They just buzzed and buzzed...buzzed.

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?

SubjectAuthor
* how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?chris rodgers
`* Re: how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?slider
 `* Re: how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?chris rodgers
  `* Re: how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?slider
   `* Re: how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?chris rodgers
    +- Re: how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?slider
    `* Re: how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?slider
     `* Re: how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?chris rodgers
      `* Re: how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?slider
       `* Re: how's that New York Times lies been workin' for ya lately?chris rodgers
        `* Re: how's that New York Times lies been workin' for ya lately?slider
         +* why bother ?chris rodgers
         |`* Re: why bother ?slider
         | +- Re: why bother ?LowRider44M
         | +- Re: why bother ?LowRider44M
         | `* Re: why bother ?o'Mahoney
         |  `* Re: why bother ?slider
         |   `* Re: why bother ?o'Mahoney
         |    `* Re: why bother ?slider
         |     `* Re: why bother ?o'Mahoney
         |      `- Re: why bother ?slider
         `* Re: how's that New York Times lies been workin' for ya lately?o'Mahoney
          `* Re: how's that New York Times lies been workin' for ya lately?slider
           `* Re: how's that New York Times lies been workin' for ya lately?o'Mahoney
            `- Re: how's that New York Times lies been workin' for ya lately?slider

1
how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?

<63fd334b-8863-4f12-a692-b70cdea60c20n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1515&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1515

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 12:34:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sat, 31 Jul 2021 19:34 UTC

ain't it hard when you discover that it
was not so free afterall?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhcLimQwlIw

go ahead, refute all you like, in fact,
knock yourself out. be my guest :)

Re: how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?

<op.07exdqhu7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1516&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1516

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 21:47:40 +0100
 by: slider - Sat, 31 Jul 2021 20:47 UTC

> ain't it hard when you discover that it
> was not so free afterall?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhcLimQwlIw
>
> go ahead, refute all you like, in fact,
> knock yourself out. be my guest :)

### - it's not difficult, because there's nada to refute haha :)))

i.e., both day & night exist, even though they are the complete opposite
of each other and therefore incompatible...

iow: it's a false premise to suggest they're incompatible when, in
reality, they are actually both only part of the same thing albeit
seen/viewed from different/partial perspectives only! day & night only
'appear' to be a contradiction/paradox but aren't; they're just the 2
sides of the same one coin :)

freewill and determinism are therefore not incompatible at all and are
similarly just part of the same one thing albeit seen/viewed from some
kinda partial pov that creates the false premise that they're separate
items...

it's a simple enough idea, so then the solution is equally simple: ya
simply remove the 'I' from the equation and the problem goes away because
the 'question' never exists in the first place hah!

i.e., take the 'I' out of everything and ya don't even have to 'ask' the
question because the question, which doesn't then exist, doesn't ever
arise! :)

perforce in resolving this problem this leaves a person in a kind of
zen-state wherein 'I' doesn't ever enter into anything, false/fake
intellectual concepts like free will disappear altogether and the question
then never arises because other, more real, things come to the fore
instead: such as acting more in harmony with the world around us instead
of being intellectually separated from it by indulging in this concept of
there being an 'I' who can (albeit only in its imagination) seemingly act
apart from everything else via indulging in a purely intellectual +
separated sense of 'I'

no 'I', no problem, no bs ;)

Re: how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?

<0001ee23-44ab-4237-b861-2ef11276c2f5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1518&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1518

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 16:04:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sat, 31 Jul 2021 23:04 UTC

> ### - it's not difficult, because there's nada to refute haha :)))

so how's that free will been workin' for ya then?
No answer to the question?

> i.e., both day & night exist, even though they are the complete opposite
> of each other and therefore incompatible...

they are not complete opposite. Geezus.

> iow: it's a false premise to suggest they're incompatible when, in
> reality, they are actually both only part of the same thing albeit
> seen/viewed from different/partial perspectives only! day & night only
> 'appear' to be a contradiction/paradox but aren't; they're just the 2
> sides of the same one coin :)

blah blah blah, what is this demo talk? You been listening to bozo Biden again ?

> freewill and determinism are therefore not incompatible at all and are
> similarly just part of the same one thing albeit seen/viewed from some
> kinda partial pov that creates the false premise that they're separate
> items...

they are two separate items.

> it's a simple enough idea, so then the solution is equally simple: ya
> simply remove the 'I' from the equation and the problem goes away because
> the 'question' never exists in the first place hah!

new age bypass work? wtf?

> i.e., take the 'I' out of everything and ya don't even have to 'ask' the
> question because the question, which doesn't then exist, doesn't ever
> arise! :)

Christ your truck broke down out in right field somewhere.
get back in the game dufus.

> perforce in resolving this problem this leaves a person in a kind of
> zen-state wherein 'I' doesn't ever enter into anything, false/fake
> intellectual concepts like free will disappear altogether and the question
> then never arises because other, more real, things come to the fore
> instead: such as acting more in harmony with the world around us instead
> of being intellectually separated from it by indulging in this concept of
> there being an 'I' who can (albeit only in its imagination) seemingly act
> apart from everything else via indulging in a purely intellectual +
> separated sense of 'I'

i think you listened to too much Allan Watts or something.
zen shmen, do you have free choice or don't you?

> no 'I', no problem, no bs ;)

you either have a free choice or you don't.
and not choosing is also a choice, so you can't weasel out here zen boy.

Re: how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?

<op.07e5k9v97eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1519&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1519

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 00:44:59 +0100
 by: slider - Sat, 31 Jul 2021 23:44 UTC

> i think you listened to too much Allan Watts or something.
> zen shmen, do you have free choice or don't you?

### - but have already answered your question heh :)))

>> no 'I', no problem, no bs

> you either have a free choice or you don't.

### - an either/or solution being the only illusion here: is/was my whole
point... an intellectual game we play with ourselves that only exists in
our heads, a game created by this sense of 'I' that conceptually holds
itself apart from everything else thus making it 'seem' like we have a
choice where no choice actually exists... (do you remember buying tickets
to come here?? no of course not! no free choice on your part was ever
involved...)

