Subject: Re: So who gets the credit
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.food.fast-food
From: prec...@yahoo.net (%)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 05:43:55 -0500
 by: % - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 10:43 UTC

]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> James Owen <sonofchad@nodad.com> wrote:
>> Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net> wrote:
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> You don't think Alex Cain had a role? I mean Alex destroyed John
>>> Henry's life, so he's clearly pretty powerful.
>>>

>> From what I’ve read about Alex in my dad’s files, he certainly deserves
>> some credit for consuming huge chunks of Chadad’s existence. In some ways,
>> I think he was my mum’s hero, since she often said that every minute dad
>> spent ranting about Cain’s evil empire, was a minute he didn’t spend
>> dreaming of new ways to abuse or impoverish us. I often wonder if Uncle
>> Lonnie would ever have got the opportunity to rescue us and make mum so
>> very, very happy, we’re it not for dad’s Alex obsession.
>>
>> The crazy thing is, many people that would hear about Alex (family members,
>> other student’s parents, waitstaff at Arbies, the postman) actually
>> commented on how similar he and dad were. In another life they could have
>> been twins, friends or at least a pair of battling, nuggety tag team
>> partners.
>>

> LOL!
>
> Little Alex and Fat Chad brought a lot of us an awful lot of
> schadenfreud-esque joy…

https://postimg.cc/p97bsx6r yay

Re: So who gets the credit

<unltcs$2f841$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15186&group=alt.food.fast-food#15186

Followup: alt.fan.chad-bryant
From: met...@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 11:00:44 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:cIXVx7BNfBm73v91hEYSbyhjwSs=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 11:00 UTC

% <precent@yahoo.net> wrote:
> ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
>> James Owen <sonofchad@nodad.com> wrote:

>>> From what I’ve read about Alex in my dad’s files, he certainly deserves
>>> some credit for consuming huge chunks of Chadad’s existence. In some ways,
>>> I think he was my mum’s hero, since she often said that every minute dad
>>> spent ranting about Cain’s evil empire, was a minute he didn’t spend
>>> dreaming of new ways to abuse or impoverish us. I often wonder if Uncle
>>> Lonnie would ever have got the opportunity to rescue us and make mum so
>>> very, very happy, we’re it not for dad’s Alex obsession.
>>>
>>> The crazy thing is, many people that would hear about Alex (family members,
>>> other student’s parents, waitstaff at Arbies, the postman) actually
>>> commented on how similar he and dad were. In another life they could have
>>> been twins, friends or at least a pair of battling, nuggety tag team
>>> partners.
>>>

>> LOL!
>>
>> Little Alex and Fat Chad brought a lot of us an awful lot of
>> schadenfreud-esque joy…
>>

> https://postimg.cc/p97bsx6r yay

Seriously, how much fried chicken do you reckon greaseball Bryant has
consumed in his fat, oily life?