"It's today!" said Piglet. "My favorite day," said Pooh.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Amazon is running out of people to hire

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Amazon is running out of people to hirebfh
+* Re: Amazon is running out of people to hireFrank Howell
|+- Re: Amazon is running out of people to hireGeorge.Anthony
|+- Re: Amazon is running out of people to hireGeorge.Anthony
|+* Re: Amazon is running out of people to hirekmiller
||`- Re: Amazon is running out of people to hireFrank Howell
|`- Re: Amazon is running out of people to hireFrank Howell
+* Re: Amazon is running out of people to hirekmiller
|`* Re: Amazon is running out of people to hirebfh
| `* Re: Amazon is running out of people to hirekmiller
|  `- Re: Amazon is running out of people to hirebfh
`- Re: Amazon is running out of people to hirekmiller

1
Re: Amazon is running out of people to hire

<rfnrK.697$dh2.652@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15102&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15102

Subject: Re: Amazon is running out of people to hire
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 12:41:58 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 16:41 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:

>     This *must* be President Potato Head's fault too.
>
> "Leaked Amazon memo warns the company is running out of people to hire
> Unions might not be the tech giant’s biggest labor threat."
>
> https://www.vox.com/recode/23170900/leaked-amazon-memo-warehouses-hiring-shortage

damn. At the end of the day going forward, that's literally a
potential double whammy for people who order their sriracha from
Amazon. Things keep being taken off the table and I hope that, in the
passage of time, it's transitory.

However comma I allege that don't think it's Brandon's fault. My
calculus suggests that Trump collusion with Russia is involved.

--
bill

Re: Amazon is running out of people to hire

<f8cf2f86-ee71-7f15-bc01-5ccc02e47bc9@yahoo.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15104&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15104

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphow...@yahoo.com (Frank Howell)
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 12:23:00 -0700
 by: Frank Howell - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 19:23 UTC

bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>
>>      This *must* be President Potato Head's fault too.
>>
>> "Leaked Amazon memo warns the company is running out of people to hire
>> Unions might not be the tech giant’s biggest labor threat."
>>
>> https://www.vox.com/recode/23170900/leaked-amazon-memo-warehouses-hiring-shortage
>

> damn. At the end of the day going forward, that's literally a potential
> double whammy for people who order their sriracha from Amazon. Things
> keep being taken off the table and I hope that, in the passage of time,
> it's transitory.
>
> However comma I allege that don't think it's Brandon's fault. My
> calculus suggests that Trump collusion with Russia is involved.

Ya but does graduating high schoolers have any impact on the labor
market? They all going to work at fast food and other entry level jobs
other then Amazon?

--
Frank Howell

Re: Amazon is running out of people to hire

<t8l931$4ec$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15105&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15105

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 14:29:35 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 19:29 UTC

On 6/18/22 2:23 PM, Frank Howell wrote:
> bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>>
>>>      This *must* be President Potato Head's fault too.
>>>
>>> "Leaked Amazon memo warns the company is running out of people to hire
>>> Unions might not be the tech giant’s biggest labor threat."
>>>
>>> https://www.vox.com/recode/23170900/leaked-amazon-memo-warehouses-hiring-shortage
>>

>> damn. At the end of the day going forward, that's literally a
>> potential double whammy for people who order their sriracha from
>> Amazon. Things keep being taken off the table and I hope that, in the
>> passage of time, it's transitory.
>>
>> However comma I allege that don't think it's Brandon's fault. My
>> calculus suggests that Trump collusion with Russia is involved.
>>
> Ya but does graduating high schoolers have any impact on the labor
> market? They all going to work at fast food and other entry level jobs
> other then Amazon?

Far too many kids are coming out of high school without any basic life
skills. "Flipping burgers" is about they are qualified for. They don't
even need to figure out how to make change. The cash registers do all
the thinking for them. These leftist indoctrination camps are set up
that way. The less "three Rs" education they get the better for the
left. It creates more government dependency which creates more democrat
voters.

Re: Amazon is running out of people to hire

<t8ldgc$1rd$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15107&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15107

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 15:45:00 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 20:45 UTC

On 6/18/22 3:36 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 6/18/2022 12:23 PM, Frank Howell wrote:
>> bfh wrote:

>>> damn. At the end of the day going forward, that's literally a
>>> potential double whammy for people who order their sriracha from
>>> Amazon. Things keep being taken off the table and I hope that, in the
>>> passage of time, it's transitory.
>>>
>>> However comma I allege that don't think it's Brandon's fault. My
>>> calculus suggests that Trump collusion with Russia is involved.
>>>
>> Ya but does graduating high schoolers have any impact on the labor
>> market? They all going to work at fast food and other entry level jobs
>> other then Amazon?
>>

>     One of the problems appears to be that we simply don't have enough
> younger people. Part of the problem is that it's expensive to supply the
> market with enough of them. Maybe companies like Amazon should subsidize
> raising kids in return for the promise of a certain amount of labor?
>
> TB

If you people would quit aborting them we may not have a shortage.