> and not choosing is also a choice, so you can't weasel out here zen boy.

### - 'I' is the only weasel (and illusion) around here matey, which is
what zen is ultimately all about: the absence of 'I' and the resulting
completely different perception of the world there being no 'I' results
in...

i.e., thinking in terms of 'I' gives rise to a particular knowledge-set
and way of thinking, whereas the lack of 'I' gives rise to a completely
different knowledge set not at all based on rationales, conceptualisations
and/or rationalisations...

and THAT's the answer ;)

Re: how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?

<eed7ec55-35a7-4f24-b2c6-cd2fee14b9cfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1520&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1520

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 07:04:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 14:04 UTC

home plate umpire calls strike 3, you're outta here scooter.
i'd eat you alive in person with that kinda of crap.

Re: how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?

<op.07gdrnjc7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1522&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1522

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 16:39:13 +0100
 by: slider - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 15:39 UTC

not too swift wrote :)))

> home plate umpire calls strike 3, you're outta here scooter.
> i'd eat you alive in person with that kinda of crap.

### - you demand an either/or solution and there isn't one to that
particular paradox...

i.e., you're stuck thinking IN the box there matey when the answer is
obviously outside of it

plus it's s'not my problem if'n you can't accept the answer by refusing to
see the bigger picture even though it was very clearly spelled out for
ya... you want the answer 'your' way and your way only??

in which case the phrase: 'dumb as a bucket of rocks' springs eternally to
mind haha :)))

nope, you're not cooked yet, so back under ya go...

Re: how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?

<op.07g0kofd7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1526&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1526

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 00:51:50 +0100
 by: slider - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 23:51 UTC

> i'd eat you alive in person with that kinda of crap.

### - if'n you were gonna behave like that i just wouldn't come around heh
:)))

“The sad truth is that man's real life consists of a complex of inexorable
opposites - day and night, birth and death, happiness and misery, good and
evil. We are not even sure that one will prevail against the other, that
good will overcome evil, or joy defeat pain. Life is a battleground. It
always has been and always will be; and if it were not so, existence would
come to an end."

~ C. G. Jung ;)

Re: how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?

<0d6f67b7-6067-4507-b348-ebdec40cedd3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1527&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1527

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 07:20:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Mon, 2 Aug 2021 14:20 UTC

slider wrote:

> ### - if'n you were gonna behave like that i just wouldn't come around heh
> :)))

big pussy. (makes chicken sounds in the background) ha ha

Re: how's that free will been workin' for ya lately?

<op.07idwnse7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1530&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1530

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 18:37:25 +0100
 by: slider - Mon, 2 Aug 2021 17:37 UTC

keeps tryin' to bait me wrote...

>> ### - if'n you were gonna behave like that i just wouldn't come around
>> heh
>> :)))
>
> big pussy. (makes chicken sounds in the background) ha ha

### - nope, it's still not doin' nuthin', there just ain't enough ego left
here boss to be baited?

but don't let that stop ya, you keep tryin' to prove what a master-baiter
you are LOL !

(master-baiter, get it? aha ha ha)

:D

Re: how's that New York Times lies been workin' for ya lately?

<9cebe175-16d7-4a37-bd00-45dbcf27604an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1534&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1534

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 11:22:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: how's that New York Times lies been workin' for ya lately?
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 18:22 UTC

so the New York Times has been receivin'
money from China? Isn't that special?
What the fuck is up with that?
Sold out big time it looks like.
All the news that pays to print.
Who's the commie now?
What horseshit. They can suck the big one.

Re: how's that New York Times lies been workin' for ya lately?

<op.07l8avrk7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1535&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1535

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 20:26:45 +0100
 by: slider - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 19:26 UTC

> so the New York Times has been receivin'
> money from China? Isn't that special?
> What the fuck is up with that?
> Sold out big time it looks like.
> All the news that pays to print.
> Who's the commie now?
> What horseshit. They can suck the big one.

### - china's only new at all this, i.e., after years of being a piss-poor
nation suddenly they gots a shed-load of money and have been buying up
property and debt like there's no tomorrow all over the planet for a
couple of decades, plus no surprise then that they's started getting into
other things too like media and everything else, and coz very soon they's
gonna be the richest nation on earth unless someone interferes with them
to stop it...

and which is ultimately why, as thang is recently keen to suggest, western
nations are eventually likely gonna go to nuclear war with them! a war
that's already commenced as a trade war!

iow: contrary to what thang likes to believe we'd ALL be sucking the big
one in a nuclear war on 'that' level!

unfortunately, methinks we're not sane enough to seek a different solution?

i.e., if WE can't have it all then we AIN'T gonna let anyone else have it!

yes, far-right republicans really are THAT dumb haha :)))

why bother ?

<543bb005-0935-47c6-8856-15756b68180bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1536&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1536

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 15:21:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: why bother ?
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 22:21 UTC

> unfortunately, methinks we're not sane enough to seek a different solution?

> i.e., if WE can't have it all then we AIN'T gonna let anyone else have it!

> yes, far-right republicans really are THAT dumb haha :)))

you are rapidly approaching the "why bother column" here scooter.
your reasoning is all over the place.

Re: why bother ?

<op.07mjedkd7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1537&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1537

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: why bother ?
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 00:26:27 +0100
<543bb005-0935-47c6-8856-15756b68180bn@googlegroups.com>
 by: slider - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 23:26 UTC

forgot to leave his ego at home wrote...

>> unfortunately, methinks we're not sane enough to seek a different
>> solution?
>
>> i.e., if WE can't have it all then we AIN'T gonna let anyone else have
>> it!
>
>> yes, far-right republicans really are THAT dumb haha :)))
>
> you are rapidly approaching the "why bother column" here scooter.
> your reasoning is all over the place.

