Subject: Re: Henry Clay teacher exchanged obscene photos in texts with 9-year-old boy, citation alleges
Newsgroups: alt.fan.states.kentucky,alt.education,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sac.politics,talk.politics.misc
From: 24k...@bfxw8.net (24k.305)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 00:50:24 -0400
 by: 24k.305 - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 04:50 UTC

On 8/12/23 4:18 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> https://news.yahoo.com/henry-clay-teacher-exchanged-obscene-132457539.html
>
> A Henry Clay High School teacher induced a 9-year-old boy to send photos
> of his genitals in a text and also sent the boy adult pornography, a
> police citation alleges.

Um, isn't that like the normal, approved, mandated,
school curriculum in much of the country these days ???

Just sayin.

Re: Henry Clay teacher exchanged obscene photos in texts with 9-year-old boy, citation alleges

<rpdkdi5oac5588trtgkr1507ajs1paljff@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1507&group=alt.education#1507

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.states.kentucky,alt.education,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sac.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 10:16:52 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 14:16 UTC

On Mon, 14 Aug 2023 00:50:24 -0400, "24k.305" <24k304@bfxw8.net> wrote:

>On 8/12/23 4:18 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
>> https://news.yahoo.com/henry-clay-teacher-exchanged-obscene-132457539.html
>>
>> A Henry Clay High School teacher induced a 9-year-old boy to send photos
>> of his genitals in a text and also sent the boy adult pornography, a
>> police citation alleges.
>
> Um, isn't that like the normal, approved, mandated,
> school curriculum in much of the country these days ???

Only in the Bible Belt.

> Just sayin.

Swill
--
"The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller,
richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that

GO RFK! https://www.kennedy24.com/?locale=en

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.