You will be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize... posthumously.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Do You Feel Lucky? Yep! I'm part of the 99% WHO SURVIVED COVID WITH NO SHOTS.

SubjectAuthor
* Do You Feel Lucky? Yep! I'm part of the 99% WHO SURVIVED COVID WITH NO SHOTS.U.S. Government
+- Re: Do You Feel Lucky? Yep! I'm part of the 99% WHO SURVIVED COVID WITH NO SHOSteve Cummings
[...]

1
Do You Feel Lucky? Yep! I'm part of the 99% WHO SURVIVED COVID WITH NO SHOTS.

<XnsADA1A3D5C3C01AMS@94.23.43.182>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9497&group=alt.politics#9497

From: tragg...@democrat.retards (U.S. Government)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Do You Feel Lucky? Yep! I'm part of the 99% WHO SURVIVED COVID WITH NO SHOTS.
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:06:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: U.S. Government - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:06 UTC

Go ahead. Get your injected RNA tags.

We can track your ass anywhere any time then.

Re: Do You Feel Lucky? Yep! I'm part of the 99% WHO SURVIVED COVID WITH NO SHOTS.

<shi9pj$k4$9@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9535&group=alt.politics#9535

From: jthom...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 13:09:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 13:09 UTC

U.S. Government wrote

> Go ahead. Get your injected RNA tags.
>
> We can track your ass anywhere any time then.

Russians found out early that everybody who survives covid is healthy as a
horse and doesn't need to go to the hospital so that means they're all filled
up with victims of the vaccine!

They say it was horrible to watch vaccinated Putin sink into insanity and
then fucking all the children and animals he could find.

They say Trump got vaccinated and soon after cut off his own dick.

Tucker Carlson says vaccines only kill white people and are part of the new
white replacement theory.

Re: Do You Feel Lucky? Yep! I'm part of the 99% WHO SURVIVED COVID WITH NO SHOTS.

<shlmf4$d0c$3@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9587&group=alt.politics#9587

From: jthom...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 20:03:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 20:03 UTC

U.S. Government wrote

> Go ahead. Get your injected RNA tags.
>
> We can track your ass anywhere any time then.

Russians found out early that everybody who survives covid is healthy as a
horse and doesn't need to go to the hospital so that means they're all filled
up with victims of the vaccine!

They say it was horrible to watch vaccinated Putin sink into insanity and
then fucking all the children and animals he could find.

They say Trump got vaccinated and soon after cut off his own dick.

Tucker Carlson says vaccines only kill white people and are part of the new
white replacement theory.

Re: Do You Feel Lucky? Yep! I'm part of the 99% WHO SURVIVED COVID WITH NO SHOTS.

<slk3ui$gh8$36@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11853&group=alt.politics#11853

From: jthom...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 18:46:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Sat, 30 Oct 2021 18:46 UTC

U.S. Government wrote

> Go ahead. Get your injected RNA tags.
>
> We can track your ass anywhere any time then.

Russians found out early that everybody who survives covid is healthy as a
horse and doesn't need to go to the hospital so that means they're all filled
up with victims of the vaccine!

They say it was horrible to watch vaccinated Putin sink into insanity and
then fucking all the children and animals he could find.

They say Trump got vaccinated and soon after cut off his own dick.

Tucker Carlson says vaccines only kill white people and are part of the new
white replacement theory.

Re: Do You Feel Lucky? Yep! I'm part of the 99% WHO SURVIVED COVID WITH NO SHOTS.

<smc2uq$j97$92@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12258&group=alt.politics#12258

From: jthom...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 20:56:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 20:56 UTC

U.S. Government wrote

> Go ahead. Get your injected RNA tags.
>
> We can track your ass anywhere any time then.

Russians found out early that everybody who survives covid is healthy as a
horse and doesn't need to go to the hospital so that means they're all filled
up with victims of the vaccine!

They say it was horrible to watch vaccinated Putin sink into insanity and
then fucking all the children and animals he could find.

They say Trump got vaccinated and soon after cut off his own dick.

Tucker Carlson says vaccines only kill white people and are part of the new
white replacement theory.

Re: Do You Feel Lucky? Yep! I'm part of the 99% WHO SURVIVED COVID WITH NO SHOTS.

<snv0i2$vbt$2@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12924&group=alt.politics#12924

From: jthom...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 04:28:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Sun, 28 Nov 2021 04:28 UTC

U.S. Government wrote

> Go ahead. Get your injected RNA tags.
>
> We can track your ass anywhere any time then.

Russians found out early that everybody who survives covid is healthy as a
horse and doesn't need to go to the hospital so that means they're all filled
up with victims of the vaccine!

They say it was horrible to watch vaccinated Putin sink into insanity and
then fucking all the children and animals he could find.

They say Trump got vaccinated and soon after cut off his own dick.

Tucker Carlson says vaccines only kill white people and are part of the new
white replacement theory.

