Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 11:30:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Susan Sarandon Trump Presidency Attack
From: bruce2bo...@gmail.com (bruce bowser)
 by: bruce bowser - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 19:30 UTC

“Donald Trump has, if anything, inspired more women and people of color to run for office, says actress Susan Sarandon.” In fact, Sarandon said Trump has “unintentionally” energized politics.

“We’re on the verge of having the governors of Florida, Georgia and Maryland be people of color and one woman,” she said.

The 71-year-old actress called it a “revolution,” telling Variety that “maybe things had to get so bad before real change actually could happen, so we just have to stay awake.”

-- https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2018/09/13/debra-messing-lashes-out-at-susan-sarandon-over-her-remarks-about-trump/