All true wisdom is found on T-shirts.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced

SubjectAuthor
* Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally UnbalancedBradley K. Sherman
`* Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally UnbalancedBlue Lives Matter
 +- Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally UnbalancedRudy Canoza
 +* Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally UnbalancedGronk
 |`* Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally UnbalancedBlue Lives Matter
 | `* Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally UnbalancedGronk
 |  `* Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally UnbalancedBlue Lives Matter
 |   `* Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally UnbalancedGronk
 |    `- Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally UnbalancedGronk
 `* Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced1.AAC0832
  `* Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally UnbalancedMitchell Holman
   `* Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally UnbalancedKilray
    `* Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced1.AAC0832
     `* Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally UnbalancedMitchell Holman
      `- Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally UnbalancedBlue Lives Matter

1
Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced

<sr4755$q8p$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13968&group=alt.politics#13968

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced
Date: 5 Jan 2022 13:40:53 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 13:40 UTC

Hannity knew of plans to overthrow the democratically
elected government of the USA *and did not report it*!

| The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the
| Capitol released a series of text messages from Sean
| Hannity the panel says suggests the Fox News host was aware
| of plans to contest President Biden's election victory as
| it asked him to voluntarily cooperate with the committee.
|
| In a letter to Hannity, the panel reviewed five
| communications sent by the conservative commentator among
| dozens in the committee's possession, including previously
| unreleased texts they argue show he "had advance knowledge
| regarding President Trump's and his legal team's planning
| for January 6th."
<https://thehill.com/homenews/house/588254-jan-6-panel-releases-hannity-texts-asks-for-cooperation>

--bks

Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced

<u89btg9gd9i7s58mu8vmh7apnesrc6cdob@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13970&group=alt.politics#13970

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 09:04:16 -0500
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 14:04 UTC

On 5 Jan 2022 13:40:53 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

>Hannity knew of plans to overthrow the democratically
>elected government of the USA *and did not report it*!
> |
> | The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the
> | Capitol released a series of text messages from Sean
> | Hannity the panel says suggests the Fox News host was aware
> | of plans to contest President Biden's election victory as
> | it asked him to voluntarily cooperate with the committee.
> |
> | In a letter to Hannity, the panel reviewed five
> | communications sent by the conservative commentator among
> | dozens in the committee's possession, including previously
> | unreleased texts they argue show he "had advance knowledge
> | regarding President Trump's and his legal team's planning
> | for January 6th."
><https://thehill.com/homenews/house/588254-jan-6-panel-releases-hannity-texts-asks-for-cooperation>
>
> --bks

Everybody had advance knowledge of Trump's Jan 6 speech, dumbass.

Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced

<83iBJ.179012$VS2.58850@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13974&group=alt.politics#13974

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 06:37:55 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 14:37 UTC

On 1/5/2022 6:04 AM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On 5 Jan 2022 13:40:53 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>
>> Hannity knew of plans to overthrow the democratically
>> elected government of the USA *and did not report it*!
>> |
>> | The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the
>> | Capitol released a series of text messages from Sean
>> | Hannity the panel says suggests the Fox News host was aware
>> | of plans to contest President Biden's election victory as
>> | it asked him to voluntarily cooperate with the committee.
>> |
>> | In a letter to Hannity, the panel reviewed five
>> | communications sent by the conservative commentator among
>> | dozens in the committee's possession, including previously
>> | unreleased texts they argue show he "had advance knowledge
>> | regarding President Trump's and his legal team's planning
>> | for January 6th."
>> <https://thehill.com/homenews/house/588254-jan-6-panel-releases-hannity-texts-asks-for-cooperation>
>>
>> --bks
>
> Everybody had advance knowledge of Trump's Jan 6 speech, dumbass.

Not the harangue, BlueGirl, you vaccinated cocksucker — Trump's insurrection
following the harangue.

Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced

<srdstn$7qn$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14090&group=alt.politics#14090

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 22:47:39 -0700
 by: Gronk - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 05:47 UTC

Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On 5 Jan 2022 13:40:53 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>
>> Hannity knew of plans to overthrow the democratically
>> elected government of the USA *and did not report it*!
>> |
>> | The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the
>> | Capitol released a series of text messages from Sean
>> | Hannity the panel says suggests the Fox News host was aware
>> | of plans to contest President Biden's election victory as
>> | it asked him to voluntarily cooperate with the committee.
>> |
>> | In a letter to Hannity, the panel reviewed five
>> | communications sent by the conservative commentator among
>> | dozens in the committee's possession, including previously
>> | unreleased texts they argue show he "had advance knowledge
>> | regarding President Trump's and his legal team's planning
>> | for January 6th."
>> <https://thehill.com/homenews/house/588254-jan-6-panel-releases-hannity-texts-asks-for-cooperation>
>
> Everybody had advance knowledge of Trump's Jan 6 speech, dumbass.

