Suicide is simply a case of mistaken identity.

interests / alt.politics / GOP Reaches Peak Batshit Craziness

SubjectAuthor
* GOP Reaches Peak Batshit CrazinessBradley K. Sherman
+- GOP Reaches Peak Batshit Craziness2.AA6528
+* Re: GOP Reaches Peak Batshit CrazinessMitchell Holman
|`- Re: GOP Reaches Peak Batshit CrazinessRudy Canoza
+- GOP Reaches Peak Batshit Craziness2.AA6528
+- GOP Reaches Peak Batshit Craziness2.AA6528
+- GOP Reaches Peak Batshit Craziness2.AA6528
+- GOP Reaches Peak Batshit Craziness2.AA6528
`- GOP Reaches Peak Batshit Craziness2.AA6528

1
GOP Reaches Peak Batshit Craziness

<ssu9m1$9d9$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14875&group=alt.politics#14875

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: GOP Reaches Peak Batshit Craziness
Date: 27 Jan 2022 14:19:45 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 14:19 UTC

| The Republican Party's Anti-Vaxx Wing Is Too Big to Fail
|
| Too late to purge the kooks.
| One indication of the anti-vaxx movement's rise is through
| the explosive growth of anti-vaccination media
| personalities like Joe Rogan and Alex Berenson, who have
| forced established conservative pundits to co-opt their
| appeal. The Fox News prime-time lineup is creeping farther
| and farther right on vaccines. Sean Hannity recently
| declared, "Now that we know that whether you're vaccinated
| or boosted and had natural immunity you're still going to
| get it, why is he still calling it a 'pandemic of the
| vaccinated'?" Laura Ingraham claimed "vaccines aren't
| stopping the spread from people from getting sick, so when
| can we end this 'mandates work' charade?"
|
| Tucker Carlson, going farther still, gave Berenson a
| platform to allege, without challenge, "The mRNA COVID
| vaccines need to be withdrawn from the market ... They are
| a dangerous and ineffective product at this point."
<https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/anti-vaccine-republican-party-desantis-tucker-carlson.html>

--bks

GOP Reaches Peak Batshit Craziness

<ssu9ui$nhk1$11@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14876&group=alt.politics#14876

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
From: 2.AA6...@gmail.com (2.AA6528)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.survival,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 14:24:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: 2.AA6528 - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 14:24 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | The Republican Party's Anti-Vaxx Wing Is Too Big to Fail
> |
> | Too late to purge the kooks.
> | One indication of the anti-vaxx movement's rise is through
> | the explosive growth of anti-vaccination media
> | personalities like Joe Rogan and Alex Berenson, who have
> | forced established conservative pundits to co-opt their
> | appeal. The Fox News prime-time lineup is creeping farther
> | and farther right on vaccines. Sean Hannity recently
> | declared, "Now that we know that whether you're vaccinated
> | or boosted and had natural immunity you're still going to
> | get it, why is he still calling it a 'pandemic of the
> | vaccinated'?" Laura Ingraham claimed "vaccines aren't
> | stopping the spread from people from getting sick, so when
> | can we end this 'mandates work' charade?"
> |
> | Tucker Carlson, going farther still, gave Berenson a
> | platform to allege, without challenge, "The mRNA COVID
> | vaccines need to be withdrawn from the market ... They are
> | a dangerous and ineffective product at this point."
> <https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/anti-vaccine-republican-party-
desantis-tucker-carlson.html>

> --bks

Since President Trump takes credit for the vaccines, they'll need to tread
carefully around him or they'll be starved to death in one of his secret
rooms at Mar-a-Lago.