### - gotcha! LOL ! :)))

i.e., you can certainly dish it out alright but ya sho' can't take it
yourself ahahaha...

oh boy that was fun :D

(so maybe next time you'll think twice before trying to provoke old slider
for nada huh)

Re: why bother ?

<b8ccb668-d901-4fc4-9a7a-835a56eb490fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1538&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1538

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 18:02:28 -0700 (PDT)
References: <63fd334b-8863-4f12-a692-b70cdea60c20n@googlegroups.com> <op.07exdqhu7eafsp@slider> <0001ee23-44ab-4237-b861-2ef11276c2f5n@googlegroups.com> <op.07e5k9v97eafsp@slider> <eed7ec55-35a7-4f24-b2c6-cd2fee14b9cfn@googlegroups.com> <op.07g0kofd7eafsp@slider> <0d6f67b7-6067-4507-b348-ebdec40cedd3n@googlegroups.com> <op.07idwnse7eafsp@slider> <9cebe175-16d7-4a37-bd00-45dbcf27604an@googlegroups.com> <op.07l8avrk7eafsp@slider> <543bb005-0935-47c6-8856-15756b68180bn@googlegroups.com> <op.07mjedkd7eafsp@slider>
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 01:02 UTC

On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 7:26:32 PM UTC-4, slider wrote:
> forgot to leave his ego at home wrote...
> >> unfortunately, methinks we're not sane enough to seek a different
> >> solution?
> >
> >> i.e., if WE can't have it all then we AIN'T gonna let anyone else have
> >> it!
> >
> >> yes, far-right republicans really are THAT dumb haha :)))
> >
> > you are rapidly approaching the "why bother column" here scooter.
> > your reasoning is all over the place.
> ### - gotcha! LOL ! :)))
>
> i.e., you can certainly dish it out alright but ya sho' can't take it
> yourself ahahaha...
>
> oh boy that was fun :D
>
> (so maybe next time you'll think twice before trying to provoke old slider
> for nada huh)

Re: why bother ?

<f850f8c8-cd45-4da5-9a4d-1e04075ec7cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1539&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1539

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 18:15:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 01:15 UTC

On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 7:26:32 PM UTC-4, slider wrote:
> forgot to leave his ego at home wrote...
> >> unfortunately, methinks we're not sane enough to seek a different
> >> solution?
> >
> >> i.e., if WE can't have it all then we AIN'T gonna let anyone else have
> >> it!
> >
> >> yes, far-right republicans really are THAT dumb haha :)))
> >
> > you are rapidly approaching the "why bother column" here scooter.
> > your reasoning is all over the place.
> ### - gotcha! LOL ! :)))
>
> i.e., you can certainly dish it out alright but ya sho' can't take it
> yourself ahahaha...
>
> oh boy that was fun :D
>
> (so maybe next time you'll think twice before trying to provoke old slider
> for nada huh)

You provoked him when he told you about the race horse Charlie
winning and then getting disqualified for crowding the other horse.
You called him "Punter without a Cause" said ....

Here's a "Crazy" guy who believes in UFO's
https://youtu.be/Rdic7NdLQF0

No ship for you Slider... Walk the plank.
Everybody has eight ships-nodes, everyone.
Bob used to scorn me slightly but he came around.
He knows he wouldn't want to be stuck in my shoes, he understands I'm trapped
by cause and effect and paying off my debts to the black, white, and clear data fields
I ask only for common respect, something you lack towards others. So I accept your hatred.

[]--------------------------------[]

Dick Cavett - Sept 11 1971
https://youtu.be/7kXCnKfdGOY?t=790

Didn't work Arthur

Didn't work John

He's talking to you I know

[]--------------------------------[]

Taxi - May 1966
https://youtu.be/9g2X_MtVRqk?t=860

Dylan: So tell me John, how long have you had a partnership with Macy's?

Lennon: The Macy Brothers themselves, we've had a partnership about, uh, 13, 14 years I guess.

Dylan: And you're just a new cat, a new youngster, from Canada, right?

Lennon: Canada, yeah, rootin' tootin' Quebec, you know. Bless them.

Dylan: I know.

Lennon: You know that one.

[]--------------------------------[]

Dylan: Did you slate it? Huh?

Lennon: Two, Three

Dylan: Nah, you gotta slate it, you gotta slate it.

Pennebaker: No, no, no. That's another time.

Neuwirth: We could get Dylan a megaphone.

Dylan: Well I saw the slate many times before!

Pennebaker: Yea, but you’re always still at the end.

Dylan: There's the mighty Thames. That's what held Hitler back, the mighty Thames. Yes. Winston Churchill said that. Tom, ain't that right?

Tom: Yep.

Dylan: Ain't that right, Tom?

Tom: Definitely. Definitely is right.

Dylan: Tom, I think I'm gonna turn you into Tyrone Power. In a matter of time.

Lennon: Say that again, will you Bob?

Dylan: Tom, I think I'm gonna turn you into Ronald Colman...

Lennon: Much better. Much better.

Dylan: ...Reginald Young and Peetie Wheatstraw. Plus Sleepy John Estes, man.. Or Robert Johnson. Or go to medical school like J. Carrol Naish.

Lennon: Johnny Cash, all the rest of them.

Dylan: I have Johnny Cash in my film. You'll shit, man. You're gonna shit when you see. You won't believe it.

Lennon: Hear that, kids? John's gonna shit again.

Dylan: (Laughs)

Pennebaker: (Inaudible)... Try to remember it, will you?

Dylan: He doesn't know.

Neuwirth: Yeah, he does!

Dylan: He doesn't know. You know what he looks like, right, Johnny Cash? Have you spent much time around him? He moves very, he moves very like that, man. Hey, you gotta cut that part of the film, man, 'cause I really like him. He's a nice cat. I mean, like, he moves like that, like all good people move like that, like prizefighters. Johnny!

Lennon: Johnny! Big River, Big River!

Pennebaker: That's for Johnny, too!

