The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Only Leftists burn books

SubjectAuthor
* Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxBradley K. Sherman
+* Only Leftists burn booksKill Bradley K. Sherman
|+- Re: Only Leftists burn booksKurt Nicklas
|+* Re: Only Leftists burn booksKill All Right-Wingnut Knuckle-Dragging Putiin-Following Traitors
||`- Re: Only Leftists burn booksYak
|+- Re: Only Leftists burn booksKurt Nicklas
|`- Re: Only Leftists burn booksKurt Nicklas
`* Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxNoBody
 +- Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxBill Sykes
 `* Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxBradley K. Sherman
  +* Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxWayne Autrey
  |`* Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxMitchell Holman
  | `- Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxPaul Jackson
  +- Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxhEIL tRUMP
  +* Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxNoBody
  |`* Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxBradley K. Sherman
  | `* Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxNoBody
  |  +* Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxBradley K. Sherman
  |  |`* Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxNoBody
  |  | +- Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxWayne Autrey
  |  | `* Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxNoBody
  |  |  `- Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxRudy Canoza
  |  `- Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxDelvin BenĂȘt
  +- Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxhEIL tRUMP
  +- Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxhEIL tRUMP
  +- Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxhEIL tRUMP
  +- Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxhEIL tRUMP
  +- Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxhEIL tRUMP
  +- Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxhEIL tRUMP
  `- Re: Conservative Cancel Culture ClimaxhEIL tRUMP

Pages:12
Re: Conservative Cancel Culture Climax

<std047$t8a1$72@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14968&group=alt.politics#14968

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: jth...@gmail.com (hEIL tRUMP)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Conservative Cancel Culture Climax
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 04:08:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: hEIL tRUMP - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 04:08 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>><https://www.axios.com/a-book-purge-surge-35989d99-cfdf-4c5e-b9fd-
daa857c50079.html>

>>And Bradley oddly is silent when the left have been removing things
>>from history books ...
>
> What things are those? Be specific.
>
> --bks

For instance Trump's big win in 2020 and how Putin should be worshipped as
the kindest gentlist slavic pedophile on earth.

Re: Conservative Cancel Culture Climax

<ste421$tlpg$25@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14988&group=alt.politics#14988

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: jth...@gmail.com (hEIL tRUMP)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 14:21:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: hEIL tRUMP - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 14:21 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>><https://www.axios.com/a-book-purge-surge-35989d99-cfdf-4c5e-b9fd-
daa857c50079.html>

>>And Bradley oddly is silent when the left have been removing things
>>from history books ...
>
> What things are those? Be specific.
>
> --bks

For instance Trump's big win in 2020 and how Putin should be worshipped as
the kindest gentlist slavic pedophile on earth.

Re: Conservative Cancel Culture Climax

<stq3i6$12eco$10@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15095&group=alt.politics#15095

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: jth...@gmail.com (hEIL tRUMP)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 03:27:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: hEIL tRUMP - Mon, 7 Feb 2022 03:27 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>><https://www.axios.com/a-book-purge-surge-35989d99-cfdf-4c5e-b9fd-
daa857c50079.html>

>>And Bradley oddly is silent when the left have been removing things
>>from history books ...
>
> What things are those? Be specific.
>
> --bks

For instance Trump's big win in 2020 and how Putin should be worshipped as
the kindest gentlist slavic pedophile on earth.

Re: Conservative Cancel Culture Climax

<sts8l0$1384j$9@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15109&group=alt.politics#15109

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: jth...@gmail.com (hEIL tRUMP)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 23:06:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: hEIL tRUMP - Mon, 7 Feb 2022 23:06 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>><https://www.axios.com/a-book-purge-surge-35989d99-cfdf-4c5e-b9fd-
daa857c50079.html>

>>And Bradley oddly is silent when the left have been removing things
>>from history books ...
>
> What things are those? Be specific.
>
> --bks

For instance Trump's big win in 2020 and how Putin should be worshipped as
the kindest gentlist slavic pedophile on earth.

Re: Only Leftists burn books

<su40fq$166j2$76@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15165&group=alt.politics#15165

Followup: rec.arts.dance,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Only Leftists burn books
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 21:35:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 21:35 UTC

Kill Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> These "conservative groups" have ZERO power to censor ANYTHING.
>
> Only Leftists, who have all the power in the world, burn books.

Only rightists burn books

Kill all Confederate traitors

(rightwing partisan Kremlin propaganda deleted)