Subject: Re: Move over, Delta variant. Here comes "Lambda"
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics
From: z24ba74....@nowhere (2.AA6528)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 22:49:36 -0500
 by: 2.AA6528 - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 03:49 UTC

On 1/27/22 9:09 PM, Mario wrote:
> NSquared wrote
>
>> With Covid you really don't want to be even a
>> teensie-weensie bit "ill" ... it does bad stuff
>> to your arteries and organs and brain cells.
>>
>> Pfizer has put in for a third shot - slightly updated
>> from the first. Trump would have ramrodded it through
>> almost overnight. Let's see what the pinko bureaucrats
>> do with it .....
>>
>> They WANT excuses for eternal fascistic lockdowns like
>> Australia but even worse. De-facto prisoners are easy
>> to fuck over.
>>

> Instead of taking Biden's unproven vaccines everybody should pretend we're at
> a Trump rally and stick together 24/7 screaming at the top of our lungs.
> They should send the money wasted on vaccines to Steve Bannon's big
> crowdfunding campaign so he can help build Trump's wall.

Wow ... you're like three months behind the times
here laddie. Probably a bot.

Omicron and BA.2 are now the main players.

And you should STILL get the vax (and there's an
updated one coming out in March).

At the end of all this, the IRS should check the
registers and issue a special - rather steep -
TAX ASSESSMENT on the un-vaxxed.