Dylan: Yeah, he's on the film. He's quite a...

Lennon: He’s quite a guy, huh?

Dylan: Quite a guy, John.

Pennebaker: A winner!

Dylan: Oh man, you shoulda been around last night, John. You shoulda been around last night. Tonight is a drag.

Lennon: Oh really, Bob?

Dylan: Yeah, tonight is a drag.

Dylan: Haha! I wish I could talk in English, man.

Lennon: Me too, Bobby.

Dylan: Haha.

Dylan: He can talk American. Hey, Tom, you've heard me talk in English haven't you? But I can't never do it around John though because John's such a great actor, man, like I can't, I can't act around him.

Lennon: ...you can't believe that it's me.

Pennebaker: Turned on the biggest pair of hams in London this morning...

Dylan: Is this the mighty Thames, still, Tom?

Pennebaker: ...You should've seen John looking into the lens an inch away saying, "What's inside there? Who's inside there?" It was about five in the morning.

Dylan: Oh, yeah. Yeah. Well, see, I'm gonna show him the whole flick when we get it.

Pennebaker: Only we are gonna see this whole flick. I'm sure you're out of your mind by just that verse.

Lennon: Yeah, let's talk about it.

Dylan: Well, The part we decide to use. I'm gonna send it to him 'cause he's the only cat who'll clear it up…

Neuwirth: Hey!

Dylan: ...What? Oh, I'm sorry. Okay, okay. Hey, but I'll just say it in a minute.

Dylan: You asshole. You hit her. That's the thing I was pissed off about. I wasn’t pissed off at—about the flick. Do you remember what you said to me when I played you those tapes?

Lennon: No. What?

Dylan: I'll say it later. I was just gonna say it.

Lennon: Well say it now!

Dylan: Oh, remember you said to me... I played you a song and you said, something about, "That's gotta be in..." I didn't realize it at the time. Robbie told me. You said that it's gotta be in your song publishing company! What's the name of it? What's your, you know, your song publishing company?

Lennon: Oh, the song publishing company!

Dylan: Yeah, what is the name of it?

Lennon: Dick James.

Dylan: No, no... Is that the name of it?

Lennon: Mhmm.

Dylan: Dick James... That wasn't the name I heard.

Lennon: Northern Songs?

Dylan: Right, that was it. "That oughta be in Northern Songs." I said, "What's Northern Songs?" And then I was never told and I had to go out and find out.

Lennon: Didn't we tell ya?

Dylan: No, man. You didn't tell me. You said, "This oughta be in Northern Songs." You laughed and Paul McCartney looked the other way talking to Ringo....

Lennon: ...and Mick Jagger looked up and balloon dropped out of his face.

Dylan: Mick Jagger looked up and then shit through his nose.

Lennon: ...and Rob Roy leaped into the room with a big kilt on and said, "Hey, Bobby, have you heard this one?"

Dylan: Haha! You oughta live in Texas, man. You oughta live in Texas.
Pennebaker: Give that some thought.

Dylan: I read in the papers that George Harrison spent a lot of time in the States. You've learned a lot from George.

Lennon: Tell me about The Mamas & Papas, Bob. I believe you're backing them very bigly and they're great.

Dylan: I knew it would get to that. I knew it would get to that.

Lennon: I believe you're backing them.

Dylan: Naw, you're just interested in the big chick, right? You're interested in the big chick. She's got a hold of you too. She's got a hold of you too. She's got a hold of everybody I know. Everybody asks me the same
thing and I know what they mean. They’re terrible, man. They’re no good.

Lennon: Do you know Ral Donner? He's another great one.

Dylan: Who? No, I only know the lesser-knowns. No, sir.

Lennon: Mm. Barry McGuire's a great war hero.

Dylan: Barry McGuire? He's a great friend of yours, John, I understand.

Lennon: He met me through you, Bob, remember that? He's a great buddy, Sergeant Barry.

Dylan: Haha! Yes, yes, yes. I remember. Oh, god. I was sure you're thinking of somebody else...

Lennon: Bob forgot his lines again. Take that again. Sorry about that, Bob, he keeps bluffing. He looked so natural but really shaking, I believe. Right, start again then!

Dylan: Hey, well I don't care.

Lennon: (Singing) Blast them all, Blast them all.

Dylan: Tell me about The Silkies.

Lennon: No, I'm not telling you about that.

Dylan: Tell me about-- Oh, I have a pain in my side. Tell me about this pain in my side and also The Silkies while you're at it.

Lennon: We've missed all the good 'uns. Why don't you take some yourself?

Dylan: I've taken a few milligrams of Silkie once and it didn't work out very good, man.

Lennon: You've got the tie in? You've got the tie? I can't help it. It's pointing right at me. Get off me, get off me.

Lennon: Oh, really, is it twenty minutes?

Dylan: No, you're running a ten minute one, aren't you?

Pennebaker: Exactly.

Dylan: Are you getting presidents out of that?

Neuwirth: Many presidents have come from the second apartment.

Dylan: Okay. Well...

Lennon: Barry McGuire... You come in with that.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: how's that New York Times lies been workin' for ya lately?

<i5j9hgth4lfvvrphtjreapnbv11usa8843@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1565&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1565

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 15:29:27 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 07:29 UTC

On Wed, 04 Aug 2021 20:26:45 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>> so the New York Times has been receivin'
>> money from China? Isn't that special?
>> What the fuck is up with that?
>> Sold out big time it looks like.
>> All the news that pays to print.
>> Who's the commie now?
>> What horseshit. They can suck the big one.
>
>### - china's only new at all this, i.e., after years of being a piss-poor
>nation suddenly they gots a shed-load of money and have been buying up
>property and debt like there's no tomorrow all over the planet for a
>couple of decades, plus no surprise then that they's started getting into
>other things too like media and everything else, and coz very soon they's
>gonna be the richest nation on earth unless someone interferes with them
>to stop it...
>
>and which is ultimately why, as thang is recently keen to suggest, western
>nations are eventually likely gonna go to nuclear war with them! a war
>that's already commenced as a trade war!
>
>iow: contrary to what thang likes to believe we'd ALL be sucking the big
>one in a nuclear war on 'that' level!
>
>unfortunately, methinks we're not sane enough to seek a different solution?
>
>i.e., if WE can't have it all then we AIN'T gonna let anyone else have it!
>
>yes, far-right republicans really are THAT dumb haha :)))

GOP is the main anti-ChiCom force in the US - I have heard Biden
referred to as Xiden (when he's not being referred to as Bidet) from
which the inferences are easily drawn.