Re: GOP Reaches Peak Batshit Craziness

<XnsAE2C583353EA4noemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14877&group=alt.politics#14877

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: GOP Reaches Peak Batshit Craziness
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 08:41:23 -0600
 by: Mitchell Holman - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 14:41 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

> | The Republican Party's Anti-Vaxx Wing Is Too Big to Fail
> |
> | Too late to purge the kooks.
> | One indication of the anti-vaxx movement's rise is through
> | the explosive growth of anti-vaccination media
> | personalities like Joe Rogan and Alex Berenson, who have
> | forced established conservative pundits to co-opt their
> | appeal. The Fox News prime-time lineup is creeping farther
> | and farther right on vaccines. Sean Hannity recently
> | declared, "Now that we know that whether you're vaccinated
> | or boosted and had natural immunity you're still going to
> | get it, why is he still calling it a 'pandemic of the
> | vaccinated'?" Laura Ingraham claimed "vaccines aren't
> | stopping the spread from people from getting sick, so when
> | can we end this 'mandates work' charade?"
> |
> | Tucker Carlson, going farther still, gave Berenson a
> | platform to allege, without challenge, "The mRNA COVID
> | vaccines need to be withdrawn from the market ... They are
> | a dangerous and ineffective product at this point."
> <https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/anti-vaccine-republican-party-
> desantis-tucker-carlson.html>
>
> --bks

Tucker Carlson, himself vaccinated, rages against vaccinations.

Fox News logic.

Re: GOP Reaches Peak Batshit Craziness

<R4zIJ.3413$dV.1048@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14881&group=alt.politics#14881

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 07:43:45 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 15:43 UTC

On 1/27/2022 6:50 AM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 08:41:23 -0600, Mitchell Holman
> <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

>>> <https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/anti-vaccine-republican-party-
>>> desantis-tucker-carlson.html>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>>

>> Tucker Carlson, himself vaccinated, rages against vaccinations.
>>
>> Fox News logic.
>>

> Hollowhead is angry that others are not doing what they're told to do.

When a cop tells BlueGirl to get out of her car, she gets out of her car. When
the utilities tell BlueGirl to pay her utility bills, she pays the bills.

BlueGirl does as she's told, every time. BlueGirl shrilly and hysterically
tries to portray herself as an independent thinker and "rugged individualist"
who bows to no man, but she is the antithesis of that. BlueGirl is a sheep.
She's easily led and does as she is told.

GOP Reaches Peak Batshit Craziness

<stcvvq$t8a1$24@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14966&group=alt.politics#14966

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
From: 2.AA6...@gmail.com (2.AA6528)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.survival,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 04:06:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: 2.AA6528 - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 04:06 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | The Republican Party's Anti-Vaxx Wing Is Too Big to Fail
> |
> | Too late to purge the kooks.
> | One indication of the anti-vaxx movement's rise is through
> | the explosive growth of anti-vaccination media
> | personalities like Joe Rogan and Alex Berenson, who have
> | forced established conservative pundits to co-opt their
> | appeal. The Fox News prime-time lineup is creeping farther
> | and farther right on vaccines. Sean Hannity recently
> | declared, "Now that we know that whether you're vaccinated
> | or boosted and had natural immunity you're still going to
> | get it, why is he still calling it a 'pandemic of the
> | vaccinated'?" Laura Ingraham claimed "vaccines aren't
> | stopping the spread from people from getting sick, so when
> | can we end this 'mandates work' charade?"
> |
> | Tucker Carlson, going farther still, gave Berenson a
> | platform to allege, without challenge, "The mRNA COVID
> | vaccines need to be withdrawn from the market ... They are
> | a dangerous and ineffective product at this point."
> <https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/anti-vaccine-republican-party-
desantis-tucker-carlson.html>

> --bks

Since President Trump takes credit for the vaccines, they'll need to tread
carefully around him or they'll be starved to death in one of his secret
rooms at Mar-a-Lago.

GOP Reaches Peak Batshit Craziness

<stgk7l$um5g$17@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15009&group=alt.politics#15009

