From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Explosion in Georgia
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 11:50:20 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 7 Jul 2022 16:50 UTC

bfh, do you drive a silver sedan?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/georgia-monument-called-satanic-gubernatorial-candidate-destroyed-expl-rcna37039?fbclid=IwAR1wUql4-lb3Nf4EErSlSxDZJdIVo7ePV1bck0BDoSwq3mXj4j9YMxeF7oY

----------
Biden's approval rating is at 36%. Even though most of them belong
there, I didn't know there were that many democrats in mental hospitals.

Re: OT? - Explosion in Georgia

<_6FxK.320836$ntj.63182@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15413&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15413

Subject: Re: OT? - Explosion in Georgia
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 13:56:09 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 7 Jul 2022 17:56 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> bfh, do you drive a silver sedan?
>
> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/georgia-monument-called-satanic-gubernatorial-candidate-destroyed-expl-rcna37039?fbclid=IwAR1wUql4-lb3Nf4EErSlSxDZJdIVo7ePV1bck0BDoSwq3mXj4j9YMxeF7oY

No. Not me! Not me! I was home all night and I don't believe in Satan
and I have/had no beef with the monument. I didn't even know about the
monument until you told me. At the end of the day going forward, it's
literally unconscionable and outrageous and bigoted that the first
person you'd think of is poor pitiful cracker me.

If you and Judge Lampoon keep up this unsubstantiated crap assault on
my integrity and character, I may have to spend some of my hard-earned
free pandemic money on a therapist in order to continue life as an
efficacious person. Both of you are literally sucking out the joy that
I have found with my recently acquired fast internet. Someone should
hold both of you accountable for something - and it should be sooner
rather than later, because the significance of the passage of time is
significant.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Explosion in Georgia

<ta7a7b$f20a$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15415&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15415

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 13:55:40 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 7 Jul 2022 18:55 UTC

On 7/7/2022 12:56 PM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> bfh, do you drive a silver sedan?
>>
>> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/georgia-monument-called-satanic-gubernatorial-candidate-destroyed-expl-rcna37039?fbclid=IwAR1wUql4-lb3Nf4EErSlSxDZJdIVo7ePV1bck0BDoSwq3mXj4j9YMxeF7oY
>

> No. Not me! Not me! I was home all night and I don't believe in Satan
> and I have/had no beef with the monument. I didn't even know about the
> monument until you told me. At the end of the day going forward, it's
> literally unconscionable and outrageous and bigoted that the first
> person you'd think of is poor pitiful cracker me.
>
> If you and Judge Lampoon keep up this unsubstantiated crap assault on my
> integrity and character, I may have to spend some of my hard-earned free
> pandemic money on a therapist in order to continue life as an
> efficacious person. Both of you are literally sucking out the joy that I
> have found with my recently acquired fast internet. Someone should hold
> both of you accountable for something - and it should be sooner rather
> than later, because the significance of the passage of time is significant.

Ha Ha. It's Trump's fault.

--
----------
Biden's approval rating is at 36%. Even though most of them belong
there, I didn't know there were that many democrats in mental hospitals.

Re: OT? - Explosion in Georgia

<dfaa8f19-0999-4dc3-9411-bbbdc0a75960n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15424&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15424

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 01:01:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: trailbla...@gmail.com (Hank)
 by: Hank - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 08:01 UTC

On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 1:56:12 PM UTC-4, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
> > bfh, do you drive a silver sedan?
> >
> > https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/georgia-monument-called-satanic-gubernatorial-candidate-destroyed-expl-rcna37039?fbclid=IwAR1wUql4-lb3Nf4EErSlSxDZJdIVo7ePV1bck0BDoSwq3mXj4j9YMxeF7oY
> No. Not me! Not me! I was home all night and I don't believe in Satan
> and I have/had no beef with the monument. I didn't even know about the
> monument until you told me. At the end of the day going forward, it's
> literally unconscionable and outrageous and bigoted that the first
> person you'd think of is poor pitiful cracker me.
>
> If you and Judge Lampoon keep up this unsubstantiated crap assault on
> my integrity and character, I may have to spend some of my hard-earned
> free pandemic money on a therapist in order to continue life as an
> efficacious person. Both of you are literally sucking out the joy that
> I have found with my recently acquired fast internet. Someone should
> hold both of you accountable for something - and it should be sooner
> rather than later, because the significance of the passage of time is
> significant.
>
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

Will you write the closing arguments if I ever go to trial?

Re: OT? - Explosion in Georgia

<ObSxK.327021$ntj.58171@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15425&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#15425

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 04:48:46 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 08:48 UTC

Hank wrote:
> On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 1:56:12 PM UTC-4, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:
>>> bfh, do you drive a silver sedan?
>>>
>>> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/georgia-monument-called-satanic-gubernatorial-candidate-destroyed-expl-rcna37039?fbclid=IwAR1wUql4-lb3Nf4EErSlSxDZJdIVo7ePV1bck0BDoSwq3mXj4j9YMxeF7oY
>> No. Not me! Not me! I was home all night and I don't believe in Satan
>> and I have/had no beef with the monument. I didn't even know about the
>> monument until you told me. At the end of the day going forward, it's
>> literally unconscionable and outrageous and bigoted that the first
>> person you'd think of is poor pitiful cracker me.
>>
>> If you and Judge Lampoon keep up this unsubstantiated crap assault on
>> my integrity and character, I may have to spend some of my hard-earned
>> free pandemic money on a therapist in order to continue life as an
>> efficacious person. Both of you are literally sucking out the joy that
>> I have found with my recently acquired fast internet. Someone should
>> hold both of you accountable for something - and it should be sooner
>> rather than later, because the significance of the passage of time is
>> significant.
>>
>> --
>> bill
>> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> Will you write the closing arguments if I ever go to trial?

Maybe.

--
bill