Re: Do You Feel Lucky? Yep! I'm part of the 99% WHO SURVIVED COVID WITH NO SHOTS.

<so1jri$du4$10@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12949&group=alt.politics#12949

From: jthom...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 04:10:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 04:10 UTC

U.S. Government wrote

> Go ahead. Get your injected RNA tags.
>
> We can track your ass anywhere any time then.

Russians found out early that everybody who survives covid is healthy as a
horse and doesn't need to go to the hospital so that means they're all filled
up with victims of the vaccine!

They say it was horrible to watch vaccinated Putin sink into insanity and
then fucking all the children and animals he could find.

They say Trump got vaccinated and soon after cut off his own dick.

Tucker Carlson says vaccines only kill white people and are part of the new
white replacement theory.

Re: Do You Feel Lucky? Yep! I'm part of the 99% WHO SURVIVED COVID WITH NO SHOTS.

<soimda$og$110@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13124&group=alt.politics#13124

From: jthom...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 15:38:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 15:38 UTC

U.S. Government wrote

> Go ahead. Get your injected RNA tags.
>
> We can track your ass anywhere any time then.

Russians found out early that everybody who survives covid is healthy as a
horse and doesn't need to go to the hospital so that means they're all filled
up with victims of the vaccine!

They say it was horrible to watch vaccinated Putin sink into insanity and
then fucking all the children and animals he could find.

They say Trump got vaccinated and soon after cut off his own dick.

Tucker Carlson says vaccines only kill white people and are part of the new
white replacement theory.

Re: Do You Feel Lucky? Yep! I'm part of the 99% WHO SURVIVED COVID WITH NO SHOTS.

<som4pm$c0f$67@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13189&group=alt.politics#13189

From: jthom...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 23:02:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 23:02 UTC

U.S. Government wrote

> Go ahead. Get your injected RNA tags.
>
> We can track your ass anywhere any time then.

Russians found out early that everybody who survives covid is healthy as a
horse and doesn't need to go to the hospital so that means they're all filled
up with victims of the vaccine!

They say it was horrible to watch vaccinated Putin sink into insanity and
then fucking all the children and animals he could find.

They say Trump got vaccinated and soon after cut off his own dick.

Tucker Carlson says vaccines only kill white people and are part of the new
white replacement theory.

Re: Do You Feel Lucky? Yep! I'm part of the 99% WHO SURVIVED COVID WITH NO SHOTS.

<sridek$5tvu$27@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14187&group=alt.politics#14187

From: jthom...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:54:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:54 UTC

U.S. Government wrote

> Go ahead. Get your injected RNA tags.
>
> We can track your ass anywhere any time then.

Russians found out early that everybody who survives covid is healthy as a
horse and doesn't need to go to the hospital so that means they're all filled
up with victims of the vaccine!

They say it was horrible to watch vaccinated Putin sink into insanity and
then fucking all the children and animals he could find.

They say Trump got vaccinated and soon after cut off his own dick.

Tucker Carlson says vaccines only kill white people and are part of the new
white replacement theory.

Re: Do You Feel Lucky? Yep! I'm part of the 99% WHO SURVIVED COVID WITH NO SHOTS.

<ssptas$lsiv$14@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14768&group=alt.politics#14768

From: jthom...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 22:24:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 22:24 UTC

U.S. Government wrote

> Go ahead. Get your injected RNA tags.
>
> We can track your ass anywhere any time then.

Russians found out early that everybody who survives covid is healthy as a
horse and doesn't need to go to the hospital so that means they're all filled
up with victims of the vaccine!

They say it was horrible to watch vaccinated Putin sink into insanity and
then fucking all the children and animals he could find.

They say Trump got vaccinated and soon after cut off his own dick.

Tucker Carlson says vaccines only kill white people and are part of the new
white replacement theory.

Re: Do You Feel Lucky? Yep! I'm part of the 99% WHO SURVIVED COVID WITH NO SHOTS.

<subr52$195ge$82@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15252&group=alt.politics#15252

From: jthom...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 20:53:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 20:53 UTC

U.S. Government wrote

> Go ahead. Get your injected RNA tags.
>
> We can track your ass anywhere any time then.

Russians found out early that everybody who survives covid is healthy as a
horse and doesn't need to go to the hospital so that means they're all filled
up with victims of the vaccine!

They say it was horrible to watch vaccinated Putin sink into insanity and
then fucking all the children and animals he could find.

They say Trump got vaccinated and soon after cut off his own dick.

Tucker Carlson says vaccines only kill white people and are part of the new
white replacement theory.

Re: Do You Feel Lucky? Yep! I'm part of the 99% WHO SURVIVED COVID WITH NO SHOTS.

<suc40u$1998n$42@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15260&group=alt.politics#15260

From: jthom...@gmail.com (Steve Cummings)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 23:25:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Cummings - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 23:25 UTC

U.S. Government wrote