Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 11:02:34 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: God is a Piece of Shit
From: stevenjo...@gmail.com (Steven Joseph Sands)
 by: Steven Joseph Sands - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 19:02 UTC

On Sunday, November 22, 2020 at 9:23:21 AM UTC-5, Paul58 wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 9:50:05 PM UTC-5, michael...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, July 28, 2009 at 5:44:29 AM UTC-6, Hiccum Blurpaedius wrote:
> > > God is a Piece of Shit.
> > >
> > > God approves of christians celebrating him raping a little 12 year old
> > > named Mary Christmas.
> > > He approves of waterboarding. He approves of public executions. He
> > > approves of warrantless searches. He approves of torturing children.
> > > He approves of genocide. He approves of government drunkeness. He
> > > approves of gambling.
> > > He approves of criminals in charge of health care.
> > >
> > > Exterminate the Christian Military
> > Phony married to a man!

Well, it's a comfort to hear others feel similar, that said I wish you ALL better days
"Anger is more useful than despair"- Arnold Swarzennegger in Terminator 2(just don't use it for violence)
It's easy to not be greatful for the things we have, i have had a very hard life, my career efforts completely shut down,i have worked for slave wages in America and longhours,with noother options at all i didn't think this was possible in America but careful anyone who is considering activism because the system here is real and they will retaliate if they don't like the truth you're telling.
Be greatful for what you have. Your eyesight, your hearing. your ability to walk, just walking to my car and getting a coffee at 7-11 or starbucks, how i treasure this
I am in rehab trying to walk again and i amworking hard and hoping i can do this again,imiss driving, getting a cupof coffee. Sharing a moment with a merchant or stranger or a friend.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
If everyone lived with this tenet the world be such a better place.
Unfortunately, the people in charge created a capitalism where rent is way to satisfy greed and punish everyday people unecessarily
the struggle is real and it is made worse by rapacious greed, hopefully American leaders and others see capitlaism's shortfalls and make the necessary adjustments. No person should be a slave unless it a sentence they must serve for a crime.
Stay Positive! Find Solutions! Be grateful for the amazing things YOU do have
xodj

Re: God is a Piece of Shit

<c41d1f07-5376-46a7-babc-86dc57fa5a67n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19768&group=alt.politics#19768

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 14:18:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: jd6269...@gmail.com (James Davidson)
 by: James Davidson - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 21:18 UTC

On Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 2:02:36 PM UTC-5, Steven Joseph Sands wrote:
> On Sunday, November 22, 2020 at 9:23:21 AM UTC-5, Paul58 wrote:

> > > Phony married to a man!
> Well, it's a comfort to hear others feel similar, that said I wish you ALL better days
> "Anger is more useful than despair"- Arnold Swarzennegger in Terminator 2(just don't use it for violence)
> It's easy to not be greatful for the things we have, i have had a very hard life, my career efforts completely shut down,i have worked for slave wages in America and longhours,with noother options at all i didn't think this was possible in America but careful anyone who is considering activism because the system here is real and they will retaliate if they don't like the truth you're telling.
> Be greatful for what you have. Your eyesight, your hearing. your ability to walk, just walking to my car and getting a coffee at 7-11 or starbucks, how i treasure this
> I am in rehab trying to walk again and i amworking hard and hoping i can do this again,imiss driving, getting a cupof coffee. Sharing a moment with a merchant or stranger or a friend.
>
> "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
> If everyone lived with this tenet the world be such a better place.
> Unfortunately, the people in charge created a capitalism where rent is way to satisfy greed and punish everyday people unecessarily
> the struggle is real and it is made worse by rapacious greed, hopefully American leaders and others see capitlaism's shortfalls and make the necessary adjustments. No person should be a slave unless it a sentence they must serve for a crime.
> Stay Positive! Find Solutions! Be grateful for the amazing things YOU do have
> xodj
God was always a filthy piece of shit.