Stay away from hurricanes for a while.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / My Order Is Confirmed!

SubjectAuthor
* My Order Is Confirmed!kmiller
`* Re: My Order Is Confirmed!bfh
 `* Re: My Order Is Confirmed!kmiller
  `* Re: My Order Is Confirmed!bfh
   `* Re: My Order Is Confirmed!kmiller
    `* Re: My Order Is Confirmed!bfh
     `* Re: My Order Is Confirmed!kmiller
      `* Re: My Order Is Confirmed!bfh
       `* Re: My Order Is Confirmed!kmiller
        `* Re: My Order Is Confirmed!bfh
         `* Re: My Order Is Confirmed!kmiller
          `* Re: My Order Is Confirmed!bfh
           `* Re: My Order Is Confirmed!kmiller
            `* Re: My Order Is Confirmed!bfh
             +- Re: My Order Is Confirmed!George.Anthony
             `* Re: My Order Is Confirmed!kmiller
              `* Re: My Order Is Confirmed!bfh
               `* Re: My Order Is Confirmed!kmiller
                `- Re: My Order Is Confirmed!bfh

1
My Order Is Confirmed!

<dYudnc_5I_iSXy7_nZ2dnUU7-I_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15176&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15176

Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 18:29:54 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: My Order Is Confirmed!
 by: kmiller - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 01:29 UTC

Yaaay! My Starlink dishie order is confirmed! Yippee! Yahooooo!

Re: My Order Is Confirmed!

<K%PsK.290760$J0r9.174716@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15177&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15177

Subject: Re: My Order Is Confirmed!
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 22:14:02 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 02:14 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> Yaaay! My Starlink dishie order is confirmed! Yippee! Yahooooo!

Does that mean, that as we speak, some Starlink minion at some
undisclosed location is efficaciously boxing up your magical stuff?

--
bill

Re: My Order Is Confirmed!

<dYudnc75I_iWUi7_nZ2dnUU7-I-dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15178&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15178

Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 19:25:18 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 02:25 UTC

On 6/22/2022 7:14 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>> Yaaay! My Starlink dishie order is confirmed! Yippee! Yahooooo!
>
> Does that mean, that as we speak, some Starlink minion at some
> undisclosed location is efficaciously boxing up your magical stuff?

One certainly and fervently hopes so, with fingers crossed, though one
can never be certain when it comes to minions. Soon I will be able to
post my nonsense at multiple times my current speed and all will be well
with the world.

Re: My Order Is Confirmed!

<oiQsK.7724$8f2.4199@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15179&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15179

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 22:33:56 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 02:33 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 6/22/2022 7:14 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:
>>> Yaaay! My Starlink dishie order is confirmed! Yippee! Yahooooo!
>>
>> Does that mean, that as we speak, some Starlink minion at some
>> undisclosed location is efficaciously boxing up your magical stuff?
>>

> One certainly and fervently hopes so, with fingers crossed, though one
> can never be certain when it comes to minions. Soon I will be able to
> post my nonsense at multiple times my current speed and all will be
> well with the world.

Have you found a place to put it so that it will have an unimpeded
view of most of the galaxy so that at the end of the day going
forward, you'll get the blazing speed metrics that you so richly deserve?

--
bill

Re: My Order Is Confirmed!

<dYudncn5I_hm9in_nZ2dnUU7-I-dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15181&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15181

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 06:34:52 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 13:34 UTC

On 6/22/2022 7:33 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>>>
>>> Does that mean, that as we speak, some Starlink minion at some
>>> undisclosed location is efficaciously boxing up your magical stuff?
>>>

>> One certainly and fervently hopes so, with fingers crossed, though one
>> can never be certain when it comes to minions. Soon I will be able to
>> post my nonsense at multiple times my current speed and all will be
>> well with the world.
>
> Have you found a place to put it so that it will have an unimpeded view
> of most of the galaxy so that at the end of the day going forward,
> you'll get the blazing speed metrics that you so richly deserve?

