Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 07:05:19 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: How Could This Happen?
 by: kmiller - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 14:05 UTC

Why wasn't that manufacturing plant built underground and encased in
concrete with only one door that should have been welded shut? We have
to harden these facilities RIGHT NOW!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/maryland-mass-shooting-smithsburg-gunman-latest-b2097990.html

Re: How Could This Happen?

<t7vks8$6vu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14971&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14971

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: How Could This Happen?
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 14:35:52 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:L8TVG19mnOQgEJlnfiMtxc5BaRs=
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 14:35 UTC

kmiller <i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com> wrote:
> Why wasn't that manufacturing plant built underground and encased in
> concrete with only one door that should have been welded shut? We have
> to harden these facilities RIGHT NOW!
>
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/maryland-mass-shooting-smithsburg-gunman-latest-b2097990.html

You had to find this from an across the pond source? Hispanic male shooter
doesn’t fit the MSN narrative. CNN identified the victims but not the
shooter. MSNBC pretends it didn’t happen. You would think as anti second
amendment as these people are this would be plastered all over their
reports. Yet they have nerve to criticize Fox News for not airing the
January 6 hearings 24/7.

--
Liberals are beside themselves trying to defend the indefensible, Joe
“peanut” Biden.

Re: How Could This Happen?

<RGKoK.78931$ntj.66576@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14977&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14977

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 12:54:08 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 16:54 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> Why wasn't that manufacturing plant built underground and encased in
> concrete with only one door that should have been welded shut? We have
> to harden these facilities RIGHT NOW!
>
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/maryland-mass-shooting-smithsburg-gunman-latest-b2097990.html

And if we had just kept the assault rifle ban in place, weapons of war
wouldn't be running loose on the streets and this wouldn't have happened.
What?
It was a handgun? damn.....but I'll bet it was a black
handgun.......and probably a ghost gun made out of plastic......and he
probably got it at a yard sale through a background check loophole.
Something must be done, and somebody must be held accountable.

Ping ms
39
Download Mbps
43.68
Upload Mbps
5.56

5.56!!!!! OMG!!!! That's an assault rifle caliber!!! Is it just a
harmless coincidence - or a literal ominous omen? Ban uploads just in
case.

--
bill

Re: How Could This Happen?

<cdidnVGThZITcj7_nZ2dnUU7-d-dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14979&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14979

Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 18:27:44 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 01:27 UTC

On 6/10/2022 9:54 AM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>> Why wasn't that manufacturing plant built underground and encased in
>> concrete with only one door that should have been welded shut? We have
>> to harden these facilities RIGHT NOW!
>>
>> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/maryland-mass-shooting-smithsburg-gunman-latest-b2097990.html
>>

> And if we had just kept the assault rifle ban in place, weapons of war
> wouldn't be running loose on the streets and this wouldn't have happened.
> What?
> It was a handgun?

You're OK with mass shootings as long as a handgun was used?

> damn.....but I'll bet it was a black handgun.......and
> probably a ghost gun made out of plastic......and he probably got it at
> a yard sale through a background check loophole. Something must be done,
> and somebody must be held accountable.
>
> Ping ms
> 39
> Download Mbps
> 43.68
> Upload Mbps
> 5.56
>
> 5.56!!!!! OMG!!!! That's an assault rifle caliber!!! Is it just a
> harmless coincidence - or a literal ominous omen? Ban uploads just in case.

Re: How Could This Happen?

<cIToK.65592$ssF.27778@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14982&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14982

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 23:09:59 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 03:09 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 6/10/2022 9:54 AM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:
>>> Why wasn't that manufacturing plant built underground and encased
>>> in concrete with only one door that should have been welded shut?
>>> We have to harden these facilities RIGHT NOW!
>>>
>>> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/maryland-mass-shooting-smithsburg-gunman-latest-b2097990.html
>>>

>> And if we had just kept the assault rifle ban in place, weapons of
>> war wouldn't be running loose on the streets and this wouldn't have
>> happened.
>> What?
>> It was a handgun?
>
> You're OK with mass shootings as long as a handgun was used?

Do you think I am? At the end of the day going forward, do you think
so enough to literally allege it?

Ping ms
29
Download Mbps
33.27
Upload Mbps
10.24

damn. I think the damDems must've banned large capacity downloads.
Probably pandering to the National Megabit Safety Association lobby.

--
bill

Re: How Could This Happen?

<YP-dnVayoqRD3Tj_nZ2dnUU7-IednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14993&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14993

Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 18:26:57 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 01:26 UTC

On 6/10/2022 8:09 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> And if we had just kept the assault rifle ban in place, weapons of
>>> war wouldn't be running loose on the streets and this wouldn't have
>>> happened.
>>> What?
>>> It was a handgun?
>>
>> You're OK with mass shootings as long as a handgun was used?
>
> Do you think I am? At the end of the day going forward, do you think so
> enough to literally allege it?

It's difficult to tell what you am so I'll just keep following the
silence going forward at the end of the day.