ChiComs have a finger in many pies - here in Australia they have been
attempting to buy up major infrastructure such as ports etc, but our
Liberal government (= Tories = GOP) is passing laws essentially to
resume those properties and null and void the contracts. No belt road
initiative here, we hate the slant eyed Choags for what they represent
and how they are destroying the age old Uighur race and rapidly
approaching when at birth, little new born ChiComs will have social
watchdog chips implanted and become part of the fucking matrix.

In any case, it seems that Delta has boomeranged and hit them hard.
Let's hope their society is fucked up big time. They all deserve it.

Re: why bother ?

<mfj9hgt88jnl8fcfj3ht3dl4n3v5j0fa87@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1566&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1566

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
References: <op.07exdqhu7eafsp@slider> <0001ee23-44ab-4237-b861-2ef11276c2f5n@googlegroups.com> <op.07e5k9v97eafsp@slider> <eed7ec55-35a7-4f24-b2c6-cd2fee14b9cfn@googlegroups.com> <op.07g0kofd7eafsp@slider> <0d6f67b7-6067-4507-b348-ebdec40cedd3n@googlegroups.com> <op.07idwnse7eafsp@slider> <9cebe175-16d7-4a37-bd00-45dbcf27604an@googlegroups.com> <op.07l8avrk7eafsp@slider> <543bb005-0935-47c6-8856-15756b68180bn@googlegroups.com> <op.07mjedkd7eafsp@slider>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 15:32:36 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 07:32 UTC

On Thu, 05 Aug 2021 00:26:27 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>forgot to leave his ego at home wrote...
>
>>> unfortunately, methinks we're not sane enough to seek a different
>>> solution?
>>
>>> i.e., if WE can't have it all then we AIN'T gonna let anyone else have
>>> it!
>>
>>> yes, far-right republicans really are THAT dumb haha :)))
>>
>> you are rapidly approaching the "why bother column" here scooter.
>> your reasoning is all over the place.
>
>### - gotcha! LOL ! :)))
>
>i.e., you can certainly dish it out alright but ya sho' can't take it
>yourself ahahaha...
>
>oh boy that was fun :D
>
>(so maybe next time you'll think twice before trying to provoke old slider
>for nada huh)

I think what he's saying is you do ramble on. Woolgathering is an
early sign of dementia and I don't know what sort of exercise you get,
or your nutritional activities, but you do need to watch those early
signs.

I've seen quite a few go down that path, a bit like boiling a frog
slowly, they never wake up to the fact that they are being boiled.
Dementia is like that, if there's no one around you to tell you your
memory is deteriorating, you may never know.

Stop woolgathering. Chris's point is valid. Tap your essays out then
edit them mercilessly.

Re: why bother ?

<op.070myg0v7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1575&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1575

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 15:09:42 +0100
<op.07mjedkd7eafsp@slider> <mfj9hgt88jnl8fcfj3ht3dl4n3v5j0fa87@4ax.com>
 by: slider - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 14:09 UTC

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 08:32:36 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 05 Aug 2021 00:26:27 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> forgot to leave his ego at home wrote...

>>> you are rapidly approaching the "why bother column" here scooter.
>>> your reasoning is all over the place.
>>
>> ### - gotcha! LOL ! :)))
>>
>> i.e., you can certainly dish it out alright but ya sho' can't take it
>> yourself ahahaha...
>>
>> oh boy that was fun :D
>>
>> (so maybe next time you'll think twice before trying to provoke old
>> slider
>> for nada huh)
>
> I think what he's saying is you do ramble on. Woolgathering is an
> early sign of dementia and I don't know what sort of exercise you get,
> or your nutritional activities, but you do need to watch those early
> signs.

### - nah... he's been going-on at moi that for months now, nit-picking
and sniding at almost everything i post and spoiling for a fight, asked
him recently (in my own way) to stop but he wouldn't, and so just thought
i'd bring it all to a head is all; it was getting unhealthy, and a bit
boring too...

and now it's all stopped ;)

> I've seen quite a few go down that path, a bit like boiling a frog
> slowly, they never wake up to the fact that they are being boiled.
> Dementia is like that, if there's no one around you to tell you your
> memory is deteriorating, you may never know.
>
> Stop woolgathering. Chris's point is valid. Tap your essays out then
> edit them mercilessly.

Re: how's that New York Times lies been workin' for ya lately?

<op.070nnd077eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1577&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1577

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 15:24:39 +0100
<op.07l8avrk7eafsp@slider> <i5j9hgth4lfvvrphtjreapnbv11usa8843@4ax.com>
 by: slider - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 14:24 UTC

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 08:29:27 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, 04 Aug 2021 20:26:45 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>

