Whom the gods wish to destroy they first call promising.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Good.

SubjectAuthor
* Good.bfh
+* Re: Good.Jerry Osage
|`* Re: Good.kmiller
| +- Re: Good.bfh
| `* Re: Good.George.Anthony
|  `- Re: Good.George Antphony
`- Re: Good.George Antphony

1
Good.

<PlXoK.151436$JVi.31546@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14986&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14986

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: Good.
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 03:19:10 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 07:19 UTC

U.S.
Judge voids Biden administration restrictions on immigration arrests
and deportations

By Camilo Montoya-Galvez

Updated on: June 10, 2022 / 9:17 PM / CBS News

A federal judge in Texas on Friday granted a request by Republican-led
states to throw out Biden administration rules that placed limits on
whom federal immigration agents should seek to arrest and deport from
the U.S., declaring the directive unlawful.

U.S. District Court Judge Drew Tipton said Homeland Security Secretary
Alejandro Mayorkas did not have the authority to issue a September
2021 memo that directed immigration officials to focus on arresting
immigrants deemed to threaten public safety or national security and
migrants who recently crossed a U.S. border illegally.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-voids-biden-administration-restrictions-on-immigration-arrests-and-deportations/

--
bill

Re: Good.

<6n3aahpldbb4j79nghbad03prdjkoa47qj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14987&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14987

From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Good.
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 17:02:57 -0500
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 22:02 UTC

On Sat, 11 Jun 2022 03:19:10 -0400, bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:

>U.S.
>Judge voids Biden administration restrictions on immigration arrests
>and deportations
>
>By Camilo Montoya-Galvez
>
>Updated on: June 10, 2022 / 9:17 PM / CBS News
>
>A federal judge in Texas on Friday granted a request by Republican-led
>states to throw out Biden administration rules that placed limits on
>whom federal immigration agents should seek to arrest and deport from
>the U.S., declaring the directive unlawful.
>
>U.S. District Court Judge Drew Tipton said Homeland Security Secretary
>Alejandro Mayorkas did not have the authority to issue a September
>2021 memo that directed immigration officials to focus on arresting
>immigrants deemed to threaten public safety or national security and
>migrants who recently crossed a U.S. border illegally.
>https://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-voids-biden-administration-restrictions-on-immigration-arrests-and-deportations/

Yes, a very good thing. One of the best, and long lasting, thing
President Trump did was to fill a lot of judicial vacancies with
Constitutionalist Federal Judges.

Lest's go Brandon, and all of his sycophant followers.
--

Jerry O.

Re: Good.

<8e01b6f8-1a7c-406d-95e2-07a0bafd4df0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14988&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14988

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 15:53:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Antphony)
 by: George Antphony - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 22:53 UTC

On Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 12:19:14 AM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> U.S.
> Judge voids Biden administration restrictions on immigration arrests
> and deportations
>
> By Camilo Montoya-Galvez
>
> Updated on: June 10, 2022 / 9:17 PM / CBS News
>
> A federal judge in Texas on Friday granted a request by Republican-led
> states to throw out Biden administration rules that placed limits on
> whom federal immigration agents should seek to arrest and deport from
> the U.S., declaring the directive unlawful.
>
> U.S. District Court Judge Drew Tipton said Homeland Security Secretary
> Alejandro Mayorkas did not have the authority to issue a September
> 2021 memo that directed immigration officials to focus on arresting
> immigrants deemed to threaten public safety or national security and
> migrants who recently crossed a U.S. border illegally.
>
> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-voids-biden-administration-restrictions-on-immigration-arrests-and-deportations/
>
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

That aint going to nothing for you unless they legalize coon hunting to keep them moors voting for them viburals in Gorgia
--

Re: Good.

<YP-dnVSyoqTyojj_nZ2dnUU7-IednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14991&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14991

Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 18:20:50 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 01:20 UTC

On 6/11/2022 3:02 PM, "Jerry Osage"@osage.com wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Jun 2022 03:19:10 -0400, bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:

>> U.S.
>> Judge voids Biden administration restrictions on immigration arrests
>> and deportations
>>
>> By Camilo Montoya-Galvez
>>
>> Updated on: June 10, 2022 / 9:17 PM / CBS News
>>
>> A federal judge in Texas on Friday granted a request by Republican-led
>> states to throw out Biden administration rules that placed limits on
>> whom federal immigration agents should seek to arrest and deport from
>> the U.S., declaring the directive unlawful.
>>
>> U.S. District Court Judge Drew Tipton said Homeland Security Secretary
>> Alejandro Mayorkas did not have the authority to issue a September
>> 2021 memo that directed immigration officials to focus on arresting
>> immigrants deemed to threaten public safety or national security and
>> migrants who recently crossed a U.S. border illegally.
>> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-voids-biden-administration-restrictions-on-immigration-arrests-and-deportations/
>>
> Yes, a very good thing. One of the best, and long lasting, thing
> President Trump did was to fill a lot of judicial vacancies with
> Constitutionalist Federal Judges.