Yes, I do! Sweet, little Starlinky is gonna have a nearly complete view
of the universe and will be mounted clear of the dwelling such that,
should she get hot from all the electrons blazing through her darling
little parts, she won't burn it down.

Re: My Order Is Confirmed!

<tR0tK.102802$eQ5.38276@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15184&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15184

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 12:50:32 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 16:50 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 6/22/2022 7:33 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> One certainly and fervently hopes so, with fingers crossed, though
>>> one can never be certain when it comes to minions. Soon I will be
>>> able to post my nonsense at multiple times my current speed and all
>>> will be well with the world.
>>
>> Have you found a place to put it so that it will have an unimpeded
>> view of most of the galaxy so that at the end of the day going
>> forward, you'll get the blazing speed metrics that you so richly
>> deserve?
>>

> Yes, I do! Sweet, little Starlinky is gonna have a nearly complete
> view of the universe and will be mounted clear of the dwelling such
> that, should she get hot from all the electrons blazing through her
> darling little parts, she won't burn it down.

damn. I haven't even considered the potential fire danger. Mine's
literally about 6 feet above the roof edge. Do you think that's far
enough? Have you done the calculus on the Download Speed Fire Danger
Tipping Point? If so, do you have a formula or a chart that you'd be
willing to share with me? Keep in mind the significance of the passage
of time, and if you should fail to respond before my house burns down,
someone will hold you accountable.

Ping ms
28
Download Mbps
125.98
Upload Mbps
14.04

--
bill

Re: My Order Is Confirmed!

<w_ydnUu6OLiwnyj_nZ2dnUU7-L-dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15196&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15196

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 17:15:43 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 00:15 UTC

On 6/23/2022 9:50 AM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> Have you found a place to put it so that it will have an unimpeded
>>> view of most of the galaxy so that at the end of the day going
>>> forward, you'll get the blazing speed metrics that you so richly
>>> deserve?
>>>

>> Yes, I do! Sweet, little Starlinky is gonna have a nearly complete
>> view of the universe and will be mounted clear of the dwelling such
>> that, should she get hot from all the electrons blazing through her
>> darling little parts, she won't burn it down.
>
> damn. I haven't even considered the potential fire danger. Mine's
> literally about 6 feet above the roof edge. Do you think that's far
> enough? Have you done the calculus on the Download Speed Fire Danger
> Tipping Point? If so, do you have a formula or a chart that you'd be
> willing to share with me? Keep in mind the significance of the passage
> of time, and if you should fail to respond before my house burns down,
> someone will hold you accountable.
>
> Ping ms
> 28
> Download Mbps
> 125.98
> Upload Mbps
> 14.04

My Starlink account says "Order being processed". <sad face> C'mon,
folks. Get my Starlinky coming home to me, now!

6 feet is mostly, probably, could be OK, given the relative infrequency
and cold, bland nature of your posts at the end of the day. For a
hot-blooded, keyboard pounding woke librul like me it'll need to be at
least 12 feet. More like 20 feet if the orange goon is ever again
allowed to run for anything except asylum in North Korea.

Re: My Order Is Confirmed!

<9U7tK.131791$ntj.112177@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15197&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15197

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 20:51:16 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 00:51 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 6/23/2022 9:50 AM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> Yes, I do! Sweet, little Starlinky is gonna have a nearly complete
>>> view of the universe and will be mounted clear of the dwelling such
>>> that, should she get hot from all the electrons blazing through her
>>> darling little parts, she won't burn it down.
>>
>> damn. I haven't even considered the potential fire danger. Mine's
>> literally about 6 feet above the roof edge. Do you think that's far
>> enough? Have you done the calculus on the Download Speed Fire Danger
>> Tipping Point? If so, do you have a formula or a chart that you'd be
>> willing to share with me? Keep in mind the significance of the
>> passage of time, and if you should fail to respond before my house
>> burns down, someone will hold you accountable.
>>
>> Ping ms
>> 28
>> Download Mbps
>> 125.98
>> Upload Mbps
>> 14.04
>>

> My Starlink account says "Order being processed". <sad face> C'mon,
> folks. Get my Starlinky coming home to me, now!