>>> so the New York Times has been receivin'
>>> money from China? Isn't that special?
>>> What the fuck is up with that?
>>> Sold out big time it looks like.
>>> All the news that pays to print.
>>> Who's the commie now?
>>> What horseshit. They can suck the big one.
>>
>> ### - china's only new at all this, i.e., after years of being a
>> piss-poor
>> nation suddenly they gots a shed-load of money and have been buying up
>> property and debt like there's no tomorrow all over the planet for a
>> couple of decades, plus no surprise then that they's started getting
>> into
>> other things too like media and everything else, and coz very soon
>> they's
>> gonna be the richest nation on earth unless someone interferes with them
>> to stop it...
>>
>> and which is ultimately why, as thang is recently keen to suggest,
>> western
>> nations are eventually likely gonna go to nuclear war with them! a war
>> that's already commenced as a trade war!
>>
>> iow: contrary to what thang likes to believe we'd ALL be sucking the big
>> one in a nuclear war on 'that' level!
>>
>> unfortunately, methinks we're not sane enough to seek a different
>> solution?
>>
>> i.e., if WE can't have it all then we AIN'T gonna let anyone else have
>> it!
>>
>> yes, far-right republicans really are THAT dumb haha :)))
>
> GOP is the main anti-ChiCom force in the US - I have heard Biden
> referred to as Xiden (when he's not being referred to as Bidet) from
> which the inferences are easily drawn.
>
> ChiComs have a finger in many pies - here in Australia they have been
> attempting to buy up major infrastructure such as ports etc, but our
> Liberal government (= Tories = GOP) is passing laws essentially to
> resume those properties and null and void the contracts. No belt road
> initiative here, we hate the slant eyed Choags for what they represent
> and how they are destroying the age old Uighur race and rapidly
> approaching when at birth, little new born ChiComs will have social
> watchdog chips implanted and become part of the fucking matrix.
>
> In any case, it seems that Delta has boomeranged and hit them hard.
> Let's hope their society is fucked up big time. They all deserve it.

### - lol at the rate they're GROWING they're gonna fuckin' OWN australia
in a minute?? lol! :)))

they made ya rich and now they're gonna make ya poor, is that why ya hates
'em?

ya fuckin' LOVED 'em last week while they were makin' ya rich heh...

which all seems kinda hypocritical then doesn't it?

;)

Re: how's that New York Times lies been workin' for ya lately?

<ogjbhgdifo6ccrb1lp0nndqsp54obtt2gv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1581&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1581

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
References: <op.07exdqhu7eafsp@slider> <0001ee23-44ab-4237-b861-2ef11276c2f5n@googlegroups.com> <op.07e5k9v97eafsp@slider> <eed7ec55-35a7-4f24-b2c6-cd2fee14b9cfn@googlegroups.com> <op.07g0kofd7eafsp@slider> <0d6f67b7-6067-4507-b348-ebdec40cedd3n@googlegroups.com> <op.07idwnse7eafsp@slider> <9cebe175-16d7-4a37-bd00-45dbcf27604an@googlegroups.com> <op.07l8avrk7eafsp@slider> <i5j9hgth4lfvvrphtjreapnbv11usa8843@4ax.com> <op.070nnd077eafsp@slider>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 09:47:35 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 01:47 UTC

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 15:24:39 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 08:29:27 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
>wrote:

>>> ### - china's only new at all this, i.e., after years of being a
>>> piss-poor
>>> nation suddenly they gots a shed-load of money and have been buying up
>>> property and debt like there's no tomorrow all over the planet for a
>>> couple of decades, plus no surprise then that they's started getting
>>> into
>>> other things too like media and everything else, and coz very soon
>>> they's
>>> gonna be the richest nation on earth unless someone interferes with them
>>> to stop it...
>>>
>>> and which is ultimately why, as thang is recently keen to suggest,
>>> western
>>> nations are eventually likely gonna go to nuclear war with them! a war
>>> that's already commenced as a trade war!
>>>
>>> iow: contrary to what thang likes to believe we'd ALL be sucking the big
>>> one in a nuclear war on 'that' level!
>>>
>>> unfortunately, methinks we're not sane enough to seek a different
>>> solution?
>>>
>>> i.e., if WE can't have it all then we AIN'T gonna let anyone else have
>>> it!
>>>
>>> yes, far-right republicans really are THAT dumb haha :)))
>>
>> GOP is the main anti-ChiCom force in the US - I have heard Biden
>> referred to as Xiden (when he's not being referred to as Bidet) from
>> which the inferences are easily drawn.
>>
>> ChiComs have a finger in many pies - here in Australia they have been
>> attempting to buy up major infrastructure such as ports etc, but our
>> Liberal government (= Tories = GOP) is passing laws essentially to
>> resume those properties and null and void the contracts. No belt road
>> initiative here, we hate the slant eyed Choags for what they represent
>> and how they are destroying the age old Uighur race and rapidly
>> approaching when at birth, little new born ChiComs will have social
>> watchdog chips implanted and become part of the fucking matrix.
>>
>> In any case, it seems that Delta has boomeranged and hit them hard.
>> Let's hope their society is fucked up big time. They all deserve it.
>
>### - lol at the rate they're GROWING they're gonna fuckin' OWN australia
>in a minute?? lol! :)))
>
>they made ya rich and now they're gonna make ya poor, is that why ya hates
>'em?
>
>ya fuckin' LOVED 'em last week while they were makin' ya rich heh...
>
>which all seems kinda hypocritical then doesn't it?
>
>;)

Brian, are you off "ya" fucking MEDS or something? What the hell is
wrong with you? Are you on the slops?

You are far too aggressive. Most of the world despises the ChiComs as
one of the few remaining dictatorships - along with that flat faced
CUNT Putin and Lukashenko and a very, very few other minor players.

The usual suspects in other words. Yet, you seem to take their sides
when they are in-your-face murderers and total authoritarians.

I cannot figure out why you have such a chip on your shoulder about
your own motherland and other DEMOCRACIES such as Oz and the US. Why
so? If you love these fuckers so much, I'm sure they would welcome
you with open arms as a propaganda victory if you were to denounce
your own citizenship and move, forever, to Russia or China as a new
citizen.

You would make the news most likely :)

Re: why bother ?

