Veni, Vidi, VISA: I came, I saw, I did a little shopping.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.trotsky
+* Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.NoBody
|+- Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.danny burstein
|+* Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.BTR1701
||+- Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.trotsky
||`- Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.moviePig
|`- Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.trotsky
`* Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.J.B. Nicholson
 `* Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.shawn
  `- Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.Adam H. Kerman

1
Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.

<1706e23585d929f6$42$1669734$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149751&group=rec.arts.tv#149751

Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 05:00:10 -0500
Subject: Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 10:00 UTC

On 7/30/2022 9:59 PM, RichA wrote:
> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62361884

Right wing assholes thought that Covid was no longer an issue. I guess
they were wrong about that too. Personally I think this is the original
case and he thought he was over it because he got a false negative when
tested. You should understand this with your medical background as a
male nurse.

Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.

<bq5dehdaag6grm64uq6ls0a8rhev0lnlcl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149771&group=rec.arts.tv#149771

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 10:53:50 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 14:53 UTC

On Sun, 31 Jul 2022 05:00:10 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>On 7/30/2022 9:59 PM, RichA wrote:
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62361884
>>

>Right wing assholes thought that Covid was no longer an issue. I guess
>they were wrong about that too. Personally I think this is the original
>case and he thought he was over it because he got a false negative when
>tested. You should understand this with your medical background as a
>male nurse.

Why any person would take a covid "medication" that can actually
extend the illlness is beyond me. Lefties seem to like illness.

Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.

<tc659t$21e$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149773&group=rec.arts.tv#149773

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 14:58:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 14:58 UTC

In <bq5dehdaag6grm64uq6ls0a8rhev0lnlcl@4ax.com> NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> writes:

>On Sun, 31 Jul 2022 05:00:10 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>>On 7/30/2022 9:59 PM, RichA wrote:
>>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62361884
>>>

>>Right wing assholes thought that Covid was no longer an issue. I guess
>>they were wrong about that too. Personally I think this is the original
>>case and he thought he was over it because he got a false negative when
>>tested. You should understand this with your medical background as a
>>male nurse.

>Why any person would take a covid "medication" that can actually
>extend the illlness is beyond me. Lefties seem to like illness.

Hey, "nobody". In your case, it's more like "no brain".

Damn, you're dumb.
And pathetic.

And, simply, sad.

dannyb@panix.com

Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.

<atropos-D8270E.09030231072022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149785&group=rec.arts.tv#149785

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 09:03:02 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 16:03 UTC

In article <bq5dehdaag6grm64uq6ls0a8rhev0lnlcl@4ax.com>,
NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 31 Jul 2022 05:00:10 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:
>
> >On 7/30/2022 9:59 PM, RichA wrote:
> >> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62361884

> >Right wing assholes thought that Covid was no longer an issue. I guess
> >they were wrong about that too. Personally I think this is the original
> >case and he thought he was over it because he got a false negative when
> >tested. You should understand this with your medical background as a
> >male nurse.
>
> Why any person would take a covid "medication" that can actually
> extend the illlness is beyond me. Lefties seem to like illness.

Nothing says "trust the science" quite like "you can't sue us if
something goes wrong" and "we need 55 years to release the vax data to
the public".

All I know is that if I gave my dog four rabies shots in a year and he
still came down with rabies, I'd have a few questions.

And is there a tax we can pay to stop Wuhan Flu or does that only work
with 'climate change'?

Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.

<1706f8e55997f0da$1$573844$44d50e60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149795&group=rec.arts.tv#149795

Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 12:05:59 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 17:05 UTC

On 7/31/2022 11:03 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <bq5dehdaag6grm64uq6ls0a8rhev0lnlcl@4ax.com>,
> NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> Right wing assholes thought that Covid was no longer an issue. I guess
>>> they were wrong about that too. Personally I think this is the original
>>> case and he thought he was over it because he got a false negative when
>>> tested. You should understand this with your medical background as a
>>> male nurse.
>>
>> Why any person would take a covid "medication" that can actually
>> extend the illlness is beyond me. Lefties seem to like illness.
>
> Nothing says "trust the science" quite like "you can't sue us if
> something goes wrong" and "we need 55 years to release the vax data to
> the public".

What do the Oath Keepers say to do, eunuch?

> All I know is that if I gave my dog four rabies shots

I believe that's all you know as well.

Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.

