Chairman of the Bored.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts about 'whether to re-install' Trump as president

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts aboutbfh
+* Re: Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts aboutkmiller
|+- Re: Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts aboutbfh
|`- Re: Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts aboutGeorge.Anthony
`* Re: Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts aboutdm_callier
 +- Re: Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts aboutbfh
 `- Re: Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts aboutGeorge.Anthony

1
Re: Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts about 'whether to re-install' Trump as president

<Lz7xK.388853$X_i.355607@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15377&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15377

Subject: Re: Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts about
'whether to re-install' Trump as president
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 23:45:47 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 03:45 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:

> "Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts about
> 'whether to re-install' Trump as president"
>
> "Russian state TV host Olga Skabeeva has in the past signaled that she
> wants to see former President Donald Trump back in the White House in
> 2024 -- but now she's apparently having second thoughts.
>
> The Daily Beast's Julia Davis has posted new video showing Skabeeva
> taking a more critical eye toward Trump because he is apparently no
> longer so eager to heap slavish praise on Russian President Vladimir
> Putin.
>
> "The other day, Trump promised to destroy the Russian Federation, to
> destroy Putin's hegemony, as he put it," she said. "Now we have to
> think whether to re-install him again as the American president! We
> haven't decided yet.""
>
> https://www.rawstory.com/russia-trump-2024/

At the end of the day going forward, the real reason for her pivot is
literally that Trump is not colluding efficaciously.

--
bill

Re: Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts about 'whether to re-install' Trump as president

<mtqdnR7eL7xaDlj_nZ2dnUU7-bWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15378&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15378

Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 06:53:13 -0700
'whether to re-install' Trump as president
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 13:53 UTC

On 7/5/2022 8:45 PM, bfh wrote:
> because he is apparently no longer so eager to heap slavish praise on
> Russian President Vladimir Putin

Or, maybe it's "because he is apparently no longer so eager to heap
slavish praise on Russian President Vladimir Putin".

Re: Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts about 'whether to re-install' Trump as president

<1afd6330-e806-48df-8ee7-820a7c2aea57n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15379&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15379

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 07:34:28 -0700 (PDT)
'whether to re-install' Trump as president
From: dm.call...@gmail.com (dm_callier)
 by: dm_callier - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 14:34 UTC

On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 8:45:50 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
> >
> > "Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts about
> > 'whether to re-install' Trump as president"
> >
> > "Russian state TV host Olga Skabeeva has in the past signaled that she
> > wants to see former President Donald Trump back in the White House in
> > 2024 -- but now she's apparently having second thoughts.
> >
> > The Daily Beast's Julia Davis has posted new video showing Skabeeva
> > taking a more critical eye toward Trump because he is apparently no
> > longer so eager to heap slavish praise on Russian President Vladimir
> > Putin.
> >
> > "The other day, Trump promised to destroy the Russian Federation, to
> > destroy Putin's hegemony, as he put it," she said. "Now we have to
> > think whether to re-install him again as the American president! We
> > haven't decided yet.""
> >
> > https://www.rawstory.com/russia-trump-2024/
> At the end of the day going forward, the real reason for her pivot is
> literally that Trump is not colluding efficaciously.
>

> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
Precisely...he's no longer a useful idiot...I wonder who the Russkies will install instead?

Enjoy the day,
dmc

Re: Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts about 'whether to re-install' Trump as president

<9qhxK.50860$Dh2.5275@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15380&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15380

'whether to re-install' Trump as president
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 10:58:13 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 14:58 UTC

dm_callier wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 8:45:50 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>>
>>> "Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts about
>>> 'whether to re-install' Trump as president"
>>>
>>> "Russian state TV host Olga Skabeeva has in the past signaled that she
>>> wants to see former President Donald Trump back in the White House in
>>> 2024 -- but now she's apparently having second thoughts.
>>>
>>> The Daily Beast's Julia Davis has posted new video showing Skabeeva
>>> taking a more critical eye toward Trump because he is apparently no
>>> longer so eager to heap slavish praise on Russian President Vladimir
>>> Putin.
>>>
>>> "The other day, Trump promised to destroy the Russian Federation, to
>>> destroy Putin's hegemony, as he put it," she said. "Now we have to
>>> think whether to re-install him again as the American president! We
>>> haven't decided yet.""
>>>
>>> https://www.rawstory.com/russia-trump-2024/
>> At the end of the day going forward, the real reason for her pivot is
>> literally that Trump is not colluding efficaciously.
>>

>> --
>> bill
>> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
> Precisely...he's no longer a useful idiot...I wonder who the Russkies will install instead?
>
> Enjoy the day,
> dmc

sigh.

--
bill

Re: Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts about 'whether to re-install' Trump as president

<FthxK.33778$%e2.32843@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15381&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15381

'whether to re-install' Trump as president
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 11:01:56 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 15:01 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 7/5/2022 8:45 PM, bfh wrote:
>> because he is apparently no longer so eager to heap slavish praise
>> on Russian President Vladimir Putin

bfh didn't write that.

> Or, maybe it's "because he is apparently no longer so eager to heap
> slavish praise on Russian President Vladimir Putin".

Download Mbps
126.64
Upload Mbps
7.59
Ping ms 42

--
bill

Re: Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts about 'whether to re-install' Trump as president

<ta492s$2g9c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15382&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15382

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
'whether to re-install' Trump as president
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 10:17:48 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 15:17 UTC

On 7/6/2022 9:31 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 7/6/2022 6:53 AM, kmiller wrote:
>> On 7/5/2022 8:45 PM, bfh wrote:
>>> because he is apparently no longer so eager to heap slavish praise on
>>> Russian President Vladimir Putin
>>
>> Or, maybe it's "because he is apparently no longer so eager to heap
>> slavish praise on Russian President Vladimir Putin".
>
>      You have to admire his heroic consistency. He screws up everything
> he touches and, sooner or later, he throws everyone under the bus.
>
> TB
I didn't know this topic was about Biden.

--
----------
One out of three Biden supporters is just as politically misguided as

Re: Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts about 'whether to re-install' Trump as president

<ta4951$2g9c$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15383&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15383

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
'whether to re-install' Trump as president
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 10:18:57 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 15:18 UTC

On 7/6/2022 9:34 AM, dm_callier wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 8:45:50 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>>
>>> "Russian state TV host says she's having second thoughts about
>>> 'whether to re-install' Trump as president"
>>>
>>> "Russian state TV host Olga Skabeeva has in the past signaled that she
>>> wants to see former President Donald Trump back in the White House in
>>> 2024 -- but now she's apparently having second thoughts.
>>>
>>> The Daily Beast's Julia Davis has posted new video showing Skabeeva
>>> taking a more critical eye toward Trump because he is apparently no
>>> longer so eager to heap slavish praise on Russian President Vladimir
>>> Putin.
>>>
>>> "The other day, Trump promised to destroy the Russian Federation, to
>>> destroy Putin's hegemony, as he put it," she said. "Now we have to
>>> think whether to re-install him again as the American president! We
>>> haven't decided yet.""
>>>
>>> https://www.rawstory.com/russia-trump-2024/
>> At the end of the day going forward, the real reason for her pivot is
>> literally that Trump is not colluding efficaciously.
>>

>> --
>> bill
>> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
> Precisely...he's no longer a useful idiot...I wonder who the Russkies will install instead?
>
> Enjoy the day,
> dmc
Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was president.

--