Yep. And a lot of them told the orange goon in court that he lost - but
he still hasn't gotten it.

> Lest's go Brandon, and all of his sycophant followers.

I gotta ask, what's "Lest's"? Secret NotSoSage code?

Re: Good.

<RubpK.156176$70j.37059@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14996&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14996

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 21:41:03 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 01:41 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 6/11/2022 3:02 PM, "Jerry Osage"@osage.com wrote:
>> On Sat, 11 Jun 2022 03:19:10 -0400, bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:

>>> U.S.
>>> Judge voids Biden administration restrictions on immigration arrests
>>> and deportations
>>>
>>> By Camilo Montoya-Galvez
>>>
>>> Updated on: June 10, 2022 / 9:17 PM / CBS News
>>>
>>> A federal judge in Texas on Friday granted a request by Republican-led
>>> states to throw out Biden administration rules that placed limits on
>>> whom federal immigration agents should seek to arrest and deport from
>>> the U.S., declaring the directive unlawful.
>>>
>>> U.S. District Court Judge Drew Tipton said Homeland Security Secretary
>>> Alejandro Mayorkas did not have the authority to issue a September
>>> 2021 memo that directed immigration officials to focus on arresting
>>> immigrants deemed to threaten public safety or national security and
>>> migrants who recently crossed a U.S. border illegally.
>>> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-voids-biden-administration-restrictions-on-immigration-arrests-and-deportations/
>>>

>> Yes, a very good thing. One of the best, and long lasting, thing
>> President Trump did was to fill a lot of judicial vacancies with
>> Constitutionalist Federal Judges.
>
> Yep. And a lot of them told the orange goon in court that he lost -
> but he still hasn't gotten it.
>

>> Lest's go Brandon, and all of his sycophant followers.
>
> I gotta ask, what's "Lest's"? Secret NotSoSage code?

I allege that it's the 5-letter spelling of a 4-letter word - which
makes it suitable for use in a children's newsgroup.

--
bill

Re: Good.

<t83gko$kme$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14998&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14998

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 01:48:08 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:BPGI9YXJ4SRsFv9znVV1vUCHgvQ=
 by: George.Anthony - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 01:48 UTC

kmiller <i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 6/11/2022 3:02 PM, "Jerry Osage"@osage.com wrote:
>> On Sat, 11 Jun 2022 03:19:10 -0400, bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:

>>> U.S.
>>> Judge voids Biden administration restrictions on immigration arrests
>>> and deportations
>>>
>>> By Camilo Montoya-Galvez
>>>
>>> Updated on: June 10, 2022 / 9:17 PM / CBS News
>>>
>>> A federal judge in Texas on Friday granted a request by Republican-led
>>> states to throw out Biden administration rules that placed limits on
>>> whom federal immigration agents should seek to arrest and deport from
>>> the U.S., declaring the directive unlawful.
>>>
>>> U.S. District Court Judge Drew Tipton said Homeland Security Secretary
>>> Alejandro Mayorkas did not have the authority to issue a September
>>> 2021 memo that directed immigration officials to focus on arresting
>>> immigrants deemed to threaten public safety or national security and
>>> migrants who recently crossed a U.S. border illegally.
>>> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-voids-biden-administration-restrictions-on-immigration-arrests-and-deportations/
>>>
>> Yes, a very good thing. One of the best, and long lasting, thing
>> President Trump did was to fill a lot of judicial vacancies with
>> Constitutionalist Federal Judges.
>
> Yep. And a lot of them told the orange goon in court that he lost - but
> he still hasn't gotten it.
>

>> Lest's go Brandon, and all of his sycophant followers.
>
> I gotta ask, what's "Lest's"? Secret NotSoSage code?

For those of us here with brains it’s called a typo. For you and your
brainless ilk, it’s an opportunity to show your faux superiority.

--
A great civilization cannot be conquered from without until it has
destroyed itself from within - Will Durant

Re: Good.

<b48af330-b034-4a56-9291-68dc86024ff4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15010&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15010

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 07:27:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Antphony)
 by: George Antphony - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 14:27 UTC

On Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 6:48:11 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> kmiller <i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Yes, a very good thing. One of the best, and long lasting, thing
> >> President Trump did was to fill a lot of judicial vacancies with
> >> Constitutionalist Federal Judges.
> >
> > Yep. And a lot of them told the orange goon in court that he lost - but
> > he still hasn't gotten it.
> >

> >> Lest's go Brandon, and all of his sycophant followers.
> >
> > I gotta ask, what's "Lest's"? Secret NotSoSage code?
> >

> For those of us here with brains it’s called a typo. For you and your
> brainless ilk, it’s an opportunity to show your faux superi
>
>How to define stupid ask a Fido

No Fido he is just as retarded as you, flunked from the same class as you.