Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 18:54:52 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: More Orange Goon Nutisms
 by: kmiller - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 01:54 UTC

Angry, violent, reckless: testimony paints shocking portrait of Trump

Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony of a president lunging at a Secret
Service agent’s throat ‘is going to loom very large’ in US history,
experts say

He lunged at a Secret Service agent’s throat. He threw dishes during
temper tantrums. And he wanted metal detectors taken away so his fans
could march with guns and knives.

An astonishing portrait of Donald Trump as an unhinged and personally
violent president emerged at Tuesday’s hearing of the congressional
committee investigating last year’s attack on the US Capitol.

Cassidy Hutchinson testified that Trump had been told in advance of his
speech at a rally on the Ellipse that some individuals were armed with guns.
Ex-White House aide delivers explosive public testimony to January 6 panel

Even for a country – and a political press corps – long used to the
norm-shattering of the Trump years, the picture painted of Trump at the
surprise hearing was a shock to the system. The January 6 panel had
promised new revelations and it did not disappoint.

“Never before in American history have we ever seen credible testimony
this shocking against a president of the United States before Congress,”
Michael Beschloss, a presidential historian, told the MSNBC network.
“This is a day that is going to loom very large in American history.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/28/trump-jan-6-secret-service-hutchinson

Lock him up! Lock him up!

Re: More Orange Goon Nutisms

<t9kb9g$1u7bd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15290&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15290

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: More Orange Goon Nutisms
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 09:17:19 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:17 UTC

On 6/28/2022 8:54 PM, kmiller wrote:

> Angry, violent, reckless: testimony paints shocking portrait of Trump
>
> Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony of a president lunging at a Secret
> Service agent’s throat ‘is going to loom very large’ in US history,
> experts say
>
> He lunged at a Secret Service agent’s throat. He threw dishes during
> temper tantrums. And he wanted metal detectors taken away so his fans
> could march with guns and knives.

A couple of things here. One, this is hearsay and would not be allowed
in a "fair and legal" hearing.

Two:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/29/secret-service-agent-testify-trump-wheel-jan-6

--
One out of three Biden supporters is just as politically misguided as