Although the moon is smaller than the earth, it is farther away.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Words of wisdon ???

SubjectAuthor
* Words of wisdon ???Jerry Osage
`* Re: Words of wisdon ???bfh
 +* Re: Words of wisdon ???George.Anthony
 |`- Re: Words of wisdon ???bfh
 `* Re: Words of wisdon ???Don Lampson
  `* Re: Words of wisdon ???bfh
   +* Re: Words of wisdon ???Don Lampson
   |`* Re: Words of wisdon ???bfh
   | +- Re: Words of wisdon ???Don Lampson
   | `- Re: Words of wisdon ???George.Anthony
   `* Re: Words of wisdon ???MR
    `- Re: Words of wisdon ???bfh

1
Words of wisdon ???

<gkgbchld4u23og5jcgadf66m6efv60p1s2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15387&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15387

From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Words of wisdon ???
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2022 12:27:02 -0500
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 17:27 UTC

Words of wisdom from our VP, Kakala, speaking at Highland Park. However,
she did manage to not Cackle.

"We got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because
you have been forced to have take this seriously,”

“The whole nation should understand and have a level of empathy to
understand that this could happen anywhere [to] any people in any
community,” she continued. “And we should stand together and speak out
about why it’s got to stop.”

A diversity hire? And/or brain damage from lack of oxygen from taking
care of Willie Brown's needs? Answer -- Both.
--

Jerry O.

Re: Words of wisdon ???

<WLjxK.427301$J0r9.408332@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15389&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15389

Subject: Re: Words of wisdon ???
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 13:37:57 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 17:37 UTC

"Jerry Osage"@osage.com wrote:
> Words of wisdom from our VP, Kakala, speaking at Highland Park. However,
> she did manage to not Cackle.
>
> "We got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because
> you have been forced to have take this seriously,”
>
> “The whole nation should understand and have a level of empathy to
> understand that this could happen anywhere [to] any people in any
> community,” she continued. “And we should stand together and speak out
> about why it’s got to stop.”

It won't happen to me, because I don't go to parades
anymore.........'course, I'll still be vulnerable to cross-dressing
snipers who get up on the Walmart roof.

> A diversity hire? And/or brain damage from lack of oxygen from taking
> care of Willie Brown's needs? Answer -- Both.

--
bill

Re: Words of wisdon ???

<ta4i42$3h0a$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15391&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15391

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 12:52:02 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 17:52 UTC

On 7/6/2022 12:37 PM, bfh wrote:
> "Jerry Osage"@osage.com wrote:
>> Words of wisdom from our VP, Kakala, speaking at Highland Park. However,
>> she did manage to not Cackle.
>>
>> "We got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because
>> you have been forced to have take this seriously,”
>>
>> “The whole nation should understand and have a level of empathy to
>> understand that this could happen anywhere [to] any people in any
>> community,” she continued. “And we should stand together and speak out
>> about why it’s got to stop.”
>
> It won't happen to me, because I don't go to parades
> anymore.........'course, I'll still be vulnerable to cross-dressing
> snipers who get up on the Walmart roof.
>
>> A diversity hire?  And/or brain damage from lack of oxygen from taking
>> care of Willie Brown's needs?   Answer -- Both.

She's easier to understand when she does cackle.

--
----------
One out of three Biden supporters is just as politically misguided as

Re: Words of wisdon ???