I got this Feb 7:
Order Confirmed
The Starlink team is preparing your order for delivery.

Your Starlink Kit will arrive with everything you need to get online
including your Starlink, WiFi router, cables and base. You will
receive a separate email when your order ships, typically within 2 weeks.
Got an email Feb 9 saying order was shipped.
I forget when it arrived, but I was up and running on Feb 15.

> 6 feet is mostly, probably, could be OK, given the relative
> infrequency and cold, bland nature of your posts at the end of the
> day. For a hot-blooded, keyboard pounding woke librul like me it'll
> need to be at least 12 feet. More like 20 feet if the orange goon is
> ever again allowed to run for anything except asylum in North Korea.

If Trump needs asylum, all he needs to do is wade the Rio Grande from
south to north. If he's worried about getting tired or stepping in a
hole, he can get one of these:
https://tinyurl.com/4ey8eth2

--
bill

Re: My Order Is Confirmed!

<w_ydnUW6OLjUrCj_nZ2dnUU7-L-dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15204&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15204

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 20:36:41 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 03:36 UTC

On 6/23/2022 5:51 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> damn. I haven't even considered the potential fire danger. Mine's
>>> literally about 6 feet above the roof edge. Do you think that's far
>>> enough? Have you done the calculus on the Download Speed Fire Danger
>>> Tipping Point? If so, do you have a formula or a chart that you'd be
>>> willing to share with me? Keep in mind the significance of the
>>> passage of time, and if you should fail to respond before my house
>>> burns down, someone will hold you accountable.
>>>
>>> Ping ms
>>> 28
>>> Download Mbps
>>> 125.98
>>> Upload Mbps
>>> 14.04
>>>

>> My Starlink account says "Order being processed". <sad face> C'mon,
>> folks. Get my Starlinky coming home to me, now!
>
> I got this Feb 7:
> Order Confirmed
> The Starlink team is preparing your order for delivery.
>
> Your Starlink Kit will arrive with everything you need to get online
> including your Starlink, WiFi router, cables and base. You will receive
> a separate email when your order ships, typically within 2 weeks.
> Got an email Feb 9 saying order was shipped.

Hopefully, I'll get that second magic email tomorrow.

>  I forget when it arrived, but I was up and running on Feb 15.
>

>> 6 feet is mostly, probably, could be OK, given the relative
>> infrequency and cold, bland nature of your posts at the end of the
>> day. For a hot-blooded, keyboard pounding woke librul like me it'll
>> need to be at least 12 feet. More like 20 feet if the orange goon is
>> ever again allowed to run for anything except asylum in North Korea.
>
> If Trump needs asylum, all he needs to do is wade the Rio Grande from
> south to north. If he's worried about getting tired or stepping in a
> hole, he can get one of these:
> https://tinyurl.com/4ey8eth2

Is there still water in the Rio NotSoGrande? The orange goon is
currently up to his neck in personal lawyers. There's no chance he'll
drown alone.

Re: My Order Is Confirmed!

<e%atK.112139$ssF.15596@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15208&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15208

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 00:23:37 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 04:23 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 6/23/2022 5:51 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> My Starlink account says "Order being processed". <sad face> C'mon,
>>> folks. Get my Starlinky coming home to me, now!
>>
>> I got this Feb 7:
>> Order Confirmed
>> The Starlink team is preparing your order for delivery.
>>
>> Your Starlink Kit will arrive with everything you need to get online
>> including your Starlink, WiFi router, cables and base. You will
>> receive a separate email when your order ships, typically within 2
>> weeks.
>> Got an email Feb 9 saying order was shipped.
>
> Hopefully, I'll get that second magic email tomorrow.
>
>>  Â I forget when it arrived, but I was up and running on Feb 15.
>>

>>> 6 feet is mostly, probably, could be OK, given the relative
>>> infrequency and cold, bland nature of your posts at the end of the
>>> day. For a hot-blooded, keyboard pounding woke librul like me it'll
>>> need to be at least 12 feet. More like 20 feet if the orange goon
>>> is ever again allowed to run for anything except asylum in North
>>> Korea.
>>
>> If Trump needs asylum, all he needs to do is wade the Rio Grande
>> from south to north. If he's worried about getting tired or stepping
>> in a hole, he can get one of these:
>> https://tinyurl.com/4ey8eth2
>>

> Is there still water in the Rio NotSoGrande? The orange goon is
> currently up to his neck in personal lawyers. There's no chance he'll
> drown alone.