<3vjbhghkm9g1ne9eb2dt29k334btr5eki1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1584&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1584

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
References: <op.07e5k9v97eafsp@slider> <eed7ec55-35a7-4f24-b2c6-cd2fee14b9cfn@googlegroups.com> <op.07g0kofd7eafsp@slider> <0d6f67b7-6067-4507-b348-ebdec40cedd3n@googlegroups.com> <op.07idwnse7eafsp@slider> <9cebe175-16d7-4a37-bd00-45dbcf27604an@googlegroups.com> <op.07l8avrk7eafsp@slider> <543bb005-0935-47c6-8856-15756b68180bn@googlegroups.com> <op.07mjedkd7eafsp@slider> <mfj9hgt88jnl8fcfj3ht3dl4n3v5j0fa87@4ax.com> <op.070myg0v7eafsp@slider>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 09:54:04 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 01:54 UTC

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 15:09:42 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 08:32:36 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
>wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 05 Aug 2021 00:26:27 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> forgot to leave his ego at home wrote...

>>> ### - gotcha! LOL ! :)))
>>>
>>> i.e., you can certainly dish it out alright but ya sho' can't take it
>>> yourself ahahaha...
>>>
>>> oh boy that was fun :D
>>>
>>> (so maybe next time you'll think twice before trying to provoke old
>>> slider
>>> for nada huh)
>>
>> I think what he's saying is you do ramble on. Woolgathering is an
>> early sign of dementia and I don't know what sort of exercise you get,
>> or your nutritional activities, but you do need to watch those early
>> signs.
>
>### - nah... he's been going-on at moi that for months now, nit-picking
>and sniding at almost everything i post and spoiling for a fight, asked
>him recently (in my own way) to stop but he wouldn't, and so just thought
>i'd bring it all to a head is all; it was getting unhealthy, and a bit
>boring too...
>
>and now it's all stopped ;)

What I see is you having a go at him, not vice versa. When he took on
Dave, I thought that was a bit unfair to drag Dave's ex-wife into the
mess but with you, I think he might have a point.

Anyhow, as the old one said, "the unexamined life is not worth
living"...

>> I've seen quite a few go down that path, a bit like boiling a frog
>> slowly, they never wake up to the fact that they are being boiled.
>> Dementia is like that, if there's no one around you to tell you your
>> memory is deteriorating, you may never know.
>>
>> Stop woolgathering. Chris's point is valid. Tap your essays out then
>> edit them mercilessly.

Re: how's that New York Times lies been workin' for ya lately?

<op.071ygfn77eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1588&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1588

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 08:15:41 +0100
<op.07l8avrk7eafsp@slider> <i5j9hgth4lfvvrphtjreapnbv11usa8843@4ax.com>
<op.070nnd077eafsp@slider> <ogjbhgdifo6ccrb1lp0nndqsp54obtt2gv@4ax.com>
 by: slider - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 07:15 UTC

On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 02:47:35 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 15:24:39 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 08:29:27 +0100, o'Mahoney
>> <libertidad@south.south.com>
>> wrote:

>>> GOP is the main anti-ChiCom force in the US - I have heard Biden
>>> referred to as Xiden (when he's not being referred to as Bidet) from
>>> which the inferences are easily drawn.
>>>
>>> ChiComs have a finger in many pies - here in Australia they have been
>>> attempting to buy up major infrastructure such as ports etc, but our
>>> Liberal government (= Tories = GOP) is passing laws essentially to
>>> resume those properties and null and void the contracts. No belt road
>>> initiative here, we hate the slant eyed Choags for what they represent
>>> and how they are destroying the age old Uighur race and rapidly
>>> approaching when at birth, little new born ChiComs will have social
>>> watchdog chips implanted and become part of the fucking matrix.
>>>
>>> In any case, it seems that Delta has boomeranged and hit them hard.
>>> Let's hope their society is fucked up big time. They all deserve it.
>>
>> ### - lol at the rate they're GROWING they're gonna fuckin' OWN
>> australia
>> in a minute?? lol! :)))
>>
>> they made ya rich and now they're gonna make ya poor, is that why ya
>> hates
>> 'em?
>>
>> ya fuckin' LOVED 'em last week while they were makin' ya rich heh...
>>
>> which all seems kinda hypocritical then doesn't it?
>>
>> ;)
>
> Brian, are you off "ya" fucking MEDS or something? What the hell is
> wrong with you? Are you on the slops?

### - am fine and only tryin' to get YOU down off of your high horse about
hating other races?

i.e., am not personally bigoted against anyone or their race, they're all
the same to moi: just people! you're the one with the problem ;)

> You are far too aggressive. Most of the world despises the ChiComs as
> one of the few remaining dictatorships - along with that flat faced
> CUNT Putin and Lukashenko and a very, very few other minor players.

### - people "despising" each other just isn't my thing, coz all i see is
various 'people' walking around on this planet nothing else, their
antecedents and their various cultures means nada to me, and 'should' mean
nada to you too if you were a little more mature about these things...

> The usual suspects in other words. Yet, you seem to take their sides
> when they are in-your-face murderers and total authoritarians.

### - show me even ONE example where WE'RE any different to that thang if
not worse??

i.e., there isn't ONE single race or culture of people on this planet that
isn't totally guilty of ALL the above shit! to single one race out and
point the finger at them thus reeks of hypocrisy & denial?

that if, for example, the ozzies had treated THEIR native australians like
angels instead of shit then i might feel differently about them, but the
didn't and still don't, in which case you're no better than the chinese
and the way they're treating the ####s, see what i mean?

> I cannot figure out why you have such a chip on your shoulder about
> your own motherland and other DEMOCRACIES such as Oz and the US. Why
> so? If you love these fuckers so much, I'm sure they would welcome
> you with open arms as a propaganda victory if you were to denounce
> your own citizenship and move, forever, to Russia or China as a new
> citizen.
>
> You would make the news most likely :)

### - have repeatedly told you and explained to you before that i'm a dog
of no nation thang, and as such have no loyalties or patriotic
inclinations to anyone or any where, i.e., i was born here but that's all
and would likely feel the same wherever i'd been born and raised... iow:
as a student of history it ALL looks like shite to moi (coz it IS shite)
and that's what you can't seem to grasp...

iow: i outgrew my culture, and thus rose above the pettiness of one race
blaming another for 'their' own problems!

you however, still want (or need) to point the finger at one or 2
different groups of humans when your OWN culture is guilty of exactly ALL
the same damn shit?? in my book that's pure hypocrisy and bs!

i.e., when it comes to looking down on 'other' races, let he who is
'without' sin cast the first stone? ;)

nope... when ya open ya eyes and really look, what we 'actually' gots here
on planet wallyworld is just a bunch of 'human beings' all running around
playing at 'culture', otherwise they're all exactly the same: homo
sapians...

and if you STILL can't see that then ya needs better reading glasses ;)

Re: why bother ?