Re: Amazon is running out of people to hire

<RI-dnV9Mjazq5TP_nZ2dnUU7-LWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15113&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15113

Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 18:14:34 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 01:14 UTC

On 6/18/2022 9:41 AM, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>
>>      This *must* be President Potato Head's fault too.
>>
>> "Leaked Amazon memo warns the company is running out of people to hire
>> Unions might not be the tech giant’s biggest labor threat."
>>
>> https://www.vox.com/recode/23170900/leaked-amazon-memo-warehouses-hiring-shortage
>

> damn. At the end of the day going forward, that's literally a potential
> double whammy for people who order their sriracha from Amazon. Things
> keep being taken off the table and I hope that, in the passage of time,
> it's transitory.
>
> However comma I allege that don't think it's Brandon's fault. My
> calculus suggests that Trump collusion with Russia is involved.

What!? Trump colluded with Russia? Is that before or after his attempt
to steal the presidency? HawHawHaw!

Re: Amazon is running out of people to hire

<RI-dnV5MjaxM5TP_nZ2dnUU7-LWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15114&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15114

Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 18:16:04 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 01:16 UTC

On 6/18/2022 1:36 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 6/18/2022 12:23 PM, Frank Howell wrote:
>> bfh wrote:

>>> damn. At the end of the day going forward, that's literally a
>>> potential double whammy for people who order their sriracha from
>>> Amazon. Things keep being taken off the table and I hope that, in the
>>> passage of time, it's transitory.
>>>
>>> However comma I allege that don't think it's Brandon's fault. My
>>> calculus suggests that Trump collusion with Russia is involved.
>>>
>> Ya but does graduating high schoolers have any impact on the labor
>> market? They all going to work at fast food and other entry level jobs
>> other then Amazon?
>>

>     One of the problems appears to be that we simply don't have enough
> younger people. Part of the problem is that it's expensive to supply the
> market with enough of them. Maybe companies like Amazon should subsidize
> raising kids in return for the promise of a certain amount of labor?
>
> TB

Maybe Amazon could buy the blastocysts from women in anti-abortion states?

Re: Amazon is running out of people to hire

<RI-dnVlMjayz5DP_nZ2dnUU7-LWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15115&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15115

Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 18:17:37 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 01:17 UTC

On 6/18/2022 1:31 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 6/18/2022 9:41 AM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>>
>>>      This *must* be President Potato Head's fault too.
>>>
>>> "Leaked Amazon memo warns the company is running out of people to hire
>>> Unions might not be the tech giant’s biggest labor threat."
>>>
>>> https://www.vox.com/recode/23170900/leaked-amazon-memo-warehouses-hiring-shortage
>>

>> damn. At the end of the day going forward, that's literally a
>> potential double whammy for people who order their sriracha from
>> Amazon. Things keep being taken off the table and I hope that, in the
>> passage of time, it's transitory.
>>
>> However comma I allege that don't think it's Brandon's fault. My
>> calculus suggests that Trump collusion with Russia is involved.
>>

>     Of course the President and his son are "involved". They're
> probably making billions off this one scam alone.
>
>     I allege that your euphemism is just as childish as saying you have
> to go potty. I blame Obama for ending "Respect the office" that we used
> to hear so much from Republicans. It suddenly disappeared when he was
> elected.
>
> TB

Obama was the epitome of respect the office. Trump was the epitome of
shit on the office.

Re: Amazon is running out of people to hire

<2wvrK.174464$JVi.126875@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15119&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15119

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 22:05:49 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 02:05 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 6/18/2022 9:41 AM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>>
>>>      This *must* be President Potato Head's fault too.
>>>
>>> "Leaked Amazon memo warns the company is running out of people to hire
>>> Unions might not be the tech giant’s biggest labor threat."
>>>
>>> https://www.vox.com/recode/23170900/leaked-amazon-memo-warehouses-hiring-shortage
>>

>> damn. At the end of the day going forward, that's literally a
>> potential double whammy for people who order their sriracha from
>> Amazon. Things keep being taken off the table and I hope that, in
>> the passage of time, it's transitory.
>>
>> However comma I allege that don't think it's Brandon's fault. My
>> calculus suggests that Trump collusion with Russia is involved.
>>

> What!? Trump colluded with Russia? Is that before or after his attempt
> to steal the presidency? HawHawHaw!