<4ec9c631-8dbe-4d3c-844f-fbc267028d19n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15393&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15393

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 12:27:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: donlamp...@gmail.com (Don Lampson)
 by: Don Lampson - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 19:27 UTC

On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 10:38:00 AM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> "Jerry Osage"@osage.com wrote:
> > Words of wisdom from our VP, Kakala, speaking at Highland Park. However,
> > she did manage to not Cackle.
> >
> > "We got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because
> > you have been forced to have take this seriously,”
> >
> > “The whole nation should understand and have a level of empathy to
> > understand that this could happen anywhere [to] any people in any
> > community,” she continued. “And we should stand together and speak out
> > about why it’s got to stop.”
> It won't happen to me, because I don't go to parades
> anymore.........'course, I'll still be vulnerable to cross-dressing
> snipers who get up on the Walmart roof.
> > A diversity hire? And/or brain damage from lack of oxygen from taking
> > care of Willie Brown's needs? Answer -- Both.
> >

> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

Good Ol bill, disparaging Black harlotry, real, or imagined, as a pillar of Georgia morality, as the opportunity arises.... A true son of the Confederacy....

Forrest Gump Jr.

Re: Words of wisdon ???

<OOlxK.433032$zgr9.257733@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15394&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15394

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 15:57:34 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 19:57 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> On 7/6/2022 12:37 PM, bfh wrote:
>> "Jerry Osage"@osage.com wrote:
>>> Words of wisdom from our VP, Kakala, speaking at Highland Park.
>>> However,
>>> she did manage to not Cackle.
>>>
>>> "We got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because
>>> you have been forced to have take this seriously,”
>>>
>>> “The whole nation should understand and have a level of empathy to
>>> understand that this could happen anywhere [to] any people in any
>>> community,” she continued. “And we should stand together and
>>> speak out
>>> about why it’s got to stop.”
>>
>> It won't happen to me, because I don't go to parades
>> anymore.........'course, I'll still be vulnerable to cross-dressing
>> snipers who get up on the Walmart roof.
>>
>>> A diversity hire?  And/or brain damage from lack of oxygen from
>>> taking
>>> care of Willie Brown's needs?   Answer -- Both.
>>>

> She's easier to understand when she does cackle.

I think her cue cards are pictures of Scrabble games.

--
bill

Re: Words of wisdon ???

<sRlxK.433033$zgr9.4358@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15395&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15395

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 16:00:23 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 20:00 UTC

Don Lampson wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 10:38:00 AM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> "Jerry Osage"@osage.com wrote:
>>> Words of wisdom from our VP, Kakala, speaking at Highland Park.
>>> However, she did manage to not Cackle.
>>>
>>> "We got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are
>>> because you have been forced to have take this seriously,”
>>>
>>> “The whole nation should understand and have a level of
>>> empathy to understand that this could happen anywhere [to] any
>>> people in any community,” she continued. “And we should
>>> stand together and speak out about why it’s got to stop.”
>> It won't happen to me, because I don't go to parades
>> anymore.........'course, I'll still be vulnerable to
>> cross-dressing snipers who get up on the Walmart roof.
>>> A diversity hire? And/or brain damage from lack of oxygen from
>>> taking care of Willie Brown's needs? Answer -- Both.
>>>

>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> Good Ol bill, disparaging Black harlotry, real, or imagined, as
> a pillar of Georgia morality, as the opportunity arises.... A
> true son of the Confederacy....

What?! Where the hell did you get that from this:
It won't happen to me, because I don't go to parades
anymore.........'course, I'll still be vulnerable to cross-dressing
snipers who get up on the Walmart roof.

--
bill

Re: Words of wisdon ???

<62079bf3-f589-45fa-b109-4448cfa414b4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15402&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15402

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 22:54:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: donlamp...@gmail.com (Don Lampson)
 by: Don Lampson - Thu, 7 Jul 2022 05:54 UTC

On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 1:00:26 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> Don Lampson wrote:

> >> It won't happen to me, because I don't go to parades
> >> anymore.........'course, I'll still be vulnerable to
> >> cross-dressing snipers who get up on the Walmart roof.
> >>>

> >> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
> >
> > Good Ol bill, disparaging Black harlotry, real, or imagined, as
> > a pillar of Georgia morality, as the opportunity arises.... A
> > true son of the Confederacy....
> What?! Where the hell did you get that from this:
> It won't happen to me, because I don't go to parades
> anymore.........'course, I'll still be vulnerable to cross-dressing
> snipers who get up on the Walmart roof.
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

I got that from your suggestion that the V.P. was a "diversity hire", and, your reference to her getting oxygen deprived, from her sex service to Willie Brown, as if, that's how she got to where she is today, instead of just her faithful Democratic witchery......

