Subject: Re: The Star Spangled Banner
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 12:59:50 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 4 Jul 2022 16:59 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:

> The Star Spangled Banner
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjzZh6-h9fM

damn. I allege that we should ban assault guitars at the end of the
day going forward. Then the President should literally invoke the
Defense Production Act to require assault guitar makers to pivot to
producing elastomeric masks.

Meanwhile, The CDC should be given a few billion dollars and not more
than a fiscal year to conduct a study to determine when and where
these masks should be worn, and by whom, until every American - and
non-American - has easy and free access to an elastomeric mask
regardless of race, religion, ideology, location, economic status,
gender identification, ........etc.

I also strongly suggest that because of her past successes as Czar of
This and That and Other Things, that Kakala be designated as Czar of
the National Transitory Transition to Elastomeric Masks. And because
of the significance of the passage of time, it's important that we get
right on this no later than the end of the day. Monkeypox is on the
march, and it won't wait. Neither will the unstoppable advance of the
devious deviations of the ever-novel Coronavirus.

After a short period of self-triangulation, I'll have some suggestions
on the visual metrics of elastomeric masks. I mean, hey. There will
have to some way - maybe a color scheme - so that when everybody is
faceless, everybody can determine who's what. You don't, for example,
want a peaceful protester to be misidentified as a terrorist or a
common everyday smash-and-grabber........or an innocent citizen to be
misidentified as a cop.

Oh, and by the way, the ever-popular Dr. Fauci should be appointed as
the national messenger for the efficaciousness of all of this stuff.
If it should turn out that he got brain fog from his two bouts with
Covid, he can get his cues from Kakala.

BTW again, if any of it should go sideways, pear-shaped, off the
rails, toes-up, or literally fall off the table, a Senate Commission
can be stood up to blame Trump or Russia.

--
bill

Re: The Star Spangled Banner

<t9v89t$3ed81$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15361&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15361

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 12:33:49 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 4 Jul 2022 17:33 UTC

On 7/4/2022 11:59 AM, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>
>> The Star Spangled Banner
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjzZh6-h9fM
>
> damn. I allege that we should ban assault guitars at the end of the day
> going forward. Then the President should literally invoke the Defense
> Production Act to require assault guitar makers to pivot to producing
> elastomeric masks.
>
> Meanwhile, The CDC should be given a few billion dollars and not more
> than a fiscal year to conduct a study to determine when and where these
> masks should be worn, and by whom, until every American - and
> non-American - has easy and free access to an elastomeric mask
> regardless of race, religion, ideology, location, economic status,
> gender identification, ........etc.
>
> I also strongly suggest that because of her past successes as Czar of
> This and That and Other Things, that Kakala be designated as Czar of the
> National Transitory Transition to Elastomeric Masks. And because of the
> significance of the passage of time, it's important that we get right on
> this no later than the end of the day. Monkeypox is on the march, and it
> won't wait. Neither will the unstoppable advance of the devious
> deviations of the ever-novel Coronavirus.
>
> After a short period of self-triangulation, I'll have some suggestions
> on the visual metrics of elastomeric masks. I mean, hey. There will have
> to some way - maybe a color scheme - so that when everybody is faceless,
> everybody can determine who's what. You don't, for example, want a
> peaceful protester to be misidentified as a terrorist or a common
> everyday smash-and-grabber........or an innocent citizen to be
> misidentified as a cop.
>
> Oh, and by the way, the ever-popular Dr. Fauci should be appointed as
> the national messenger for the efficaciousness of all of this stuff. If
> it should turn out that he got brain fog from his two bouts with Covid,
> he can get his cues from Kakala.
>
> BTW again, if any of it should go sideways, pear-shaped, off the rails,
> toes-up, or literally fall off the table, a Senate Commission can be
> stood up to blame Trump or Russia.

As bad or worse than some of these pop singers trying to show off their
pipes. This is not the song for it.

--
One out of three Biden supporters is just as politically misguided as