From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: "Forgotten" fast food scandals
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 01:30:12 -0800
 by: K Wills - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 09:30 UTC

https://wealthofgeeks.com/fast-food-scandals-forgotten-about/

The headline cries, "24 Fast Food Scandals Everyone’s Forgotten
About." I beg to differ.

I must have slept though the "Women belong in the kitchen." Burger
King scandal. I didn't hear a thing about it.

Did anyone, anyone at all, forget about Subway and Jared Fogle?

Jonathan Neman Tweeted, "...underlying problem in the fact that
'78% of hospitalizations due to COVID are obese and overweight
people.'" The question I have is, how accurate is the 78% figure
cited? If accurate, or very close to accurate, the claim of his being
"fat-phobic" evaporates.
Of course, there is no such thing as fat-phobic. The term is
Cacomorphobia. But people didn't pay attention in eighth grade, it
would appear.

I could go on, but I can state with just those examples, the
claim of 24 is inaccurate for me. Even so, I found the article
interesting.

--

No sense being pessimistic.
It wouldn't work anyway.