Both. The Dem's actions indicate that it's an ongoing work in progress
that's still on the table at the end of the day going forward.

Ping ms
37
Download Mbps
7.61
Upload Mbps
6.64

Bah.

--
bill

Re: Amazon is running out of people to hire

<RI-dnVpMjaxeuDL_nZ2dnUU7-LWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15123&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15123

Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 06:33:55 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 13:33 UTC

On 6/18/2022 7:05 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> damn. At the end of the day going forward, that's literally a
>>> potential double whammy for people who order their sriracha from
>>> Amazon. Things keep being taken off the table and I hope that, in the
>>> passage of time, it's transitory.
>>>
>>> However comma I allege that don't think it's Brandon's fault. My
>>> calculus suggests that Trump collusion with Russia is involved.
>>>

>> What!? Trump colluded with Russia? Is that before or after his attempt
>> to steal the presidency? HawHawHaw!
>
> Both. The Dem's actions indicate that it's an ongoing work in progress
> that's still on the table at the end of the day going forward.
>
> Ping ms
> 37
> Download Mbps
> 7.61
> Upload Mbps
> 6.64
>
> Bah.

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

Re: Amazon is running out of people to hire

<tOHrK.111621$ntj.47965@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15124&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15124

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 12:04:40 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 16:04 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 6/18/2022 7:05 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> What!? Trump colluded with Russia? Is that before or after his
>>> attempt to steal the presidency? HawHawHaw!
>>
>> Both. The Dem's actions indicate that it's an ongoing work in
>> progress that's still on the table at the end of the day going forward.
>>
>> Ping ms
>> 37
>> Download Mbps
>> 7.61
>> Upload Mbps
>> 6.64
>>
>> Bah.
>>
> Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

As soon as the Trumpaghetti sticks at the end of the day going forward.

Ping ms
36
Download Mbps
52.36
Upload Mbps
8.95

--
bill

Re: Amazon is running out of people to hire

<166c6f28-5b02-3703-5381-0671c811ef76@yahoo.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15130&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15130

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphow...@yahoo.com (Frank Howell)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 05:59:39 -0700
 by: Frank Howell - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 12:59 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 6/18/2022 12:23 PM, Frank Howell wrote:
>> bfh wrote:

>>> damn. At the end of the day going forward, that's literally a
>>> potential double whammy for people who order their sriracha from
>>> Amazon. Things keep being taken off the table and I hope that, in the
>>> passage of time, it's transitory.
>>>
>>> However comma I allege that don't think it's Brandon's fault. My
>>> calculus suggests that Trump collusion with Russia is involved.
>>>
>> Ya but does graduating high schoolers have any impact on the labor
>> market? They all going to work at fast food and other entry level jobs
>> other then Amazon?
>>

>     One of the problems appears to be that we simply don't have enough
> younger people. Part of the problem is that it's expensive to supply the
> market with enough of them. Maybe companies like Amazon should subsidize
> raising kids in return for the promise of a certain amount of labor?
>
> TB
I don't see any evidence to support your contentions. The only numbers
that I can access is for 2019-2019 year. That number is 7 million.
Obviously many will go on to college but still a least 2 million will
enter the work force lured by higher starting pay for jobs the require
no skills.

"it's expensive to supply the market with enough of them."
You know that how?

--
Frank Howell

Re: Amazon is running out of people to hire

<81c179b9-d7ca-f1a7-29b0-c22d777a694a@yahoo.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15131&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15131

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphow...@yahoo.com (Frank Howell)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 06:03:04 -0700
 by: Frank Howell - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 13:03 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 6/18/2022 1:36 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

>>> Ya but does graduating high schoolers have any impact on the labor
>>> market? They all going to work at fast food and other entry level
>>> jobs other then Amazon?
>>>

>>      One of the problems appears to be that we simply don't have
>> enough younger people. Part of the problem is that it's expensive to
>> supply the market with enough of them. Maybe companies like Amazon
>> should subsidize raising kids in return for the promise of a certain
>> amount of labor?
>>
>> TB
>
> Maybe Amazon could buy the blastocysts from women in anti-abortion states?
Hey hey don't forget the Burka! Oops almost forgot the chastity belt.

--
Frank Howell