Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 07:40:42 +0200
From: hon...@mail.mil (U.S. Army Officer Corps)
Subject: Re: Gen. Milley - TREASON
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc, alt.politics, alt.politics.usa, alt.survival,
alt.military.retired
 by: U.S. Army Officer Co - Thu, 16 Sep 2021 05:40 UTC

On 15 Sep 2021, SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> posted some

> It's a word too-often bandied about, but it DOES have
> some practical, technical, meaning. Milley CONSPIRED
> WITH OUR ENEMIES, gave them STRATEGIC information,
> promised to INFORM THEM of our miltary moves and
> plans and even conspired to deprive the C&C of his
> official range of authority.
>
> Bad if some civvie does it - absolute TREASON for
> a ranking military officer.
>
> He deserves to spend the rest of his traitorous
> life in a sub-basement cell in Leavenworth.
>
> THIS is the kind of lethal backstabbing shit you get
> from leftists. Milley and his cohorts - GIVE 'EM THE
> MAX. He's a de-facto CHICOM AGENT, a disgrace to the
> uniform and his country. Oh, and he's NOT alone ...
> there will be a big circle of traitors who recruited
> him and guided his hand.
>
> Commies - as bad as any NAZI or Taliban wearing a
> suicide vest.

General Milley's aide-de-camp needs to receive a wooden box from the
armory.

He will place the box in the exact center of General Milley's desk,
about face, march through the office doors, and secure them behind
him.

General Milley will know what is in the box, and understand what is
required of him as a member of the commissioned officer corps.

When the aide-de-camp hears the shot, he will unlock the doors, and
inform the Pentagon duty officer that the general has shot himself
while cleaning his service weapon.

The Command Duty Officer and Staff Duty Noncommissioned Officer will
take it from there.

"Armorer!" "Make it so."