<GuzFK.574186$70j.429362@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149804&group=rec.arts.tv#149804

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 14:04:20 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 18:04 UTC

On 7/31/2022 12:03 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <bq5dehdaag6grm64uq6ls0a8rhev0lnlcl@4ax.com>,
> NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> Right wing assholes thought that Covid was no longer an issue. I guess
>>> they were wrong about that too. Personally I think this is the original
>>> case and he thought he was over it because he got a false negative when
>>> tested. You should understand this with your medical background as a
>>> male nurse.
>>
>> Why any person would take a covid "medication" that can actually
>> extend the illlness is beyond me. Lefties seem to like illness.
>
> Nothing says "trust the science" quite like "you can't sue us if
> something goes wrong" and "we need 55 years to release the vax data to
> the public".
>
> All I know is that if I gave my dog four rabies shots in a year and he
> still came down with rabies, I'd have a few questions.

People who demand only answers they like *always* have questions...

> And is there a tax we can pay to stop Wuhan Flu or does that only work
> with 'climate change'?

No and no.

(See?)

Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.

<170714072229c6c8$1$1095335$52d51861@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149877&group=rec.arts.tv#149877

Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 20:22:58 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Mon, 1 Aug 2022 01:22 UTC

On 7/31/2022 7:13 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 31 July 2022 at 10:53:55 UTC-4, NoBody wrote:

>>> Right wing assholes thought that Covid was no longer an issue. I guess
>>> they were wrong about that too. Personally I think this is the original
>>> case and he thought he was over it because he got a false negative when
>>> tested. You should understand this with your medical background as a
>>> male nurse.
>> Why any person would take a covid "medication" that can actually
>> extend the illlness is beyond me. Lefties seem to like illness.
>
> Of course they do. It's one more thing to cry about.

I'm not privy to what goes on in the minds of extremely stupid people,
what "medication" "extends the illness?"

Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.

<slrntejn9p.7hs3.jbn@forestfield.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150244&group=rec.arts.tv#150244

From: jbn...@forestfield.org (J.B. Nicholson)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 02:28:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: J.B. Nicholson - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 02:28 UTC

trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:
> Right wing assholes thought that Covid was no longer an issue.

"You're not gonna get Covid if you have these vaccinations."
--Joe Biden

"If you are vaccinated, you are protected. They are effective."
--Kamala Harris

Watch him and some other people in power say much the same thing in
https://youtube.com/watch?v=PV63fjgAzwc each of whom tested positive
for Covid at least once after making such statements.

Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.

<75rjehl11antjt5lhns5bjibg8ptq2ct3s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150262&group=rec.arts.tv#150262

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 23:36:06 -0400
 by: shawn - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 03:36 UTC

On Wed, 3 Aug 2022 02:28:09 -0000 (UTC), "J.B. Nicholson"
<jbn@forestfield.org> wrote:

>trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:
>> Right wing assholes thought that Covid was no longer an issue.
>
>"You're not gonna get Covid if you have these vaccinations."
> --Joe Biden

Which was likely true with the earliest variations of the virus. Not
so much with the latest versions.

>"If you are vaccinated, you are protected. They are effective."
> --Kamala Harris

They are effective. With the vaccination you are less likely to catch
the virus and much less likely to experience severe effects if you do
catch the virus. That said health conditions and advanced age can make
it more likely for someone to experience more severe effects even if
vaccinated.

>Watch him and some other people in power say much the same thing in
>https://youtube.com/watch?v=PV63fjgAzwc each of whom tested positive
>for Covid at least once after making such statements.

Re: Biden re-diseased. He's Covid's Typhoid Mary.

<tcen5m$2eqsi$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150374&group=rec.arts.tv#150374

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 20:52:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 20:52 UTC

>Wed, 3 Aug 2022 02:28:09 -0000 (UTC), "J.B. Nicholson" <jbn@forestfield.org>:
>>trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>>>Right wing assholes thought that Covid was no longer an issue.

>>"You're not gonna get Covid if you have these vaccinations."
>> --Joe Biden

>Which was likely true with the earliest variations of the virus. Not
>so much with the latest versions.

But the earliest versions of the virus were going to mutate. Uh, viruses
do that.

>>"If you are vaccinated, you are protected. They are effective."
>> --Kamala Harris

>They are effective. With the vaccination you are less likely to catch
>the virus and much less likely to experience severe effects if you do
>catch the virus.

We are slightly more protected against the most widespread Omicron
subvariants than we were against Delta. It's not protective enough to
prevent significant disease. Everyone I know who has gotten sick in the
last few months had the vaccinations plus boosters.

I'm not sick. I'm crediting luck. I damn well know I'm not protected.

I am not calling that "effective". Hell, I haven't heard "It's a disease
of the unvaxed" talking point in months, because now it's a disease of
both.

>That said health conditions and advanced age can make
>it more likely for someone to experience more severe effects even if
>vaccinated.

Or really bad luck to have come down with long COVID for no reason
related to pre-existing conditions for which there is a theory.