That's true. Sharks never stop swimming.......and they probably only
rarely die from drowning.

--
bill

Re: My Order Is Confirmed!

<-IKdnXM9KadI_iv_nZ2dnUU7-U2dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15219&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15219

Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:24:40 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 01:24 UTC

On 6/23/2022 9:23 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> I got this Feb 7:
>>> Order Confirmed
>>> The Starlink team is preparing your order for delivery.
>>>
>>> Your Starlink Kit will arrive with everything you need to get online
>>> including your Starlink, WiFi router, cables and base. You will
>>> receive a separate email when your order ships, typically within 2
>>> weeks.
>>> Got an email Feb 9 saying order was shipped.
>>
>> Hopefully, I'll get that second magic email tomorrow.
>>
>>>  Â I forget when it arrived, but I was up and running on Feb 15.

>>> If Trump needs asylum, all he needs to do is wade the Rio Grande from
>>> south to north. If he's worried about getting tired or stepping in a
>>> hole, he can get one of these:
>>> https://tinyurl.com/4ey8eth2
>>>

>> Is there still water in the Rio NotSoGrande? The orange goon is
>> currently up to his neck in personal lawyers. There's no chance he'll
>> drown alone.
>
> That's true. Sharks never stop swimming.......and they probably only
> rarely die from drowning.

Got the shipping notice today. Delivery expected on Monday! Yaaahoooo!

10ms/3.98/0.72

Re: My Order Is Confirmed!

<E1utK.274778$vAW9.124@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15220&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15220

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
<-IKdnXM9KadI_iv_nZ2dnUU7-U2dnZ2d@giganews.com>
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:03:16 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:03 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 6/23/2022 9:23 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> Hopefully, I'll get that second magic email tomorrow.

>>> Is there still water in the Rio NotSoGrande? The orange goon is
>>> currently up to his neck in personal lawyers. There's no chance
>>> he'll drown alone.
>>
>> That's true. Sharks never stop swimming.......and they probably only
>> rarely die from drowning.
>>

> Got the shipping notice today. Delivery expected on Monday! Yaaahoooo!
>
> 10ms/3.98/0.72

I've got a feeling that by Wednesday, you'll be doing better than this:
Ping ms
40
Download Mbps
32.29
Upload Mbps
9.06

My metrics have been all over the triangle here lately - mostly near
the bottom of it.

--
bill

Re: My Order Is Confirmed!

<-IKdnXI9Kaf47yv_nZ2dnUU7-U2dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15221&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15221

Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 19:26:48 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:26 UTC

On 6/24/2022 7:03 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> That's true. Sharks never stop swimming.......and they probably only
>>> rarely die from drowning.
>>>

>> Got the shipping notice today. Delivery expected on Monday! Yaaahoooo!
>>
>> 10ms/3.98/0.72
>
> I've got a feeling that by Wednesday, you'll be doing better than this:
>  Ping ms
> 40
> Download Mbps
> 32.29
> Upload Mbps
> 9.06
>
> My metrics have been all over the triangle here lately - mostly near the
> bottom of it.

I'm not going to talk about your bottom. But I am reaaaally looking
forward to the change.

Re: My Order Is Confirmed!

<eKutK.52712$9j2.48786@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15222&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15222

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:50:49 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:50 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 6/24/2022 7:03 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> Got the shipping notice today. Delivery expected on Monday! Yaaahoooo!
>>>
>>> 10ms/3.98/0.72
>>
>> I've got a feeling that by Wednesday, you'll be doing better than this:
>>  Â Ping ms
>> 40
>> Download Mbps
>> 32.29
>> Upload Mbps
>> 9.06
>>
>> My metrics have been all over the triangle here lately - mostly near
>> the bottom of it.
>>

> I'm not going to talk about your bottom. But I am reaaaally looking
> forward to the change.

