetime.
>>> However comma I've heard that the significance of the passage of time
>>> is significant, so I'm not going to become complacent.
>>>
>>> By the way......I ordered some groceries from Walmart today for pickup
>>> next week. They didn't have my Pibb. Is it likely that Pibb is made by
>>> the same people that make fly formula?
>>>
>>>   Ping ms
>>> 39
>>> Download Mbps
>>> 95.54
>>> Upload Mbps
>>> 10.97
>>>

>> That’s Mister Pibb to you, Bub.
>>
> Man, you're not only not keeping up, but at the end of the day going
> forward, you've fallen farther/further behind than anyone in all of
> history. In 2001, the black monolith on the Moon told Coca-Cola to
> pivot, triangulate, and rename Mr Pibb to Pibb Xtra. And they did. By my
> calculus, that was literally about 21 years ago, and the significance of
> time is significant by any metric.
>
> If you think that's fake news, try to order a Mister Pibb from Walmart
> and see what pops (no pun intended) up. Meanwhile, I've become so
> familiar with Pibb Xtra, I just call it by its first name, "Pibb".

No wonder you need pants (labeled or unlabeled) to put your continence in.