<op.0710c3bg7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1590&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1590

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 08:56:53 +0100
<op.07mjedkd7eafsp@slider> <mfj9hgt88jnl8fcfj3ht3dl4n3v5j0fa87@4ax.com>
<op.070myg0v7eafsp@slider> <3vjbhghkm9g1ne9eb2dt29k334btr5eki1@4ax.com>
 by: slider - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 07:56 UTC

On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 02:54:04 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 15:09:42 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 08:32:36 +0100, o'Mahoney
>> <libertidad@south.south.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I think what he's saying is you do ramble on. Woolgathering is an
>>> early sign of dementia and I don't know what sort of exercise you get,
>>> or your nutritional activities, but you do need to watch those early
>>> signs.
>>
>> ### - nah... he's been going-on at moi that for months now, nit-picking
>> and sniding at almost everything i post and spoiling for a fight, asked
>> him recently (in my own way) to stop but he wouldn't, and so just
>> thought
>> i'd bring it all to a head is all; it was getting unhealthy, and a bit
>> boring too...
>>
>> and now it's all stopped ;)
>
> What I see is you having a go at him, not vice versa. When he took on
> Dave, I thought that was a bit unfair to drag Dave's ex-wife into the
> mess but with you, I think he might have a point.
>
> Anyhow, as the old one said, "the unexamined life is not worth
> living"...

### - what you 'saw' was just old slider finally putting an end to all his
complaining & pissing-crap which has been going on for months, he didn't
know what to do about it but i did, and now it's all over... (better nada
than shit, right? right.)

>>> I've seen quite a few go down that path, a bit like boiling a frog
>>> slowly, they never wake up to the fact that they are being boiled.
>>> Dementia is like that, if there's no one around you to tell you your
>>> memory is deteriorating, you may never know.
>>>
>>> Stop woolgathering. Chris's point is valid. Tap your essays out then
>>> edit them mercilessly.

### - i don't observe any dementia + he hasn't been making any 'points' or
i'd have actively debated them with him... he wouldn't give me that
opportunity?

no, he was just pissing & complaining about moi, sniping from a distance
and it was becoming routine...

asked him to change it but he wouldn't or couldn't, so now i've changed it
:)

(can't have my friends/associates going around lookin' like they've gots
dementia now can i heh)

Re: why bother ?

<afkchgtusnkuqik747na0bap01g60dl9ks@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1593&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1593

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
References: <eed7ec55-35a7-4f24-b2c6-cd2fee14b9cfn@googlegroups.com> <op.07g0kofd7eafsp@slider> <0d6f67b7-6067-4507-b348-ebdec40cedd3n@googlegroups.com> <op.07idwnse7eafsp@slider> <9cebe175-16d7-4a37-bd00-45dbcf27604an@googlegroups.com> <op.07l8avrk7eafsp@slider> <543bb005-0935-47c6-8856-15756b68180bn@googlegroups.com> <op.07mjedkd7eafsp@slider> <mfj9hgt88jnl8fcfj3ht3dl4n3v5j0fa87@4ax.com> <op.070myg0v7eafsp@slider> <3vjbhghkm9g1ne9eb2dt29k334btr5eki1@4ax.com> <op.0710c3bg7eafsp@slider>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 19:05:31 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 11:05 UTC

I was referring to you...

Re: why bother ?

<op.072ofitp7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1595&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#1595

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 17:36:44 +0100
<op.07mjedkd7eafsp@slider> <mfj9hgt88jnl8fcfj3ht3dl4n3v5j0fa87@4ax.com>
<op.070myg0v7eafsp@slider> <3vjbhghkm9g1ne9eb2dt29k334btr5eki1@4ax.com>
<op.0710c3bg7eafsp@slider> <afkchgtusnkuqik747na0bap01g60dl9ks@4ax.com>
 by: slider - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 16:36 UTC

On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 12:05:31 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 08:56:53 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 02:54:04 +0100, o'Mahoney
>> <libertidad@south.south.com>
>> wrote:

>>> What I see is you having a go at him, not vice versa. When he took on
>>> Dave, I thought that was a bit unfair to drag Dave's ex-wife into the
>>> mess but with you, I think he might have a point.
>>>
>>> Anyhow, as the old one said, "the unexamined life is not worth
>>> living"...
>>
>> ### - what you 'saw' was just old slider finally putting an end to all
>> his
>> complaining & pissing-crap which has been going on for months, he didn't
>> know what to do about it but i did, and now it's all over... (better
>> nada
>> than shit, right? right.)

>> ### - i don't observe any dementia + he hasn't been making any 'points'
>> or
>> i'd have actively debated them with him... he wouldn't give me that
>> opportunity?
>>
>> no, he was just pissing & complaining about moi, sniping from a distance
>> and it was becoming routine...
>>
>> asked him to change it but he wouldn't or couldn't, so now i've changed
>> it
>> :)
>>
>> (can't have my friends/associates going around lookin' like they've gots
>> dementia now can i heh)
>
> I was referring to you...

### - lol everyone's gots dementia now??

maybe you're the one with the dementia seein' as you're always pointing
the finger haha...

fyi: neither mr chips nor i have dementia ok? (at least i don't think he
has, imho he's just losing his leo-shine a bit is all heh, needs
buffing-up a bit to restore it)

new product: slider's prime shine restorer :D heh

(which already comes free with every book purchase btw)