snicker - as if that was all there was to it

https://www.businessinsider.com/jan-6-donald-trump-capitol-riot-sean-hannity-stop-strategy-2022-1
Days before the Capitol attack, Sean Hannity tried to persuade Trump to
abandon
his January 6 strategy and accept defeat, texts show

https://www.businessinsider.com/timeline-sean-hannity-panicked-texts-trump-inner-circle-capitol-riot-2022-1
A timeline of Sean Hannity's panicked texts to Trump's inner circle
reveals how 'worried'
he was about the January 6 rally and Capitol riot

Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced

<lgiltgl0j1uool2a8cq238dc85j31gun9g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14092&group=alt.politics#14092

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2022 06:43:38 -0500
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 11:43 UTC

On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 22:47:39 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>> On 5 Jan 2022 13:40:53 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hannity knew of plans to overthrow the democratically
>>> elected government of the USA *and did not report it*!

>>> <https://thehill.com/homenews/house/588254-jan-6-panel-releases-hannity-texts-asks-for-cooperation>
>>
>> Everybody had advance knowledge of Trump's Jan 6 speech, dumbass.
>
>snicker - as if that was all there was to it
>
>https://www.businessinsider.com/jan-6-donald-trump-capitol-riot-sean-hannity-stop-strategy-2022-1
>Days before the Capitol attack, Sean Hannity tried to persuade Trump to
>abandon
>his January 6 strategy and accept defeat, texts show
>
>https://www.businessinsider.com/timeline-sean-hannity-panicked-texts-trump-inner-circle-capitol-riot-2022-1
>A timeline of Sean Hannity's panicked texts to Trump's inner circle
>reveals how 'worried'
>he was about the January 6 rally and Capitol riot

<LOL> OMG, OMG, OMG...

Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced

<ss0b8j$vet$11@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14430&group=alt.politics#14430

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 22:42:47 -0700
 by: Gronk - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 05:42 UTC

Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 22:47:39 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> Blue Lives Matter wrote:

>>> Everybody had advance knowledge of Trump's Jan 6 speech, dumbass.
>>
>> snicker - as if that was all there was to it
>>
>> https://www.businessinsider.com/jan-6-donald-trump-capitol-riot-sean-hannity-stop-strategy-2022-1
>> Days before the Capitol attack, Sean Hannity tried to persuade Trump to
>> abandon
>> his January 6 strategy and accept defeat, texts show
>>
>> https://www.businessinsider.com/timeline-sean-hannity-panicked-texts-trump-inner-circle-capitol-riot-2022-1
>> A timeline of Sean Hannity's panicked texts to Trump's inner circle
>> reveals how 'worried'
>> he was about the January 6 rally and Capitol riot
>>

> <LOL> OMG, OMG, OMG...

What did Sean Insanity know, and when did he know it?

Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced

<jK2dnefF9KjrIX78nZ2dnUU7-IHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14434&group=alt.politics#14434

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: z24ba7....@nowhere (1.AAC0832)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 01:34:30 -0500
 by: 1.AAC0832 - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 06:34 UTC

Hannity is not "unfair and mentally imbalanced". However
he IS prone to very annoying rants. I can't stand to
listen to him for more than five minutes - the rest is
redundant. Tucker Carlson is actually further to the
right at this point - but he's a bit (just a bit) easier
to listen to. I can give him ten minutes ....

The humorous Gutfield is actually the most popular -
even amongst the centrist Dems - nowadays.

Who is NOT popular anymore - CNN and to increasing
degree MSNBC. CNN has totally PLUNGED in viewer-share
over the past year - something approaching 90% loss.
They'll have to broadcast by candle-light soon.

Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced

<vis7ughrftl91jn59knblkujdu22c2qeo8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14438&group=alt.politics#14438

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 05:25:02 -0500
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 10:25 UTC

On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 22:42:47 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>> On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 22:47:39 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> snicker - as if that was all there was to it
>>>
>>> https://www.businessinsider.com/jan-6-donald-trump-capitol-riot-sean-hannity-stop-strategy-2022-1
>>> Days before the Capitol attack, Sean Hannity tried to persuade Trump to
>>> abandon
>>> his January 6 strategy and accept defeat, texts show
>>>
>>> https://www.businessinsider.com/timeline-sean-hannity-panicked-texts-trump-inner-circle-capitol-riot-2022-1
>>> A timeline of Sean Hannity's panicked texts to Trump's inner circle
>>> reveals how 'worried'
>>> he was about the January 6 rally and Capitol riot
>>>

>> <LOL> OMG, OMG, OMG...
>>

>What did Sean Insanity know, and when did he know it?

<LOL> Know what?

Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced

<XnsAE2150E5D5084noemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14441&group=alt.politics#14441

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 07:57:16 -0600
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 13:57 UTC

"1.AAC0832" <z24ba7.net> wrote in news:jK2dnefF9KjrIX78nZ2dnUU7-
IHNnZ2d@earthlink.com:

> Hannity is not "unfair and mentally imbalanced". However
> he IS prone to very annoying rants. I can't stand to
> listen to him for more than five minutes - the rest is
> redundant. Tucker Carlson is actually further to the
> right at this point - but he's a bit (just a bit) easier
> to listen to. I can give him ten minutes ....
>
> The humorous Gutfield is actually the most popular -
> even amongst the centrist Dems - nowadays.
>
> Who is NOT popular anymore - CNN and to increasing
> degree MSNBC. CNN has totally PLUNGED in viewer-share
> over the past year - something approaching 90% loss.
> They'll have to broadcast by candle-light soon.

Modern Conservative: Someone who can take
time out from complaining that conservatives
"can't get their message out" because "liberals
dominate the media" to brag about the market
share of Fox News.

Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced

<ss19eg$94t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14442&group=alt.politics#14442

From: aubrey.w...@gop.org (Kilray)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 14:17:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kilray - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 14:17 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> Modern Conservative: Someone who can take
> time out from complaining that conservatives
> "can't get their message out" because "liberals
> dominate the media" to brag about the market
> share of Fox News.

4 million view Fox News. That about 1% of the population and soon, the same
number who will support Trump.

Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced

<heudnbd3mJoIAXj8nZ2dnUU7-NmdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14472&group=alt.politics#14472

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: z24ba7....@nowhere (1.AAC0832)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:43:01 -0500
 by: 1.AAC0832 - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 16:43 UTC

On 1/16/22 9:17 AM, Kilray wrote:
> Mitchell Holman wrote
>
>> Modern Conservative: Someone who can take
>> time out from complaining that conservatives
>> "can't get their message out" because "liberals
>> dominate the media" to brag about the market
>> share of Fox News.
>>

> 4 million view Fox News. That about 1% of the population

And thus eight times the perecentage watching CNN ...

>and soon, the same
> number who will support Trump.

Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced

<XnsAE22854BCDD3Anoemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14474&group=alt.politics#14474

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 13:06:18 -0600
 by: Mitchell Holman - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 19:06 UTC

"1.AAC0832" <z24ba7.net> wrote in news:heudnbd3mJoIAXj8nZ2dnUU7-
NmdnZ2d@earthlink.com:

> On 1/16/22 9:17 AM, Kilray wrote:
>> Mitchell Holman wrote
>>
>>> Modern Conservative: Someone who can take
>>> time out from complaining that conservatives
>>> "can't get their message out" because "liberals
>>> dominate the media" to brag about the market
>>> share of Fox News.
>>>

>> 4 million view Fox News. That about 1% of the population
>
> And thus eight times the perecentage watching CNN ...

That makes Fox the mainstream media now, right?

Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced

<u0gbuglsj3fjfoc3e7diuiokudj57f8r7r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14475&group=alt.politics#14475

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 14:15:32 -0500
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 19:15 UTC

On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 13:06:18 -0600, Mitchell Holman
<noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>"1.AAC0832" <z24ba7.net> wrote in news:heudnbd3mJoIAXj8nZ2dnUU7-
>NmdnZ2d@earthlink.com:
>
>> On 1/16/22 9:17 AM, Kilray wrote:
>>> Mitchell Holman wrote

>>> 4 million view Fox News. That about 1% of the population
>>
>> And thus eight times the perecentage watching CNN ...
>>

> That makes Fox the mainstream media now, right?

No, but it shows that CNN and MSNBC are insignificant.

Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced

<ssqmq9$vnp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14838&group=alt.politics#14838

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 22:39:22 -0700
 by: Gronk - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 05:39 UTC

Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 22:42:47 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid>
>> Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>>> On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 22:47:39 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid>

>>> <LOL> OMG, OMG, OMG...
>>
>> What did Sean Insanity know, and when did he know it?
>
> <LOL> Know what?

About the insurrection plans.

Re: Sean Hannity, Unfair And Mentally Unbalanced

<stfr1c$38v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15006&group=alt.politics#15006

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 23:00:13 -0700
 by: Gronk - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 06:00 UTC

Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 22:39:22 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>>> On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 22:42:47 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid>

>>> <LOL> Know what?
>>
>> About the insurrection plans.
>>

> What insurrection plan?

This one:

<https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/house-minority-leader-kevin-mccarthy-press-conference-transcript-march-18>

House Republican Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy held his weekly press
conference
on March 18, 2021.

Speaker 2: (09:45)
Leader McCarthy, would you define January 6th as an insurrection?

Kevin McCarthy: (09:49)
Yes.

Video here:

<https://www.rev.com/transcript-editor/shared/5AmDHynyf9O227Zu4Qy0FYSTzL4Nihevce48001W2PyIFxvbrjfkBlL9-F5qyq8ZxgHANle-bKCgqCIeaTDUxaR6Zu4?loadFrom=PastedDeeplink&ts=1.16>