Nathen Forrest Jr.

Re: Words of wisdon ???

<dSvxK.429423$J0r9.367638@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15403&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15403

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 03:23:53 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 7 Jul 2022 07:23 UTC

Don Lampson wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 1:00:26 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> Don Lampson wrote:

>>> Good Ol bill, disparaging Black harlotry, real, or imagined,
>>> as a pillar of Georgia morality, as the opportunity arises....
>>> A true son of the Confederacy....
>> What?! Where the hell did you get that from this: It won't happen
>> to me, because I don't go to parades anymore.........'course,
>> I'll still be vulnerable to cross-dressing snipers who get up on
>> the Walmart roof. -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't
>> work.
>
> I got that from your suggestion that the V.P. was a "diversity
> hire", and, your reference to her getting oxygen deprived, from
> her sex service to Willie Brown, as if, that's how she got to
> where she is today, instead of just her faithful Democratic
> witchery......
>
> Nathen Forrest Jr.

That's all very fine, Mr. Forrest, but I not only didn't suggest that,
I literally didn't even say it. It was somebody else up the thread. I
don't know if you're using an inefficacious newsreader or if your
brain is malfunctioning, but you seem to have transitorily lost your
ability to keep track of who says what, and I would appreciate it if
you retracted your disparaging and cloaked accusatory remarks launched
in the direction of my innocent cracker self. However comma at the end
of the day going forward, I neither require nor expect a literal
apology, because I know that you and and a few others are so obsessed
with your Trumpophobia and disdain of other Red State qualities that
you don't have enough cognitive horsepower left to keep up to speed
with the complicated metrics of a newsgroup thread. Just try to keep
in mind that the significance of the sequence of a thread is
significant, and you'll probably improve going forward.

--
bill

Re: Words of wisdon ???

<d9c4695f-ba70-4b05-b6d7-4c4fc635acddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15404&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15404

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 03:08:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: donlamp...@gmail.com (Don Lampson)
 by: Don Lampson - Thu, 7 Jul 2022 10:08 UTC

On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 12:23:55 AM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> Don Lampson wrote:

> >> What?! Where the hell did you get that from this: It won't happen
> >> to me, because I don't go to parades anymore.........'course,
> >> I'll still be vulnerable to cross-dressing snipers who get up on
> >> the Walmart roof. -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't
> >> work.
> >
> > I got that from your suggestion that the V.P. was a "diversity
> > hire", and, your reference to her getting oxygen deprived, from
> > her sex service to Willie Brown, as if, that's how she got to
> > where she is today, instead of just her faithful Democratic
> > witchery......
> >
> > Nathen Forrest Jr.
> That's all very fine, Mr. Forrest, but I not only didn't suggest that,
> I literally didn't even say it. It was somebody else up the thread. I
> don't know if you're using an inefficacious newsreader or if your
> brain is malfunctioning, but you seem to have transitorily lost your
> ability to keep track of who says what, and I would appreciate it if
> you retracted your disparaging and cloaked accusatory remarks launched
> in the direction of my innocent cracker self. However comma at the end
> of the day going forward, I neither require nor expect a literal
> apology, because I know that you and and a few others are so obsessed
> with your Trumpophobia and disdain of other Red State qualities that
> you don't have enough cognitive horsepower left to keep up to speed
> with the complicated metrics of a newsgroup thread. Just try to keep
> in mind that the significance of the sequence of a thread is
> significant, and you'll probably improve going forward.
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

Hopefully, at the end of the day, my thread reading & linking skills, will improve? However, my Trumpophobia will no doubt continue, uninterrupted, until further notice.... Mea culpa....