You might not be able to handle it. Have been practicing looking and
thinking fast?

--
bill

Re: My Order Is Confirmed!

<t98045$l67$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15228&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15228

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 16:53:09 -0500
<-IKdnXM9KadI_iv_nZ2dnUU7-U2dnZ2d@giganews.com>
<E1utK.274778$vAW9.124@fx10.iad>
<-IKdnXI9Kaf47yv_nZ2dnUU7-U2dnZ2d@giganews.com>
<eKutK.52712$9j2.48786@fx33.iad>
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 21:53 UTC

On 6/24/2022 9:50 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> I've got a feeling that by Wednesday, you'll be doing better than this:
>>>  Â Ping ms
>>> 40
>>> Download Mbps
>>> 32.29
>>> Upload Mbps
>>> 9.06
>>>
>>> My metrics have been all over the triangle here lately - mostly near
>>> the bottom of it.
>>>

>> I'm not going to talk about your bottom. But I am reaaaally looking
>> forward to the change.
>
> You might not be able to handle it. Have been practicing looking and
> thinking fast?

I don't think he thinks at all, much less fast.

--
- "Ain't no fuckin' way that whole Siberian Orchestra is trans" -Paul
"Paulie Walnuts" Gualtieri

Re: My Order Is Confirmed!

<KKadnSBqU8G2_if_nZ2dnUU7-XudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15247&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15247

Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 19:10:54 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 02:10 UTC

On 6/24/2022 7:50 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> I've got a feeling that by Wednesday, you'll be doing better than this:
>>>  Â Ping ms
>>> 40
>>> Download Mbps
>>> 32.29
>>> Upload Mbps
>>> 9.06
>>>
>>> My metrics have been all over the triangle here lately - mostly near
>>> the bottom of it.
>>>

>> I'm not going to talk about your bottom. But I am reaaaally looking
>> forward to the change.
>
> You might not be able to handle it. Have been practicing looking and
> thinking fast?

HawHawHaw! I love, love, love my dishy!

37/98.7/6.9

Life in the fast lane. Yahoooo!

Re: My Order Is Confirmed!

<jyuuK.290155$JVi.5804@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15248&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15248

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 23:27:10 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 03:27 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 6/24/2022 7:50 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> I'm not going to talk about your bottom. But I am reaaaally looking
>>> forward to the change.
>>
>> You might not be able to handle it. Have been practicing looking and
>> thinking fast?
>>

> HawHawHaw! I love, love, love my dishy!
>
> 37/98.7/6.9
>
> Life in the fast lane. Yahoooo!

Very good.

Mine has been all over the place lately, and my average since
installation has been creeping downward. My first 30 day average was
102, but the last 30 days is 68. My highest speed was 256 in April.

Now:
Download Mbps
30.87
Upload Mbps
10.24
Ping ms 58 79 92

If you go here:
https://starlink.sx/
and set your home location, how many sats does it say you're seeing?

--
bill

Re: My Order Is Confirmed!

<KJ-dnbQbvtDkmCb_nZ2dnUU7-QmdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15250&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15250

Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 06:43:23 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 13:43 UTC

On 6/27/2022 8:27 PM, bfh wrote:

>> kmiller wrote:

That site shows it seeing 7 sats - quality 100%.

31/71.16/8.11

It's like moving off the old 300 baud modem. I can live with it. So far
the link has been steady but too short of time running to really know yet.

Re: My Order Is Confirmed!

<E6GuK.43687$El2.24098@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15258&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15258

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 12:36:51 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 16:36 UTC

kmiller wrote:

> That site shows it seeing 7 sats - quality 100%.

damn. I've never seen 7. Most of the time, it's 4 or 5 - and some of
those are behind the pine trees. It's just not fair. Launch faster,
Elon - Cracker Lives Matter, too.
You lucky bastard.

--
bill