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
From: 2.AA6...@gmail.com (2.AA6528)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.survival,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 13:10:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: 2.AA6528 - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 13:10 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | The Republican Party's Anti-Vaxx Wing Is Too Big to Fail
> |
> | Too late to purge the kooks.
> | One indication of the anti-vaxx movement's rise is through
> | the explosive growth of anti-vaccination media
> | personalities like Joe Rogan and Alex Berenson, who have
> | forced established conservative pundits to co-opt their
> | appeal. The Fox News prime-time lineup is creeping farther
> | and farther right on vaccines. Sean Hannity recently
> | declared, "Now that we know that whether you're vaccinated
> | or boosted and had natural immunity you're still going to
> | get it, why is he still calling it a 'pandemic of the
> | vaccinated'?" Laura Ingraham claimed "vaccines aren't
> | stopping the spread from people from getting sick, so when
> | can we end this 'mandates work' charade?"
> |
> | Tucker Carlson, going farther still, gave Berenson a
> | platform to allege, without challenge, "The mRNA COVID
> | vaccines need to be withdrawn from the market ... They are
> | a dangerous and ineffective product at this point."
> <https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/anti-vaccine-republican-party-
desantis-tucker-carlson.html>

> --bks

Since President Trump takes credit for the vaccines, they'll need to tread
carefully around him or they'll be starved to death in one of his secret
rooms at Mar-a-Lago.

GOP Reaches Peak Batshit Craziness

<stnk9j$11f4u$12@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15068&group=alt.politics#15068

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
From: 2.AA6...@gmail.com (2.AA6528)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.survival,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 04:54:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: 2.AA6528 - Sun, 6 Feb 2022 04:54 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | The Republican Party's Anti-Vaxx Wing Is Too Big to Fail
> |
> | Too late to purge the kooks.
> | One indication of the anti-vaxx movement's rise is through
> | the explosive growth of anti-vaccination media
> | personalities like Joe Rogan and Alex Berenson, who have
> | forced established conservative pundits to co-opt their
> | appeal. The Fox News prime-time lineup is creeping farther
> | and farther right on vaccines. Sean Hannity recently
> | declared, "Now that we know that whether you're vaccinated
> | or boosted and had natural immunity you're still going to
> | get it, why is he still calling it a 'pandemic of the
> | vaccinated'?" Laura Ingraham claimed "vaccines aren't
> | stopping the spread from people from getting sick, so when
> | can we end this 'mandates work' charade?"
> |
> | Tucker Carlson, going farther still, gave Berenson a
> | platform to allege, without challenge, "The mRNA COVID
> | vaccines need to be withdrawn from the market ... They are
> | a dangerous and ineffective product at this point."
> <https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/anti-vaccine-republican-party-
desantis-tucker-carlson.html>

> --bks

Since President Trump takes credit for the vaccines, they'll need to tread
carefully around him or they'll be starved to death in one of his secret
rooms at Mar-a-Lago.

GOP Reaches Peak Batshit Craziness

<stq4p4$12ese$19@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15097&group=alt.politics#15097

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
From: 2.AA6...@gmail.com (2.AA6528)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.survival,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 03:47:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: 2.AA6528 - Mon, 7 Feb 2022 03:47 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | The Republican Party's Anti-Vaxx Wing Is Too Big to Fail
> |
> | Too late to purge the kooks.
> | One indication of the anti-vaxx movement's rise is through
> | the explosive growth of anti-vaccination media
> | personalities like Joe Rogan and Alex Berenson, who have
> | forced established conservative pundits to co-opt their
> | appeal. The Fox News prime-time lineup is creeping farther
> | and farther right on vaccines. Sean Hannity recently
> | declared, "Now that we know that whether you're vaccinated
> | or boosted and had natural immunity you're still going to
> | get it, why is he still calling it a 'pandemic of the
> | vaccinated'?" Laura Ingraham claimed "vaccines aren't
> | stopping the spread from people from getting sick, so when
> | can we end this 'mandates work' charade?"
> |
> | Tucker Carlson, going farther still, gave Berenson a
> | platform to allege, without challenge, "The mRNA COVID
> | vaccines need to be withdrawn from the market ... They are
> | a dangerous and ineffective product at this point."
> <https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/anti-vaccine-republican-party-
desantis-tucker-carlson.html>

> --bks

Since President Trump takes credit for the vaccines, they'll need to tread
carefully around him or they'll be starved to death in one of his secret
rooms at Mar-a-Lago.

GOP Reaches Peak Batshit Craziness

<su3b89$15ufi$20@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15153&group=alt.politics#15153

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
From: 2.AA6...@gmail.com (2.AA6528)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.survival,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 15:33:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: 2.AA6528 - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 15:33 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote