Life is not for everyone.

interests / alt.politics / Toiletpapersgate

SubjectAuthor
* ToiletpapersgateBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: ToiletpapersgateBradley K. Sherman
`- Re: Toiletpapersgate25.BX943

Pages:123
Toiletpapersgate

<su6g88$4ka$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15189&group=alt.politics#15189

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Toiletpapersgate
Date: 11 Feb 2022 20:17:12 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 20:17 UTC

| Mr. Trump broke the law. After President Richard M. Nixon's
| resignation, Congress passed a number of laws intended to
| preserve the integrity of documents and other materials
| from Nixon's presidency, and made the laws applicable to
| all future presidents. The Presidential Records Act of 1978
| ended the practice of records belonging to former
| presidents and declared that the United States shall
| "reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and
| control of presidential records." The law requires a
| president to "take all such steps as may be necessary" to
| make sure the records are preserved -- an important pillar
| of accountability in a democracy and also essential for
| historical understanding of the presidency.
|
| Mr. Trump cannot plead ignorance. He was warned about the
| legal requirements by White House counsel Donald McGahn and
| by two chiefs of staff, Reince Priebus and John F. Kelly.
| Internal memos to the White House staff also warned in 2017
| that destroying presidential records is a federal crime. On
| Wednesday, The Post reported that NARA had asked the
| Justice Department to examine Mr. Trump's handling of the
| records. Also, the National Security Archive, a nonprofit
| research group at George Washington University that filed
| lawsuits earlier seeking to protect documents of the Trump
| era, and Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in
| Washington, a nonprofit government accountability group,
| sent a letter this week to the Justice Department calling
| for an investigation. Unfortunately, the records act lacks
| teeth, although other laws impose criminal penalties for
| willful destruction of records. As Tom Blanton, director of
| the nonprofit archive group, put it in 2020, we must
| "prevent any bonfire of records in the Rose Garden."
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/02/09/documents-werent-only-things-trump-tore-up-while-office/>

--bks

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<subqdb$a3k$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15244&group=alt.politics#15244

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Toiletpapersgate
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 20:41:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 20:41 UTC

> | Mr. Trump broke the law. After President Richard M. Nixon's
> | resignation, Congress passed a number of laws intended to
> | preserve the integrity of documents and other materials
> | from Nixon's presidency, and made the laws applicable to
> | all future presidents. The Presidential Records Act of 1978

| But it remains unclear what protocols were followed
| because, as one person familiar with the transfer said,
| "Nothing about this is normal." Officials have not
| identified what company handled the Mar-a-Lago shipment.
|
| "He would roll his eyes at the rules, so we did, too," said
| Stephanie Grisham, the former Trump White House press
| secretary who has become an outspoken Trump critic since
| the Jan. 6 insurrection on the U.S. Capitol. "We weren't
| going to get in trouble because he's the president of the
| United States."
|
| Grisham, the author of "I'll Take Your Questions Now: What
| I Saw at the Trump White House," recalled one instance in
| which she expressed concern about violating the Hatch Act,
| which prohibits federal employees from engaging in some
| forms of political activity. Grisham said that Trump told
| her: "Who's the boss of the Hatch Act? It's me. So say
| whatever you want."
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/12/trump-15-boxes/>

--bks

Becoming a Trumpling is tantamount to getting a lobotomy.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<sutili$nm8$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15390&group=alt.politics#15390

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 14:19:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 14:19 UTC

If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
| Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
| were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
| other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
| -- look at them, according to people close to him.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-classified/>

Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?

--bks

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<XnsAE445F15C8F16noemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15391&group=alt.politics#15391

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 09:23:22 -0600
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 15:23 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

> If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
> down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
> top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-class
> ified/>

"But....but....her emails!

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<2DtQJ.9539$WZCa.7904@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15393&group=alt.politics#15393

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 08:03:08 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 16:03 UTC

On 2/20/2022 6:19 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
> down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
> top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-classified/>
>
> Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?

Time for a search warrant to be served on Trump.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<sutruo$1heot$5@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15395&group=alt.politics#15395

Followup: ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.transcripts
From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Wi1liam T)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 16:58:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wi1liam T - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 16:58 UTC

>If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
>down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
>top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-
classified/>

>Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?
>
> --bks

The Shredder as Toilet theory is gaining steam, especially now that they
found shit in his paper shredder. He gets those things mixed up all the
time.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<suue53$lls$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15398&group=alt.politics#15398

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 22:08:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 22:08 UTC

Rudy Canoza <notgenx33@gmail.com> wrote:
>On 2/20/2022 6:19 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
>> down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
>> top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
>> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
>> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
>> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
>> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-classified/>
>> Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?
>
>Time for a search warrant to be served on Trump.

| Solomon said that Mazars leaving the Trump Organization in
| the dust will likely spook future firms away from doing
| business with the Trumps. This, in turn, may force Trump to
| explore other, less respectable avenues of obtaining credit.
|
| "This explodes the national security risk by a factor of
| 10, because now he's going to be desperate for new loans.
| Legitimate banks are not going to touch him. So it expands
| the universe of shady characters who could offer him loans
| in return for favors that might include disclosing U.S.
| national security secrets," said Quincy Institute for
| Responsible Statecraft fellow Joseph Cirincione.
|
| "Whether it is the Saudis, Russians, narcoterrorists -
| anybody with access to hundreds of millions would be in the
| running for Donald Trump's new loan officer," he said.
| "That is why you don't give security clearance to people
| who are financially compromised."
<https://www.rawstory.com/trumpworld-in-full-meltdown-following-breakup-with-mazars-report/>

--bks

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<lhzQJ.51627$iK66.49032@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15399&group=alt.politics#15399

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 14:29:36 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 22:29 UTC

On 2/20/2022 2:08 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> Rudy Canoza <notgenx33@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2/20/2022 6:19 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>>> If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
>>> down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
>>> top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
>>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-classified/>
>>> Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?
>>
>> Time for a search warrant to be served on Trump.

> | Solomon said that Mazars leaving the Trump Organization in
> | the dust will likely spook future firms away from doing
> | business with the Trumps. This, in turn, may force Trump to
> | explore other, less respectable avenues of obtaining credit.
> |
> | "This explodes the national security risk by a factor of
> | 10, because now he's going to be desperate for new loans.
> | Legitimate banks are not going to touch him. So it expands
> | the universe of shady characters who could offer him loans
> | in return for favors that might include disclosing U.S.
> | national security secrets," said Quincy Institute for
> | Responsible Statecraft fellow Joseph Cirincione.
> |
> | "Whether it is the Saudis, Russians, narcoterrorists -
> | anybody with access to hundreds of millions would be in the
> | running for Donald Trump's new loan officer," he said.
> | "That is why you don't give security clearance to people
> | who are financially compromised."
> <https://www.rawstory.com/trumpworld-in-full-meltdown-following-breakup-with-mazars-report/>

The National Archives did not get all of the classified information that Trump
stole from the White House and took with him to Mar a Stinko. That's why we
need the search warrants. Merrick Garland needs to get on this *now*. Trump's
residence and offices at Trump Tower need to be searched, too.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<GsydnbG_iOxFQo__nZ2dnUU7-bGdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15401&group=alt.politics#15401

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX943)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 19:42:00 -0500
 by: 25.BX943 - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 00:42 UTC

Yea, yea ... just keep waving that between everybody
and the giant Hillary/(Obama?) spying scandal .....

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<sv5cl1$1mssf$14@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15427&group=alt.politics#15427

Followup: ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.transcripts
From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Wi1liam T)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 13:25:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wi1liam T - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 13:25 UTC

>If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
>down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
>top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-
classified/>

>Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?
>
> --bks

The Shredder as Toilet theory is gaining steam, especially now that they
found shit in his paper shredder. He gets those things mixed up all the
time.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<svbqse$1qbm5$101@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15548&group=alt.politics#15548

Followup: ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.transcripts
From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Wi1liam T)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 00:05:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wi1liam T - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 00:05 UTC

>If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
>down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
>top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-
classified/>

>Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?
>
> --bks

The Shredder as Toilet theory is gaining steam, especially now that they
found shit in his paper shredder. He gets those things mixed up all the
time.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<svgba3$1ss8e$11@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15647&group=alt.politics#15647

Followup: ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.transcripts
From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Wi1liam T)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 17:10:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wi1liam T - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 17:10 UTC

>If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
>down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
>top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-
classified/>

>Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?
>
> --bks

The Shredder as Toilet theory is gaining steam, especially now that they
found shit in his paper shredder. He gets those things mixed up all the
time.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<svgt16$1t6kr$107@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15700&group=alt.politics#15700

Followup: ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.transcripts
From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Wi1liam T)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 22:12:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wi1liam T - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 22:12 UTC

>If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
>down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
>top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-
classified/>

>Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?
>
> --bks

The Shredder as Toilet theory is gaining steam, especially now that they
found shit in his paper shredder. He gets those things mixed up all the
time.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<svj5nr$1ue4e$114@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15752&group=alt.politics#15752

Followup: ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.transcripts
From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Wi1liam T)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 18:53:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wi1liam T - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 18:53 UTC

>If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
>down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
>top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-
classified/>

>Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?
>
> --bks

The Shredder as Toilet theory is gaining steam, especially now that they
found shit in his paper shredder. He gets those things mixed up all the
time.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<svje3g$1uiar$15@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15773&group=alt.politics#15773

Followup: ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.transcripts
From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Wi1liam T)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 21:16:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wi1liam T - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 21:16 UTC

>If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
>down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
>top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-
classified/>

>Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?
>
> --bks

The Shredder as Toilet theory is gaining steam, especially now that they
found shit in his paper shredder. He gets those things mixed up all the
time.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<t00ins$25o7o$28@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16070&group=alt.politics#16070

Followup: ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.transcripts
From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Wi1liam T)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 20:55:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wi1liam T - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 20:55 UTC

>If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
>down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
>top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-
classified/>

>Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?
>
> --bks

The Shredder as Toilet theory is gaining steam, especially now that they
found shit in his paper shredder. He gets those things mixed up all the
time.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<t0127b$25veb$107@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16113&group=alt.politics#16113

Followup: ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.transcripts
From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Wi1liam T)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 01:19:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wi1liam T - Sun, 6 Mar 2022 01:19 UTC

>If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
>down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
>top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-
classified/>

>Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?
>
> --bks

The Shredder as Toilet theory is gaining steam, especially now that they
found shit in his paper shredder. He gets those things mixed up all the
time.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<t03cd4$278h3$34@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16155&group=alt.politics#16155

Followup: ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.transcripts
From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Wi1liam T)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 22:25:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wi1liam T - Sun, 6 Mar 2022 22:25 UTC

>If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
>down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
>top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-
classified/>

>Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?
>
> --bks

The Shredder as Toilet theory is gaining steam, especially now that they
found shit in his paper shredder. He gets those things mixed up all the
time.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<t04uab$2843h$24@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16197&group=alt.politics#16197

Followup: ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.transcripts
From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Wi1liam T)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 12:37:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wi1liam T - Mon, 7 Mar 2022 12:37 UTC

>If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
>down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
>top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-
classified/>

>Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?
>
> --bks

The Shredder as Toilet theory is gaining steam, especially now that they
found shit in his paper shredder. He gets those things mixed up all the
time.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<t06cmf$28qgl$11@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16244&group=alt.politics#16244

Followup: ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.transcripts
From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Wi1liam T)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 01:49:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wi1liam T - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 01:49 UTC

>If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
>down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
>top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-
classified/>

>Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?
>
> --bks

The Shredder as Toilet theory is gaining steam, especially now that they
found shit in his paper shredder. He gets those things mixed up all the
time.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<t08bpb$29s8m$23@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16296&group=alt.politics#16296

Followup: ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.transcripts
From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Wi1liam T)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 19:45:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wi1liam T - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 19:45 UTC

>If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
>down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
>top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-
classified/>

>Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?
>
> --bks

The Shredder as Toilet theory is gaining steam, especially now that they
found shit in his paper shredder. He gets those things mixed up all the
time.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<t0au18$2bei1$26@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16333&group=alt.politics#16333

Followup: ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.transcripts
From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Wi1liam T)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 19:09:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wi1liam T - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 19:09 UTC

>If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
>down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
>top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-
classified/>

>Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?
>
> --bks

The Shredder as Toilet theory is gaining steam, especially now that they
found shit in his paper shredder. He gets those things mixed up all the
time.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<t0d4t3$2clu3$11@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16378&group=alt.politics#16378

Followup: ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.transcripts
From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Wi1liam T)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 15:19:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wi1liam T - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 15:19 UTC

>If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
>down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
>top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-
classified/>

>Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?
>
> --bks

The Shredder as Toilet theory is gaining steam, especially now that they
found shit in his paper shredder. He gets those things mixed up all the
time.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<t0g4o5$2e9h9$14@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16472&group=alt.politics#16472

Followup: ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.transcripts
From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Wi1liam T)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 18:34:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wi1liam T - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 18:34 UTC

>If Boss Orangutan tore up many documents and flushed others
>down the toilet, what was special about the thousands of
>top secret pages that he purloined at Mar-A-Shithole?
> | Trump was very secretive about the packing of boxes that
> | were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago last month, and did not let
> | other aides -- including some of his most senior advisers
> | -- look at them, according to people close to him.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-
classified/>

>Planning to sell them to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Blackmail?
>
> --bks

The Shredder as Toilet theory is gaining steam, especially now that they
found shit in his paper shredder. He gets those things mixed up all the
time.

Re: Toiletpapersgate

<t0g6af$2ea5g$44@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16485&group=alt.politics#16485

Followup: ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.transcripts
From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Wi1liam T)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 19:01:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wi1liam T - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 19:01 UTC