Don

Re: Words of wisdon ???

<ta6ifg$mk4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15405&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15405

From: mcr1...@yahoo.com (MR)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 08:10:24 -0400
 by: MR - Thu, 7 Jul 2022 12:10 UTC

On 7/6/2022 4:00 PM, bfh wrote:
> Don Lampson wrote:

>>> It won't happen to me, because I don't go to parades
>>> anymore.........'course, I'll still be vulnerable to
>>> cross-dressing snipers who get up on the Walmart roof.
>>>>

>>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>>
>> Good Ol bill,  disparaging Black harlotry,  real,  or imagined,  as
>> a pillar of Georgia morality,  as the opportunity arises....  A
>> true son of the Confederacy....
>
> What?! Where the hell did you get that from this:
> It won't happen to me, because I don't go to parades
> anymore.........'course, I'll still be vulnerable to cross-dressing
> snipers who get up on the Walmart roof.

Not to worry Bill as rumor has it, those cross dressing or trans snipers
use paint ball guns.
MR

Re: Words of wisdon ???

<ta6tip$dlkj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15406&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15406

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 10:19:52 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 7 Jul 2022 15:19 UTC

On 7/7/2022 2:23 AM, bfh wrote:
> Don Lampson wrote:

>>> What?! Where the hell did you get that from this: It won't happen
>>> to me, because I don't go to parades anymore.........'course,
>>> I'll still be vulnerable to cross-dressing snipers who get up on
>>> the Walmart roof. -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't
>>> work.
>>
>> I got that from your suggestion that the V.P. was a "diversity
>> hire",  and,  your reference to her getting oxygen deprived, from
>> her sex service to Willie Brown,  as if,  that's how she got to
>> where she is today,  instead of just her faithful Democratic
>> witchery......
>>
>> Nathen Forrest Jr.
>
> That's all very fine, Mr. Forrest, but I not only didn't suggest that, I
> literally didn't even say it. It was somebody else up the thread. I
> don't know if you're using an inefficacious newsreader or if your brain
> is malfunctioning,

He's a liberal. Of course his brain (what little he has) is malfunctioning.

but you seem to have transitorily lost your ability
> to keep track of who says what, and I would appreciate it if you
> retracted your disparaging and cloaked accusatory remarks launched in
> the direction of my innocent cracker self. However comma at the end of
> the day going forward, I neither require nor expect a literal apology,
> because I know that you and and a few others are so obsessed with your
> Trumpophobia and disdain of other Red State qualities that you don't
> have enough cognitive horsepower left to keep up to speed with the
> complicated metrics of a newsgroup thread. Just try to keep in mind that
> the significance of the sequence of a thread is significant, and you'll
> probably improve going forward.

--
----------
One out of three Biden supporters is just as politically misguided as
the other two.

Re: Words of wisdon ???

<YHDxK.474912$JVi.382428@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15409&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15409

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 12:19:04 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 7 Jul 2022 16:19 UTC

MR wrote:
> On 7/6/2022 4:00 PM, bfh wrote:
>> Don Lampson wrote:

>>> Good Ol bill,  disparaging Black harlotry,  real,  or
>>> imagined,  as
>>> a pillar of Georgia morality,  as the opportunity arises....  A
>>> true son of the Confederacy....
>>
>> What?! Where the hell did you get that from this:
>> It won't happen to me, because I don't go to parades
>> anymore.........'course, I'll still be vulnerable to cross-dressing
>> snipers who get up on the Walmart roof.
>>
> Not to worry Bill as rumor has it, those cross dressing or trans
> snipers use paint ball guns.

Paint ball guns should be banned, too. Paint balls are sexist - and
because they come in colors like black, yellow, brown, red, blue, and
white, they're also racist and xenophobic and divisive. I'm going to
Walmart today to pick up my groceries, and I think I'll find the
manager and demand that they designate safe spaces in the parking lot.

--
bill